Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy (36060 Views)

Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport / Canada Denying Nigerians Visas Unfairly, Says Envoy / Reps Ban Airlines From Canada, UK For Denying Nigeria Landing Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Bluffly: 6:08am On Apr 16, 2019
ovieigho:
USA wan renew ‘magaship’ in Nigeria
They know Nigerians are wise now and avoiding their embassy hence the loss in their profits
Now they need to renew and capture more magas .
N.b what’s there in refunding at least half of visa fee if visa is not granted
No country in the world refunds visa application fee after interview/biometricts. It is called visa application fee and not visa fee. If you cancel before going for your interview and biometrics, within the stipulated period, you get a refund, otherwise no.

StudyCrest...your path to studying abroad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by montumonami(m): 6:09am On Apr 16, 2019
smiley
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by teadrake(m): 6:10am On Apr 16, 2019
themosthigh:

Wetin you smoke? The United States is the greatest country there is, there ever was and there will ever be. Stop deceiving people and tricking them to stay in Nigeria. It is one of the worst countries there is. A country which has failed in all good things and is leading in almost all miserable things. It’s is a country lead by thieves and failure who richer every day while the smart ones suffer in poverty, penury and learned silence.
Despite my education, I a hopeless failure and had lost hope before I moved to the United States.
Now I am more fufiled than ever. In 5 years, I have gotten married, bought a house, have 2 kids and drive the latest Toyota’s and Fords. I am very satisfied with my life and I can get any Nigerian Food or fun I like here in Atlanta.
No youth should remain in Nigeria. Even buharis daughter and her husband live in Florida and all our politicians children are here pursing their passports.
Trump was right after all....Nigeria is a shithole country.

8 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Amuocha: 6:10am On Apr 16, 2019
Useless embassy

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by israelmao(m): 6:17am On Apr 16, 2019
Never mind to bore us with long explanation or hide the hidden details from us because we know they have become public knowledge that Nigerians have become more engendered, useless,bloody,hopeless and desperate under the rein of Buhari,the Lifeless.
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 16, 2019
Rutley:
Na lie joooor? Which you no happy? I remember the day I left Lagos jejely go Abuja to do my interview because I heard that Abuja does give visa pass Lagos. If you see the kind papers wey I carry go ehn!!! Dem still deny me oooo. Chai I don suffer no be small����
Upon say you get sense, 9ja no too good like that oo, naim make you wan go US
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by freemi(m): 6:28am On Apr 16, 2019
scribble:

they can never return your fee. they make billions of dollars in application fees worldwide

57m is likely what they make daily on applicstion fees
chei i never knew. Ths is bad
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Reeses: 6:33am On Apr 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I don't know why people rushing go America, after all Nigeria is better than America.you see one there asked why they don't return Visa application form fee.you think they care. Beware don't go to their Facebook they just want to throw some sweet words so people will forget the past and apply for Visa they will still denying you .its another Avenue to scam Nigerians.
Nigeria better than States? Ok
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by freemi(m): 6:34am On Apr 16, 2019
Rutley:
Na lie joooor? Which you no happy? I remember the day I left Lagos jejely go Abuja to do my interview because I heard that Abuja does give visa pass Lagos. If you see the kind papers wey I carry go ehn!!! Dem still deny me oooo. Chai I don suffer no be small����
pls dnt b ofended bt wt did u say u r goin der to do?
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Reeses: 6:37am On Apr 16, 2019
So they should give Visa to everyone that applies because? If you are denied once why bother to apply again if you didn't get your refund of the first one..

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by starbn(m): 6:38am On Apr 16, 2019
honestly since my refusals 3times without no straight reasons.I don't even border to consider America in my plans again.
if Nigerian wise up and reject their system of operation.I'm very sure they come up with good reason to reject visa applications.

7 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 16, 2019
AKswift:

Lol...Nigeria is better than America ��
Don't mind that clown, no one bothered to reply him can't you see His moniker?
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by oluwaahmed: 6:38am On Apr 16, 2019
NEWS FLASH: Responsible Nigerians are now going to Canada legally with PR, therefore no need for your visa as u can now drive to the USA with only identification.

7 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by paulsir: 6:39am On Apr 16, 2019
MobilityExpress:

They're just saying this to encourage people to keep applying so that their revenue from Nigeria visa applications doesn't reduce drastically. American embassy is making serious money from Nigerians grin
Imagine having 1200 applicants interviewed daily. 57000* 1200:?

