Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe (141002 Views)

'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
Marpol:
Finally shewrites drops the long awaited update.

It was like I was waiting for Game of Thrones season. grin

Hahahahaha... I feel you.

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2019
SASSY AND SLAYING: DIARY OF A SINGLE NAIJA BABE

Episode 14

Dear Diary,

18th February 2016.

Thank God it is Friday! I can sleep the way I want this weekend. I will eat to my heart’s content, drink to stupor, watch all kinds of movies and relax into oblivion. I am thinking of taking myself out this Saturday. I am thinking of going to the beach, then to the Silver bird galleria and maybe visit Shoprite too. I think I need to get groceries. I have not yet made up my mind completely. You never can tell what will come up.

I have been back from work for over two hours. It’s past ten and I am still wide awake. The movie I am watching is on ‘pause’. I will get back to it once I am done writing.

So many things have happened in my office in the last few days. I will get to it one by one in a moment.

Mrs. Nkiruka got her transfer letter, but she rejected it. She said she wasn’t going anywhere. She said she was going to remain in the Lagos branch for as long as she wanted to. She specifically said no man or spirit can transfer her from Lagos to any part of the globe.

Mr. Nosa didn’t know that she was going to reject the transfer letter. Neither did I. This woman went to the HR office and filed a request, terminating her transfer. Then she reached out to the board of directors of the company, one after the other. Whatever she did, whatever she told them, she succeeded in nullifying her transfer. Someone else was transferred in her place and she was able to retain her position as the company’s General Manager!

So, what happens to me now? I was pissed. I was mad and I went loco. Mr. Nosa promised that I would still get my double promotion, but it won’t be a managerial position this time around. But, I was going to head a department of my own.

I didn’t care. I just want him to do his best and find me another vacant position in the company. He cannot just enter my honey pot for free like that and go. He has to come through with his plans. I am not going to take any excuse from him at all.

Mr. Nosa later informed me that the company was creating a new department. This department was going to oversee all the Personal Assistants, Front desk officers and Secretaries in every department and section of the company. This new department was an arm of the HR Department. He promised me that I would run this new department, but I will also be working alongside the HR manager, Mrs. Nene Phillips. She is not my boss, but, I will still be answerable to her to an extent.

Tell me diary, what’s the difference?! A half full glass cup or a half empty glass cup! Is there a difference? I am hissing right now. Anyways, as long as I get this new position, I will be fine.

I found out that the perks of this new position is that I would get a company car, triple my initial salary, magnified allowances and a few other benefits. Can you imagine?!

Yes, I am happy. I will not see Benson and Clara every day, ever again. I will not be under Mrs. Nkiruka again! I will be totally and finally free!

About an hour or so ago, Nasir, one of the bachelors in my compound, came to ask me for condiments again o! I think the guy has turned my kitchen into a market place! This guy should just respect himself abeg. We chatted a bit and he told me that he has a lot of ‘2016 movies’ on his hard drive. He said he has soap operas too. That is good news to my ears.

Sharp, Sharp, I gave him my flash drive and asked him to help me to download as many movies and soap operas as the flash drive can take. By now, he should be done. I will go and collect it now, once I drop my pen. I am so going to have a fantastic weekend.

Got-to-go diary,

See ya later!

Mwuah!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2019

Episode 15

Dear Diary,

20th, February 2016.

It’s Saturday. It’s noon to be precise. The sun is hiding within the dark clouds and I fear it might rain soon. I don’t care whether it rains or not. I don’t care what happens to the weather. I don’t care about the happy laughter that keeps floating into my apartment through the opened window. The noise is definitely from Itoro and Timi’s apartment. The live-in couple have started their usual lovey-dovey again.

I am here, lying on my bed, coiled up, and feeling violated, bruised physically and emotionally wrecked. Friday night was the worst night of my life. It was more terrible than the night Korede took advantage of me. It was way worse than that night, that awful day I was drugged and raped.

