Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo (17842 Views)

Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. / Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by ojialo(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Badonasty:

I believe the jail terms for convicted internet fraudsters should be lengthy...so boys go think twice before venturing into it
my brother we are just too stubborn, despite some countries law is capital purnishment for drug offenders you will still see Nigerians braking the law in that country.

1 Like

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by idonhammer: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ejimagifty:
That is your wish,but unfortunately that will never because a thief can never kill a thief.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Ofonimeussoh(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
HOW IS YAHOO A CRIME??
Ask them ohhh
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Neoteny(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Xisnin:

Very dumb submission, your forefathers sold their neighbour for penny.
Even your country men are still selling themselves through trafficking for money.
It is your type that will sell their family members for money while citing some silly justifications.

Life is going to be very difficult for Yahoo boys going forward.

I'm sorry, you're not qualified to talk to me.

I don't relate with idiots and fools who open their dirty mouths to spout utter rubbish.

When you're sufficiently informed and thus earned the credentials to rise above being a pipsqueak online irritant, then I MAY consider your existence even if it's for a minute more than the two minutes i usually reserve for the occasional vermin.

1 Like

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
Yahoo yahoo is stealing and stealing is not a crime - Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Cyber crime can not be eliminated. No country has been able to eliminate it.

Information era requires that people get intelligent. If the oyibo man becomes wise then the Yahoo soldiers will leave the crime as hunger teaches a lesson.

I do not even think Yahoo people are as many as being portrayed in the media. Who ever believe those plane crash stories deserve to be scammed.

Plane crash and next of kin wants you to collect millions and pay small money to collect ...hahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by boiz2men(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Alejoe:
Crime no dey pay! I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
has anyone contacted you from nl
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by zlantanfan: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
trapQ:
It's called reparation and they're demanding for that now. Heard Australia just gave billions of $$$ of reparation money to the Australian aboriginals abi Tasmanians.
lol, so who measures how much worth of work they are paying for?

To me its just free money and cheap blackmail after all they are enjoining it too
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by dkidd: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Now i know the truth!!! Nigerians are dumb but those in power are even dumber!! Can u imagine an ex aide to a former president of our dear country spilling rubbish about "African Americans and Afro Caribbeans"? Who are African Americans and Afro Caribbeans Where they not taken from various different African countries in Chains and bounds via the high seas before they became African Americans and Afro Caribbeans after years of suffering and slavery

These people ( our so called leaders) even go Secondary school? Simple history that my niece in Jss 3 knows this goat is coming here to display his ignorance and a lot of people are even swallowing it

Yes internet fraud is a crime and crime isn't good but stick to what u know and don't dabble into what u don't know in order to get the point across. Right now his post is just plain dumb and pointless like something written by an uninformed 5 years old kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Westsida: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
stupidity:
what is “yahoo yahoo”?

A learned man like Reno is not supposed to be using that language.

God bless you bro. Yahoo is just an email server. Yahoo.com.... There’s nothing like yahoo as a crime. It’s just a coloqual that’s being used on the street.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Fashdeejay(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
HOW IS YAHOO A CRIME??
tricking people out of their hard earned money with falsehood... Lies.... And the likes... Fraud..
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by spirul77: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=Ejimagifty post=77703172]I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death. [God Abeg help this one, e head don dey leak o]
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by zizzley(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
Neoteny:
How did African Americans become African Americans?

Why, by being transported from Africa to America as slaves!

I thought this idiot thought he was clever?

Read what he said again.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by TemmyT002(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
True. True
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Harpheez50: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.

You don’t have common sense because common sense is not common. And I’m pretty sure directly or indirectly you’ll have benefited from those guys you’re raining a curse on. That means you’ll die a miserable death. Mumu
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
While is the searchlight on Yahoo Yahoo. I know what the Europeans did to Africans using Christianity.

These Relgions are greater scams. Even Slavery was a milder scam than these religions.

After taking away the minds of Africans making them become lazy and unproductive and waiting for a God on the sky to bless them for doing nothing, it was about time that hunger formats the brain of Africans and with the exposure of social media and Information technology you can not stop what is coming.

Those who are getting scammed should become more intelligent and know when an email is a scam . In fact I see no reason anyone should send money to anyone without meeting or knowing that person. While we blame the cybercrininals we should also shame the ignorant mumu that sends cash to people because of love or plane crash stories.

Even Konga and Mumia has scammed me by sending substandard products that is not exactly what is advertised.

Internet scam can only be stopped by wisdom and intelligence. No truly intelligent man or woman will fall for any story.

