Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe (141224 Views)

'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Oremeyii:
I feel so sorry for Nwakego (hope I got d name right?)
It seems like she's living the high life, money's coming in like water, but her dignity has been long gone....and she doesn't even know it

Hmmm...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
SASSY AND SLAYING: DIARY OF A SINGLE NAIJA BABE
Episode 22

Dear Diary,
May 1st, 2016.

It's a new month. I am so sorry that I have been MIA for some time now. It wasn’t my intention. So many things have happened. I am going to tell you about it, diary.

Let’s start with the good stuff. My elder sister, Adanne is getting married in a few weeks and she asked me to be her maid of honour. I am quite excited about this. I have always wanted to be my sister’s maid of honour. I initially thought she would ask her closest friend, Oluchi, but, she asked me and of course, I accepted.

My mum is so happy and my elder brother, Ugochukwu, is already intimating us that he is next in line. I am thinking of taking out the five million naira Korede’s uncle gave me. I am going to use it to support my sister. It’s her wedding and it’s the first wedding in the family. She is thirty-two and I am sure that she is thanking God for bringing a good man her way.

Where is my own husband? When will he come? I am 28 years, and I hope I won’t have to wait till I am 30 years before the guy comes along.

Oh my Prince Charming, I wait for thou to come and rescue me from single hood.

I went to church today. It’s a good thing that it was a thanksgiving service because, I am also thanking God for my life. I got discharged from the hospital yesterday and I remember being brought into that same hospital barely conscious.

What happened? Do you really want to know? I will tell you diary. The common saying goes, “As you lay your bed, so you lie on it”.

Last week Friday, I decided to stop by an eatery before driving home from work. The moment I got out of the vehicle, my green SUV jeep, Mrs. Akhere, Mr. Nosa’s wife and two of her friends, cornered me!

I had no idea that they ‘d been trailing me from the office car park. These women collected the car keys from me, tore my clothes and beat me into a pulp. I couldn’t defend myself against three plump women. I was completely helpless.

No one came to my rescue. People just watched from a nonchalant distanCE, while others walked away. These women left me at the side of the road, badly injured and they drove off. They took my jeep with them.

Thank God, a Good Samaritan came by. He helped me and drove me to the nearest hospital. He deposited some money for my treatment and he made sure that I was admitted before he left. Till now, I don't know who he was. I pray that God will also come to that man's aid in his time of need.

When I opened my eyes and found myself on an hospital bed, I discovered that I had a fractured left elbow, I had bruises all over me, and a black eye! I wept because I knew I was the genesis of my own problems. It was all my fault.

Can you imagine that Mr. Nosa showed up bearing gifts?

What does this man want? What is he always looking for? Why does he keep behaving as if his buttocks have been set on fire?

I told him to go home to his maniac wife and leave me alone. I asked him to delete me from his memory and erase him from his leering thoughts and daydreams.

I value my life and I didn’t want to die young. He pleaded as usual and begged me. He made a dozen promises, but I wasn't moved this time around. He claimed that he would retrieve the jeep from his wife, but I told him to keep his car. I do not want anything from him again. I was done with the whole charade.

He wasn’t happy. I was past caring and he left in a foul mood. I hope that he would leave me alone this time around.

Oh diary, I spent a full week at the hospital. What if I had died in the process? My mom and siblings would have cried and moved on with their lives after a while.

I promise myself, from this day onwards, I will reject every advances from Mr. Nosa and every other married man in this world. No more! I need to follow my own rules.

My wounds have healed and I am still alive.

Thank God for me diary.

Talk to you later.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by jenifer007: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nice update
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by skubido(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Then suppose brake ya head...

Thanks for the update

2 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
jenifer007:
Nice update
*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
skubido:
Then suppose brake ya head...

Thanks for the update
Hahahahaha...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by izaray(f): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hahaha..Yeye girl

Thanks for the update
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by uchesmith14: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
I pity for that your Prince Charming!

