Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport (7648 Views)

'IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake' - CNN iReport / On The Alleged CNN Ireport About Buhari's Probe Of Harlibuton Scandal / Spy Hidden Cameras 4 Sale iReport News During This Election (i Av Mine) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2010
The problem with us Nigerians is that while other people face up to their problems, We prefer to pretend our problems don't exist. We just push it aside and delude ourselves that we are fully utilizing our potentials. In as much as u dont like waht people like Kobojunkie are saying, it's the truth and anyone who REALLY means you well will tell it the same way as it is. cool
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by blackcat1: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2010
CNN already shows pictures of the worst parts of Nigeria everyday.

Now is your time to redeem that image, show the world your best photos of Nigeria.
Show the world we are also developed and don't live on trees.
Show them we also live in beautiful homes and know how to use plates, knives and forks.
Show the world we also have good roads and schools and not just dirty slums(CNN has also done a good job of showing them that.)
Show the world, we are also enlightened people (alot of us living abroad have been asked silly questions like do you have televisions,phones,internet, cars, e.t.c)

Some posts I read were just disgusting. My question to those of you who want to post the worst pix, do you also post the worst and dirtiest photos  of your house or yourself on facebook? What do you want people to see when the see your pix on facebook? I guess the answer will be your best memories.

Nobody will blow the trumpet of your country for you. You now have the opportunity to be a good ambassador of Nigeria!
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2010
blackcat1:

Now is your time to redeem that image, show the world your best photos of Nigeria.
Show them we also live in beautiful homes and know how to use plates, knives and forks.
Show the world we also have good roads and schools and not just dirty slums(CNN has also done a good job of showing them that.)
Show the world, we are also enlightened people (alot of us living abroad have been asked silly questions like do you have televisions,phones,internet, cars, e.t.c)

Some posts I read were just disgusting. My question to those of you who want to post the worst pix, do you also post the worst and dirtiest photos of your house or yourself on facebook? What do you want people to see when the see your pix on facebook? I guess the answer will be your best memories.

Nobody will blow the trumpet of your country for you. You now have the opportunity to be a good ambassador of Nigeria!

and would doing so really fix the bad roads, provide constant electricity and fix other social ills? cool
I mean even if we show pictures of our surburbs, and the few times there is electricity, when visitors come what should we do? Blind fold them till they get to the more presentable parts of Nigeria eh. cool
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by bidemi12(m): 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2010
Babzilla:

and would doing so really fix the bad roads, provide constant electricity and fix other social ills? cool
I mean even if we show pictures of our surburbs, and the few times there is electricity, when visitors come what should we do? Blind fold them till they get to the more presentable parts of Nigeria eh. cool

Abi ooooo. undecided
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by blackcat1: 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2010
Babzilla:

Answer the questions yourself. Will the people you are showing the pictures to fix the bad roads, provide constant electricity and fix other social ills? 
So why show them in the first place. To make mockery of you or treat you like a peasant that you are not when you go to their countries?

Most visitors do not go near the slums and if they do so what? We have the good, the bad and the ugly like they do in their countries. They just don't show theirs!
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by bidemi12(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2010
blackcat1:

Answer the questions yourself. Will the people you are showing the pictures to fix the bad roads, provide constant electricity and fix other social ills?  
So why show them in the first place. To make mockery of you or treat you like a peasant that you are not when you go to their countries?

Most visitors do not go near the slums and if they do so what? We have the good, the bad and the ugly like they do in their countries. They just don't show theirs!

are you 5 years old? why show you a report card? is it to mock you or to make you face your failings and challenge you to do better. But then again, if you have been lying to your parents about how fantastic you are, your report card will not lie.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2010
blackcat1:

CNN also shows the pictures of the good sides which on the most part happen to be surrounded by miles of bad. Be Honest at least.
Go on CNN right now and look for pictures of Mansions built by the rich in Nigeria and you will find tons of them. Guess, what though, these are mostly PRIVATE MANSIONS and not PUBLICLY built structures. So, what does showing the PRIVATE mansions do to the mind of the average foreigner who KNOWS for a FACT That majority of the Nigerian public live in POVERTY and basic infrastructure is still missing? Can you ask yourself that question?
Stop trying to push the country's woes on the media now . . .

blackcat1:

Is it possible that YOU are the one with the WARPED image of your own country and the way people think of it? Not all of Nigeria is developed . . . Not all of Nigeria uses fancy plates, knives and forks. Matter of fact, not even 0.0001% use knives and forks when eating. LOL
blackcat1:

Some posts I read were just disgusting. My question to those of you who want to post the worst pix, do you also post the worst and dirtiest photos of your house or yourself on facebook? What do you want people to see when the see your pix on facebook? I guess the answer will be your best memories.
ROFLAMO!! Is it possible that you are confusing your personal SELF ESTEEM issues here with what the world knows and sees happening in Nigeria DAILY?
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by blackcat1: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2010
bidemi12:

are you 5 years old? why show you a report card? is it to mock you or to make you face your failings and challenge you to do better. But then again, if you have been lying to your parents about how fantastic you are, your report card will not lie.

