Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe (141207 Views)

'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2019
Sonoyom:
Happy New Month ma
*hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Vibesvbs(m): 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
SheWrites:

*hugs*
Hug me too cool
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Vibesvbs:
Hug me too cool
Oya take your own *hugs*

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by angelliza(f): 5:59am On Dec 02, 2019
Kudos to you Mummy Shewrite and God bless the work of your hands.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
angelliza:
Kudos to you Mummy Shewrite and God bless the work of your hands.

Amen o
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
SASSY AND SLAYING: DIARY OF A SINGLE NAIJA BABE
Episode 20

Dear Diary,

April 8th, 2016.

It’s Saturday night and a few minutes before midnight. I am not sleepy, but, I am kind of physically drained. I am writing in my diary holding a torch. NEPA just struck again and I am not in the slightest mood to switch on my generator. I guess I might have to force myself to sleep once I am done writing. I am groaning now.

Oh diary, it’s been an interesting week for me. Let me gist you.

I saw Nasir going into his apartment with a plump sized lady sometime this week. Then the next thing I heard was the music blasting from his speakers. I hope whatever goes on in there is consensual. If it isn’t, I am so sorry for the lady. That’s another rape victim loading. I can’t wait for the day nemesis will catch up with this guy.

I also saw Prince leaving his apartment with two skinny ladies. That guy can never, ever change. In this world or the next, he remains incorrigible. He changes women every week. He is a chronic womanizer. And I am beginning to think he is cursed or worse. Maybe it runs in his family. He is so, so done for.

Timi and Itoro were at it again. Come and see the wrestling match in my compound o diary. They both cursed their generations unborn to the extent that they started to exchange blows. I stayed in apartment and watched the local wrestle mania in my compound through the window.

Foolishly, Cassandra came in between them. Who send this girl message o? What was she thinking? I guess she was trying to stop the fight, but, she got more than she bargained for. A punch meant for Itoro landed on her tummy! The girl went down in an instant, holding her stomach.

Timi and Itoro fled to their flat and locked their door. I was also afraid. The way Cassandra laid, curled up on the ground, one would have thought something worse had happened. But, she should also have known better. No one separates Timi and Itoro, least you get hurt in the process. Everyone living in our compound knew this. I pitied the girl sha. She got up after a while and staggered into her own flat. From my window, I saw the stupid live-in-lovers peeping from their own window. Crazy people!

It’s being a while since I saw the couple in my compound, Thomas and Ivie. The only married couple in the compound. I am guessing that they must have travelled or something. I envy those two. Even without kids, they have each other.

During the week, Mr. Nosa came to my office. He asked if my mechanic had returned my car, and I replied with an affirmative. He said I needed a second car, so that when one develops fault, I could use the second one. Mr. Nosa promised to get me a second car, but he also wanted me to be his mistress. He promised to take care of me. I told him that I didn’t want his wife’s trouble. I don’t want to meet my maker anytime soon. This man should stop disturbing me biko. He is fast becoming a nuisance.

My mum celebrated her 60th birthday today. My siblings and I put heads together and threw her befitting party. She was truly surprised and happy. She celebrated with her friends and a few of our relatives living in Lagos.

At the party, my sister and brother came with a plus one. My sister told my mum that the guy wants to marry her. And my brother said the lady he came with was someone he planned to marry.

I felt kind of alone, because I came with no one. I couldn’t even boast of a boyfriend, talk about a fiancé. I am 28 years with no guy hanging around me, except an old cargo, a stupid married man that has refused to leave me alone. You know who I am talking about. It is no one but Mr. Nosa.

Anyways, I am happy for my siblings. I wish both of them all the joy and happiness they truly deserve. My Prince Charming will find me soon enough. I can feel it in my heart of hearts.

I think I will go to church tomorrow. I need to go and pray concerning my relationship status. I need God to intervene ASAP. I want to be married before I clock 30 and I want to have all my children before I turn 35. What do you think diary?

I am beginning to feel sleepy. I am yawning now.

I guess I will turn in for the night.

Night-night diary.

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by jenifer007: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thank you madam for the nice update
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Sonoyom(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thanks so much for the update, to separate fight no be my thing.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by uchesmith14: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thanks for the update @SheWrites ❤️
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
jenifer007:
Thank you madam for the nice update

You're welcome
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sonoyom:
Thanks so much for the update, to separate fight no be my thing.

It isn't o my brother
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
uchesmith14:
Thanks for the update @SheWrites ❤️

*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by skubido(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Maami tanks for the update
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
skubido:
Maami tanks for the update

You're welcome
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Episode 21

Dear Diary,

April 14th, 2016.