Thanks for the update @SheWrites ❤️

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
izaray:
Hahaha..Yeye girl
Thanks for the update
You're welcome
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
uchesmith14:
I pity for that your Prince Charming!

Thanks for the update @SheWrites ❤️
You're welcome
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
Episode 23
5th June, 2016.

Dear Diary,

How I have missed you diary. I haven't been writing consistently. No be my fault o. I have been so, so neck-breakingly busy.

It’s been three crazy weeks of preparing for my sister’s wedding. Now, it’s all over. She got married last week Saturday. I spent about 2.5 million, out of the cash Korede's uncle sent to me, on my sister’s wedding and I have no regrets. The wedding was a complete success.

I have got gist for you diary.

I met someone at the reception of my sister’s wedding. His name is Gbenro. He is tall, dark and handsome. He is an entrepreneur and he stuck to me like a leech all through that day. Na serious gum-body o diary. We exchanged numbers, and the very next day, he asked me out on a date! The guy was fast! No slacking at all.

I liked him, so I agreed to the lunch date. We ate at one of these eateries close to my place and that very evening, the guy asked me out. He said he liked me and he doesn’t like wasting his time when it comes to a girl he wants. Once he liked something, he goes for it. Come and see lyrics, diary. My ear was full! No be small something.

I was flattered and yes, I accepted because I liked him too. Like play, like play, from Monday to Friday, we dined after work hours and I must confess, I had fun all through that week.

On Friday night, he took me to his place and he begged me until I agreed to spend the night at his place. I didn’t want to spend the night at his place because we‘ve just started to date. But because he wouldn't stop pleading, I agreed.

We slept in the same room and I think... it was way past midnight, when I felt his hands all over me. My God! I was turned on when I woke up and pretended like I was still fast asleep. I felt his hand slip into my underwear and I tried not to jerk when he started to finger me.

Oh my goodness! I gritted my teeth, held my breath, trying hard not to moan and respond. But it got harder and harder. The guy didn't stop. He dug deeper and deeper into my wetness o.

I didn’t want to sleep with Gbenro. We just started dating. I was just getting to know him. But I didn’t know how I was going to be able to resist his pleasurable assault. The next thing I knew, he was on his knees. He started by kissing my neck, then my chest, then he ran his tongue down my belly, till he got to my underwear. He parted my legs slowly and devoured my honeypot! He sucked and licked and dug his tongue down and deep into my wetness.

That was the end for me; I started to moan and groan, and then I screamed! I came over and over and over again.

By the time his cucumber gained entrance into my Honey pot, it was as if a long straight rock was inserted into me! The guy was so, so hard. He pounded and grinded me for close to an hour before he came and released. I thought he wouldn't stop! I was breathless.

We slept in each other’s arms and by day break, I wanted to leave, but he begged me to stay! He served me breakfast in bed, we later watched movies, and then had a picnic at the beach, went shopping at the Galleria, then returned to his place that Saturday evening.

That night, he was all over me again! My coconuts and honey pot were all in trouble because he chewed and sucked me dry! We romped till the early hours of Sunday morning. I don't need a Prophet to tell me, this Gbenro guy loves sex.

He wanted me to stay back on Sunday but I declined. My body was already aching me and I needed to prepare for work before Monday morning. If somebody leave this guy ehn... he won’t allow me out of his house. It is like they used sex to curse him or something. His libido is just too high.

Am back home right now. My body parts ache all over. Who send me message o, diary?

My fingers are crossed concerning this new relationship o!

What do you think diary?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
honestly

I

think

you

are

in

soup!

3 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by stainless190(f): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
adefunke62:
honestly

I

think

you

are

in

soup!
I swear down ���

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Ann2012(f): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nwankego don become public toilet ooooo

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Blackween(f): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
me I believe you don land gbagada for trouble

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Gettreadyy(m): 6:42am On Dec 10, 2019
shewrites more updates please, you are my heroine.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2019
Gettreadyy:
shewrites more updates please, you are my heroine.

*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2019
Episode 24

12th June, 2016.

