Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo (17840 Views)

Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. / Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
HOW IS YAHOO A CRIME??

Oloshoism is an older profession and law makers and enforcers patronise them, but "Yahoo" is not.tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by SamOyovwi: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by grandstar(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Badonasty:

I believe the jail terms for convicted internet fraudsters should be lengthy...so boys go think twice before venturing into it

Some recent judgments were 1month in jail or pay 100,000 fine. It's obvious the judge was settled.

4 Likes

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
stupidity:
what is “yahoo yahoo”?

A learned man like Reno is not supposed to be using that language.

yahoo yahoo is a global term that depicts internet fraud. The aim of communication is to be understood

3 Likes

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Kalman(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
indiegen:
Reno yii to ya were, Yahoo Yahoo is a proceed of failure on the part of government, since African countries have done nothing to foster their economy and initiate developmental project to ameliorate the sufferings of the mass, people turn to crimes since this is what pays the most ,yahoo yahoo is not limited to individuals alone corporate organizations are the biggest yahoo yahoo in the world.... No 1 in Nigeria are ( MTN and GLO) No 2 are all the banks .

If you want to quote me no problem , just leave bellow your address

There are other unsuccessful Leadership in Africa. We no hear say them dey do Yahoo for there. It’s Mental Slavery my dear brother.

1 Like

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by QuickStandard: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
let me share my recent experience.

so about 2 weeks ago, someone called me, and was like, is this Quick Standard? I said yes!

he went on to say, I have some used batteries I want you to buy, but am at otta.

I said okay, but we are in Lagos.

he offered to deliver them to me in Lagos, through a transport vehicle, I said whoa, that would be great.

we agreed that I will send his money once the batteries get to Lagos he said OK.

after some few minutes, he called back and said he was going to send his driver to bring them instead, I said that would be fine.

"His exact words" please can you send me 2000#, to fuel my car?

Without having a second thought, I obliged, because I trust everyone, which has landed me in problem most times.

I said okay, please send me your account number, after all it's just 2k.

in his message, while sending his account, he said please, make it #3,000.

I didn't hesitate, because I thought I was dealing with a sincere being.

I sent the 3000# and he confirmed receipt.

now I was waiting for him to deliver the batteries as agreed, only for him to call me back that I should send him another 1k, that he needs to settle some issues at the toll gate, that was when it dawned on me that this must be a petty criminal.

to call the story short, I told him that wasn't the agreement, that he either deliver the batteries or refund my 3,000.

he said he would refund me, but till today, he didn't respond.

I told him I will track him down using the law.

check screen shot below.

These are his details.
And I will surely get him.

0028536265 diamond bank, lawrence sunday, send #3000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by musicwriter(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Did African-Americans fell from the sky?

See, white people have done their job so well that we Africans have no emotional connection to our brothers and sisters in America, and in America they also gave them the same education that disconnect them from Africa. This's how the white man remain in charge in both sides of the ocean.

Reno is a slave!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by adekolaelect(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
HOW IS YAHOO A CRIME??
it is because you or one of you family is doing it or you had never duped by those guys .

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by MeetDx(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Our leaders! Yahoo is a crime but what difference does it make with our criminally minded politicians? As far as I can tell their moral compass is pointed in the same direction!
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by larryking540: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ferdinandu:
Simple. We need stricter penalty for that. It is an economic sabotage to the country. You know the billions that is being lost by Nigerians doing legitimate business because foreigners find it difficult and scary trusting a Nigerian.
there are no strict laws guiding fraudulent activities in 9ja, dat y an average 9ja youth sees no wrong in doing it and they happily celebrate those that do it,
check d likes of Saudi Arabia even though the world frowns at them for carrying out execution for those caught in drugs dealing but it makes d place healthy for kids to grow up and school, ,
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
colorsofrainbow:
Mr.Learned,na for your pocket that one end.nobody send you
you are very silly.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by anonymous1759(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, and what about the politicians that Steal what punishment do they deserve I want to ask a question. Yahoo boys or your corrupt leaders who is of more dangerous to you and your unborn generation If yahoo boys deserve firing squad like you insinuated i think the politicians and budget padders deserve death by drowning or burning.

