Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job (36212 Views)

School Children Get Excited As They See Lady With Big Nyash(video) / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by maasoap(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
dancok:
bro why dem no go fear to do business in Nigeria sometimes u must get Craze for head, as business no easy o, hmm u want to compete with diabolic competitors or sometimes ritualist fronting as a business man, it school of hard knock,unless God intervene.

Lol
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Starz825(m): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
sexymoma:
he s right.. You collect your salary, deduct your feeding allowance, transport allowance..wetin remain,
Then wetin man come gain? grin
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by maxiart2(m): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
He has a point but my question is, if everybody is doing the business, who will now do the job?
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Grupo(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
maasoap:

Shut up your dirty mouth and learn. I knew a medical doctor running a bar. I knew a pharmacist running a restaurant. And I have seen a medical doctor who approached me that he wanted to venture into a business but wanted my opinion on which business to do.
Now, go back and read his last sentence.

My uncle, a medical doctor also runs a bar in Abuja. He also has a farm in Niger state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
millionboi2:
see as truth dey pain u?

Don't mind that useless thing

One Igbo babe don disappoint am..

All these hungry guys wey support buhari and still suffer the next level

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by adonaimart(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Spot on bro..people don't realise that the traditional way of earning money is dead or dying......starting your business is a great step in beating poverty....following a system dat works is d greatest and fastest sure way of getting rich and remaining rich....if u know. You know
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by colestephan86: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
oluchisimfred:
Peter Okoye who took to Instagram to dish out a motivational post, told parents that if they really love their children they should get a business not a job.According to the singer, when one dies, his kids inherits a business not a job. However if one dies on a job, the employee finds a replacement almost immediately.

Read his post below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/16/if-you-really-love-your-children-get-a-business-not-a-job-peter-okoye/

This guy must be sick in his head, why didn't he continue with his parents business, bros not everyone is cutout for business and what makes him think it is all persons that are interested in being supper rich.
I'm sure he is saying this trash cos he is blinded with the fact that most Nigerians just want to get wealth and then showoff.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by 46arcadez(m): 12:07am On Apr 17, 2019
What is Bill Gates leaving for his children?
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by HeyCorleone(m): 12:32am On Apr 17, 2019
Ogaemmy:
He is right, and has a point.

And one thing I realised on getting to Kano is that, most Hausa men are either into businesses or farming. They make sure they train their kids on this business. That's why most rich Hausa boys are products of inherited businesses just like the Dantatas and Isiaka Rabiu(Bua) family, talk more of the Lebanese.

Do you know why every Lebanese you meet is rich? Ask them, they all inherited wealth. Don't ask me how I got to know, my cousin is a Lebanese, niggur living large on inherited businesses and running it smoothly on his 20s. Likewise every other one I meet.

But Southerners? The dead of the founder is always the dead of the empire and business. Chidlren go d fight for money.

Just mention like 50 Northern families please. Some of una go just dey type like say na breeze dey your cranium. You just know 3 families and you use it as a benchmark for the North? The same north with abject squalor, high illiteracy, and poverty? C'mon. While it's the Southerners that are doing it wrong. Good. Good.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by PotatoSalad(m): 12:40am On Apr 17, 2019
See talk
My father was a civil servant. I started planning my future as early as 18 and moved out of my parents house at 21. I stopped looking up to my dad for anything immediately I left the university. Business this, business that, look at Dozie of diamond Bank. Train your kids to become independent whether you have a business or job. My father is still proud of my decision to leave home at 21.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by CanadaOrBust: 12:53am On Apr 17, 2019
maxiart2:
He has a point but my question is, if everybody is doing the business, who will now do the job?

There are plenty, plenty of people who can't hack it in business

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by CanadaOrBust: 12:55am On Apr 17, 2019
PotatoSalad:
See talk
My father was a civil servant. I started planning my future as early as 18 and moved out of my parents house at 21. I stopped looking up to my dad for anything immediately I left the university. Business this, business that, look at Dozie of diamond Bank. Train your kids to become independent whether you have a business or job. My father is still proud of my decision to leave home at 21.

But the discussion is not about leaving home at 21, it is about your parents creating a generational thing

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Samsonklin(m): 12:56am On Apr 17, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
I think Peter is wrong, it is not the Business Ventures you left behind that makes your child Human, it is the Treasure you left inside of them that defines who they represents after the demise of the Parents.

The businesses left behind can crumble, but the Principles of Success instilled in the Children can't be tampered with.

It is the morals, the knowledge and their level of understanding of life that determines whether they succeed or fail.

Bill Gates will be donating his wealth to Charity.
Yes. After he promised to give 10 million dollars each to his girls

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by CanadaOrBust: 12:58am On Apr 17, 2019
colestephan86:

This guy must be sick in his head, why didn't he continue with his parents business, bros not everyone is cutout for business and what makes him think it is all persons that are interested in being supper rich.
I'm sure he is saying this trash cos he is blinded with the fact that most Nigerians just want to get wealth and then showoff.

He is talking about creating a generational thing - u obviously can rarely do that with a job

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by CanadaOrBust: 1:00am On Apr 17, 2019
adonaimart:
Spot on bro..people don't realise that the traditional way of earning money is dead or dying......starting your business is a great step in beating poverty....following a system dat works is d greatest and fastest sure way of getting rich and remaining rich....if u know. You know

Well Atiku made his millions with a job - working as a customs officer. A job is also how that chief justice onoghe made his billions

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by danhiels(m): 1:12am On Apr 17, 2019
Gentleziggy:
D guy is absolutely right
it's easy for him to say...... no be like me who left my job to start a business when hunger wire me I leave business for my sister go ask for my job back...... then you know when you not as capable (financially) as Peter okoye twil be better if you stick to your job that provides comfort to you and your kids than venture into something that might disrupt their future

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Raalsalghul: 1:29am On Apr 17, 2019
danhiels:
it's easy for him to say...... no be like me who left my job to start a business when hunger wire me I leave business for my sister go ask for my job back...... then you know when you not as capable (financially) as Peter okoye twil be better if you stick to your job that provides comfort to you and your kids than venture into something that might disrupt their future
You should have tried running the business while working.
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 17, 2019
This proverb actuates the riches of the Jews.
"When a father fails to teach his son a trade, he is preparing him to be a thief."