It’s Friday night and I am so glad that the weekend is finally here. I had quite an interesting week both at home and at work. Let me gist you about it diary.

During the week, after the close of work on this particular day, Mr. Nosa gave me the keys to a car! Yes, a brand new car! Now I am the owner of two cars.

When I went to the staff parking lot to check it out, it turned out to be a green SUV Jeep! This man has totally gone nuts! Na by force to be his side chick?

I thanked him and accepted to go to a Chinese restaurant to dine with him and wash the car. Abi, wetin we for do o. I ate till I was very full! I had a good meal.

Oh diary, I had no more excuses, than to accept to be Mr. Nosa’s side chick. His gift had weakened my resolve. I warned him expressly to keep his wife off my scent and he assured me that I will be safe. I don’t intend to stay attach to him for too long anyway. Just for the time being. Until my Prince Charming shows up.

I later followed him to an exotic hotel and allowed him to have his way with me. He was at it for close to an hour. I don’t know where he gets his energy from. His rotten cucumber was just plunging into my honey pot as if it wanted to die there.

He tried to convince me to spend the night with him, but, I declined, especially because I wasn’t prepared for that.

I left my official car at the office’s parking lot, and came home in my new car. Diary, na commotion I meet for the house oh.

I saw Sam seated at his doorway looking as if the weight of the whole world was resting on his shoulders. Then I saw his choir /lover/friend standing by his side with an elderly couple, then, a man dressed like a Pastor and two elderly looking men by the Pastor’s side.

Cassandra and Itoro filled me in on what was going on. The choir sister was pregnant and she almost died while attempting an abortion. Her parents got wind of the situation and they reported to the senior pastor of the church when they found out that Bro. Sam was responsible. The pastor and some of the church elders came to the house, along with the choir sister and her parents. Bro. Sam tried to deny his relationship with the girl at first, but, by the time her mother pounced on him, he confessed.

I was shocked, but, not entirely surprised at the turn of events. I blamed the guy for playing with the kind of fire he wasn’t ready to quench. How stupid was he? Why didn’t he use a condom? It is cheap and easy to get. The girl, too, wasn’t serious. She should have protected herself, since she was willing to give her body to the man she fancied. She should have taken other steps to secure her body. Abi I lie?

I went into my flat and left them all out there. Cassandra and Itoro remained there, listening to everything being said. Those two Tatafos can never, ever change.

Today, I got back from work and I met another commotion. I saw three ladies, one on the plump side and the other two were slim. They were all fighting outside Prince’s flat, while he stood there and watched.

Cassandra, Itoro and Timi were also gathered around, watching these girls as they disgraced themselves. I found out that one after the other, they arrived at Prince’s place, at almost the same time. They began to fight themselves, each one claiming to have more right to Prince, than the other.

I was just disgusted. Instead of these girls to fight Prince, the very one who was cheating on them, they were busy attacking themselves. I can never be caught dead fighting over a man. For what now? I respect myself. And I know my lane. I do not cross my boundary at all, at all.

I got irritated when I saw Nasir leaving his apartment with a woman old enough to be his mother. That guy disgusts me like hell. His lifestyle and his arrogance makes me wanna puke. He might feel that he is untouchable for now, but, sooner than he thinks, karma will come knocking at his door.

I think I have overstayed my welcome in this compound. It is high time I move out. My level is now above all these petty dramas. I hope to have a blast this weekend though. Mr. Nosa said he wants us to spend some time at whispery palms.

Lucky me, right?

Night-night diary.

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by jenifer007: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Thanks for the good update
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Ann2012(f): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hmmmmm, enjoy it while it lasts

Thanks for the update
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
jenifer007:
Thanks for the good update
*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ann2012:
Hmmmmm, enjoy it while it lasts
Thanks for the update
You're welcome

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by rosebuzz(f): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
You are good, can't stop laughing
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
rosebuzz:
You are good, can't stop laughing
*hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Eternitymedia88: 6:34am On Dec 05, 2019
It's time to tell us if you even enjoy the rotten d*ck that stays up for hours!. You are too silent on that.
Abeg more gist on the rotten d*ck.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2019
Eternitymedia88:
It's time to tell us if you even enjoy the rotten d*ck that stays up for hours!. You are too silent on that.

Hmmmmmm...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Eberex(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2019
Eternitymedia88:

How can she enjoy it? I'm sure the size is small
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Eternitymedia88: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2019
Eberex:

How can she enjoy it? I'm sure the size is small
I have a gut feeling that the d*ck is good. She's not just admitting because of the illicitness of it.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Eberex(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=Eternitymedia88 post=84639714]
I have a gut feeling that the d*ck is good. She's not just admitting because of the illicitness of it.[/quote
From the way she described the man, I'm sure he is the pot belly type.
How many pot bellies have big dick?

