Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy (36061 Views)

Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport / Canada Denying Nigerians Visas Unfairly, Says Envoy / Reps Ban Airlines From Canada, UK For Denying Nigeria Landing Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Dammilekan(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Very correct.

Cost of labour is very expensive in those countries.
the id$ot saying mechanic is not paying in america should read franknetter thread again

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by bendike: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
planetx:
Lies, keep deceiving yourselves. Mechanic building house and sending cars, how much mechanic makes in the US.
What reason do i have to lie? Of what benefit is it to me?
Mechanics abroad charge you per hour. I remember years back while visiting the Uk. A friend of mine i stayed with got back from work and told me his car parked up down the street and that i should follow him push the car. Only to get there and we pushed the car "an Opel" two streets away. He then removed his number plates and abandoned the car. I was shocked. He said it was the injector that was bad and that the cost of fixing it ie paying his mechanic was worth more than the car.
Mechanics make a lot of money as they have access to such cars.
Mechanics also have access to salvage cars in the USA. A naija mechanic in particular will easily go through the stress of fixing a car that is no longer economically viable for regular American to fix because that old car in the us na big man car for naija.
This my guy send in cars in bulk.
If not that this is a public forum i would have sent you his facebook profile for you to see. grin

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by abbasajao(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Will you now give us visa?
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by youngest85(m): 7:20am On Apr 17, 2019
themosthigh:

Wetin you smoke? The United States is the greatest country there is, there ever was and there will ever be. Stop deceiving people and tricking them to stay in Nigeria. It is one of the worst countries there is. A country which has failed in all good things and is leading in almost all miserable things. It’s is a country lead by thieves and failure who richer every day while the smart ones suffer in poverty, penury and learned silence.
Despite my education, I a hopeless failure and had lost hope before I moved to the United States.
Now I am more fufiled than ever. In 5 years, I have gotten married, bought a house, have 2 kids and drive the latest Toyota’s and Fords. I am very satisfied with my life and I can get any Nigerian Food or fun I like here in Atlanta.
No youth should remain in Nigeria. Even buharis daughter and her husband live in Florida and all our politicians children are here pursing their passports.
If somebody say make you help am now, wahala go start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Derailed Train At Iju Station Today (photo) / Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) / Accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge, 2 Passengers Plunge Into Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.