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by bolajjjjjj247(m): 1:34am On Apr 17, 2019
Gosh!!!!Nigerians sha he never said dont take a job his point is what alot of us do after our 9-5 job instead of watching tv after work his suggestion is have a business on the side. Not just for your kids for your benefit as well after retirement.
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Drbobo1203(m): 2:02am On Apr 17, 2019
We're going to school to become a business man/woman.
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Jalive: 2:28am On Apr 17, 2019
There is alot of truth in what he said, no matter how people look at it. Your children don't have to necessarily work in your company/business. They may have a separate interest but your wealth and success can be a launch pad to make things easier for them.

Though everyone will not be business inclined, but even if it is a job you have, work on yourself to rise to the peak of your career where you become extremely successful. This will inspire your children. Give them the best education and support their dreams too.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by millionboi2: 2:48am On Apr 17, 2019
H2Ossss:

Lets turn the table.. what If I earn millions... and you own a business that you make peanuts.... I send my kids to the best schools and yours are in public schools... since enterprenuership na by force for you. think of it that way
u must either b stealing from govtmnt pulse(corrupt) or a kidnapr.....u are not d only salary earner4naija,so we know.

If u like don't embrace d truth now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by millionboi2: 2:50am On Apr 17, 2019
Drbobo1203:
We're going to school to become a business man/woman.
who is this?

U go to school as to interact with ur environment beta.

Not to get Job or business
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by millionboi2: 2:53am On Apr 17, 2019
sexymoma:
he s right.. You collect your salary, deduct your feeding allowance, transport allowance..wetin remain,
And thy are all necessary
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by millionboi2: 2:55am On Apr 17, 2019
gypsey:
The guy is an idiot, So All these doctors, Nurses, train drivers, bus drivers and ETCs don't love their children?

what an idiot, The people who work in banks, post offices? Immigrations,.passport offices so they don't like their kids? The nusres who helped deliver his children they don't love their children?
the pilot who flies the plane he boards or the flight attendants who serves him on board and airplane does he thinks he is better than them? or the teachers who teaches his dumb children. the TV news reades/journalists they don't love their children, or firefighters?

Peter okoye is an ignorant illiterate who thinks because he Managed to make few millions making mediocre music in a country Full with poor, illiterates like him he thinks he is intelligent. Only Peter okoye loves his children because he will leave them few million Nairas. grin

So in his dumb empty head he thinks everything is about money/wealth, some people who have jobs does their jobs because they Actually likes their jobs, for different reasons And perhaps because it is less stress, they couldn't cope with the stress of Running a business?
u are d idiot.....oya go and inherit d immigration office,and don't forget to ask Dem why thy collect bribe from ppl

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by Creampro: 2:56am On Apr 17, 2019
colestephan86:

You are right. DJ cuppy is a good example.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by millionboi2: 2:57am On Apr 17, 2019
MaziOmenuko:
Olodo illiterate, no be so Pascal Dozie inherit Diamond Bank and ran it underground
bcoz he is ur type.
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by millionboi2: 2:59am On Apr 17, 2019
gypsey:
Maybe in nigeria, I drive delivery trucks/trailers Around europe, sometimes i take home £2500/£3000 minimum per month..i am training to be a train driver if i pass, My yearly salary will be £44000 . with 10 weeks paid holidays, 6 months paid sick leave, Trust me running a business isn't better.
we talking about Nigeria Mr

I taught is all green over dia,why d complain.....you should have pretend like your fellow.
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by millionboi2: 3:01am On Apr 17, 2019
NosaHenry:
Many people read advise upside down. He did not say one should not give his children good education nor proper upbringing. Between a job and a business which will the children benefit the most? Business obviously. Between Dangote and Soyinka who would you rather be his child. Nothing as good as a springboard in life.
lol

Please form a thread with this your question.
Re: Peter Okoye: If You Love Your Children Get A Business Not Job by millionboi2: 3:03am On Apr 17, 2019
gypsey:
The guy is an idiot, So All these doctors, Nurses, train drivers, bus drivers and ETCs don't love their children?

what an idiot, The people who work in banks, post offices? Immigrations,.passport offices so they don't like their kids? The nusres who helped deliver his children they don't love their children?
the pilot who flies the plane he boards or the flight attendants who serves him on board and airplane does he thinks he is better than them? or the teachers who teaches his dumb children. the TV news reades/journalists they don't love their children, or firefighters?

Peter okoye is an ignorant illiterate who thinks because he Managed to make few millions making mediocre music in a country Full with poor, illiterates like him he thinks he is intelligent. Only Peter okoye loves his children because he will leave them few million Nairas. grin

So in his dumb empty head he thinks everything is about money/wealth, some people who have jobs does their jobs because they Actually likes their jobs, for different reasons And perhaps because it is less stress, they couldn't cope with the stress of Running a business?
mumu be wasting... .so many doctors I know,dat have faced reality,don't wake up now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ali Baba Blasts Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu On Instagram / Nigerian Celebrities In School Uniform(photos) / Uche Kachikwu's "Olol" Music Video Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.