Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo (17837 Views)

Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. / Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by RexTramadol1: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.

Wait o, me sef I hate yahoo die

But which kind curse, ow u go take differentiate btw fraud money and clean money?

Hunger no dey check source my brother

But if u curse yahoo yahoo and people wey dey spend dia money n encourage dem..... dat one different
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
stanley000:
this your statement shows how stupid and cowardice by are. So yahoo is the cause of terrorism, hunger, unemployment, bad economy?? U are just a useless tin who couldn't make it in life but now you see some boys in your areas balling and you are pained because you are still 45 and still living with your mother and expecting food from her. Guess what you will die in that proverty life u wish on others , envious gOaT

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by indiegen: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
sweetrace:

Yahoo yahoo is a product of a lazy, greedy and reprobate mind. Nigerians and their usual blame games.

Lemme tell you boy , Yahoo Yahoo has been in existence since time immemorial oyinbo call it SCAM people give it the name 'Yahoo Yahoo' because Yahoo mail is the most use and popular email saying yahoo is a product of laziness means you are naive in the early 2000 it was just a prank activities people didn't know what they were getting into, most men that started it then have well paying jobs, some are apprentice it was just to prank oyinbo to sort for APA to buy chocks nice FIBA wears Roca wears Converse Nike and co until money started coming in, but this set the present situation made them turn ham to levels say I must make ham or die there..
Bad governance breeds Corruption, Mismanagement, Misappropriation, embezzlement and yahoo yahoo..

Greediness from all aides just like you opined how could a stupid UK bank thinks he can buy an Airport from Nigeria through her citizen??

So my broad leave those boys, hunger dey this country .
Abeg bro you get any laptop wey you no dey use make I must dey use am hustle small small
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Kazim88: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
Cheeryfeet:

FYI am not a Yahoo boy, not in support of Yahoo but then I wonder at your sense of judgment, if they should die by firing squad, how will those in power who have yahooed a whole Nigeria should die? Those that have carted away billions of dollars in the name of politicians, there own death must be special

Oga you are a Yahoo Yahoo sympatizer.. To a large extent a Yahoo Boi .

This useless criminals you are trying so hard to justify would later usual join politics, become that same politician/govt and continue their true fraud but this time on our resources.

Go figure... Almost all Nigeria politicians started from HK.. Even IBB was an Intl yahoo boi (connived and duped Gaddafi)

Rochas, OUK, Tinubu etc started with Yahoo..

If we don't eradicate this criminals now, tomorrow when they have become govs, senators it would be too late.

2 Likes

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Neoteny(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
zizzley:

Read what he said again.

I did.

Did you?
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by olamy7(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
Kazim88:

Oga you are a Yahoo Yahoo sympatizer.. To a large extent a Yahoo Boi .

This useless criminals you are trying so hard to justify would later usual join politics, become that same politician/govt and continue their true fraud but this time on our resources.

Go figure... Almost all Nigeria politicians started from HK.. Even IBB was an Intl yahoo boi (connived and duped Gaddafi)

Rochas, OUK, Tinubu etc started with Yahoo..

If we don't eradicate this criminals now, tomorrow when they have become govs, senators it would be too late.
you can start and eradicate them on ur own...nonsense talk
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Kazim88: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
olamy7:
you can start and eradicate them on ur own...nonsense talk

When IBB indirectly legalised fraud and drug, so many neutrals were happy... Not knowing that this same criminals that were just boys then would grow to destroy them...

All this yahoo Boys are still in egg phase, when they enta govt house... By then they hv become vultures... Nothing can be done.. They would loot up the remaining resources
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Beyondideas(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
They say all way na way but Yahoo Yahoo is no job biko.

Please fellow Nigerian youths let's get the money in a legit way.

Or How would you explain to your kids that being illegal is legi?

Well if you're looking for ways to make money legally, I know a simple and straightforward way to making money from wherever you are.

Check my signature for details

1 Like

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Ayobami7(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
好的
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by HeyCorleone(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.

You somehow feel your unbridled unintelligence translates to low-key wisdom.

I pity you.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by HeyCorleone(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

The federal government should grant amnesty to all yahoo boys in nigeria just as they gave amnesty to Niger Delta militants and repentant Boko Haram members.

If such is not done, I don’t see yahoo yahoo ending anytime soon in Nigeria as internet fraud seems to be the highest employer of the youths after Bet9ja.
Jobs no dey you say make boys no press.

An injury to one is an injury to all, whether African Americans or Afro Caribbeans, the matter be say blacks were enslaved, simple!
400 years of slavery, dem never pay finish na grin

400 years of slaver.

But slavery started in 1619. Do you know what that means? That slavery ends this year, according to your 400 years rhetoric.

You see? That's why you shouldn't follow the crowd and research for yourself. Slavery was about 150 years or so.