Friday night, that was yesterday... I couldn’t sleep. I couldn’t close my eyes. Every time I do, I see his face. Remember I told you that I was going to Nasir’s flat to collect my flash drive. I told him to help me download some movies on it when he came to my apartment to ask me for condiments. I left my apartment around half past ten or so. I met Cassandra and Itoro outside, gossiping as usual. Cassandra followed me like a puppy dog and asked where I was going. I was surprised. What was her business? When did she become a monitoring spirit?!

I told her that I wanted to collect my flash drive from Nasir and immediately, her expression changed. I could see the fear in her eyes. Something was wrong with this girl, but I was too impatient to find out. She told me not to go. She advised me, telling me to wait till morning. She said he would end up returning my flash drive once he didn’t see me.

How I wished I had listened to her. I ignored her advice and went to ring the doorbell at Nasir’s door. While I pondered on why Cassandra was afraid of the guy, Nasir opened the door and invited me in.

I told him that I would wait outside. Since I have been living in this compound, I have never gone into anyone’s apartment. Weird, right? I didn’t want the familiarity jare. And I prefer my private space a lot.

The guy told me that my flash drive was almost full. The last movie he was downloading on it needed a few more minutes. So, I had to wait. Against my own rules, against my better judgement, I went into Nasir’s flat.

His space was like mine, but his had a lot of expensive gadgets. An 80-inch flat screen LCD television, two leather seats, a king sized bed, a classy wardrobe, and I am sure his restroom and kitchen were equally equipped.

What does this guy do for a living? Where does he get all the money to live large? I was more than curious.

I sat down on one of the leather seats and he set a plate of fried spicy chicken laps and potato chips on a stool in front of me, then placed a pack of chilled orange juice right beside it.

When I saw the 80% icon on his laptop, I knew I had enough time to eat before my movies finished downloading. I dug into the food. Nasir chatted me up while I ate. I was happy when I saw the 100% icon on the laptop. My movies were fully downloaded! My weekend was so set. I collected the flash and kept it in my jeans pocket.

When I was done eating, I thanked him and got up to leave, but Nasir told me that I didn’t need to be in a hurry. The next thing I knew; he was all over me! Touching and kissing me!

Was this guy mad? Has he lost his marbles or something? What does he take me for? Was it because he downloaded some movies for me? So many thoughts ran through my mind.

Abeg, abeg, abeg. He better collect his movies. I don’t want it again. Biko!

In the next two, three seconds, I slapped him like three times! What rubbish! I headed for the door, but he grabbed me by the hand and slapped me back! Twice!
I didn’t expect that. I didn’t expect him to hit me. I was more than shocked. My cheeks burned from the effect of the slaps. The slaps knocked me off my feet and I saw stars. I collapsed on the leather settee. At this point, my eyes were spinning. I could barely see clearly.

Nasir increased the volume of his television and the rejected useless excuse of a man pinned me to the leather seat and tried to unzip my jeans. The night Korede defiled me, flashed across my mind. I screamed and started to fight Nasir off. I scratched him in the face and bit his ear.

He got angry. He slapped me again and punched my shoulders. The blows weakened my arms to the extent that I couldn’t lift them up again. I felt paralyzed. I began to cry. Then I started to beg him, but, my pleas fell on his deaf ears.

He succeeded in unzipping my jeans. He pulled it down and kicked my legs apart! I began to scream again. I was hoping that someone would hear me. I wanted someone in our compound to hear me. Cassandra and Itoro were outside, maybe they would hear me. But the loud music drained my voice.

Nasir lifted my blouse and began to play with my coconuts. He squeezed and squashed them. He hurt me with his every touch. He drew out his cucumber from his pair of blue shorts and drove into my honey pot! I shouted and screamed till I lost my voice. The devil incarnate was on top of me for the longest time. He was pounding and grinding and panting as if he wanted to die on top of me. I wish he did.

When he was satisfied, he released all over me. He got up and went into the restroom. I tried to get up, but I fell back on the settee. I tried again, and staggered to my feet. I held my unzipped jeans with one hand and adjusted my loose blouse with the other. I made my way out of Nasir’s apartment and went straight to mine.

