Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here (17273 Views)

Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Adaibeku(f): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
Martin0:

hahahahahah bia nwanya aba you get sharp mouth ooo
nna kwukwa ya ozo..

Di guy bu onye ogboh
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
the person under the Twoclans moniker is a dude with hairy balls

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Twoclans(f): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
DamonSalvatore:
the person under the Twoclans moniker is a dude with hairy balls

Oh please not again this accusation is getting boring.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
This thread na potential ashawo corner. Please pm me if you stay around PH and need a guy to flex with tonight. I'll pay and do you well. undecided
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by delectablegyal(f): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
this thread should be on front page. it is a revolution. I encourage lalasticlala to do it.
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest911:
so mind swapping moniker with the righful owner undecided I mean

I wish I knew how to... what made you come with the idea twinsy grin
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
Totogokillme:

Share sexcapedes sis......boys no dey too knack nowadays,dem dey ginger for money pass mekwe more

Okay...

Kevin is my F.W.B for over 5years. I met him and a solider from the British army back then in a club. It was on the same night, and Kevin swooped in, coming on strong; he would plant random kisses on my lips and be acting like a child with ADHD. Brendon, the Solider, is just standing at one wall and staring this way every now and again. Long story short, I somehow got soldier boy’s digits and Kevin dropped me and my mates home… (He wanted to come in, the fool thought he’d try his luck with me and my friend, I had to send him home) and Brendon's story is for another day.

Kevin is a baby-daddy hustler and he told me straight 'babe, I don't want to stress you' and in that 1 statement, he communicated a million words, he broke my heart, and programmed my head, just from that 1 statement, (and because men were stressing me he never talk am again), while I ran amok for a few months, then I humble grin grin grin

A typical night with Kevin: Your ashwo-brethen

My place, Takeaway, Bottle of Vodka for him and a mixer, and a bottle of rose for me. (He force feeds me his vodka, now and again). He'll finish 'work' around 10pm and be with me by midnight- t's a booty-call, and ain't no shame, in my game cheesy

Before he arrives, me... run and spring cleaning- jump in the shower and spring clean me, because I get his MOT once or twice every couple of months, and I don't sleep with more than 1 man (month or at a time (so, I know who to kill... if we must die by toto)) grin

I slip on my slay him wears and smoke a spliff or 5 before he arrives… we eat, chat shit for hours, listen to music and the lazy prick hardly makes the moves *other than strip at the door* angry

I grab Alex (that's what he calls it- don't ask me why) with a chokehold, and as I feel him throbbing in my hand, I loosen it, and repeat the process while licking the head and drooling all over it... I let the dribble run down and the shaft and allow it to moisten my hand with the grip. I run my hand up and down while suckling on the tip. I grab a pillow and get comfortable on my knees while he lays back covering his eyes. I use my lips to find Alex and use only my tongue to direct him into my mouth as I attempt to swallow IT. It's at this point, Kevin starts playing with my ass which is up in the air, and then he runs his fingers through my hair and directs my head as he gently fvcks my mouth.

He pulls me up and gives me a long deep kiss as I grab the condom and dress Alex. We are on the sofa, so he sits up and leans back on the chair while I sit down on him. I can't lie, Alex is a big boy, so I must use caution before I hurt myself… so I slowly lower myself, swallowing him, inch by inch, and the electricity he generated in me could take Napa out of business, it took me covering my mouth to stop me from screaming the neighbourhood down. I moaned into my palm as the last inch entered. Kevin grabs my waist and controls my balance as I wine and grind on him, and every now and again, he'd hold me up a few inches and start pounding as I met him blow for blow.
Then it it's back to me as the music glides my hips, and he plays with a spot on the arch of my back as his focus point (he used to freak me out and had me thinkin he was doing juju- when he did that because the spot is always there, whatever-it's his thing to slow himself down)

After I have cum multiple times I get up and grab my drink. 7/10 times he'll let me enjoy my drink and a spliff in peace but this time he grabs me and lifts me up and carries me to the bedroom while kissing me. He'd drop me on the bed, go back for our resources and on his way back he does a lil strip tease for me before mounting me and giving me another multiple Os in 1… in my-our favourite position: see pic... He taught me this position, and my center of gravity is on my right/leg grin

No dulling... man finds it in nought point 6 seconds and I see God's face for the next 15/20 mins nonstop. While his balls slam against the opening of my nunu and the hairs on his balls irritate my inner thighs, so I budge and he tightens his grip on my waist and increases the speed of his thrusting while I scream into the pillow freely grin grin grin
#Viva_Uganda grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
Shaybebaby don't carry last! I tag you and misswrite to share a sexcapede grin
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
undecidedShare what
undecided
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Martin0(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Adaibeku:
nna kwukwa ya ozo..
Di guy bu onye ogboh
hia ow ow! biko hapu godu okwu!grin kedu ka imera NNE?
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Martin0(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest007:
Shaybebaby don't carry last! I tag you and misswrite to share a sexcapede grin

wait!so you know shaybebaby??grin see coincidence ooogrin
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
oh God .. who the fvck are all these gays above me ..
why on earth would you derail this beautiful thread ...
cant you just allow the females express theirselves for once..
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Martin0:

I nor go ooo!Na delta I go today, (warri) you nor come for easter?
No, i tell you say i dey go court next week.
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Guest911: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest007:

Okay...

Kevin is my F.W.B for over 5years. I met him and a solider from the British army back then in a club. It was on the same night, and Kevin swooped in, coming on strong; he would plant random kisses on my lips and be acting like a child with ADHD. Brendon, the Solider, is just standing at one wall and staring this way every now and again. Long story short, I somehow got soldier boy’s digits and Kevin dropped me and my mates home… (He wanted to come in, the fool thought he’d try his luck with me and my friend, I had to send him home) and Brendon's story is for another day.

