Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy (36063 Views)

Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport / Canada Denying Nigerians Visas Unfairly, Says Envoy / Reps Ban Airlines From Canada, UK For Denying Nigeria Landing Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by abnot: 7:07am On Apr 16, 2019
Nigerians should let America be . Read through some of the comments and I know that if some Nigerians were in the shoes of these consular officers they’d be very irrational .

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by israelmao(m): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, even when you have no passport, you have to blame PMB. Does the president of any country have any influence in determining who US should offer their visa for? Typical village headmaster

Your comment is one of the symptoms of hemispherectomy associated with APC membership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by meobizy(f): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2019
1. These people are not sorry.
2. Nigerians are very stupid hence why these embassies make bank.
3. Engaging in the Facebook Q&A session is an exercise in futility.
4. Left to me the US embassy will go broke.
The UK embassy don show me too much shege.
I no fit let another country catch me mugu.

9 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by BuhariAdvocate: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2019
Reeses:

Nigeria better than States? Ok
yes better than America.
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by bendike: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2019
themosthigh:

Wetin you smoke? The United States is the greatest country there is, there ever was and there will ever be. Stop deceiving people and tricking them to stay in Nigeria. It is one of the worst countries there is. A country which has failed in all good things and is leading in almost all miserable things. It’s is a country lead by thieves and failure who richer every day while the smart ones suffer in poverty, penury and learned silence.
Despite my education, I a hopeless failure and had lost hope before I moved to the United States.
Now I am more fufiled than ever. In 5 years, I have gotten married, bought a house, have 2 kids and drive the latest Toyota’s and Fords. I am very satisfied with my life and I can get any Nigerian Food or fun I like here in Atlanta.
No youth should remain in Nigeria. Even buharis daughter and her husband live in Florida and all our politicians children are here pursing their passports.
Your right bro. My mechanic managed to relocate to USA. The guy by Nigeria standard is a big boy now oh. Built several houses and sends cars down for sale like no man's business. All his fellow mechanics back then are wallowing in poverty.

13 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2019
teadrake:

Trump was right after all....Nigeria is a shithole country.

True, but not necessarily. Even the Chinese elite for all their noise are all buying US citizenship enmasse for their families.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by bendike: 7:13am On Apr 16, 2019
oduademon:
Why do you guys want to leave Nigeria so desperately?

No place like home.
Lol
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I don't know why people rushing go America, after all Nigeria is better than America.you see one there asked why they don't return Visa application form fee.you think they care. Beware don't go to their Facebook they just want to throw some sweet words so people will forget the past and apply for Visa they will still denying you .its another Avenue to scam Nigerians.
Nigeria better than America ? Dude you are the biggest clown of this century

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by SilasNwude: 7:18am On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Keep quiet, even when you have no passport, you have to blame PMB. Does the president of any country have any influence in determining who US should offer their visa for? Typical village headmaster
[/s]
shatap there and get out
stop talking Nonsense
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by BuhariAdvocate: 7:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Nigeria is better than America in every aspect I will say it again and again. However I'm not live in America. But today I'm married got many estates,cars and hotels. I'm the most happiest man in the world. In fact my brother that spent over 15 years in Wisconsin couldn't withstand me.
themosthigh:

Wetin you smoke? The United States is the greatest country there is, there ever was and there will ever be. Stop deceiving people and tricking them to stay in Nigeria. It is one of the worst countries there is. A country which has failed in all good things and is leading in almost all miserable things. It’s is a country lead by thieves and failure who richer every day while the smart ones suffer in poverty, penury and learned silence.
Despite my education, I a hopeless failure and had lost hope before I moved to the United States.
Now I am more fufiled than ever. In 5 years, I have gotten married, bought a house, have 2 kids and drive the latest Toyota’s and Fords. I am very satisfied with my life and I can get any Nigerian Food or fun I like here in Atlanta.
No youth should remain in Nigeria. Even buharis daughter and her husband live in Florida and all our politicians children are here pursing their passports.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Afamed: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2019
israelmao:

Your comment is one the symptoms of hemispherectomy associated with APC membership.
Lazy youth, which country in the world, their President can influence , who and who not the V.O of other countries can issue visa to? Typical lazy youth, they talk as if they know where the embassy of US is located in Nigeria.
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by israelmao(m): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2019
Afamed:

Lazy youth, which country in the world, their President can influence , who and who not the V.O of other countries can issue visa to? Typical lazy youth, they talk as if they know where the embassy of US is located in Nigeria.

