Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Guess She Receiving Money Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Guess She Receiving Money Dick (1130 Views)

I Guess This Really Hurt... Especially When You Are In Love / What Is This Medicine Used For? I Guess She Has Gone To Sleep With Another Man / Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Guess She Receiving Money Dick by saucerence(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
hello peeps pls i need advise here
my girl friend was posted to jos last year and now she is through with service but stayed back in jos for reason best known to her, because her papa did not retain her there . she based in lagos but now am suspecting she receiving something bigger in Jos oh, how can 1 finish service in another man,s land and just stay back without any job there .......
Re: I Guess She Receiving Money Dick by fykes(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gerarahere. Don't go and look for something to do with ur life.

2 Likes

Re: I Guess She Receiving Money Dick by jaybanfa(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
@OP it might not be that really. Jos is a cool place to live and it's possible she has fallen in love with the quaint quiet laid back city. Simple. Try and ask her the reason for her extended stay. My 2cents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess She Receiving Money Dick by saucerence(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
jaybanfa:
@OP it might not be that really. Jos is a cool place to live and it's possible she has fallen in love with the quaint quiet laid back city. Simple. Try and ask her the reason for her extended stay. My 2cents.
Thanks bro would do so

1 Like

Re: I Guess She Receiving Money Dick by saucerence(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
fykes:
sorry man i,m busy with my life @ present but could also find time to pour out my thought u know what u find something meaningful to do with ur life and time
Re: I Guess She Receiving Money Dick by saucerence(m): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
fykes:
sorry man i,m busy with my life @ present but could also find time to pour out my thought u know what u find something meaningful to do with ur life and time shocked
Re: I Guess She Receiving Money Dick by Craziestgirl(f): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2019
She WAS your girl.
She is now your EX-girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: I Guess She Receiving Money Dick by saucerence(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2019
Craziestgirl:
She WAS your girl.
She is now your EX-girlfriend.
ok all fine by me thanks

(1) (Reply)

Guys What's Experience With Girls You Met On Facebook / Why My Neighbors Think I Am A Runs Girl / Questions Nigeria Will Start Asking Google This January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.