I called my elder sister and she advised me not to change or take my bath. I waited for her and she got to my place around past eleven. She came with a male friend.

He drove us to the nearest police station and we made a statement. The male officers at the police station kept on abusing me. They said it was my fault. Can you imagine these men who swore to protect us?

A female police officer attended to me and she followed us to a nearby hospital. Nasir’s semen was taken out of my honey pot and the doctor confirmed that the bruises in my honey pot were consistent with the case of rape.

We returned to the station immediately. Thank God a superior officer was around. The officer ordered these police men, the same ones that were raining insults on me, to follow me back to my apartment and arrest Nasir. These officers came to my compound and arrested Nasir. The guy was just smiling. He was totally unremorseful.

My sister and her friend left, but, I couldn’t sleep. I was wide awake till the sun rose. This morning, when I went to check on the clothes I put on the clothing lines, I saw Nasir strolling into the compound. Fear gripped me! How? He behaved as if he didn’t see me. I was shocked and really scared. Who released him? Who set that rapist free?

I ran back to my apartment, locked the door and called my elder sister. She told me that the female police officer that helped us last night, called her and informed her that Nasir had been released.

The useless boy had a big god in the police force. He made his living as a gigolo. He slept with very influential women all around town and whenever he was in trouble, they always came to his rescue.

I was devastated. I wasn’t Nasir’s first rape victim. There have been others. The female police officer told my sister that she doubted if the boy would ever stop, but she was sure that he would meet his water loo soon that he expected.

My elder sister advised me to call my taxi driver friend and go to our mum’s place to spend the weekend. She was able to discern my traumatic state. She knew the agony I was suffering, staying in the same house with the guy that raped me.

There is a knock on my door, diary. I think it is my taxi driver. Give me a moment diary. I will keep on writing once I get to mumsie’s place.

Hmmmm....

I am back. It’s Saturday night. I am at my mum’s place. My elder sister and brother just left a moment ago. When my mum got to know about what Nasir did to me, she called a lawyer friend of hers. The guy took up my case and in less than three hours, he called back.

He advised us to drop the case because of the influential women behind Nasir. Those women were dangerous and they had already killed two of Nasir’s victims!

Nasir’s lawyer sent me 500k as compensation. What’s with these people and their mentality that money can erase their offence? Mumsie was angry. She wanted justice, but, her lawyer friend advised us to let it go.

My elder sister and brother were not happy too. But, as at now, we have spent 4ook out of the five hundred thousand naira I was given as compensation. I wonder what my family would have done if I had told them about Korede. I wonder what they would have done to the 5million naira compensation money in my account.

I didn’t really care about the money. I wanted justice, but it seemed like I might never have that because of the people behind Korede and Nasir. God punish both of them!

I wonder if Cassandra was one of Nasir’s rape victims. I so wished I had listened to her.

For the next few days, I won’t be stepping a foot in that my compound. I fear that I might kill Nasir in his sleep if I ever see him again.

I might as well enjoy mumsie’s pampering for the time being.

I am yawning diary. Got to get some sleep now. I hope I will be able to sleep tonight.

Night night...

8 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by jenifer007: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow shewrites you too much jare....I didn't want the updates to stop...very emotional...Keep it up
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Ann2012(f): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Another rape incident cry
Nwankego need to be wise.

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by PrudySara(f): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Another rape!
I don't even know what to say!
It was Korede first, now Nasir..even that old man that you allowed to sleep with you for a promotion that you didn't even get, and you're not even sure if this new department he's talking about is true.
Please, Wisen up!

Thanks SheWrites!
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Gettreadyy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
nwakego is so unfortunate but na these kind girls go later turn runs girl. great work @shewrites you keep killing it. love you
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by izaray(f): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
What kind of nonsense is this self embarassed

Thanks for the update sisterly!
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Eberex(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
Diary of rape cases you mean?
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by crislyn(f): 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Na wa o! I don't even know what to say about this girl.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
jenifer007:
Wow shewrites you too much jare....I didn't want the updates to stop...very emotional...Keep it up

*hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ann2012:
Another rape incident cry Nwankego need to be wise.
Thanks for the update ma'am
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
PrudySara:
Another rape!
I don't even know what to say!
It was Korede first, now Nasir..even that old man that you allowed to sleep with you for a promotion that you didn't even get, and you're not even sure if this new department he's talking about is true.
Please, Wisen up!