If President doesn't influence issuance of visa,the barometer of governance at a particular time in a particular country partly or wholly does.
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by oilPUSSY(f): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2019
Most of their victims are Muslims

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Babaj02: 7:50am On Apr 16, 2019
The useless racist embassy denied me n my family visa last year for no reason. Now they want to build trust so people can come to them to pay visa fees again. Thunder fire their head n family

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Reeses: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
yes better than America.
You know you are delusional,right?
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Chinny024(f): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Okay.... shocked grin
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Afamed: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Most of their victims are Muslims
Does the VO know if you are a Muslim or Christian? Even this one wey never reach embassy before will give you 1m reasons why V.O denies you visa
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by deejayx5: 8:11am On Apr 16, 2019
Why can't we all just stay away and not give them the satisfaction by discontinuing the application, let them shove the Visa up their asses.

8 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Afamed: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2019
israelmao:

If President doesn't influence issuance of visa,the barometer of governance at a particular time in a particular country partly or wholly does.
Keep quiet and stop exhibiting your ignorance on social media. The only visa government of any nation can influence is diplomatic visa for the government officials. Yearly in US policy, like other developed countries, they develop a visa quota to issue for every nation. There is practically nothing you can do to make them go beyond any % they must have planned for a particular Nation. In a bid to keep to keep to this % quota, that's why you see high rate of visa turn down.
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Dami12345: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2019
scribble:

I know a case of someone entitled to a green card but didnt get notification from state depts national visa center

they allowed this lady to go to America for 2 years and spend thousands of dollars applying, then told her she did not apply on time and so the green card was revoked

when she protested that she was never notified when the visa number came up despite her nigerian address being on the application form

they told her to go and apply again so they can make more visa fees but she will need to wait another 20 years

they are racist for the most part and heartless in how they handle visa applications

better we focus on forcing the idiots in abuja and other leaders in Nigeria to develop our nation, than all rushing out to America, because they know how to exploit and frustrate very well. just that u will enjoy good roads and good electricity. thats all.

Most sensible post ever

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Didi2d(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2019
themosthigh:

Nice..

But please what's the advantage of buying a house in the US?
Does it give automatic stay or permit? Just wanna know
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by SilasNwude: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Keep quiet and stop exhibiting your ignorance on social media. The only visa government of any nation can influence is diplomatic visa for the government. Yearly in US policy, like other developed countries, they develop a visa quota to issue for every nation. There is practically nothing you can do to make them go beyond any % they must have planned for a particular Nation. In a bid to keep to keep to this % quota, that's why you see high rate of visa turn down.
[/s]
Stop talking Nonsense
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by SilasNwude: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Does the VO know if you are a Muslim or Christian? Even this one wey never reach embassy before will give you 1m reasons why V.O denies you visa
[/s]
shatap
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by Afamed: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2019
israelmao:

When the Department of Homeland Security in US at the beginning of every year had planned 100, 000 visa approval rate for example for Nigeria and you are having 2m application even before the middle of the year.Common sense should tell you, it's only those who can prove their case beyond doubt that would be granted visa. even the Spanish and others are denied US visa

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by SIRTee15: 8:44am On Apr 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Nigeria is better than America in every aspect I will say it again and again. However I'm not live in America. But today I'm married got many estates,cars and hotels. I'm the most happiest man in the world. In fact my brother that spent over 15 years in Wisconsin couldn't withstand me.

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by AjalaDtraveller(f): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2019
themosthigh:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by RTSC: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2019
One of the saddest things to happen to Nigerians was the cancellation of the Diversity visa lottery for Nigeria.

The vast majority of Nigerians got in through that method.

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by SilasNwude: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

When the Department of Homeland Security in US at the beginning of every year had planned 100, 000 visa approval rate for example for Nigeria and you are having 2m application even before the middle of the year.Common sense should tell you, it's only those who can prove their case beyond doubt that would be granted visa. even the Spanish and others are denied US visa
[/s]
trash
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by hammed71(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2019
RTSC:
One of the saddest things to happen to Nigerians was the cancellation of the Diversity visa lottery for Nigeria.

The vast majority of Nigerians got in through that method.
you are very right and I don't think they are going to add Nigeria back to the list soon.
Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by RTSC: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2019
hammed71:
you are very right and I don't think they are going to add Nigeria back to the list soon.
Not going to happen.
We have exceeded our quota.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Happy Denying Nigerians Visa —US Embassy by israelmao(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2019
Afamed:

Mr. common sense you can't take away the earlier summation of mine from being part of consideration for visa issuance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Derailed Train At Iju Station Today (photo) / Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) / Accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge, 2 Passengers Plunge Into Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.