Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. (14102 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by zexy2030(m): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
I think that's the reason. Coz its only when am high I start to think about my ex even though I know I can never think about him on a normal day..
ur ex? r u with someone right now? or u need a company...I can be available for you. but sometimes I maybe too busy
Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by damtan(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
like this
I don't smoke baby but just like you, I VAPE.
Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by Amuocha: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef cheesy
Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by lilianofentse(f): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2019
Amuocha:
But where is lalasticlala sef cheesy
he's still looking for his snake.
Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by MissRaine69(f): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lobotomy
Thank me later...

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by TissuePaper: 2:35am On Apr 26, 2019
MissRaine69:
Lobotomy
Thank me later...
haha..this comment reminds me of the shutter island movie...very intriguing i'd say

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by topcy90(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2019
Hello
This story is intruguing, anyway i think you need to define yourself and want you really want as a woman in a relationship. That kevin guy can't be trusted but you guys need to talk about what's happening btw you two. wink
Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by lilianofentse(f): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2019
topcy90:
Hello
This story is intruguing, anyway i think you need to define yourself and want you really want as a woman in a relationship. That kevin guy can't be trusted but you guys need to talk about what's happening btw you two. wink
it won't work out between the both of us so I Let him go.
Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by tciro: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
Op let me tell u something about we guys love dey quick tire us if u over show am at the early stage it will look like u are being to desperate
Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by mistarsam(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
lilianofentse:
I don't drink he doesn't know I vape. So what's your point?
What's vaping?
I'm a novice in this area grin
Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by lilianofentse(f): 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
mistarsam:
What's vaping? I'm a novice in this area grin
Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by mistarsam(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
lilianofentse:
Google is your friend
You are ill mannered.
Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by lilianofentse(f): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
mistarsam:
You are ill mannered.
really?

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by mistarsam(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
lilianofentse:
really?
Yes, zero sense of humor.
You also hurl insults at those who offered genuine contributions or suggestions.
I leave you to Vap your weed in peace. I'm out of here
Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by lilianofentse(f): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
mistarsam:

Yes, zero sense of humor.
You also hurl insults at those who offered genuine contributions or suggestions.
I leave you to Vap your weed in peace. I'm out of here
wow. Ok
Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by OfficialSam(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
lilianofentse:

I don't smoke. I vape

Then let Kevin 'vape' your puna and let us here word. That's if you are not a boy sef. Fake story grin
Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by lilianofentse(f): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
OfficialSam:

Then let Kevin 'vape' your puna and let us here word. That's if you are not a boy sef. Fake story grin
very incoherent but lol.
Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by Youngpo413: 6:27am On May 08, 2020
SaucyBenks:
I can boldly tell you that guy has a girlfriend... He wants that which is meaty in between those legs... Seem you lack control n if this is true, you should have your meetings in public. Prolly a restaurant or something.
she is a teen and in a 'hoe-ing' stage,they fuçk like dogs till reality sets in...they can also seduce for Africa.
Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:10am On May 08, 2020
Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by Bellotelli: 7:54am On May 08, 2020
Small girl... You said he hasn't made any intention of dating you and here you are asking if you should date him... I smell fake story here.
Re: Help!! I Need To Stop Thinking About Him. by Bellotelli: 8:02am On May 08, 2020
lilianofentse:

I don't smoke. I vape
Shattap wetin de commit for Vape... Abi na water?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) / Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? / In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.