Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display (3511 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by realmedia(f): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2019
Benue-born beauty queen, Miss Sahhara shared the sexy photo on social media.

MORE PHOTO>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/04/nigerian-transgender-miss-sahhara-puts.html

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by dmltoyin(m): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2019
Bobrisky cant try this
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by Samyj247: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2019
dmltoyin:
Bobrisky cant try this
so bobrisky never cut him prik. no wonder tonto dike de follow bobrisky up and down. At list he has a dick for tonto hole
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2019
like for miss sahhara,share for bobrisky
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by Rosay15(f): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2019
Still have a male look

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by GraGra247(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2019
Abomination walking with hands and feet. Check carefully and you still see his manhood squeezed in carefully down there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by MissRaine69(f): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
GraGra247:
Abomination walking with hands and feet. Check carefully and you still see his manhood squeezed in carefully down there.
Sahhara had a complete sex change ...vagina is what is between the legs now. Not a prick
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by MissRaine69(f): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Samyj247:
so bobrisky never cut him prik. no wonder tonto dike de follow bobrisky up and down. At list he has a dick for tonto hole
It’s a very expensive procedure and sometimes the result causes more issues than than benefits so most do not have the manhood removed.
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by GraGra247(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

Sahhara had a complete sex change ...vagina is what is between the legs now. Not a prick

There's no vagina there. The dick severed. Vagina has a structure and construct that a severed dick cannot assume.
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by MissRaine69(f): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
GraGra247:

There's no vagina there. The dick severed. Vagina has a structure and construct that a severed dick cannot assume.
I will try to decipher what you wrote.
When a man has a sex change a vagina is made, you can choose to call it whatever it is you want that’s your prerogative. But that’s the process here. The person is now addressed as female, all their government ID is changed to say “female” you can say what you want but that’s what happens. Hating transgender people is not going to improve anyone’s life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by kingxsamz(m): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

When a man has a sex change a vagina is made, you can choose to call it whatever it is you want that’s your prerogative. But that’s the process here. The person is now addressed as female, all their government ID is changed to say “female” you can say what you want but that’s what happens. Hating transgender people is not going to improve anyone’s life.

I have said it before, I will say it today and tomorrow.

NA THUNDER GO DESTROY TRANSGENDERS.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by Gbagbuo247: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
That state eeeh
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by GraGra247(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

Making me to take your foolish western inspired view is not going to improve your life either. Since you can't think, let the west think for you and allow those that still use their brains to think for themselves.

And no its not a vagina. A vagina has uretha, vulva, clitris, cervix, Urethra... can take in and give birth, can menstrate monthly.

Anything that lacks these basic structures is not a vagina. Use your brain!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by MissRaine69(f): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
GraGra247:

Making me to take your foolish western inspired view is not going to improve your life either. Since you can't think, let the west think for you and allow those that still use their brains to think for themselves.

And no its not a vagina. A vagina has uretha, vulva, clitris, cervix, Urethra... can take in and give birth, can menstrate monthly.

Anything that lacks this basic structures is not a vagina. Use your brain!!
Not here to convert anyone. You believe what you believe and I will do the same. No love lost.
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by MissRaine69(f): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
kingxsamz:

I have said it before, I will say it today and tomorrow.

NA THUNDER GO DESTROY TRANSGENDERS.
Fortunately for all thunder does not take orders from humans.
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by GraGra247(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

Not here to convert anyone. You believe what you believe and I will do the same. No love lost.

No love lost either, since you can't think for yourself.

You can as well go get a massive pound of fresh meat, drill a hole in it and call it a vagina.

At least that qualifies for a vagina by your western inspired ideology.

Also call the meat a transgender and help fight for its rights. Since una no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by MissRaine69(f): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
GraGra247:

No love lost either, since you can't think for yourself.

You can as well go get a massive pound of fresh meat, drill a hole in it and call it a vagina.

At least that qualifies for a vagina by your western inspired ideology.