Thanks SheWrites!

*hugs*

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Gettreadyy:
nwakego is so unfortunate but na these kind girls go later turn runs girl. great work @shewrites you keep killing it. love you

*hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
izaray:
What kind of nonsense is this self embarassed
Thanks for the update sisterly!
You're welcome
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
crislyn:
Na wa o! I don't even know what to say about this girl.

hmmmmmm...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by KrazzyAndy(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2019
Shewrites is finally back...
More ink to your pen dearieee kiss

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
KrazzyAndy:
Shewrites is finally back...
More ink to your pen dearieee kiss

---hugs---
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
Episode 16

Dear Diary,

1st March 2016.

Hi, hi. I am finally back in my apartment. I stayed with my mum for almost two weeks and I ran for my dear life when she started talking about my single status. This woman can never change. I swear. Does she think that getting married to a good man was beans? Make she free me jare.

Hmmm... I saw Nasir yesterday. He didn’t even look at me. Like I care. I am hissing now. I think he pretended like he didn’t see me. See him acting as if nothing happened between us. I pray and hope he dies a miserable and unfortunate death. I pray his family, friends and everyone he knows, mourn his death and forget him instantly! Nasir will never live to enjoy his ill-gotten wealth! He cannot escape his punishment. For every pain that he has caused women out there, he will surely suffer.

Mumsie gave me several portions of stew and different kinds of soup. This is going to last for at least two weeks or so. God bless my mama! I love my mum!

Back to my office gist. I think Clara and Benson are dating. The way they speak to each other, the way they keep stealing glances at each other, the way they laugh at their secret jokes, it was just too much. Even Steve noticed. What do I care? I am hissing again. Yes, it still hurts, because Benson moved on with someone else. And the lady happened to be my colleague. It’s frustrating seeing both of them in the office acting like puppies. I wish I can stone them or pour a bucket of cold water on them. That would doused their excitement and probably earn me a suspension or something worse. No wonder many companies do not support office relationships.

Mr.Nosa sent me a text message during the break hour. I went to his office and he told me that I would be resuming as the head of the New Department the company created, effective Monday next week. Mrs. Nkiruka had already been informed and Mrs. Phillips, the HR Manager, had also been intimated. Today is Wednesday. That leaves me with two more days to bear my former colleagues’ shenanigans. Then I will be totally free to manage my very own department. I am now an oga.

But, trust the old man. He had something else up his sleeves. Mr. Nosa wanted me to spend the weekend with him in Accra to celebrate my double promotion. I agreed because I didn’t want anything to alter my new promotion. A weekend in Accra will be nice, I think. I heard they have nice beaches and resort centres over there. I also heard that there was a place I can shop till I drop at cheaper prices. The most exciting thing was that I have never been out of the country. This weekend, I get to go to Accra, the capital city of Ghana. And on Monday, I will resume as the head of a new department. That indeed was superb.

Right now, I am watching some of the movies Nasir downloaded on my flash drive. I almost threw the flash drive away when I found it among my dirty clothes. It was a 32 gig flash drive and it wasn’t raped. I was. The flash drive and the movies in it are innocent. But, Nasir is as guilty as hell.

How careful can one be? I am thinking of enrolling in a taekwondo class. I need to learn how to defend myself physically. All these crazy men cannot keep getting away with violating me. I am a human being! I am not a sex doll! It is time I teach them all a lesson.

If the law of the country cannot protect victims like me, I might as well turn into Jackie Chan and take laws into my own hands.

I am dozing and yawning. I guess I better turn in for the night. I have got a busy day tomorrow.

Night–Night diary!