Dear Diary,

My week has been topsy-turvy diary, and the weekend was much worse. I got inside information that Skylight Properties was cutting down on their number of staff nationwide. My name was on the list! Can you imagine? I have given my very best to this company, yet, they added me to the band wagon. This is ludicrous.

Mr. Nosa cornered me some days back and told me that as the head of department, he can erase my name from the list. He said I can be replaced with two junior staff. Meaning that, he can get my name off the list and put two new names. But he can only do this if I agree to spend the weekend with him. I was indeed cornered. I agreed out of ddesperation because I wasn’t willing to lose my job and my new position.

On Friday, Gbenro, my sexmaniac boyfriend called to tell me that he wanted me to spend the weekend with him. See me see wahala o diary. I told him that my company was cutting down on their staff and I needed to see some of the board of directors and plea my way out. I promised to make it up to him the following weekend. He wasn't too happy, but he capitulated.

Mr. Nosa and I flew to Accra on Friday night and lodged in a five star hotel. We dined at the hotel restaurant and retired to our room. I allowed the old man to have his way with me all night long. I can’t really remember when we slept.

The knocks on the door woke us up the next morning. We thought it was one of the hotel staff because we ordered for breakfast a while back. Mr. Nosa got up and went towards the door, with a towel tied around his waist.

I was lying still lying in bed when the door swung open and Gbenro came into the room! He called me all sort of dirty names and he attacked Mr. Nosa. How did he find me? Why was he following me around set? What kind of wahala relationship have I gotten myself into?

Gbenro left Mr. Nosa bruised and beaten to a pulp and he literally dragged me out of the room, after making sure that I packed every clothing I came with.

I thought we were flying back to Lagos that morning, but Gbenro took me to his hotel room and locked the door. He said he was going to treat me like a prostitute since I have decided to turn into one.

My pleas fell on his deaf ears. And when I tried to run, he hit me across the face. I staggered and fell flat on the cold tiled floor. I saw stars. Seriously, I saw hundreds of tiny coloured stars. I knew I was in trouble. He pinned me down and kicked my legs apart.

I fought him off, then he started to strangle me! One of his hands was around my neck, choking the life out of me. I could hardly breathe! He drove his rotten hard rock cucumber into me and held me by the neck, immobilizing me and stopping me from fighting him off.

I was suffocating on the cold tiled floor. Hot tears rolled down my bruised face and I asked God for mercy. This useless guy was on top of me for what seemed like forever. When he finally ejaculated, he collapsed on top of me and slept off.

I couldn’t move, neither could I push him off. There was no escape for me. I was trapped. I think he woke up around noon. And he was at it again. He rode me like a horse and I became unconscious half-way through.

I woke up late in the evening and saw him eating. He ordered me to eat something. He said he had not finished with me yet. I ate and tried to lock myself in the bathroom, but, I discovered that he had taken all the keys out. I wept and wept, till he came to drag me out of the bath-tub. He threw me on the bed and the romp continued till day break!

We left for the airport on Sunday morning. I thought of Mr. Nosa and I hoped that he was okay. I made a decision whilst I was in Gbenro’s hotel room. I was breaking up with him. Why should I date an animal? There were many decent single men out there. I cannot let one maniac kill me for my mother. Haba!

Oh diary, my body aches all over. My face is still hurting from the slap. My honeypot is badly bruised and each time I pee, it is as if chilli was poured in there. It burns! It is so over between me and Gbenro. I am done with this relationship from hell!

Talk to you later diary.

7 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Eberex(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

from fry pan to fire wood
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by crislyn(f): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2019
Ewoo...this girl must have offended some gods. Well done SheWrite, you never disappoint.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Bollinah(f): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ego don suffer ohhhh
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
crislyn:
Ewoo...this girl must have offended some gods. Well done SheWrite, you never disappoint.

*hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Episode 25

Dear diary,

13th June, 2016.

I am dozing right now as I write diary. I am so, so tired. I am yawning now. My bones ache all over. I think I will take some pain killer pills before I sleep tonight. I think I still have either Felvin or Paracetamol tablets in my bag.