Have to ask the question back to you. Are you 5 years old? Read my post again and then ask something more sensible.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by bidemi12(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2010
blackcat1:

Have to ask the question back to you. Are you 5 years old? Read my post again and then ask something more sensible.

I have read it again. Are you trying to confuse us? the whole basis of your arguement is why show pictures in the first place since that wont change anything and that all countries have a bad side too. on your first point i have replied you appropriately. Let me respond to the second. yes all countries have a bad side but what you fail to understand is that you must compare the percentage of the bad to the good. In nigeria the case is 85% bad and 15 percent good. what happens eventualy is what is happening to you now. they believe all countries are as bad as they are. I think the medical term is suffernononwetindehappenelsewheresisis. Look it up.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by blackcat1: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Stop trying to push the country's woes on the media now . . .
Don't just browse through my post and then post offpoint.
The only WOES Nigeria my beloved country has are her CITIZENS.
Tell the above to those advocating to spread their dirty linen in public
Kobojunkie:

Is it possible that YOU are the one with the WARPED image of your own country and the way people think of it?
I will rephrase the above.
Is it possible that YOU are the one with the MIND to protect your own country and the way people think of it?
Answer would be: No there are a few of us out there that still love and believe in Nigeria
Kobojunkie:

Not all of Nigeria is developed . . . Not all of Nigeria uses fancy plates, knives and forks. Matter of fact, not even 0.0001% use knives and forks when eating. LOL ROFLAMO!! Is it possible that you are confusing your personal SELF ESTEEM issues here with what the world knows and sees happening in Nigeria DAILY?
Like I said don't browse through my post. Read it. Didn't say all of Nigeria is developed. Secondly you must have grown up or still live among the 0.0001% that don't use basic cutlery.
This is the 21st century 90 percent of Nigerians use such silverware
[/quote][quote author=Kobojunkie link=topic=512946.msg6777698#msg6777698 date=1284833916]
Is it possible that YOU are the one with the WARPED image of your own country and the way people tnows and sees happening in Nigeria DAILY?
I know what happens in my country Nigeria and I know what I have done to make it better. What have you done other than condemn my country. Are you even a Nigerian?
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by blackcat1: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2010
bidemi12:

I have read it again. Are you trying to confuse us? the whole basis of your arguement is why show pictures in the first place since that wont change anything and that all countries have a bad side too. on your first point i have replied you appropriately. Let me respond to the second. yes all countries have a bad side but what you fail to understand is that you must compare the percentage of the bad to the good. In nigeria the case is 85% bad and 15 percent good. what happens eventualy is what is happening to you now. they believe all countries are as bad as they are. I think the medical term is suffernononwetindehappenelsewheresisis. Look it up.

I'm not saying fellow Nigerians should not show pix of Nigeria. I'm only saying they should show good photos of Nigeria. As the world outside knows very little about  the good side of us. If you live outside Africa, you will understand why am asking Nigerians at home to do this.

Secondly, yes we have 85% bad and 15 percent good. This is as a result of what we went through before independence and what we are going through now after independence.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by bidemi12(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2010
blackcat1:

I'm not saying fellow Nigerians should not show pix of Nigeria. I'm only saying they should show good photos of Nigeria. As the world outside knows very little about the good side of us. If you live outside Africa, you will understand why am asking Nigerians at home to do this.

Secondly, yes we have 85% bad and 15 percent good. This is as a result of what we went through before independence and what we are going through now after independence.

My problem is where those pictures come from. most likely the pictures will come from abuja or some parts of lagos. where only the rich have access to.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2010
bidemi12:

My problem is where those pictures come from. most likely the pictures will come from abuja or some parts of lagos. where only the rich have access to.
you may as well send a picture of your thatched house and wretched family so that at the end of the day obama can come to your help.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by blackcat1: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2010
bidemi12:

I completely agree with you but that doesn't mean we don't have some nice looking structures in other states. I have heard many good things about other states too.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by bidemi12(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2010
~Bluetooth:

you may as well send a picture of your thatched house and wretched family so that at the end of the day obama can come to your help.

