Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,848 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (106226 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by cococandy(f): 2:43am On Apr 10, 2019
She looks like she’s 12.

Sweetie grow up quick okay. You need to realize that your value doesn’t depend on how a man sees you.

We will meet you on the grown up side

4 Likes

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by jackals(f): 4:57am On Apr 10, 2019
delugajackson:
It's obvious that sex is the only thing she has to offer. Only a deluded woman would think that her sexy body can be enough to keep a man. Having a banging body is just a plus.

Fact is, men want so many things other than your big ass and breasts. No amount of physical beauty will ever be as valuable as a beautiful heart, a good attitude and a functional brain. You need more than just your physical attributes to keep a man. I would rather die single than share my life and fortune with a beautiful fool. Beauty is dangerous, but intelligence is lethal.

In as musk as I hate to hear, you are still saying the truth. There are still men that need their women, not only as a sex tool or good banging body, but as a support or an adviser in times of adversities

1 Like

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by zomby(m): 5:33am On Apr 10, 2019
Abeg, Biko...where is the package

Please get yourself a boyfriend first...
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by temmyejo: 5:56am On Apr 10, 2019
?.....

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by olatechnician(m): 6:04am On Apr 10, 2019
if u wan knw hw marriage be, delete all d music in ur phone leaving only 1 u love most, then put am for replay from morning till night.......i swear life go tire u

1 Like

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Deepthoughts: 6:08am On Apr 10, 2019
Breakingfamous:
A slay queen is confident that she has full package and that she is so sexy that her man can never cheat on her.

The slay queen shared her sexy braless and curvy photos and said:

"My boo would never cheat: I’ve got the whole package."

But the reactions she got are quite funny...

See more of the braless photos she shared here and see the hilarious reactions she got...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/my-boyfriend-would-never-cheat-ive-got.html?m=1

Sometimes guys like to taste shit, don't be so sure.
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Styluscrib(m): 6:10am On Apr 10, 2019
Hey listen,
You don give your man
Access to go out looking for better
Deal more than yours,
Why telling the whole world you are not
Good for your man by showing what he was still
Managing.
So since others don see
No way out than to seek other sensible lady
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by naijanaso: 6:14am On Apr 10, 2019
...and to think that these useless post made it to front page...NL mods pls
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 10, 2019
This one na package?
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by MrFly(m): 6:21am On Apr 10, 2019
Dis one na slay queen?
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by drnelson: 6:29am On Apr 10, 2019
I feel sorry for this generation
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by lucianohase(m): 6:31am On Apr 10, 2019
What of Brain Besides, she is not tall......Abegi, make she pack well!!!
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 10, 2019
Naso una go they talk,bt those slay queens get married every saturday
delugajackson:
It's obvious that sex is the only thing she has to offer. Only a deluded woman would think that her sexy body can be enough to keep a man. Having a banging body is just a plus.

Fact is, men want so many things other than your big ass and breasts. No amount of physical beauty will ever be as valuable as a beautiful heart, a good attitude and a functional brain. You need more than just your physical attributes to keep a man. I would rather die single than share my life and fortune with a beautiful fool. Beauty is dangerous, but intelligence is lethal.
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Champneys: 6:39am On Apr 10, 2019
Package wey no get breas..t? Is that one a package?!
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:39am On Apr 10, 2019
But atleast she has looked for a way to keep her man. Most women don't even care. I don't think husbands cheat because they see a woman with better behavior outside. NO! that's the package they're looking for. So hold your husband with any package you are blessed with, and always improve on it. It's an advice.
...Chiefo...
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Fash20: 6:44am On Apr 10, 2019
Shut the Bleep up sex tool
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by wayodude(m): 6:44am On Apr 10, 2019
Ehn stay there nau, let him jam that Togolese girl wen dey sell akara first. grin
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Finest641(f): 6:51am On Apr 10, 2019
You will be shocked!
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by bluefilm: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2019
Creampro:
Yansh alone does not keep a guy...if what is between the ears is missing.

For me, even the stuff between the ears cannot keep me.

Nothing can.

I can never tie myself down to just one woman no matter what.
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Neoteny(m): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2019
He won't cheat

But you will

1 Like

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by teeboyAkin(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2019
delugajackson:

You have said it all
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 10, 2019
Hintona:
Girls that listen to Celine Dion will not brk your heart but the ones that listen to Cardi B my dear forget it

cheesy
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by abbatoir(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2019
delugajackson:

Bravo! Your signature compliment your level of good reason here... I give it to you!

Please chat me up on WhatsApp (08091110234
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by gmo10(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2019
Breakingfamous:
See all the full package and braless photos that gave her the confidence that her man can't cheat on her HERE
by their face you shall know them
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2019
A woman needs more than a banging body to keep a man.. Unfortunately, the boyfriend may still cheat on her with a lady with moderate body structure

There's no amount of physical beauty and body structure that will ever be as valuable as a beautiful heart and a good attitude

2 Likes

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2019
True love, genuine fear of God and self-respect are the only factors that keep a man away from cheating.

If your man lacks the above, NOTHING else will stop him from cheating. The things that keep a man dwell within him.

1 Like

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by CaesarDon(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2019
Honestly, no pun intended, I see no package
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Bossjakande: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2019
cococandy:
She looks like she’s 12.

Sweetie grow up quick okay. You need to realize that your value doesn’t depend on how a man sees you.

We will meet you on the grown up side
most girl of 12 years did not have a big ass like dat
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by LisTim(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2019
useless fool

1 Like

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2019
austyn0:
This is what you get when the nerves for common sense goes all the way to form extra ass and breasts. SMH
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.