Nigerians need to know that most of the people going into crime are children of the poor who have a level of education and have no jobs. Provide them basic income and these nonsense will reduce drastically.

I am not a vain optimist to believe that arrest will stop this crime cos we need to build more prisons and budget more to feed inmates to even make a mark.

Nigeria has spoilt. We are smart people yet very lazy and those who are smart can not access credit facilities to build businesses and those who can access loans are bigger criminals who end up buying jets and owing AMCON.

Let's start by banning all Religions and introducing Godless level of hard work cos as long as people are taught that 'breakthrough' is possible then rituals and Yahoo Yahoo will continue.

There is nothing like breakthrough and miracles. These are hard truths and if we do not accept them then we must be ready to cope as a crime heaven.

Drugs, Kidnapping, Rituals, Prostitution, Looting, Cyber crime, all these we are wonderful at.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by delpee(f): 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
kingkuntaval:

I hope the senators will enact laws to eliminate themselves too when they're found wanting, yahoo boys and nigerian politicians aren't any different different, they're all Thieves. Who watches the watchman?

True maybe but 'we' voted for them to make laws so they should make themselves useful.

Honestly it hurts to see young genuine businessmen lose good deals due to lack of trust in Nigerians. The big traders of old in Oke Arin and Idumagbo benefited hugely from credit sales. Now it's almost impossible. sad
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
MeetDx:
Our leaders! Yahoo is a crime but what difference does it make with our criminally minded politicians? As far as I can tell their moral compass is pointed in the same direction!
Honestly
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by bodee(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
Alejoe:
Crime no dey pay! I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks

Good moment, have you created a thread for your signature, I would like to view it... Just to see if it's worth it. Thanks.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Dami12345: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aderewah:
There's so much money to be made in Africa. Yahoo boys should solve problems in their community and watch money come in. Japan as a country didn't grow by scamming other countries

Smh. The yakusa and other crime syndicates that build Japan and invested in multi billiokn dollar corps that spam the globe got their wealth from kidnapping, extorting, drugs, selling of doped out girls, hit men. Etc.
But you know nothing john snow.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by HomeOfMe(f): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
stupidity:
what is “yahoo yahoo”?

A learned man like Reno is not supposed to be using that language.

That is the term the illiterate yahoo boys and girls'll understand. If you say "Advance fee fraud" it would sound strange to them.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Carlyboi(m): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
Neoteny:
How did African Americans become African Americans?

Why, by being transported from Africa to America as slaves!

I thought this idiot thought he was clever?

exactly most as there are Caribbean slaves there are some that were taken from mother Africa when names like crowther savage fernandez Gomez Pedro weren’t they names our forefathers picked up and some were named by their slave masters!and asides the exploitation and plundering of our human capital resources what bout the exploitation the British carried out in west Africa as regards our mineral and natural resources used in developing their countries or is it the exploitation of Congo by Belgium France in Senegal Algeria and some other Maghreb nations if you ask me Reno is just half smart!these superpowers are highly exploitative inasmuch I don’t justify the hurting of innocent people as an act that of vengeance still cos fraud victims were not the actual perpetrators of the those nefarious activities on our people!but the bottom line is the superpowers are so pure Evil

1 Like

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by sweetrace(f): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
indiegen:
Reno yii to ya were, Yahoo Yahoo is a proceed of failure on the part of government, since African countries have done nothing to foster their economy and initiate developmental project to ameliorate the sufferings of the mass, people turn to crimes since this is what pays the most ,yahoo yahoo is not limited to individuals alone corporate organizations are the biggest yahoo yahoo in the world.... No 1 in Nigeria are ( MTN and GLO) No 2 are all the banks .

If you want to quote me no problem , just leave bellow your address

Yahoo yahoo is a product of a lazy, greedy and reprobate mind. Nigerians and their usual blame games.

1 Like

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by icebird25(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.

What shall it profit a man to write all these nonsense all in the name of nairaland likes..

The senate(yahoo masters) to pass which bill
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by stanley000: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ejimagifty:

this your statement shows how stupid and cowardice by are. So yahoo is the cause of terrorism, hunger, unemployment, bad economy?? U are just a useless tin who couldn't make it in life but now you see some boys in your areas balling and you are pained because you are still 45 and still living with your mother and expecting food from her. Guess what you will die in that proverty life u wish on others , envious gOaT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What Is Happening In The North Right Now! / Imo: Six Killed As DSS, EbubeAgu Raid Orlu LGA In Search Of Criminals / Edo APC Governorship Candidate Promises To Create 200000 Jobs 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.