Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (68953 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / What Kind Of Useless Network Is Glo ? / Glo - The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Excuzeme: 7:51am On Apr 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:
I am not trying to exaggerate but this is true. The romantic message I sent to my wife early this year has not been delivered.

I hate GLO.

How will it be delivered when you people are always waiting for FREE DATA?
Awoof dey run belle, commot for raod make l pass joor.
tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by marshmonii: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2019
Indeed GLO is the most useless network in Nigeria, them carry gragra come say na optic fibre cable, 4glte all na scam....

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by deltateam: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Ahmed Indimi, President Buhari's son-in-law and Zahra Buhari's husband has called out GLO who according to him is the most useless network in Nigeria. The billionaire son who also lashed out at the customer care reps of the telecommunication company, added that they act like they are deaf and dumb.

Ahmed who called out GLO who he said is the most useless network in Nigeria, wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/glo-is-the-most-useless-network-in-nigeria-ahmed-indimi/

That's his opinion but I disagree with him. Glo is far better than airtel. They offer a lot of freebies and their data is very economical.

Airtel is far worse. Instead of doing this, he should have changed network.

We all know that MTN has largest coverage in the country followed by glo, etisalat and airtel.

What happened in his case was he was in an area not covered by glo network. Maybe in an interior village. I don't think that warrants calling them 'useless' though.

Use the network that serves your purpose at any given point in time.

Watch out how this same person that called glo useless will call MTN useless when they start their own.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by deltateam: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:
Na lie. It depends on the area. I just used Glo 4G data to post this. I've been using Glo 4G data for at least 2 years now and its be excellent in my area.

Every service provider have areas they are weak or strong.

Exactly my point.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by faceland: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2019
Banter1:
9mobile is the second best line in Nigeria

data doesn't last on 9mobile (thy drain it)
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by ChristianNorth: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2019
Excuzeme:

How will it be delivered when you people are always waiting for FREE DATA?
Awoof dey run belle, commot for raod make l pass joor.
tongue tongue grin grin
SMS don't need data to be delivered. I am not a fool to use GLO data.

So carry your awof go sit down for gutter.
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by faceland: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2019
deltateam:

That's his opinion but I disagree with him. Glo is far better than airtel. They offer a lot of freebies and their data is very economical.

Airtel is far worse. Instead of doing this, he should have changed network.

We all know that MTN has largest coverage in the country followed by glo, etisalat and airtel.

What happened in his case was he was in an area not covered by glo network. Maybe in an interior village. I don't think that warrants calling them 'useless' though.

Use the network that serves your purpose at any given point in time.

Watch out how this same person that called glo useless will call MTN useless when they start their own.

If you go to my Facebook message, for the past 4 years I have been sending the same messgae once every 6 months that is; my data is about to expire but I can NOT use it due to poor network. They give me the same generic answer to check my settings etc (instead of saying the truth that their network is poop and hundreds of thousands of their customers are complaining and no setting has ever fixed this).
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by okpanachipeter: 8:02am On Apr 20, 2019
That is not true, I use two lines which are both glo. I have no reason to condemn glo. I enjoy both the call and internet services. Mtn disappointed me and I threw it away, and I never looked back to it again.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by deltateam: 8:06am On Apr 20, 2019
faceland:

If you go to my Facebook message, for the past 4 years I have been sending the same messgae once every 6 months that is; my data is about to expire but I can NOT use it due to poor network. They give me the same generic answer to check my settings etc (instead of saying the truth that their network is poop and hundreds of thousands of their customers are complaining and no setting has ever fixed this).

You have a choice to make then. You can change network but glo is excellent in some areas though as someone confirmed and I concur.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by deltateam: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2019
faceland:

data doesn't last on 9mobile (thy drain it)

That's zapping.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by LivingBetter: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2019
Naijaguy123:
F..k you to Glo if they are here on nairaland.
I bought 2 new iPhones last month, two phones needed new Nano sim. Got 2 sims, One is glo, the other is Airtell .
Went to Airtell office, was asked if the sim is mine and if I was the one that register it , answered yes, code sent to my phone within 8 minutes I was done. Dude said later today your old sim will stop working, pop in new sim all done.
Next headed to glo, first there was a long queue, got to my turn then was told I got to have my valid ID ! Went back home, then got to my turn I got to have old sim pack! Back home then told it cost 1000 recharge card and 100 naira new sim ! Then there is a long paper to filled with jamb questions. What date did you last recharge,how much was it, what airtime plans are you on, write down 3 last websites you visited..... endless stupid questions for wanting a micro / nano sim. Then he cut the new sim, kept my old sim then said your line will be working in 24 hours ! After 24 hours line won’t work, found out sim was badly cut. Went back and told him today today am moving my number to MTN.

Guys Glo is the worst out there.