OOH God!!!! who let this one in the house? does what you have posted make any sense at all? did you read through it before posting it? questions only you can answer.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2010
bidemi12:

OOH God!!!! who let this one in the house? does what you have posted make any sense at all? did you read through it before posting it? questions only you can answer.
it's not necessary to participate in every discussion because it's what you know that controls your way of live.so your premise must have been deduced from the critical evaluation of human experience either the ones you 've experienced or the ones someone close to you have experienced.sorry it's logic.
bidemi12:

Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by bidemi12(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2010
~Bluetooth:

it's not necessary to participate in every discussion because it's what you know that controls your way of live.so your premise must have been deduced from the critical evaluation of human experience either the ones you 've experienced or the ones someone close to you have experienced.sorry it's logic.

what the hell is he talking about? are you posting for the sake of it? are you sure you know Nigeria? people are suffering massively and you are talking jargons here. damn right it is from my experience ( plus the experience of millions more) i am talking about. do you think having one or two bottles of star with isi ewu after work is good living? like i said before most nigerians have stayed too long in rot to realize that there is a stench around them.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2010
bidemi12:

what the hell is he talking about? are you posting for the sake of it? are you sure you know Nigeria? people are suffering massively and you are talking jargons here. damn right it is from my experience ( plus the experience of millions more) i am talking about. do you think having one or two bottles of star with isi ewu after work is good living? like i said before most nigerians have stayed too long in rot to realize that there is a stench around them.
I don't think i have your time on this topic. . . .i'm not just in for all these western imperialism.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by bidemi12(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
~Bluetooth:

I don't think i have your time on this topic. . . .i'm not just in for all these western imperialism.

typical. true nigerian. run away from the obvious and hope it will all go away. until we face fact and accept the truth that we cannot continue to blame "western imperialism" we will never move forward.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2010
bidemi12:

typical. true nigerian. run away from the obvious and hope it will all go away. until we face fact and accept the truth that we cannot continue to blame "western imperialism" we will never move forward.
Not really cuz i've known how the west underdeveloped africa.so why would i jump over their piece meal offer at this modern age ?
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by bidemi12(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Not really cuz i've known how the west underdeveloped africa.so why would i jump over their piece meal offer at this modern age ?

okay tell me how. what you fail to realize like most nigerians is that the west knows that long term it is better for africa to be developed so that it's citizens will stay there but our b.asterd leaders will never let that happen.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by blackcat1: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2010
bidemi12:

okay tell me how. what you fail to realize like most nigerians is that the west knows that long term it is better for africa to be developed so that it's citizens will stay there but our b.asterd leaders will never let that happen.

Sorry, have to disagree with you there. The west does not want Africa to develop. The even show their citizens the worst pictures and documentaries to discourage tourism (I live in the so called west I know). From you statement you have never left the shores of Nigeria. Our "b.asterd leaders" and citizens are to blame for our current problems.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by bidemi12(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2010
blackcat1:

Sorry, have to disagree with you there. The west does not want Africa to develop. The even show their citizens the worst pictures and documentaries to discourage tourism (I live in the so called west I know). From you statement you have never left the shores of Nigeria. Our "b.asterd leaders" and citizens are to blame for our current problems.

you have started again. i have been living in the US and still live in the US for ten years and if you really live outside like you claim then you will know that they know nothing about our inner workings and wont even think twice about us, we are all africans as far as they are concerned except for when those foolish 419 boys and scammers expose how bad we are as a people. we drag our dirty linen in such a way that they can't but notice us. have you read some of the headlines online in our own newspaper about what is happening in govt in nigeria today? there is a picture of dead bodies littering the streets on SUN ONLINE. is that normal for a society? how can anybody ignore that?
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by blackcat1: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2010
bidemi12:

you have started again. i have been living in the US and still live in the US for ten years and if you really live outside like you claim then you will know that they know nothing about our inner workings and wont even think twice about us, we are all africans as far as they are concerned except for when those foolish 419 boys and scammers expose how bad we are as a people. we drag our dirty linen in such a way that they can't but notice us. have you read some of the headlines online in our own newspaper about what is happening in govt in nigeria today? how can anybody ignore that?

You have answered yourself. So why were you going round in circles in your previous posts? Why were you encouraging the adding of salt on injury by posting disgusting photos of Nigeria to people that already believe we are disgusting and think nothing of us. ~Bluetooth was trying to tell you what you just typed down yourself but you didn't give him a chance.