It’s being a very busy day for me. At work today, I was actually scared. After the weekend saga with Gbenro, I wasn’t sure if Mr. Nosa would still fulfil his part of the deal, even though he didn’t get to spend the whole weekend with me. I don't even know the extent of his injuries and I didn't call him when I arrived in Lagos on Sunday.

The man avoided me like a plague at work o. But, thank God, I found out that my name had been removed from the sack list. Mr. Nosa came through for me after all. I was replaced with Clara and Benson. I wasn't moved. I actually saw Clara crying like a baby in Benson’s arms. The girl was completely distraught.

I wasn’t remorseful at all. It was either them or me. I am so happy that I get to keep my job. This job that I have suffered for. Maybe now, Mr. Nosa will leave me alone. Now that he knows that I have a crazy boyfriend. A boyfriend that I want to sack.

I actually called Gbenro on Sunday night and I told him that it was over between us. The useless guy showed up at my doorstep this Monday evening, begging and pleading. Can you just imagine? He was begging me after what he did to me? After beating up my boss? After forcing himself on me and choking the life out of me?

I tried to dismiss him, but he refused to leave until he was convinced that I had forgiven him. Itoro and Cassandra came out of their apartments. They started to watch us as if we were acting a stage drama.

I was totally embarrassed. I had to lie to Gbenro and begged him to leave. I told him that I had forgiven him and I lied that we will work things out. I just wanted him to leave. He believed me and he left. I hurried back into my flat, before Itoro and Cassandra start to ask me Jamb questions. I was in no mood for chit-chat.

Diary, I need to act fast concerning this Gbenro guy. I don’t want to date him again o! Relationship is not by force. I need him out of my life ASAP.

I am yawning again right now. I am so sleepy. I wish today was Friday. I don’t want to go to work or anywhere else tomorrow.

I am going on my annual leave at the end of the week. I so need to unwind. Three beautiful weeks of rest. This is the antidote for all my many troubles.

Night night diary.

8 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by PrudySara(f): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nwakaego... it's a pity that you have no dignity whatsoever to preserve. I just hope sex doesn't kill you!
Thanks for the update SheWrites!
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Gettreadyy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
gbenro should be dealt with
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
PrudySara:
Nwakaego... it's a pity that you have no dignity whatsoever to preserve.
I just hope sex doesn't kill you!

Thanks for the update SheWrites!

*winks*

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
Gettreadyy:
gbenro should be dealt with
Hmmmmmm...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Episode 26

Dear diary,

19th June, 2016.

Guess where I am right now, diary.

I am in my hotel room in Dubai. I am on a well-deserved three weeks annual leave. I so need to clear my head and make a lot of plans concerning my future. So many things have happened. Things I would rather not remember. Terrible and unfortunate things.

Oh diary… why do the nasty things keep happening to me? What did I ever do wrong? Who did I offend? I am beginning to think I am cursed or worse. Maybe I should sit my mum down and ask questions. Did something go wrong while she was pregnant for me?

Let me tell you everything that happened to meme in the last couple of days, diary.

On Friday night, after work, I had my bags packed already. I left my car at home and sent for my taxi driver friend, so that he could pick me up and take me to the airport.

On our way, I got a call from Gbenro. He wanted to see me. I didn’t want to see him. As far as I was concerned, the relationship was over. I told him that I was on my way to the airport and I promised to see him the following week. That was a lie. I knew I would keep posting him until he got tired of calling me.

The guy kept on begging. He said we must see that night, or else, he won’t believe that I had forgiven him. I decided to take the bull by the horns. I decided to tell him face to face that it was over between us.

I told my taxi driver to take me to Gbenro’s place, from there; we will head to the airport. The guy grumbled, till I promised him double the fare.

When we got to Gbenro’s place, I left my bags in the taxi and went into his apartment. Gbenro was happy to see me. He apologized for everything he had done to me and he promised that things will change hence forth.

