Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe (140894 Views)

'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by rukidanty: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
SheWrites:
Thank you soooo much Rukeme, I got the Christmas gift *hugs*
you mustn't put my name na. well it's a surprise because of your good work you got here

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
rukidanty:
you mustn't put my name na. well it's a surprise because of your good work you got here

*hugs&kisses*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by collinometricx: 12:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Mayoofficial95:

Lovely update... absolutely wonderful, I hope this relationship works out well for Nwakego and Mr. Praise.

And you had to derail by quoting everything?
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by collinometricx: 12:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
you sent me a mail. i dont have access to my phone cos i used it as collateral and haven't paid back. we can talk on nairaland i have nothing to hide
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Chapter 50

This last chapter can be viewed on www.bambooks.io
Or
Get the full novel on
www.okadabooks.com/user/serahiyare

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Shamchante(f): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2019
I am happy for her oo, finally her King dey come ooo grin
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by veenessha(f): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Finally she got her happy ending, shewrite thank you for the wonderful ending, awaiting next year's story.

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by TheVerdict: 7:39am On Dec 27, 2019
What a sweet end! Good job sis. Thumps up!
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by aprilwise(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2019
Thanks for the masterpiece. I enjoyed every bit.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Torresmannl(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2019
You are an amazing writer. I've read all your books on this platform and they are amazing.

I read Bukky Alakara about 3 times, yeah... You're that amazing. God will bless you abundantly and bless your skills.

Happy New year in advance.

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2019
veenessha:
Finally she got her happy ending, shewrite thank you for the wonderful ending, awaiting next year's story.

*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2019
TheVerdict:
What a sweet end! Good job sis. Thumps up!

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2019
aprilwise:
Thanks for the masterpiece. I enjoyed every bit.

I am glad you did.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Torresmannl:
You are an amazing writer. I've read all your books on this platform and they are amazing.

I read Bukky Alakara about 3 times, yeah... You're that amazing. God will bless you abundantly and bless your skills.

3 times! Wow!

Thanks sooooo much!

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by collinometricx: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2019
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by mzlorpeh: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Thank you for sharing
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by sarahs(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
you sent me a mail. i dont have access to my phone cos i used it as collateral and haven't paid back. we can talk on nairaland i have nothing to hide

Its the connection i wanted you to help me with.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by cyndy1000(f): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2019
Woa!!!
She writes my instinct was right ahhhhhh!!!
Yes!!!!?
Seriously, I learnt big time as a young girl
I truly happy because her hard work later paid off big time.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2019
sarahs:

Its the connection i wanted you to help me with.
which connections?
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Toeyean1507(f): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2019
What a beautiful happy ending.............Mrs shouldn't forget to tell her hubby about her pasts, bikonu.........Thanks for this, Ma'am
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by ukaface(f): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Soooooo Happy for ego
Thanks ma'am shewrites....I really did enjoy it,tiri gbosa for you too

Please mention me,when you start married and slaying o.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Bollinah(f): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
All your books are wow #kiss# more grease to your elbow
On to the next one ...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
cyndy1000:
Woa!!! She writes my instinct was right ahhhhhh!!! Yes!!!!? Seriously, I learnt big time as a young girl I truly happy because her hard work later paid off big time.
*hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Toeyean1507:
What a beautiful happy ending.............Mrs shouldn't forget to tell her hubby about her pasts, bikonu.........Thanks for this, Ma'am

*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
ukaface:
Soooooo Happy for ego Thanks ma'am shewrites....I really did enjoy it,tiri gbosa for you too
Please mention me,when you start married and slaying o.
No wahala

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bollinah:
All your books are wow #kiss# more grease to your elbow
On to the next one ...

Thannkkssss *hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by jummy604: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Torresmannl:

3 times wow must be very interesting let me quickly go and read o
@shewrites really enjoyed the story thank you,can't wait for the next story
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by sarahs(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ironman15:
which connections?

Sugar mum, thot you had it.
if not, not to worry please
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
jummy604:
3 times wow must be very interesting let me quickly go and read o
@shewrites really enjoyed the story thank you,can't wait for the next story

*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by importantperson: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
Her pass go still come hunt her now
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Dybala11(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Here comes the end of another blockbuster, more inspiration @Shewrites
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by PecLauren: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
@shewrites
Thank you very much ma'am
It was a very good read
A beautiful companion for a time. It's just a little disheartening that it has come to an end to what rather feels like 'too soon'...
I am a newbie in the world of writing in general and I'm grateful to have read a piece from you ma with an amazing linguistic content properly juxtaposed.

I learnt a lot from this wholesome literature and its so unfortunate that silver and gold I have not. So I pray this day that your ink will never run dry, and God will increase your finance beyond your comprehension.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Beneath My Heart / Mask Hunter / Birthmark