Bodies litter the streets of U.S everyday but do the U.S citizens post it on CNN as what they want people to know about them? You are black living in the U.S so must have experienced a degree of racism that 99.9% of Nigerians at home will never experience but the U.S will never put pictures of racism as what the want one to see when you come to their country. They always paint a very good picture of the U.S. It is only when you are there that you know what's really happening.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by bidemi12(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2010
blackcat1:

You have answered yourself. So why were you going round in circles in your previous posts? Why were you encouraging the adding of salt on injury by posting disgusting photos of Nigeria to people that already believe we are disgusting and think nothing of us. ~Bluetooth was trying to tell you what you just typed down yourself but you didn't give him a chance.

Bodies litter the streets of U.S everyday but do the U.S citizens post it on CNN as what they want people to know about them? You are black living in the U.S so must have experienced a degree of racism that 99.9% of Nigerians at home will never experience but the U.S will never put pictures of racism as what the want one to see when you come to their country. They always paint a very good picture of the U.S. It is only when you are there that you know what's really happening.

If I ask you again that if you are five years old you would be offended again. We have been arguing on different points to bring that response from me. The point from my last post was that no matter the lies that you might want to present to the outside world about the true state of Nigeria others will never be fooled. The truth will always come out. I am still confused about the US you are talking about. Where in God’s name have you seen dead bodies littering the streets in the US? Na wa. you might want to google harder next time. And for your racism comment, well I have never experienced it. In fact I am very very very very very very respected. I am a senior NCO in the US army and people I don’t even know shake my hand when I am just walking down the street. In my profession we are all the same. Back to the topic. i am afraid if i digress too far you might get confused again. I hope you understand what I have posted and i do not have to break it down again, kindergarten style.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by blackcat1: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2010
bidemi12:

If I ask you again that if you are five years old you would be offended again. We have been arguing on different points to bring that response from me. The point from my last post was that no matter the lies that you might want to present to the outside world about the true state of Nigeria others will never be fooled. The truth will always come out. I am still confused about the US you are talking about. Where in God’s name have you seen dead bodies littering the streets in the US? Na wa. you might want to google harder next time. And for your racism comment, well I have never experienced it. In fact I am very very very very very very respected. I am a senior NCO in the US army and people I don’t even know shake my hand when I am just walking down the street. In my profession we are all the same. Back to the topic. i am afraid if i digress too far you might get confused again. I hope you understand what I have posted and i do not have to break it down again, kindergarten style.

I give up bidemi12. As ~Bluetooth said you just like posting for the sake of it. bye
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by bidemi12(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2010
blackcat1:

I give up bidemi12. As ~Bluetooth said you just like posting for the sake of it. bye

see what i am talking about? not understanding posts and basically speed reading without comprehending. are you confused? let me piece where that post came from?

Quote from: ~Bluetooth on Today at 11:36:01 AM
it's not necessary to participate in every discussion because it's what you know that controls your way of live.so your premise must have been deduced from the critical evaluation of are yohuman experience either the ones you 've experienced or the ones someone close to you have experienced.sorry it's logic.

RESPONSE FROM ME:
what the hell is he talking about? u posting for the sake of it? are you sure you know Nigeria? people are suffering massively and you are talking jargons here. damn right it is from my experience ( plus the experience of millions more) i am talking about. do you think having one or two bottles of star with isi ewu after work is good living? like i said before most nigerians have stayed too long in rot to realize that there is a stench around them.

So in conclussion, read through properly before quoting. also try and comprehend in the future.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2010
bidemi12:

Yes we all know you are an American military man. You 've told us that so many times.

Away from that, it still has to be said it is the full inalienable duty of Nigerians to clean up and develop their country. You must be kidding yourself if for instance, you think a few nauseating pictures on CNN will inculcate in the sundry municipal authorities in Nigeria the idea that they should clear their cities of corpses. It is their responsibility and we must presume that they know what their duties are, as much you do in your profession.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by bidemi12(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^^ can someone explain to me what the hell he's talking about?
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2010
blackcat1:

Don't just browse through my post and then post offpoint.
The only WOES Nigeria my beloved country has are her CITIZENS.
I didn't just browse your post, I read through the lump wondering how old you were. But felt it was best to maybe pose questions to get you thinking of what the problem really is here. CNN reporting also reports on some good from the nation but people like you, rather than admit that instead create this BIASED view of the media and it's take on your beloved country.

blackcat1:

Tell the above to those advocating to spread their dirty linen in public I will rephrase the above.
Spreading your dirty linen in a digital and global village?  The world ALREADY KNOWS all this. Telling them the truth, no matter how bad it is, should not be seen in the way you used to. Trust me, the world has an eye already on what is going on and no matter how matter how you try to spin the truth, whether good or bad, they have a way of getting the details as it really ought to be.
blackcat1:

Is it possible that YOU are the one with the MIND to protect your own country and the way people think of it?
Answer would be: No there are a few of us out there that still love and believe in NigeriaLike I said don't browse through my post. Read it. Didn't say all of Nigeria is developed. Secondly you must have grown up or still live among the 0.0001% that don't use basic cutlery.
Arrrgh!!! Classic "I LOVE NIGERIA PASS THOSE WHO TELL THE TRUTH OF THE SITUATION NO MATTER WHAT" tactic . . .  I don't know how long you have been on this forum but we have tackled people with that mindset and have continuously worked to make them see that manufacturing TRUTHS of the situation is same as LYING in the name of loving the country more. Something we frown at when we hear other countries are doing it.
blackcat1:

This is the 21st century 90 percent of Nigerians use such silverwareI know what happens in my country Nigeria and I know what I have done to make it better. What have you done other than condemn my country. Are you even a Nigerian?
There you lie.  it is definitely the 21st century but not 90% of Nigerians can afford and have silverware. Just because you say it, does not auto magically make it true, you know? It is definitely the 21st century, but do you also know that over 75% of Nigerians live in serious poverty? Nigerian boundaries does not end with Lagos, Port harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Kaduna etc. The vast majority of people in that country still live in areas that you will probably never visit . . . they do not have internet, or phone like you and so are probably not going to come on here anytime soon to tell you of the deplorable situation they continue to live in, in the year 2010. The fact of this is the reason why even those living right in Nigeria can be considered on the most part ignorant of the true state of living in the same Nigeria, for the majority.

It is the 21st century, and you know what that also means? The world is sick and tired of being LIED to. People can go places in matter of seconds and see what the true state of things really are in those places. They are sick of people trying to tell them what to believe when reality tells them a completely different story. They want to see what you are actually DOING to change the situation and know how far that change will go.
Case : Have you ever tried looking down at Lekki area from satellite pictures? I mean it is easy to drive through Lekki, only focusing on the good areas, but do you know that the biggest portion of Lekki is still slum area? MOst people don't know this but expect the media to focus only on the small dots of fine houses and well groomed lawns.
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2010
bidemi12:

^^^ can someone explain to me what the hell he's talking about?
You are a funny guy at times. Maybe you have missed your calling. cheesy cool cheesy
Re: Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2010
blackcat1:

Bodies litter the streets of U.S everyday but do the U.S citizens post it on CNN as what they want people to know about them?
What bodies? You don't help your side of this when you resort to manufacturing lies to prove some moot point of yours. Where in the U.S do you have bodies littering the streets?
blackcat1:

You are black living in the U.S so must have experienced a degree of racism that 99.9% of Nigerians at home will never experience
Another lie . . being black in America does not mean one has experienced racism to any degree. There are black people born in this age who have NEVER experienced racism of any kind, let alone Africans who have. Visit Reality once in a while.
Now, another shocker for you is this . . . more Nigerians have experienced RACISM( packaged under tribalism), more than even the average black american can claim in this 21st century existence. In fact, the very system in Nigeria is entrenched in this and almost 75% of the nation continues to suffer as a result. That is the truth of our situation. Making up stories of what happens in a country you have little knowledge of will not help make the reality of existence in Nigeria for 10's of millions go away.

blackcat1:

but the U.S will never put pictures of racism as what the want one to see when you come to their country. They always paint a very good picture of the U.S. It is only when you are there that you know what's really happening.
Wrong again . . . how else do you get to see the pictures of the pockets or racism here and there? Guess what? Through the media here in the US. It is amazing how people make up silly stories to make themselves comfortable with their delusions. Just go out to Europe and you will be amazed to see that all the TV down there is straight UNFILTERED from here in the US. You see the good, the bad, and the ugly as it comes in here in the US, out there in Europe and even in Asia.
I am amazed that someone could even come out in this day and age to claim it is not the case. Go on CNN/MSNBC to see what we all see, yet rather than telling us your mind cannot wraps itself around any other media being open with details of what happens in a country like America, you would rather tell us ridiculous lies of how there exists a conspiracy to cover up stories that the world can access in seconds from anywhere planet earth. ROFLMAO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falae: There Is No Provision For Zoning In Nigerian Constitution / 4 Months In DSS Chiamaka Okoro Now Pregnant In Owerri DSS Dungeon / Nba Ikeja Press Release On N97 Fuel Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.