Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe (141093 Views)

'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by uchesmith14: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wow..... Good things truly come to those who wait and trust in God.

Thanks for the updates @SheWrites I would definitely not miss the continuation come next yr 2020 by God's grace.. �

And also a very big thank you to @pweetychyka for the typing! ❤️

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by damis28crown(f): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
wow very interesting shewrites u are a great writer kudos
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by MhiztaRange(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
I have been thinking, Nwakaego married her Prince Charming destined to be her husband. So , it’s the former wife of mr praize’s destiny to die horribly? I don’t just understand
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Ann2012(f): 5:50am On Dec 28, 2019
Happiness at last....
So happy for Nwakego

Thanks for this interesting story, May God continue to increase your knowledge and bless you ma'am
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Rollins777(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2019
Really Wonderful and trilling. You are great
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2019
Dybala11:
Here comes the end of another blockbuster, more inspiration @Shewrites

Thannnkkkkssss
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2019
PecLauren:
@shewrites
Thank you very much ma'am
It was a very good read
A beautiful companion for a time. It's just a little disheartening that it has come to an end to what rather feels like 'too soon'...
I am a newbie in the world of writing in general and I'm grateful to have read a piece from you ma with an amazing linguistic content properly juxtaposed.

I learnt a lot from this wholesome literature and its so unfortunate that silver and gold I have not. So I pray this day that your ink will never run dry, and God will increase your finance beyond your comprehension.

Amen!

Thank you sooooooo mucccccchhhhhh *hugs&kisses*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2019
uchesmith14:

Thanks for the updates @SheWrites I would definitely not miss the continuation come next yr 2020 by God's grace.. �

*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2019
damis28crown:
wow very interesting shewrites u are a great writer kudos

Thaaannnkkksss
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2019
MhiztaRange:
I have been thinking, Nwakaego married her Prince Charming destined to be her husband. So , it’s the former wife of mr praize’s destiny to die horribly? I don’t just understand

Unfortunately, Mr. Praise's wife died.

If she was still alive, she will still be married to Mr. Praise.

And Ego's Prince Charming will still find her.

In this life, season by season, stage by stage, we will always meet people who could be our friends, spouses or enemies...

When you tune into God, you will always know who a person is to you.

There is no such thing as 'One man for One Woman'

There are over 7 billion people on planet earth... there are soooo many Prince Charmings and Pretty Princesses for us to choose from.

With God's wisdom, I pray we all find people we are compartible with, people that we can spend the rest of our lives with, our true bone of our bones.

*winks*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2019
Ann2012:
Happiness at last....
So happy for Nwakego

Thanks for this interesting story, May God continue to increase your knowledge and bless you ma'am

Amen!

*hugs*

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2019
Rollins777:
Really Wonderful and trilling. You are great

Glory to God Almighty. Thanks
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Blackween(f): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2019
thanks for this wonderful write up madam Shewrites, God continue blessing you
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by MhiztaRange(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2019
So, if there is no such thing as a man for a woman then there is no destiny?
SheWrites:

Unfortunately, Mr. Praise's wife died.

If she was still alive, she will still be married to Mr. Praise.

And Ego's Prince Charming will still find her.

In this life, season by season, stage by stage, we will always meet people who could be our friends, spouses or enemies...

When you tune into God, you will always know who a person is to you.

There is no such thing as 'One man for One Woman'

There are over 7 billion people on planet earth... there are soooo many Prince Charmings and Pretty Princesses for us to choose from.

With God's wisdom, I pray we all find people we are compartible with, people that we can spend the rest of our lives with, our true bone of our bones.

*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by pweetychyka(f): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2019
uchesmith14:

I am honoured sir
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by cyndy1000(f): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2019
MhiztaRange:

Not so dear. For me tragedy struck Mr Praise a very bad one. Maybe it's destined for Ego to comfort him. Because its not easy at all. Mr Praise won't just be depressed but lived with the pains for the rest of his life or even commit succide
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2019
Blackween:
thanks for this wonderful write up madam Shewrites, God continue blessing you

Amen o

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2019
MhiztaRange:
So, if there is no such thing as a man for a woman then there is no destiny?

We all have God given destinies.

We are all on planet earth for a divine purpose.

You can find out what yours is by simply asking God.

Most times, things and situations that seem like a burden, things that make you angry, make you feel pains, etc, are usually pointers to your divine destiny.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by crislyn(f): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
I really really really enjoyed this. Thanks SheWrite...you are always amazing.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by slimport(f): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Im super happy this got a happy ending.... Im happy for Ego.... .i pray u get pregnant soon with twins.
God bless ur home... Kisses!!!
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
crislyn:
I really really really enjoyed this. Thanks SheWrite...you are always amazing.

*hugs*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
slimport:
Im super happy this got a happy ending.... Im happy for Ego.... .i pray u get pregnant soon with twins.
God bless ur home... Kisses!!!

*winks*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by MhiztaRange(m): 12:59am On Dec 29, 2019
I’m not trying to argue , want to learn a thing or two. If some things are pointers to your destiny then it’s fine by me not when something as horrible as a fatal accident that claimed the lives of mother and little kids be pointer to someone else’s destiny
SheWrites:

We all have God given destinies.

We are all on planet earth for a divine purpose.

You can find out what yours is by simply asking God.

Most times, things and situations that seem like a burden, things that make you angry, make you feel pains, etc, are usually pointers to your divine destiny.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by MhiztaRange(m): 1:04am On Dec 29, 2019
Destiny to comfort him and marry him in the process? How do you justify such destinies? I beg to differ
cyndy1000:

Not so dear. For me tragedy struck Mr Praise a very bad one. Maybe it's destined for Ego to comfort him. Because its not easy at all. Mr Praise won't just be depressed but lived with the pains for the rest of his life or even commit succide
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2019
MhiztaRange:
I’m not trying to argue , want to learn a thing or two. If some things are pointers to your destiny then it’s fine by me not when something as horrible as a fatal accident that claimed the lives of mother and little kids be pointer to someone else’s destiny

The accident wasn't Praise's wife and kids destiny.

But in this life, crazy things happen and life goes on.

Ego wasn't predestined to meet Praise and marry him. But their paths crossed and they fell in love. Simple.

In the story, I could have left Praise single and found another husband for Ego.

Long story short, anything and everything can happen in this life.

You need to hold unto God, so when the crazies start, you are assured of directions.

3 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Masking: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
MhiztaRange:

I don't think there's a thing called destiny- at least not in the way we tend to understand it.

Ecclesiastes 9:11 talks about time and chance befalling each and everyone of us. And that is exactly what happened to praise and his family. If they had not traveled that day, they may still be alive.

Bad things happen because of Adams sin and not because at some point in time a person's future was predetermined.

2 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Favy1235(f): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2019
Ave always wanted to comment. I cnt hold it bk any longer. My dr u did a great work here.kudos to u nd more ink to ur pen.

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2019
Favy1235:
Ave always wanted to comment. I cnt hold it bk any longer. My dr u did a great work here.kudos to u nd more ink to ur pen.
Thank you sooooo much
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by skubido(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nice ending, Atlast

More of God Ma
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2019
skubido:
Nice ending, Atlast

More of God Ma
Thankssss
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by veenessha(f): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year shewrite
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Palmerbarry: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2020
cheesy Happy New Year, everyone!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Beneath My Heart / Mask Hunter / Birthmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.