8 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by skubido(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Mo na no kill this bae ooo

OP thanks for the update
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
Episode 17

Dear Diary,

5th March 2016.

Today is Sunday. I went to one of the churches on my street this morning. I had to go. I really had to. You know, I really needed to thank God. I really, really needed to. Despite my distant relationship with him, he has remained faithful. I am alive. I can see. I can walk. I can eat. I can breathe. I have a roof over my head, I have clothes to wear, I have food to eat and I have a source of income. I must thank God the One that created me.

My mum called earlier. She wanted me to come over for lunch or dinner. Once I am done writing, I will go to her place. I am suspecting she might also want me to spend the night. I might as well go along with my Monday work clothes. Mumsie and I kind of rekindle our relationship these past few weeks. This is probably because we have spent a lot of time together. We talked a lot, a whole lot, when I spent some time at her place after Nasir raped me. I guess I also miss being pampered or mummied, if there is such a word. I doubt it. I just hope she won’t start asking if I am dating anyone and when I am likely to get married. Let’s leave my mum for now.

I actually travelled to Accra, Ghana, on Friday night with Mr. Nosa. We went straight to the airport after the close of work that day. I carried a very big bag with a few clothes. I planned to shop till I dropped and filled the bag with lots of goodies. Our flight took off around past nine and we got to Accra an hour and thirty minutes later. Mr.Nosa had already booked us a room at Labadi Beach Hotel. The hotel sent a vehicle to pick us up at the airport.

I was impressed by the time we got to the hotel. It was a wonder to look at. It reminded me of all these beach hotels I watched in movies. I planned to stroll around the beach the next morning in my swim wear. I was already imagining all the poses I would make while taking selfies.

Once we got to our hotel room, a very nice room by the way, we ordered for some small chops and drinks. I ate till I was very full, and then went to shower. This useless old man came to join me. Who send him message for heaven sake? Someone cannot have privacy again. I don’t blame him sha. He has seen free puna to knack.
He didn’t even allow me to take my bath properly. He carried me back to the room and got into action, from missionary style to doggy pose. We were at it till way past mid-night. I suspected that the old man took some kind of drug to enhance his libido.

What had I gotten myself into? I thought to myself. The next morning, I planned to go shopping after having breakfast on the beach, but, Mr. Nosa scattered my plans. He didn’t allow me to leave the room. He called the kitchen staff and asked that our breakfast should be brought to the room. Then he transferred some money into my account and begged me to shop the next day. I was angry because we were leaving on Sunday evening. I felt I wouldn’t have enough time to explore the city. But, when I saw the seven hundred thousand naira alert, I decided to let him have his way.

But by the time Mr. Nosa was done with me that morning, all my bones were aching! And my honey pot was burning! I had to beg him to let me rest. He left me in the room and went to the beach. I ate twice between 8am and 12noon. I slept for like three to four hours, and then woke up to see Mr. Nosa all over me again. I started to complain, but, the man didn’t listen to me.

I had to allow him to do the do. I doubted if I would be able to walk, talk about shop the next day. I had to take Ibuprofen and a sleeping pill at around ten that night, after a very heavy dinner. I could not wait to go back to Nigeria. I wanted to go home before the old man killed me with sex.

The next morning, I think it was past four, at dawn. We heard knocks on the door. At first, we assumed it was the hotel cleaning staff. Mr. Nosa asked the person to come back, but when the knocks persisted, he got up and marched angrily to the door.

Oh diary, all hell broke loose.

A fair looking woman, about size 18, flew into the room and introduced herself as Mrs. Akhere. I wanted to die o! Mrs. Akhere was Mr. Nosa’s wife. The woman traced her husband all the way from Lagos to Accra. She called her husband names and cursed me for following her husband to another country to get laid. The moment the woman climbed the bed, I jumped down and fled! She caught me at the doorway and drew me back into the room.

She said she was going to teach me a lesson that I would never forget. Before I could say a word, she slapped four times! My face burned and I saw stars, very bright and colourful stars. I knew that I would be in hotter soup if I didn’t escape. I pulled away from her firm grip and ran again, this time, I didn’t stop. She tried to drag me back into the room, but I bit her hand and fled.