Kevin is a baby-daddy hustler and he told me straight 'babe, I don't want to stress you' and in that 1 statement, he communicated a million words, he broke my heart, and programmed my head, just from that 1 statement, (and because men were stressing me he never talk am again), while I ran amok for a few months, then I humble grin grin grin

My place, Takeaway, Bottle of Vodka for him and a mixer, and a bottle of rose for me. (He force feeds me his vodka, now and again). He'll finish 'work' around 10pm and be with me by midnight- t's a booty-call, and ain't no shame, in my game cheesy

Before he arrives, me... run and spring cleaning- jump in the shower and spring clean me, because I get his MOT once or twice every couple of months, and I don't sleep with more than 1 man (month or at a time (so, I know who to kill... if we must die by toto)) grin

I slip on my slay him wears and smoke a spliff or 5 before he arrives… we eat, chat shit for hours, listen to music and the lazy prick hardly makes the moves *other than strip at the door* angry

I grab Alex (that's what he calls it- don't ask me why) with a chokehold, and as I feel him throbbing in my hand, I loosen it, and repeat the process while licking the head and drooling all over it... I let the dribble run down and the shaft and allow it to moisten my hand with the grip. I run my hand up and down while suckling on the tip. I grab a pillow and get comfortable on my knees while he lays back covering his eyes. I use my lips to find Alex and use only my tongue to direct him into my mouth as I attempt to swallow IT. It's at this point, Kevin starts playing with my ass which is up in the air, and then he runs his fingers through my hair and directs my head as he gently fvcks my mouth.

He pulls me up and gives me a long deep kiss as I grab the condom and dress Alex. We are on the sofa, so he sits up and leans back on the chair while I sit down on him. I can't lie, Alex is a big boy, so I must use caution before I hurt myself… so I slowly lower myself, swallowing him, inch by inch, and the electricity he generated in me could take Napa out of business, it took me covering my mouth to stop me from screaming the neighbourhood down. I moaned into my palm as the last inch entered. Kevin grabs my waist and controls my balance as I wine and grind on him, and every now and again, he'd hold me up a few inches and start pounding as I met him blow for blow.
Then it it's back to me as the music glides my hips, and he plays with a spot on the arch of my back as his focus point (he used to freak me out and had me thinkin he was doing juju- when he did that because the spot is always there, whatever-it's his thing to slow himself down)

After I have cum multiple times I get up and grab my drink. 7/10 times he'll let me enjoy my drink and a spliff in peace but this time he grabs me and lifts me up and carries me to the bedroom while kissing me. He'd drop me on the bed, go back for our resources and on his way back he does a lil strip tease for me before mounting me and giving me another multiple Os in 1… in my-our favourite position: see pic... He taught me this position, and my center of gravity is on my right/leg grin

No dulling... man finds it in nought point 6 seconds and I see God's face for the next 15/20 mins nonstop. While his balls slam against the opening of my nunu and the hairs on his balls irritate my inner thighs, so I budge and he tightens his grip on my waist and increases the speed of his thrusting while I scream into the pillow freely grin grin grin

Okay you're good, you can keep the moniker tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Guest911: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest007:

I wish I knew how to... what made you come with the idea twinsy grin
it makes me feel invincible. I bet that crossed your mind too
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Guest911: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
Twoclans:

that's something a guy would say undecided
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by meobizy(f): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
I spit on this gay thread.
*spits*.
See them, men... OP rather, faking he’s multiple females.
If you’re male here and encouraging his shenanigans then you have no right to call people homosexuals in real life — you’re already one of them.
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest911:

Okay you're good, you can keep the moniker tongue

Shat up you nutter, tell the truth, what/who inspired your moniker today grin
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Twoclans:

They confusion me with this tail, one is here cursing gays grin

You inspired me to share grin
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by PrinzCarter(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
One gal said a woman must keep secrets another gal said she' doesn't want to talk about d past even wen its surfacing n hurting her ... Me I no get time for any gal only d Lord nose dat any one dat drops I collect

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Guest911: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest007:

Shat up you nutter, tell the truth, what/who inspired your moniker today grin
my other personality was too reserved and levelheaded. I figured it's time to go unfiltered without much regrets cheesy
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guest911:
my other personality was too reserved and levelheaded. I figured it's time to go unfiltered without much regrets cheesy

Whisper with your other personality sometime and you're welcome tongue
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
gypsey:
wellcome oo! grin

Thanks big man grin
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by encryptjay(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
All the females here are reverend sisters. I expect posts about how they went about preaching the gospel.
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by BrokenCock: 12:25am On Apr 21, 2019
Stoopid boring girls in naija that die with their hopeless secrets. Imagine if this was a white ladies thread, u will catch the fun

1 Like

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Twoclans(f): 6:43am On Apr 21, 2019
Guest007:

They confusion me with this tail, one is here cursing gays grin

You inspired me to share
grin

Awwwwwww I am happy I inspired you to share.

Meanwhile nice sexcapade wink

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Adaibeku(f): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2019
Martin0:

hia ow ow! biko hapu godu okwu!grin kedu ka imera NNE?
Anom mma nna hapy isiter
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Martin0(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2019
Adaibeku:
Anom mma nna hapy isiter
ow udo dili gigrin same to yougrin
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by Martin0(m): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2019
gypsey:
No, i tell you say i dey go court next week.

oh Na true ooo!which kin choked up be this eh?anyway no wahala Na!how ur side Na?una dey celebrate the easter for there so?
Re: Ladies Corner: Ladies Share Your Craziest, Exciting Sexcapade Here by shaybebaby(f): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2019
Guest007:

Okay...

shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend / ★★ Romance Section Awards (Main Event) ★★ / #Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.