Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job (36218 Views)

School Children Get Excited As They See Lady With Big Nyash(video) / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by millionboi2: 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Joromi12:
Name 3 businesses that have survived 3 generations in 9ja. Is it oceanic bank Concord newspaper Even his bros record label don die
is still beta than job in naija

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
The guy is an idiot, So All these doctors, Nurses, train drivers, bus drivers and ETCs don't love their children?

what an idiot, The people who work in banks, post offices? Immigrations,.passport offices so they don't like their kids? The nusres who helped deliver his children they don't love their children?
the pilot who flies the plane he boards or the flight attendants who serves him on board and airplane does he thinks he is better than them? or the teachers who teaches his dumb children. the TV news reades/journalists they don't love their children, or firefighters?

Peter okoye is an ignorant illiterate who thinks because he Managed to make few millions making mediocre music in a country Full with poor, illiterates like him he thinks he is intelligent. Only Peter okoye loves his children because he will leave them few million Nairas. grin

So in his dumb empty head he thinks everything is about money/wealth, some people who have jobs does their jobs because they Actually likes their jobs, for different reasons And perhaps because it is less stress, they couldn't cope with the stress of Running a business?

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by XTHRONE(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
This is truth, the whole truth

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by festacman(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
sexiestharam:
He is right. What job is secure?
What business is secure?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by MaziOmenuko: 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Olodo illiterate, no be so Pascal Dozie inherit Diamond Bank and ran it underground

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Aiyk2333: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
Princeofnigeria:
But diamond Bank son run down the father's business.

Besides all iPob terrorist can't manage family business that's why the useless psquare got separate from family business.

Ipob is a terrorist organization and all Nigerias should put their hands on deck for total anhehilation of the iPob miscreants
IPOB are now terrorists, such a gist.. those are the best things that has happened to this country commercially.
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by OnyesomJ(m): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
Close to the truth
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Lovelyn451(f): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
True...but you have to groom them in the business from young age
I was born into textile business...measuring and cutting yards is a part of me, all I need do is work for sometime, save and start up my own business and I'll groom my kids in the same business

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
sexymoma:
he s right.. You collect your salary, deduct your feeding allowance, transport allowance..wetin remain,
Maybe in nigeria, I drive delivery trucks/trailers Around europe, sometimes i take home £2500/£3000 minimum per month..i am training to be a train driver if i pass, My yearly salary will be £44000 . with 10 weeks paid holidays, 6 months paid sick leave, Trust me running a business isn't better.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by LamidicownuBSS: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Where is thy brother, if u cant answer this, are saying rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by PapaAdanna: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Princeofnigeria:

Besides all iPob terrorist can't manage family business that's why the useless psquare got separate from family business.

Ipob is a terrorist organization and all Nigerias should put their hands on deck for total anhehilation of the iPob miscreants
First of, any Afonja is a slave.
Afonjas are lazy.
Afonjas are dirty
Afonjas are diabolic
Afonjas are the problem with Nigeria
Afonjas are betrayals and back biters

The hate of the afonjas on the blessed Igbo tribe can never bring us to their level. You secretly wish to be as brave as the Igbo man but sorry... You remain a slave

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by maasoap(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
The guy is right. But majority of Nigerians are always afraid of business, they have phobia for business. Most just want to work for the government or someone or some people who had livers to establish their own businesses even if it means them receiving peanuts at the end of the month.
The guy even said that we should think business when returned from our paid jobs.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by chiedozie198100: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
Princeofnigeria:

my friend truth be told, u r displaying early signs of psychosis.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
The difference is clear

Job( you can be sacked any time , you have to wait for your salary to be paid and you are still working for fellow man

Business ( na you get am , na you they employ na you they sack , na you they pay your worker ,na you they get lion share , na you be final Oga )

If na lie pray for job and don’t have a business
That means you go serve person die
Lol
Wise up

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by maasoap(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
gypsey:
The guy is an idiot, So All these doctors, Nurses, train drivers, bus drivers and ETCs don't love their children?

what an idiot, The people who work in banks, post offices? Immigrations,.passport offices so they don't like their kids? The nusres who helped deliver his children they don't love their children?
the pilot who flies the plane he boards or the flight attendants who serves him on board and airplane does he thinks he is better than them? or the teachers who teaches his dumb children.

Peter okoye is an ignorant illiterate who thinks because he Managed to make few millions making mediocre music in a country Full with poor, illiterates like him he thinks he is intelligent.