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Marpol: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
SheWrites:
Episode 21

Dear Diary,

April 14th, 2016.

It’s Friday night and I am so glad that the weekend is finally here. I had quite an interesting week both at home and at work. Let me gist you about it diary.

During the week, after the close of work on this particular day, Mr. Nosa gave me the keys to a car! Yes, a brand new car! Now I am the owner of two cars.

When I went to the staff parking lot to check it out, it turned out to be a green SUV Jeep! This man has totally gone nuts! Na by force to be his side chick?

I thanked him and accepted to go to a Chinese restaurant to dine with him and wash the car. Abi, wetin we for do o. I ate till I was very full! I had a good meal.

Oh diary, I had no more excuses, than to accept to be Mr. Nosa’s side chick. His gift had weakened my resolve. I warned him expressly to keep his wife off my scent and he assured me that I will be safe. I don’t intend to stay attach to him for too long anyway. Just for the time being. Until my Prince Charming shows up.

I later followed him to an exotic hotel and allowed him to have his way with me. He was at it for close to an hour. I don’t know where he gets his energy from. His rotten cucumber was just plunging into my honey pot as if it wanted to die there.

He tried to convince me to spend the night with him, but, I declined, especially because I wasn’t prepared for that.

I left my official car at the office’s parking lot, and came home in my new car. Diary, na commotion I meet for the house oh.

I saw Sam seated at his doorway looking as if the weight of the whole world was resting on his shoulders. Then I saw his choir /lover/friend standing by his side with an elderly couple, then, a man dressed like a Pastor and two elderly looking men by the Pastor’s side.

Cassandra and Itoro filled me in on what was going on. The choir sister was pregnant and she almost died while attempting an abortion. Her parents got wind of the situation and they reported to the senior pastor of the church when they found out that Bro. Sam was responsible. The pastor and some of the church elders came to the house, along with the choir sister and her parents. Bro. Sam tried to deny his relationship with the girl at first, but, by the time her mother pounced on him, he confessed.

I was shocked, but, not entirely surprised at the turn of events. I blamed the guy for playing with the kind of fire he wasn’t ready to quench. How stupid was he? Why didn’t he use a condom? It is cheap and easy to get. The girl, too, wasn’t serious. She should have protected herself, since she was willing to give her body to the man she fancied. She should have taken other steps to secure her body. Abi I lie?

I went into my flat and left them all out there. Cassandra and Itoro remained there, listening to everything being said. Those two Tatafos can never, ever change.

Today, I got back from work and I met another commotion. I saw three ladies, one on the plump side and the other two were slim. They were all fighting outside Prince’s flat, while he stood there and watched.

Cassandra, Itoro and Timi were also gathered around, watching these girls as they disgraced themselves. I found out that one after the other, they arrived at Prince’s place, at almost the same time. They began to fight themselves, each one claiming to have more right to Prince, than the other.

I was just disgusted. Instead of these girls to fight Prince, the very one who was cheating on them, they were busy attacking themselves. I can never be caught dead fighting over a man. For what now? I respect myself. And I know my lane. I do not cross my boundary at all, at all.

I got irritated when I saw Nasir leaving his apartment with a woman old enough to be his mother. That guy disgusts me like hell. His lifestyle and his arrogance makes me wanna puke. He might feel that he is untouchable for now, but, sooner than he thinks, karma will come knocking at his door.

I think I have overstayed my welcome in this compound. It is high time I move out. My level is now above all these petty dramas. I hope to have a blast this weekend though. Mr. Nosa said he wants us to spend some time at whispery palms.

Lucky me, right?

Night-night diary.

She really needs to move urgently. She is now way bigger than that apartment.

Hope the car papers are in her name?
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by PrudySara(f): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
Thanks for the update dear!
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Blackween(f): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
way bigger indeed o
I'm enjoying this story like my favourite dish of pounded yam and egusi soup, yummy!!!
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
PrudySara:
Thanks for the update dear!
*winks*

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Blackween:
way bigger indeed o
I'm enjoying this story like my favourite dish of pounded yam and egusi soup, yummy!!!

Now am hungry...

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Oremeyii(f): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
I feel so sorry for Nwakego (hope I got d name right?)
It seems like she's living the high life, money's coming in like water, but her dignity has been long gone....and she doesn't even know it

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

Beneath My Heart / Mask Hunter / Birthmark

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55