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Afamed: 6:41am On Apr 16, 2019
jeroncomputers:
The federal government should do something about this
What exactly should federal government do in this regards? Taking up the work of V.O ? or what?

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Reeses: 6:42am On Apr 16, 2019
xaggar:
The U.S is all about good roads, stable electricity and nice accommodation occupied by those who don't need you. Except u got something (cash or intellect) to offer.

Daz all!

It ain't heaven...so why da rush?
It's more than heaven when you have Nigeria a hellish country in the midst.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by SilasNwude: 6:42am On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

What exactly should federal government do in this regards? Taking up the work of V.O ? or what?
[/s]
trash
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by KendrickAyomide: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2019
i never get una time.. after like 5years in Europe, i go come for una embassy

5 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by franchasng: 6:45am On Apr 16, 2019
The baddest thing Buhari did Nigerians is allowing $$ to have so much value over Naira angry

If $1 = 100naira

Believe me, going to America will be useless because your income there won't be enough to send a dime home, so it will be better you stay back in Nigeria.

Buhari should do whatever he can to return Naira back to $1 = 180naira he saw it in 2015 he took over, no excuse is accepted angry

4 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Afamed: 6:48am On Apr 16, 2019
israelmao:
Never mind to bore us with long explanation or hide the hidden details from us because we know they have become public knowledge that Nigerians have become more engendered, useless,bloody,hopeless and desperate under the rein of Buhari,the Lifeless.
Keep quiet, even when you have no passport, you have to blame PMB. Does the president of any country have any influence in determining who US should offer their visa for? Typical village headmaster
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by SilasNwude: 6:53am On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Keep quiet, even when you have no passport, you have to blame PMB. Does the president of any country have any influence in determining who US should offer their visa for? Typical village headmaster
[/s]
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by AngelicBeing: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2019
themosthigh:

Wetin you smoke? The United States is the greatest country there is, there ever was and there will ever be. Stop deceiving people and tricking them to stay in Nigeria. It is one of the worst countries there is. A country which has failed in all good things and is leading in almost all miserable things. It’s is a country lead by thieves and failure who richer every day while the smart ones suffer in poverty, penury and learned silence.
Despite my education, I a hopeless failure and had lost hope before I moved to the United States.
Now I am more fufiled than ever. In 5 years, I have gotten married, bought a house, have 2 kids and drive the latest Toyota’s and Fords. I am very satisfied with my life and I can get any Nigerian Food or fun I like here in Atlanta.
No youth should remain in Nigeria. Even buharis daughter and her husband live in Florida and all our politicians children are here pursing their passports.
l concur cool

6 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Topmaike007(m): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2019
AKswift:

Lol...Nigeria is better than America ��
yeah I will boldly say another[b]YES[/b], remove good road and electricity nothing is special about them, you walk you pay, you Park your car you pay, virtually everything you do there you pay,racism at it's peak over their

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by AngelicBeing: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless embassy
grin

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Topmaike007(m): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2019
Bridget95:
Nigeria is better than America in you and Buhari's head abi?
why mentioning Buhari,B4 he came to power were people not traveling abroad and where people not refused visa? So drop your hatred and embrace reality... nothing is special about them
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2019
Haha. Lies. They enjoy it. Anyone who's been denied can testify. They do it with so much joy on their face.
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Topmaike007(m): 7:02am On Apr 16, 2019
xaggar:
The U.S is all about good roads, stable electricity and nice accommodation occupied by those who don't need you. Except u got something (cash or intellect) to offer.

Daz all!

It ain't heaven...so why da rush?
help me ask them ooo
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Topmaike007(m): 7:02am On Apr 16, 2019
Alexis11:
Lol.... They want us to keep applying and continue to use our money to develop their land. cool
they're stupid for that
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Topmaike007(m): 7:04am On Apr 16, 2019
themosthigh:

okay that's your problem
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by thunderbabs: 7:05am On Apr 16, 2019
What is the difference between the US embassy who collects over 55k non-refundable visa fee from Nigerians knowing fully well they will deny them from Yahoo boys and fraudsters? shocked

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by oduademon: 7:06am On Apr 16, 2019
Why do you guys want to leave Nigeria so desperately?

No place like home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Derailed Train At Iju Station Today (photo) / Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) / Accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge, 2 Passengers Plunge Into Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.