Also call the meat a transgender and help fight for its rights. Since una no get sense.
Being angry at me is not going to stop transgenders from existing.
And posting angry rhetoric matters little as well
Say what you like go all out with your insults
I have NO issues with transgenders

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by dollytino4real(f): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
his prick small like to-to maybe dat was y he decided to change

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
GraGra247:

Anything that lacks these basic structures is not a vagina. Use your brain!!

More like mutilated pen**

You're correct jare, leave that one spilling hogwash!
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by GraGra247(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

Being angry at me is not going to stop transgenders from existing.
And posting angry rhetoric matters little as well
Say what you like go all out with your insults
I have NO issues with transgenders

Fighting for transgender rights is not going to make it right either. And will never turn a penls to a vagina or vice versa.

The world is screwed up and there are many wrong things that have been accepted as right. That never makes them right.

There are people with similar screwed up ideologies like yours that believe in underaged child marriage to an over-aged adult. It is law and right in their society. But that never makes it right.

Why!! because all of you are the same. You're all going contrary to nature.
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by GraGra247(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Iamdazzle:

More like mutilated pen**

You're correct jare, leave that one spilling hogwash!

You dey mind all the mumu wey dey swallow everything hook, line and sinker without stopping to think for a moment.
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by MissRaine69(f): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
GraGra247:

Fighting for transgender rights is not going to make it right either. And will never turn a penls to a vagina or vice versa.

The world is screwed up and there are many wrong things that have been accepted as right. That never makes them right.

There are people with similar screwed up ideologies like yours that believe in underaged child marriage to an over-aged adult. It is law and right in their society. But that never makes it right.

Why!! because all of you are the same. You're all going contrary to nature.

The person who has issues with them here is you not me. I am not going to hate someone for no reason.
Being transgender is not illegal underage sex/marriage is there is a difference between morals and law those two are separate things. You argument of “it’s not right” is not a legal point of view it’s a moral one. Having sex or marrying a minor is against the law both on a moral and a legal perspective.
So I will leave you with your hate.
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by GraGra247(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

The person who has issues with them here is you not me. I am not going to hate someone for no reason.
Being transgender is not illegal underage sex/marriage is there is a difference between morals and law those two are separate things. You argument of “it’s not right” is not a legal point of view it’s a moral one. Having sex or marrying a minor is against the law both on a moral and a legal perspective.
So I will leave you with your hate.

Whether legal or moral point of view, what is wrong is wrong.

An yes I hate whatever is wrong... PROUDLY!

I also live you with your love for transgenders... you can even marry one while you are at it.

My hate for evil never prevents evil from happening so enjoy yourself and pay when the time comes.
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by MissRaine69(f): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
GraGra247:

Whether legal or moral point of view, what is wrong is wrong.

An yes I hate whatever is wrong... PROUDLY!

I also live you with your love for transgenders... you can even marry one while you are at it.

My hate for evil never prevents evil from happening so enjoy yourself and pay when the time comes.
Whom or what I pay when the time comes is between me and the other party.
Focus on you and we will see who is triumphant
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

Check carefully the position taken by d lady,why do u think she took that stance,simple so as to avoid showing Dick- line in the underwear.
Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by KingSango(m): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Never one without the other one

Where ever you find sodomites you find devil worshipers

Re: Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara, Puts Her BOOB ON Display by MissRaine69(f): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Crimpsy:

Check carefully the position taken by d lady,why do u think she took that stance,simple so as to avoid showing Dick- line in the underwear.
There was a whole television series about Sahhara and other transgender people , those who had the surgery and why and those who were yet to undergo the procedure. She had the surgery so not going to argue about what you think you see when she was wearing a two piece costume that showed the outline of everything there was no dick.

(1) (Reply)

This Curvy Lady With Massive Backside Needs A Serious Man For Romance / Get Tested For Genital Warts! / Girl Teaches Guys How To Make Her Come In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.