I wasn’t convinced. I didn't waste a breath before telling him that it was over between us. He started to plead, but my mind was made up. When he realized that I was adamant about my decision, he got upset.

He called me so many unprintable names and I retaliated. I cursed him and his generations unborn. When I made to leave, he pulled me back, dragged me into his bedroom and locked the door.

I ran to the window and tried to get the attention of my taxi driver, but, Gbenro got to him first. He told the driver to return my bags to my apartment and he paid for my fare. I shouted and screamed, but the driver didn’t hear me.

I panicked. I had a feeling that Gbenro wasn’t going to allow me go anywhere that night. I shivered at the thought of what he would do to me. I prayed and asked God to rescue me. I wanted God to get me out of the danger I found myself.

My phones were in my bag and it was in the taxi! There was no way I could call anyone. I knew I was in trouble. I was in a very hot soup.

About an hour or more later, Gbenro unlocked the bedroom door and he walked in with two guys. I recognised their faces. I saw them at my sister’s wedding reception. They must be Gbenro's friends. I cursed the day I met this useless guy. This son of the devil that has decided to make my life miserable.

Oh diary…. I saw hell that Friday night. Gbenro told me that I was “his” for the rest of my life. He said it was impossible for me to end the relationship with him. And he swore that he will never ever let me go.

What kind of person was this now? Is it by force to date you? This guy is worse than a parasite! He is a blood sucking leech that will eventually die a miserable death.

In the twinkle of an eye, the three of them tied me up and they took turns in having their way with me. I was bruised in there! My honey pot was badly bruised! Front, back and center! I passed out twice and woke up in an hospital, that same night.

The nurse that came into my room told me that my boyfriend and his friends were waiting for me at the reception. I started to cry. I knew that Gbenro and his friends brought me to the hospital. And if they succeeded in taking me back to Gbenro’s place, I might not survive whatever they had planned out for me.

I cried and told the nurse that Gbenro was my ex and he and his friends held me against my will. She didn’t believe me. I told her to check my honeypot and my buttocks. The nurse did and screamed when she saw the extent of my injury.

She wanted to call the doctor. She wanted to alert the hospital security guards. She wanted to call the police. I told her to do whatever she must do, but first, she needed to help me escape without being seen. She agreed and snuck me out of the hospital.

She got me a cab and I returned home. I took a quick shower, got my bags and off to the airport. Thank God I didn’t miss my flight. Even if I did, I planned to remain at the airport till I got another flight to Dubai.

Here I am diary, its Sunday noon and I am in my hotel room, resting. Cassandra called me earlier to inform me that Gbenro came to our compound and broke into my apartment.

I told her to sell all my furniture and electronics. I told her to pack the rest of my clothes into a bag. When I return to the country, I will pick up my car, my clothes and the payment for everything she sold. I have already called an house agent and I told him to start looking for a new place for me.

It will be very risky to return to my old flat. The likes of Gbenro can be very unpredictable. I might have escaped from him once. But only God knows what next will happen to me if he is opportuned to kidnap me again.

Got to go now. I took some sleeping pills and pain relieving tablets. I don’t know how long it will take for my honey pot to heal. These terrible men had no mercy when they were pounding into me at will. I pray that calamity will befall Gbenro and his friends. From now till they end up six feet beneath.

I am yawning now.

Later diary…

9 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by importantperson: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
I can hold it any more i have to comment.

Ego you really need to sit your mother down for questioning. haaa!!! who do you naa?

i love you shewrites. God bless you, you too much, your writting is superb.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by useed(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
4 new episodes in a day....thanks @ she writes
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by izaray(f): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hmmm...This girl is in trouble

Thanks for the plenty updates ma'am
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
importantperson:
I can hold it any more i have to comment.

Ego you really need to sit your mother down for questioning. haaa!!! who do you naa?

i love you shewrites. God bless you, you too much, your writting is superb.

*hugs&kisses*

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Beneath My Heart / Mask Hunter / Birthmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.