Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! (1319 Views)

What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? / What's Your Excuse For Still Being Single Now That You Have A Steady Job/income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Preshy561(f): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
baby girl I dont like it wen pple abuse u u know I will always defend u pls stop dis.dont make me sad u know u b my darling lolx. pls ignore
Lol.
Okay.

Lemme leave the disgruntled p ig
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by victorian(f): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol.
P. igs disgust me.

Such an over grown pig.
W
I will keep calling you pi g till you understand the fact that you weren't meant to stay close to humans for any reason.

Yuck!!

Disgusting pi g. grin

Lol cheesy

For your mind!
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Preshy561(f): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

Lol cheesy

For your mind!
P ig please!!! undecided
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Bossjakande: 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Preshy561:
Lol. Okay.
Lemme leave the disgruntled p ig
alrigt baby kisses to u.
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Now that was a shi fight

Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by BabbanBura(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Divay22:
Brilliant contribution though. grin

Brilliant ke! Do you mean it is only your body to appeals to a man? Little wonder most of you care only about the container aka body (size, shape, tone, colour, height, etc) and pay little or no attention to the content which most of my likes value far above and better than your containers that breaks down so quickly
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by PaulAris: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:
My dear Beyonce with the perfect body and butt was cheated on by her husband. Khloe kardashian, the fitness guru, with her perfect body, pouting lips, intelligent brains was cheated on by her baby daddy. He slept with one of their family friends.. I can go on and on.
Sorry, but uhm... Did I read this right??!
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Divay22(f): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
BabbanBura:

Brilliant ke! Do you mean it is only your body to appeals to a man? Little wonder most of you care only about the container aka body (size, shape, tone, colour, height, etc) and pay little or no attention to the content which most of my likes value far above and better than your containers that breaks down so quickly
K
Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2019
victorian:
My dear Beyonce with the perfect body and butt was cheated on by her husband. Khloe kardashian, the fitness guru, with her perfect body, pouting lips, intelligent brains was cheated on by her baby daddy. He slept with one of their family friends.. I can go on and on.

Simply focus on making yourself happy and financially stable. that's the best care u can give to yourself as a woman.
Khloe with the multiple enhancement surgery you mean

1 Like

Re: There Is No Excuse For Infedility!!! by Jcole1985(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
Bossjakande:
why call her ashewo stop did abeg.
Leave them alone,Victorian and Preshy561 are fighting becuase of me,who wins gets me as prize

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Is This Wrong Of This Woman? / Top 5 Celebrities Who Have Foreign Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.