Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (105946 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by budusky05(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
That's the end result of reasoning in between your legs.
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by GreatResearcher: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
delugajackson:
It's obvious that sex is the only thing she has to offer. Only a deluded woman would think that her sexy body can be enough to keep a man. Having a banging body is just a plus.

Fact is, men want so many things other than your big ass and breasts. No amount of physical beauty will ever be as valuable as a beautiful heart, a good attitude and a functional brain. You need more than just your physical attributes to keep a man. I would rather die single than share my life and fortune with a beautiful fool. Beauty is dangerous, but intelligence is lethal.

This shows how dumb you are.
The lady said she has the whole package to keep her man. Common sense should tell you that the 'whole' package means everything. Including beautiful heart, good attitude and functional brain u listed..
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by bleskid: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
biko this is nonsense ,, u re not a wife material, u are olosho bacterial plus materialll join together... ishh angry
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by computerglobal(m): 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Wakanda nonsense is this
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Henri8: 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Where the package?
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Yanma yanma. I hear u.
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by luvyaself95(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
I go cheat na you go tired grin
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:
A real man, never has enough........

Try another taller lady, slimmer lady......

This one wey we no see her bweast so, i presume den small like agbalumo...... He might be seeking another cowbell.......

oga that your first statement tho

I don't exactly agree with it o
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
Breakingfamous:
A slay queen is confident that she has full package and that she is so sexy that her man can never cheat on her.

The slay queen shared her sexy braless and curvy photos and said:

"My boo would never cheat: I’ve got the whole package."

But the reactions she got are quite funny...

See more of the braless photos she shared here and see the hilarious reactions she got...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/my-boyfriend-would-never-cheat-ive-got.html?m=1

he will even pee on u ontop d shut!
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
The way the devil just unleash the spirit of prostitution for Naija ehn,that nigga is working overtime.for the number of guys/girls ogling over this girls semi nude pics that’s the number of sins placed upon these hoes because they are making men lust.
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
what she need is sense
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ugosample:

oga that your first statement tho

I don't exactly agree with it o

Are you a real man?.... grin
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by BENEAMATA: 12:03am On Apr 10, 2019
SO , WHY DOES ONE POPULAR CLUB/HOTEL OWNER'S EXPRESSION OF " GOING ON A THINKIMG SPREE " IRRITATING ME SO MUCH ?
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by shizzydonald(m): 12:06am On Apr 10, 2019
Welcome to ShizzyXCHANGE!! We buy all kind of Gift card (iTunes, Amazon,steam,Apple store etc). fast pay always.

We will appreciate your feedback for better deals.

CONTACT US
https:///2348119287829

Facebook:https://m.me/shizzy.donald.334
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 10, 2019
cheesy one thing i love about petite girls is dat u can easily lift them up and twist dem into any impossible position and of course petite gehls with azz are bae.
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Encapsulate: 12:23am On Apr 10, 2019
AlphaPaul:
Only if the hole wey dey der never wide pass the sea wey Moses divide

grin grin grin
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by FreshestManny(m): 12:27am On Apr 10, 2019
So sorry to burst her bubble, but if she thinks her whole 'package' can chain a man to her forever, she should think twice. Too many ladies with bad character deceiving themselves. cheesy
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 10, 2019
Be deceiving yourself. I cheated on my ex who was more endowed than you are in every way
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Eteka1(m): 12:41am On Apr 10, 2019
na small pikin dey worry you.
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Babanlagenius: 12:44am On Apr 10, 2019
“I must see this package grin

Clicks on it and saw the package lipsrsealed undecided
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by wisdomkid: 12:49am On Apr 10, 2019
This girl is on a whole new planet...
Some Men that can cheat on Angels.

Even Men cheat on God by not paying tithe and going to Pagan shrines grin grin
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by samtiyelov1(m): 12:54am On Apr 10, 2019
The deceived deceiving the deceiver!
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by sweetilicious(f): 1:17am On Apr 10, 2019
delugajackson:
It's obvious that sex is the only thing she has to offer. Only a deluded woman would think that her sexy body can be enough to keep a man. Having a banging body is just a plus.

Fact is, men want so many things other than your big ass and breasts. No amount of physical beauty will ever be as valuable as a beautiful heart, a good attitude and a functional brain. You need more than just your physical attributes to keep a man. I would rather die single than share my life and fortune with a beautiful fool. Beauty is dangerous, but intelligence is lethal.
You are just speaking grammar. Some men prefer physical looks more than anything else.This your sermon is for the other type of men.If you like have a beautiful heart and every other good things mentioned,it will surprise you to know that some will tell even the worst women they are better than the good hearted women.So, different folks for different men.
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Creampro: 1:22am On Apr 10, 2019
Yansh alone does not keep a guy...if what is between the ears is missing.
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:26am On Apr 10, 2019
Wey D package cool
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by nedubest(m): 1:28am On Apr 10, 2019
should we tell her grin
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by ruffDiamond: 1:33am On Apr 10, 2019
i normally don't open this kind yeyetthread but just to see the empty package she's got upstairs like most of them here and out there men are the problem at times since many men pay just to have s3x ,men without honor or scruple who only think with their third leg one of those kind of men go still wan die over this tramp
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by funimages: 2:18am On Apr 10, 2019
*Afrinnet global enterprise* offers data entry services using Ms word, excel, power point etc.
Distance is not a barrier...
Modalities for accessing this services:
1. Whatapp me on this number 09099195753.
2. Snap and upload the manuscript to me on whatapp.
3. Make financial commitment.
Our services are fast and delivery time is short.

*Advantages of working with us*
1. We assist when you need it urgently
2. You can call us *the online secretary*.... You don't have to employ a secretary... You pay per work.... Meaning less expenses.
3. We have a great team of qualified staff to do your job .... So accuracy and speed is sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.