Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here (17272 Views)

Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by meobizy(f): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lol at OP using his alternate (f) monikers to make people feel real females commented in the thread.
My friend, go and study for JAMB.
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Badboyfly(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Any lady around Unilag 08124685288
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by XhosaNostra(f): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest007:

You guys are lucky! Although I prefer our British weather, I can't handle the heat cry

It's a beautiful sunny day today, I'm sat outside with my white neighbour, she's cooking herself while I sit in the shade and avoid getting a tan, she's dieing for a tan.
Have to come sa one day soon... I wanna tour Africa, apart from the North...

It's not so much a challenge as it is mood swings lipsrsealed

I'm going to smoke some weed, and I will feel better grin

Wow, so you never visited Africa before?

Don't worry the mood will pass.

Lol, enjoy.
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Martin0(m): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest007:

You guys are lucky! Although I prefer our British weather, I can't handle the heat cry

It's a beautiful sunny day today, I'm sat outside with my white neighbour, she's cooking herself while I sit in the shade and avoid getting a tan, she's dieing for a tan.
Have to come sa one day soon... I wanna tour Africa, apart from the North...

It's not so much a challenge as it is mood swings lipsrsealed

I'm going to smoke some weed, and I will feel better grin

you smoke weed? Cheer'sgrin Gypsey come see one of our weed Friend! come and welcome her
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wow, so you never visited Africa before?

Don't worry the mood will pass.

Lol, enjoy.

I went home for a holiday when I was young, and I stayed in Ethiopia, and Djibouti... it's my best memories. *sighs*

I will move back to Africa though, not just my home town but have a few homes in like say... Kenya, Ethiopia, and maybe Ghana grin

That's the dream... cool

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Martin0:

you smoke weed? Cheer'sgrin Gypsey come see one of our weed Friend! come and welcome her

grin
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by XhosaNostra(f): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest007:

I went home for a holiday when I was young, and I stayed in Ethiopia, and Djibouti... it's my best memories. *sighs*

I will move back to Africa though, not just my home town but have a few homes in like say... Kenya, Ethiopia, and maybe Ghana grin

That's the dream... cool

Dreaming BIG, huh? HOMES? cheesy May it be so smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest007:

grin
wellcome oo! grin
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Martin0:

okay, wellcome oo! grin o boy! you no go village? for easter?
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Martin0(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
gypsey:

I nor go ooo!Na delta I go today, (warri) you nor come for easter?
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Martin0(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest007:

grin
welcome oooogrin
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Martin0(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

wait you know this small girl?grin
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Adaibeku(f): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
lilwetdick:

coming from itearhertoto waiting to read escapades from ladies so that he can go tear his hands.
Good reply
He is just a masturbator
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Adaibeku(f): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
lilwetdick:

coming from itearhertoto waiting to read escapades from ladies so that he can go tear his hands.
Good reply
He is just common masturbator

1 Like

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Martin0(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
gypsey:

come oo!u don travel to Guinea before!Na my next trip be that for August!abeg if you get chance come make we go together! I wan go see as that country look's like, just tour!
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by XhosaNostra(f): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
Martin0:

wait you know this small girl?grin

Which small girl now, Marty? We both fit to be your hanty, show some respek grin
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Martin0(m): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
Adaibeku:
Good reply He is just common masturbator
hahahahahah bia nwanya aba you get sharp mouth ooo
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Martin0(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Which small girl now, Marty? We both fit to be your hanty, show some respek grin

whaaatt?grin lick my ass hanty grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Adaibeku(f): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
Martin0:

hahahahahah bia nwanya aba you get sharp mouth ooo
He knows hw 2 derail a topic and he will blame others !
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by XhosaNostra(f): 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
Martin0:

whaaatt?grin lick my ass hanty grin

Hahaha.
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Amen sweetie grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Martin0(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha.
yeahgrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Twoclans(f): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
It was a beautiful Monday morning one of those public holidays declared by the government ,the northern chilly harmattan was still showing off .The Saturday before that Monday was my birthday .Alex and I has this lovely connection .What we share most people do not understand.

We both agreed to use that public holiday to clear our backlogs i sat on the office table with my very mini gown feeling all excited and gisting him how the weekend rolled .Next thing I saw that desire in his eyes he won't stop wetting his lips.I leaned over to him whispered so many sexual things i think i also told him I could give him a massage if we drive home.He fell for the baddest seductress of all times.Twoclans can be something else at times.

As the front door opened and closed his hands were all over my body ,the kisses were so passionate it almost looked like we were just going to kiss all day.I was so fucking wet.I pushed him to the sofa kissed his nipples and simultaneously pushed his dick in ,it felt so good I have not had sex in a while.I was also in my favourite sex position .Sitting on a dick gives you the freedom to move in motions that gives pleasure ,coupled with the kisses and yes my boobs was all over his face and mouth.Hmmmmmm give me a man who is a good kisser any day, Alex is good .Once his lips hits mine I get all wet.

He climaxed ,his juice all over my laps as he still held me tight planting gentle kisses all over my face it dawned on him he had released inside of me.Crazy guy he only asked if I was in my safe period after pouring it everywhere without thinking .With my affirmative nod that I was safe .He carried me up straight into the bathroom and yes we had to drive back to work .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Martin0(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
Adaibeku:
He knows hw 2 derail a topic and he will blame others !

hahahahah!Na wa oooo!mmadu ka na ya!grin
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Guest911: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest007:

Amen sweetie grin
So you were the one holding the Guest007 moniker
undecided
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest911:

So you were the one holding the Guest007 moniker
undecided

shocked

Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by delectablegyal(f): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
I will only reply serious comments. real sexcapades post.
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Guest911: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest007:

shocked

Hmmmm lipsrsealed
so mind swapping moniker with the righful owner undecided I mean
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by iluvMAMAV: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Amatarasha shudnt come here !

Dont allow her virgin lies grin wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by ibkayee(f): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
meobizy:
Lol at OP using his alternate (f) monikers to make people feel real females commented in the thread.
My friend, go and study for JAMB.
grin
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by vivalavida(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
Twoclans:
It was a beautiful Monday morning one of those public holidays declared by the government ,the northern chilly harmattan was still showing off .The Saturday before that Monday was my birthday .Alex and I has this lovely connection .What we share most people do not understand.

We both agreed to use that public holiday to clear our backlogs i sat on the office table with my very mini gown feeling all excited and gisting him how the weekend rolled .Next thing I saw that desire in his eyes he won't stop wetting his lips.I leaned over to him whispered so many sexual things i think i also told him I could give him a massage if we drive home.He fell for the baddest seductress of all times.Twoclans can be something else at times.

As the front door opened and closed his hands were all over my body ,the kisses were so passionate it almost looked like we were just going to kiss all day.I was so fucking wet.I pushed him to the sofa kissed his nipples and simultaneously pushed his dick in ,it felt so good I have not had sex in a while.I was also in my favourite sex position .Sitting on a dick gives you the freedom to move in motions that gives pleasure ,coupled with the kisses and yes my boobs was all over his face and mouth.Hmmmmmm give me a man who is a good kisser any day, Alex is good .Once his lips hits mine I get all wet.

He climaxed ,his juice all over my laps as he still held me tight planting gentle kisses all over my face it dawned on him he had released inside of me.Crazy guy he only asked if I was in my safe period after pouring it everywhere without thinking .With my affirmative nod that I was safe .He carried me up straight into the bathroom and yes we had to drive back to work .

Explicit
Damm

1 Like

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
Twoclans:

gringrin

Female sexcapade at last

I almost CUM reading this shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend / #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter / ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.