Just has you had it easy with airtel for sim swap, so i had. You were told to pay #1000 recharge and #100 for sim in the Glo World center you visited. that is mild. I was told to pay #5000 for recharge card and #100 for sim at Warri Glo world center close to Urhobo College. I called 121 and was told there was no such compulsorily paying for recharge card. I went about three weeks later, and was told to pay #3000 and #100...forgetting i was there earlier. I called customer care again and was advice to go there and call from there so that they can know the staff demanding such amount for recharge card before giving out sim card. and that i will surely do.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by mranova(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:
Na lie. It depends on the area. I just used Glo 4G data to post this. I've been using Glo 4G data for at least 2 years now and its be excellent in my area.

so the whole country should move to your area just to use GLO network. Ok na.
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Femich18(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2019
micmond:
When you have airtime for data and voice call and you can't call or browse. "CHAI THAT THING DEY PAIN" grin grin

That funny advert grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by faceland: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2019
deltateam:

You have a choice to make then. You can change network but glo is excellent in some areas though as someone confirmed and I concur.

They drew me in with the enticing bonuses. I call and text freely but it is a struggle to use up the data before it expires.
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Lawalemi(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2019
Denikayan:
Huawei ruined Glo

He went cheap at a cost!

Really?
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2019
Glo is for the poor, they'll accept anything.
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by faceland: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2019
LivingBetter:

Just has you had it easy with airtel for sim swap, so i had. You were told to pay #1000 recharge and #100 for sim in the Glo World center you visited. that is mild. I was told to pay #5000 for recharge card and #100 for sim at Warri Glo world center close to Urhobo College. I called 121 and was told there was no such compulsorily paying for recharge card. I went about three weeks later, and was told to pay #3000 and #100...forgetting i was there earlier. I called customer care again and was advice to go there and call from there so that they can know the staff demanding such amount for recharge card before giving out sim card. and that i will surely do.

Abeg help get that criminal sacked. He doesn't know how important a line/number can be for someone... Most LGA in Delta don't have a Glo center so people travel a long distance to bigger town only to meet someone like that?
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Ayobami7(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2019
好的
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by highmood(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:

in my village in Anambra, Glo Enables me to make video calls without the signal breaking a bit. Glo is even stronger than any other network there.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Youngzedd(m): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:

So we all should move to your area?

What's the highest download speed you have gotten on your so called GLO 4G?
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by oluxy(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:

So we all should relocate to where you are?
If they know their service delivery is for a specific areas, then they should come n remove their masks or tell their consumers they can no longer deliver in all other areas except specific place.
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Youngzedd(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2019
Patrick33:
Glo in calabar will show you 4G and you'll be downloading at 250kbs during the day and 1mb at night grin scam people

Hahahahaha you get it. One useless network.

I have to throw away my GLO business sim and replace it with Airtel. GLO will give you data you can't finish 50% of it in a month.

For data and call, they are useless.
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Reussite: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2019
Glo can be annoying sometimes, agreed but trust me it's still the best. I have been able to fully utilize it in over 6 states recently both voice & data...all other networks has their ish too. For those who would be sincere, MTN has been sh*t of late & Airtel isn't any better so cut the Glo network some slack.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Smartmanager(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2019
I can attest to that too. Glo worst sotey I no fit recommended am to anyone.
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Codes151(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2019
See these fools.

Why do you hate something owned by another so much!

Glo is okay for me! Affordable.

That’s how you don’t patronize your own! Same happens with innoson

Instead of looking for ways to eradicate mtn and dstv, your here ranting

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Psainte20(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2019
I stand to disagree with this

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Nicedavo(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2019
Flashh:
Anytime I see that 'it depends on your location' statement, when talking about network. It makes me want to punch that person in the face.

But, GLO still has wider network coverage than Airtel. Which made me dump Airtel as my second number, then replaced it with Glo.

BTW, we agree GLO is useless. But Ahmed Indimi, what about your father in-law? That's one definition of being useless.
You just spoke my mind. �

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Collins4u1(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:

Before the glo 4G, how has it been? Have you forgotten so soon?
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 8:59am On Apr 20, 2019
kingharzy:
undecided

If Glo was a publicly traded company, this guy will be apologising and explaining long explanations to the SEC while crediting Glo's bank accounts.
i'm not against calling out business/govt. outfits over poor service, but respect is demanded.
Don't Quote

apologize my black arse

he is not a "connected person" so that will not happen
Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by macello4(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2019
GraGra247:

so because the stupid network is ok in ur area that is why is lie abi? U must be mad asap. The way u reason is the same way buhari brain function, Eleribu omo ale.

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by frugal(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2019
Glo 4 life.
14 years counting...08055

Shitty voice call sometimes tho.

I had some network fluctuations running into days in my area. Chatted them up, gave precise location and nearest landmark. My case was escalated, and fixed within 48hrs. I just got a call from the engineer that services the stations around my area trying to confirm if my issues still exist. Now I can call him straight up in the future without going thru CC. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria by GraGra247(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2019
macello4:
so because the stupid network is ok in ur area that is why is lie abi? U must be mad asap. The way u reason is the same way buhari brain function, Eleribu omo ale.

Madness kill you there. Mumu. Did you not read and see where I clearly indicated that it's location dependent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 / Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.