Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe (140894 Views)

'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by rukidanty: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
SheWrites:
Thank you soooo much Rukeme, I got the Christmas gift *hugs*
you mustn't put my name na. well it's a surprise because of your good work you got here

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
rukidanty:
you mustn't put my name na. well it's a surprise because of your good work you got here

*hugs&kisses*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by collinometricx: 12:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Mayoofficial95:

Lovely update... absolutely wonderful, I hope this relationship works out well for Nwakego and Mr. Praise.

And you had to derail by quoting everything?
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by collinometricx: 12:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
you sent me a mail. i dont have access to my phone cos i used it as collateral and haven't paid back. we can talk on nairaland i have nothing to hide
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Chapter 50

This last chapter can be viewed on www.bambooks.io
Or
Get the full novel on
www.okadabooks.com/user/serahiyare

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Shamchante(f): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2019
I am happy for her oo, finally her King dey come ooo grin
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by veenessha(f): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Finally she got her happy ending, shewrite thank you for the wonderful ending, awaiting next year's story.

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by TheVerdict: 7:39am On Dec 27, 2019
What a sweet end! Good job sis. Thumps up!
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by aprilwise(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2019
Thanks for the masterpiece. I enjoyed every bit.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Torresmannl(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2019
You are an amazing writer. I've read all your books on this platform and they are amazing.

I read Bukky Alakara about 3 times, yeah... You're that amazing. God will bless you abundantly and bless your skills.

Happy New year in advance.

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2019
veenessha:
Finally she got her happy ending, shewrite thank you for the wonderful ending, awaiting next year's story.

*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2019
TheVerdict:
What a sweet end! Good job sis. Thumps up!

Thanks
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2019
aprilwise:
Thanks for the masterpiece. I enjoyed every bit.

I am glad you did.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Torresmannl:
You are an amazing writer. I've read all your books on this platform and they are amazing.

I read Bukky Alakara about 3 times, yeah... You're that amazing. God will bless you abundantly and bless your skills.

3 times! Wow!

Thanks sooooo much!

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by collinometricx: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2019
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by mzlorpeh: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Thank you for sharing
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by sarahs(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
you sent me a mail. i dont have access to my phone cos i used it as collateral and haven't paid back. we can talk on nairaland i have nothing to hide

Its the connection i wanted you to help me with.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by cyndy1000(f): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2019
Woa!!!
She writes my instinct was right ahhhhhh!!!
Yes!!!!?
Seriously, I learnt big time as a young girl
I truly happy because her hard work later paid off big time.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2019
sarahs:

Its the connection i wanted you to help me with.
which connections?
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Toeyean1507(f): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2019
What a beautiful happy ending.............Mrs shouldn't forget to tell her hubby about her pasts, bikonu.........Thanks for this, Ma'am
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by ukaface(f): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Soooooo Happy for ego
Thanks ma'am shewrites....I really did enjoy it,tiri gbosa for you too

Please mention me,when you start married and slaying o.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Bollinah(f): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
All your books are wow #kiss# more grease to your elbow
On to the next one ...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
cyndy1000:
Woa!!! She writes my instinct was right ahhhhhh!!! Yes!!!!? Seriously, I learnt big time as a young girl I truly happy because her hard work later paid off big time.
*hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Toeyean1507:
What a beautiful happy ending.............Mrs shouldn't forget to tell her hubby about her pasts, bikonu.........Thanks for this, Ma'am

*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
ukaface:
Soooooo Happy for ego Thanks ma'am shewrites....I really did enjoy it,tiri gbosa for you too
Please mention me,when you start married and slaying o.
No wahala

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bollinah:
All your books are wow #kiss# more grease to your elbow
On to the next one ...

Thannkkssss *hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by jummy604: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Torresmannl:

3 times wow must be very interesting let me quickly go and read o
@shewrites really enjoyed the story thank you,can't wait for the next story
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by sarahs(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
which connections?

Sugar mum, thot you had it.
if not, not to worry please
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
jummy604:
3 times wow must be very interesting let me quickly go and read o
@shewrites really enjoyed the story thank you,can't wait for the next story

*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by importantperson: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
Her pass go still come hunt her now
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Dybala11(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Here comes the end of another blockbuster, more inspiration @Shewrites
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by PecLauren: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
@shewrites
Thank you very much ma'am
It was a very good read
A beautiful companion for a time. It's just a little disheartening that it has come to an end to what rather feels like 'too soon'...
I am a newbie in the world of writing in general and I'm grateful to have read a piece from you ma with an amazing linguistic content properly juxtaposed.

I learnt a lot from this wholesome literature and its so unfortunate that silver and gold I have not. So I pray this day that your ink will never run dry, and God will increase your finance beyond your comprehension.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Beneath My Heart / Mask Hunter / Birthmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.