I was naked, but I didn’t care. I ran and she chased me down the hallway. I got into the elevator before she caught up with me and I breathed out in relief when the door closed. There were seven other people in the elevator, a child, two women and four men. I alighted at the ground floor and looked for the laundry room. The staff gave me a long white robe to cover my unclothedness and I went to the lobby and waited.

I was still frightened and confused. I didn’t know what to do. My luggage was in the hotel room I shared with Mr. Nosa. My international passport, my ATM cards, and all my documents were in my hand bag! How was I supposed to leave and return home?

Half an hour later, one of the hotel staff approached me. She was with my luggage and my hand bag! She told me that Mr. Nosa said he would call me. I thanked the lady, returned to the laundry room and changed into a jeans and a red tube blouse. I returned the robe, thanked the hotel staff and left the hotel building in a hurry.

I took one of the cabs outside the hotel and headed straight to the airport. Thank God there was early morning flight to Lagos. We boarded at seven on the dot and arrived at Lagos an hour and some minutes later. I called my taxi driver friend and he came to pick me up. Thank God he was free.

I got home this morning like past nine or so. I didn’t even shower. I just grabbed a jacket, sprayed some perfume on my body and ran into one of the churches in my area. I am just thankful to God for sparing my life.

What if Mrs. Akhere came with acid and poured it on my face or body? What if she came with a weapon and she shot or stabbed me? Anything could have happened in that hotel room.

This was why I don’t date married men. I don’t have liver for the kind of troubles their wives bring. I want to live long and enjoy my life. I don’t want to die a miserable death.

My phone is ringing and I am sure it is mumsie that is calling. I will write soon, diary.

Got to go now.

See you later.

7 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Hauneg(f): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
Why do I feel there's no promotion anywhere, and that she's probably loosing her job instead?

Let's see how it unfolds.

Big thumps up SheWrites kiss

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by divinelypruned(f): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
I can't stop laughing here, she told her mum that there are no good men left again to marry, as if she herself is a saint.
Imagine how she belittled herself for promotion and some money, had it been that the woman destroyed her face, will anybody take her serious when she starts her ranting.
Some of the big working class babes, if you know what they engaged into to get to their positions, you will choose to allow God to move you at his own pace.
Gradually she has turn to intimacy gadget, really she does not deserve Benson

2 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Oremeyii(f): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nwakego's (did I get d name right?) plight is pathetic. She got raped twice within 3 months or so.
I hoped d events would traumatise her or something, but no, it didn't, she went on to Mr.Nosa.
I suggest that d title be changed, she's not sassy and slaying anymore:-( :-( :-(
If this is the reality of today's lifestyle, then God help us
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by BlizzydoDo(f): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2019
Oremeyii:
Nwakego's (did I get d name right?) plight is pathetic. She got raped twice within 3 months or so.
I hoped d events would traumatise her or something, but no, it didn't, she went on to Mr.Nosa.
I suggest that d title be changed, she's not sassy and slaying anymore:-( :-( :-(
If this is the reality of today's lifestyle, then God help us

You should see Alter Ego
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by izaray(f): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lol, can't stop laughing over here grin She even ran naked to the elevator and met with seven other people there? Cha! I don't even want to imagine that at all.

This girl is just a confused being embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Eberex(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
A curse is following the girl. Make she go her village go find out
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Gettreadyy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
I'm loving every bit of this story, you deserve a big round of applause @shewrites
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
Gettreadyy:
I'm loving every bit of this story, you deserve a big round of applause @shewrites

Thank you.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Vibesvbs(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
If I'm a billionaire I'll say"send me your account number" but I broke pass broken pasta for.
Abeg make person ask for my account number, please. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Toyin223(f): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2019
Sorry about your dad may his soul rest in peace and quiet
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by goldwaters(f): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2019
This girl doesn’t just have sense and she’s very greedy too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Beneath My Heart / Mask Hunter / Birthmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.