Shut up your dirty mouth and learn. I knew a medical doctor running a bar. I knew a pharmacist running a restaurant. And I have seen a medical doctor who approached me that he wanted to venture into a business but wanted my opinion on which business to do.
Now, go back and read his last sentence.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by NosaHenry(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Many people read advise upside down. He did not say one should not give his children good education nor proper upbringing. Between a job and a business which will the children benefit the most? Business obviously. Between Dangote and Soyinka who would you rather be his child. Nothing as good as a springboard in life.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by KingOfThePay(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
He is right but most Nigerians are dumb and programed into the rat race of work and earn. This is why I will always kick on the motion why every person should read the book by Robert, Rich Dad Poor Dad..

As for those comments seen on his page, i guess they just want to have a rare previlage of arguing with a celeb and being notice...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Siscooh: 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Motivational quotes born out pride. Guess he in the Business he inherited from his Father.
Such comments put the less successful under pressure

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Lovelyn451(f): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Joromi12:
Name 3 businesses that have survived 3 generations in 9ja. Is it oceanic bank Concord newspaper Even his bros record label don die
don't be discouraging!! A lot of people are going out to acquire a skill today becos they got none from their parents...if their parents had businesses and groomed their kids in it, at a point in life when it seem no job is coming forth, he'll have no choice but make use of what he/she learnt from parents

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
maasoap:

SShup up your dirtiest mouth and learn. I knew a medical doctor running a bar. I knew a pharmacist running around restaurant. And I have seen a medical doctor who approached me that he wanted to venture into a business but wanted my opinion on which business to do.
Now, go back and read his last sentence.
if you say so. you know 1 medical doctor, 1 pharmacists that led to your conclusions that if one doesn't own a business one doesn't love his/her children? grin grin what an Ignorant possition to adopt.

I am not going to hurt my brain reading that crap again, i am Afraid.
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by tunize(m): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
truth but las las its a about the mangerial skill jst like papa wen pikin nor fit inherit e work, papa wen die live business for pikin, business fit crash to nothing. and besides some jobs in nigeria are runned like business. if papa don tire pikin continue (replacement tinz).
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by maasoap(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
gypsey:
if you say so. you know 1 medical doctor, 1 pharmacists that led to your conclusions that if one doesn't own a business one doesn't love their children? grin grin what an Ignorant possition to adopt.

I am not going to hurt my brain reading that crap again, i am Afraid.

No, I should have claimed that I knew all doctors and pharmacists doing businesses in addition to their paid jobs. Ode

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Since everybody love their children, who will now work in the business that you set up?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by dfrost: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
So my little brain is asking this question: if everyone has a business, who will employ who?

Upcoming artist dishing out advice. grin

Same way people were banking their hopes and moral standards on someone that has not passed UME yet.

O ma se ò.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by dfrost: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
scaramucci:
Since everybody love their children, who will now work in the business that you set up?

The matter tire me o. Senseless advice to people that follow them though.
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by amliftedhigher: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
lonelydora:
Very true. This is why many Nigerians businesses do not last once the man (owner or founder) dies.

Most American companies are more than 100 years old because their children learnt the business and continued with it. You hardly see a Nigerian business that last years after the death of the founder.

We always think once you graduate and get a white collar job, you have made it in life.
The owner of diamond Bank did just what he wrote and we know the story
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by H2Ossss(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
NosaHenry:
Many people read advise upside down. He did not say one should not give his children good education nor proper upbringing. Between a job and a business which will the children benefit the most? Business obviously. Between Dangote and Soyinka who would you rather be his child. Nothing as good as a springboard in life.

Lol... so I should wait till my Dad dies to inherit business How many businesses do we see in Nigeria being inherited?? Wait till Dangote is gone... then we'll know how far his kids can continue.... besides how many business you wan own to share for all your kids??
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by okafor200(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
Joromi12:

what are you even saying here guy, what if i have a business and am making a whole lots of profits whereby i employ you since you since you prefer a job,
and your salary is 30k a month please tell me how will you feed your family and also yourself?

Please be wise guy,
dont compare other old business with new once,
afterall the ideas been used to run the businesses then is not the same idea been used to run now,

please reject poverty and want by trying to startup a profitable business thanks

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by H2Ossss(m): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
KingOfThePay:
He is right but most Nigerians are dumb and programed into the rat race of work and earn. This is why I will always kick on the motion why every person should read the book by Robert, Rich Dad Poor Dad..

As for those comments seen on his page, i guess they just want to have a rare previlage of arguing with a celeb and being notice...

But he is not right bruv... Your kids will never run your business well if they have no passion for it... You don't own a business so your kids can inherit it... Imagine my dad owns a bank and I want to be a footballer... I'll end up handing over the bank to som1 who will cheat me...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by dfrost: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Siscooh:
Motivational quotes born out pride. Guess he in the Business he inherited from his Father.
Such comments put the less successful under pressure

Don't mind him. Make your bed the way you deem fit and lie on it that way. Simple.

His son must inherit music and his brand or else...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex / Photos From Benita Okojie's White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.