Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe (142790 Views)

'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
veenessha:
Happy new year shewrite
Happy New Year *hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
Palmerbarry:
cheesy Happy New Year, everyone!
*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by favch(f): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
when should we expect the remaining story *married and slaying* , this is a new year already

can't wait biko
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
favch:
when should we expect the remaining story *married and slaying* , this is a new year already

can't wait biko

Lol... updates for the part two will be posted soon.

Pweetychyka and I are still resting *winks*

3 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by pweetychyka(f): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
SheWrites:

Lol... updates for the part two will be posted soon.

Pweetychyka and I are still resting *winks*

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by ambassadorabdul(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
ma'am i must say you got my 5 star rating

nice and interested story. keep it up
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
ambassadorabdul:
ma'am i must say you got my 5 star rating

nice and interested story. keep it up

Thank you.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by PrudySara(f): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Wow... Happiness at last for Nwakaego. So happy for her.

Thanks so much SheWrites!
Gracias!!.. you're indeed a great writer. More ink to your pen.

And, to pweetychyka....thank you too for taking out your time to type.

....and, hope it's not too late to say Prosperous New Year to you...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by openmine(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
PrudySara:
Wow... Happiness at last for Nwakaego. Is happy for her.

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
PrudySara:

Happy New Year Sugarplum *hugs*

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
Just posted the synopsis of Married and Slaying: Diary of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe

*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by useed(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2020
SheWrites:
Just posted the synopsis of Married and Slaying: Diary of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe

*winks*

Where ?? I can't find it
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by pweetychyka(f): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
PrudySara:

You welcome momma.... Welcome to a more fulfilling year wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by gennysq(f): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
Very interesting and informative book. U had me glued all through.
Thumbs up @Shewrites
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
gennysq:
Very interesting and informative book. U had me glued all through.
Thumbs up @Shewrites
*hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by PrudySara(f): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2020
Wait for me, ayam coming for you[quote author=openmine post=85760201][/quote]
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by openmine(m): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2020
PrudySara:
Wait for me, ayam coming for you
cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by rachealfst(f): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2020
Wonderful story, hmm....don't write any one off. Who could have thought that she'll end well? God bless you great writer. More inspiration in Jesus name.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
rachealfst:
Wonderful story, hmm....don't write any one off. Who could have thought that she'll end well? God bless you great writer. More inspiration in Jesus name.

Amen! Thank you so much *hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by millieademi: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2020
Ok, I just started reading this and I have to say it's a bomb.

Shewrites, I love your work. Bukky Alakara and Beauty and the Mechanic. They were amazeballs. Really.

I noticed how this story and Beauty and the Mechanic have a theme in common. Rape.

And rape is actually a very sensitive issue for me. All my works somehow portray it and the adverse effects it has on victims.

I just got to page six and I couldn't help but comment due to some of the comments I read.

First off, I'd like to say anyone can get carried away and forget all the safety rules we chant and say She supposed to have known. I mean Ego probably didn't think Korede could stoop that low and it would be prejudicial to see every Casanova as a potential rapist. I mean I myself would not have seen it coming but I probably wouldn't have been at a party in the first place but that's another issue.

Secondly, if she came and came, it was in response to stimuli not because she found herself enjoying it. It's no secret women are moved by the sense of touch. So saying "Women" is kind of rude and crass.

Thirdly, not everyone is calm enough after being raped to go to a hospital. Some people need the support. I mean you just stand up from where you were abused and head to a hospital and tell Nigerian Nurses I was raped, flush my womb and all what not. The eye they will give you will make you feel being raped was your fault. And that is why we need to change our orientation as a people. Rape is never the victim's fault.

Though it would have helped in the tribunal proceedings if she had a doctor's report on her blood, maybe traces of the drug would still have been found.

And on Benson's reaction, what can I say? The eyes can be deceived and I don't think Ego and Benson were close enough to have some level of trust going on between them. Ego shouldn't feel the need to explain things to him.

Anyway, Shewrites, awesome job. Love it. And you have a fan in me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
millieademi:
Ok, I just started reading this and I have to say it's a bomb.

Shewrites, I love your work. Bukky Alakara and Beauty and the Mechanic. They were amazeballs. Really.

I noticed how this story and Beauty and the Mechanic have a theme in common. Rape.

And rape is actually a very sensitive issue for me. All my works somehow portray it and the adverse effects it has on victims.

I just got to page six and I couldn't help but comment due to some of the comments I read.

First off, I'd like to say anyone can get carried away and forget all the safety rules we chant and say She supposed to have known. I mean Ego probably didn't think Korede could stoop that low and it would be prejudicial to see every Casanova as a potential rapist. I mean I myself would not have seen it coming but I probably wouldn't have been at a party in the first place but that's another issue.

Secondly, if she came and came, it was in response to stimuli not because she found herself enjoying it. It's no secret women are moved by the sense of touch. So saying "Women" is kind of rude and crass.

Thirdly, not everyone is calm enough after being raped to go to a hospital. Some people need the support. I mean you just stand up from where you were abused and head to a hospital and tell Nigerian Nurses I was raped, flush my womb and all what not. The eye they will give you will make you feel being raped was your fault. And that is why we need to change our orientation as a people. Rape is never the victim's fault.

Though it would have helped in the tribunal proceedings if she had a doctor's report on her blood, maybe traces of the drug would still have been found.

And on Benson's reaction, what can I say? The eyes can be deceived and I don't think Ego and Benson were close enough to have some level of trust going on between them. Ego shouldn't feel the need to explain things to him.

Anyway, Shewrites, awesome job. Love it. And you have a fan in me.

*hugs&kisses*

I sooooo appreciate you.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2020
Morning everyone.

To those who are still waiting for the part two of this beautiful story, here is the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5629700/married-slaying-diary-mrs-nwakaego

Enjoy *winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by OPC90(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
You did well
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Laeroy(f): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
SheWrites:

God will surprise us all this xmas

She writes bless my children and I ooo, lock down dey do us strong thing oooo
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Laeroy:

She writes bless my children and I ooo, lock down dey do us strong thing oooo

Hmmmm... we are all in God's hands oooo.
I know that He take care of us and supply our every need.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Laeroy(f): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
SheWrites:

Hmmmm... we are all in God's hands oooo.
I know that He take care of us and supply our every need.

Thank you MA...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SaidYor(m): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
wow, so interesting wow, so interesting wow, so interesting
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2020
SaidYor:
wow, so interesting wow, so interesting wow, so interesting

Thank yoi
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by TheCork(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2020
adefunke62:
Ego m, honestly I follow you dey cloud 9 o, see raw emotions on display.
Please take it slowly, one step at a time, u don suffer enough

Darling please please please I beg u. Can u help a handsome brother. My prick is had n I will pay u 700 naira cash, please. Can I toast u please? smiley
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2021
PecLauren:
@shewrites
Thank you very much ma'am
It was a very good read
A beautiful companion for a time. It's just a little disheartening that it has come to an end to what rather feels like 'too soon'...
I am a newbie in the world of writing in general and I'm grateful to have read a piece from you ma with an amazing linguistic content properly juxtaposed.

I learnt a lot from this wholesome literature and its so unfortunate that silver and gold I have not. So I pray this day that your ink will never run dry, and God will increase your finance beyond your comprehension.

Thank you too. I appreciate you.

*hugs*

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Beneath My Heart / Birthmark / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.