6 Likes

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by jasmine1600: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Politicaians are the pure yahoo men, loot our billions yet provide no jobs.
Most yahoo boys are good graduates.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by jasmine1600: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nick0982:
What's gonna happen to all those yahoo men in national assembly that's looting our resources everyday?
They are the ones that deserve firing squad.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Xisnin(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
Neoteny:
How did African Americans become African Americans?

Why, by being transported from Africa to America as slaves!

I thought this idiot thought he was clever?

Very dumb submission, your forefathers sold their neighbour for penny.
Even your country men are still selling themselves through trafficking for money.
It is your type that will sell their family members for money while citing some silly justifications.

Life is going to be very difficult for Yahoo boys going forward.

1 Like

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by dannybrasky(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
The thing wey politicians dey do us no be Yahoo??

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by indiegen: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kalman:

There are other unsuccessful Leadership in Africa. We no hear say them dey do Yahoo for there. It’s Mental Slavery my dear brother.

Egbon , even them American citizens dey do yahoo Yahoo... If you think am lieing I can burst your kidney so you go know say na true I dey yearn so, the uniform crime of regions is almost the same in every continent ... The west are known for all forms of crimes except terrorism be it west Africa western Europe west anything the Northern region are the most violent set of people North Americans North Africa and North Europe won Goran nbe yen so Egbon Crime is the proceed of bad governance and disappointment ..
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by dannybrasky(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
How about people benefiting from the stolen proceeds of politicians doing us Yahoo Yahoo, How would they die??

Honest answer pls.

Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.

1 Like

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Earljosh: 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Either one way or the other one of your family members must have benefited from them bro. [hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death. [/quote]
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by jyz200(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Reno idiot
Contd .................. Online advocates
That one no go stop boys
All I no is nobody is holy
Live ur life I live my own

Everybody dy do yahoo one or d other na format different
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by OsuGanja(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
See some people forming saint here,in an oil rich country with millions of undergraduates with no jobs or funds to even start up something for themselves... Nigeria is messed up and we all know it... Banks Dey steal our money we no complain... Politicians Dey steal our money but we still stupid Dey vote for them..Then what the masses use for eating in present Nigeria is a crime?? I agree but start from the top before handling the masses..Crime starts from those at the top...Until then,yahoo no fit leave Naija...

2 Likes

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by ClearFlair: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
First time O’mockery is speaking sense
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by colorsofrainbow: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
stupidity:
you are very silly.
we are silly.both of us
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Yemmy94(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ejimagifty:

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.
Oga keep quiet
if you are saying yahoo is a crime.kindly tell me the difference between our leader and yahoo bois.they are all fraudster and pls tell me do u have work you want to give them all?
forward your aggressiveness to your leader

1 Like

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by medolab90(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hehe pple still don't get this Yahoo of a thing, it's just like any other illegal way of making money like kidnapping, terrorism,armed robbery, ritual killings.

Ppple would still like to engage in it no matter what the penalty is abi those who dey carry drug no Sabi the penalty . The government really has to do a lot in engaging The youths untill that it won't stop.

1 Like

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Topmaike007(m): 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
This is the first time Reno will be saying something worthwhile
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by seangy4konji: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
Your father swear make dangote trailer no jam you if you no steal money for government.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by trapQ: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
It's called reparation and they're demanding for that now. Heard Australia just gave billions of $$$ of reparation money to the Australian aboriginals abi Tasmanians.
zlantanfan:
Even the Africa Americans really don't know was up, I admit they should demand restitution for what happened to their forefathers.

On the other hand it seems all they do is remind white that blacks built america with free labour(which the black still enjoy too).

We all agree but una suppose even dey use style thank God say una fore fathers were "fortunate " to be in such position if not una for still dey Africa countries dey chop dust.

What they want the descendants of those whites to do for them, I don't know

1 Like

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by indigenous234(f): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Coming from a man who knowingly voted a fraud to NASS and SHoA and even in the presidential polls.

A more saner advocacy would have been to ask the frauds in the presidency to send a bill to the frauds in the NASS to make looting of public treasury a capital offence, punishable by death.

But no.. ....

Just as cows are more important than humans in your Messiah's admin, a futile attempt to having a good perception is more important to you than having a good life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Parents Of Children Convicted Of Cultism Will Be Punished / Army Rescue One Of The Abducted Chibok Girls, Hands Her Over To Borno Governor / PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.