Then, no be say whitey come here come carry people. No. They were sold by black chiefs and kings. Meaning if blacks hadn't sold fellow blacks, the white man wouldn't have seen anything to buy. Meaning, no slave trade. You grab? Don't tell me we couldn't resist. What about the so called juju men? Why didn't the kings and chiefs engage them to wade the whites off from forcefully taking their people, if it came to that? So when do we start scamming black kings and chiefs?

Besides, there's no guarantee that Africa would have been great without the slave trade, if that's your assumption. Almost 60 years into independence, what can most African countries boast of?
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by visiblincognito: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
zlantanfan:
Even the Africa Americans really don't know was up, I admit they should demand restitution for what happened to their forefathers.

On the other hand it seems all they do is remind white that blacks built america with free labour(which the black still enjoy too).

We all agree but una suppose even dey use style thank God say una fore fathers were "fortunate " to be in such position if not una for still dey Africa countries dey chop dust.

What they want the descendants of those whites to do for them, I don't know
correct..the same way Jews and native Americans have demanded and received restitution..if not for yahoo wey boys Dey do,armed robbery for not reduce as e reduce so
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by olaitonto(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
None Sense Content.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by HeyCorleone(m): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
visiblincognito:
correct..the same way Jews and native Americans have demanded and received restitution..if not for yahoo wey boys Dey do,armed robbery for not reduce as e reduce so

When did Jews and Native Americans receive restitution? From whom?

It's not a wise move to post unfounded facts on the internet.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Cityfirstborn(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
Black man blaming white for slavery. Rather blame your forefathers for selling their children for mirror and gun powder. One thing I know is that if a ship going to Europe lands in lagos today looking for slaves who will work in Europe, half of entire population will be fighting to enter, the price for chain will skyrocket....there is no justification to scam. no diff from an armed robber
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by chee4fon(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
I wonder grin

Cheeryfeet:

FYI am not a Yahoo boy, not in support of Yahoo but then I wonder at your sense of judgment, if they should die by firing squad, how will those in power who have yahooed a whole Nigeria should die? Those that have carted away billions of dollars in the name of politicians, there own death must be special
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by blackmaine: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
See who is talking after you and your president scammed the youths and the future of this country dividends of Democracy you are there talking rubbish, please everything that concerns politicking in Nigeria is Yahoo Yahoo.
Just imagine scamming someone, then the person will report to the Authorities but when those big for nothing politicians are wiring money overseas shouldn't those banks in overseas report to us then they will keep calm due to what their country will gain from the transaction but just ordinary $3k , Efcc go dey do like say u be Judas.
Oya Buhari put mouth!
Youths do yourself some good
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by sweetrace(f): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
indiegen:

Lemme tell you boy , Yahoo Yahoo has been in existence since time immemorial oyinbo call it SCAM people give it the name 'Yahoo Yahoo' because Yahoo mail is the most use and popular email saying yahoo is a product of laziness means you are naive in the early 2000 it was just a prank activities people didn't know what they were getting into, most men that started it then have well paying jobs, some are apprentice it was just to prank oyinbo to sort for APA to buy chocks nice FIBA wears Roca wears Converse Nike and co until money started coming in, but this set the present situation made them turn ham to levels say I must make ham or die there..
Bad governance breeds Corruption, Mismanagement, Misappropriation, embezzlement and yahoo yahoo..

Greediness from all aides just like you opined how could a stupid UK bank thinks he can buy an Airport from Nigeria through her citizen??

So my broad leave those boys, hunger dey this country .
Abeg bro you get any laptop wey you no dey use make I must dey use am hustle small small

I’m sorry I can’t read this. I stopped when I saw your derogatory use of the term boy.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by unmask: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
This same Reno that was talking about EFCC chasing yahoo boys instead of Tinubu's bullion vans

I guess he goes in and out of season
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
Only if our government can stop doing us Yahoo, the bill for internet fraudsters can be pass into law
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by amsonmart: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nigeria we are losing our National Value every in the face of foreigners just because of this so-called YAHOO
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by bedfordng(m): 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
hmmm
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by freethesheeple(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ejimagifty:

if yahoo boys dies by your curse what happens to those in Government who rigs election??
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
HOW IS YAHOO A CRIME??

By asking, I believe you are referring to Yahoo! Inc. (https://www.yahoo.com)? Certainly, the organization isn't a fraud nor run with proceed of fraud, so no crime is involved.

But if you are actually referring to what an average Nigerian know as "Yahoo Yahoo", then you don't deserve an answer; even from your conscience.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Kabaka100: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aderewah:
There's so much money to be made in Africa. Yahoo boys should solve problems in their community and watch money come in. Japan as a country didn't grow by scamming other countries

Thank u!.....instead of creating startups by solving societal problems eith their skills, they waste their skills on criminality. I know most of these yahoo boys have great computer skill that the can use to build apps that can change the world and make them vety rich in the long run, but it takes lots of hard work and commitment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
A nairalander posted this,
'My time on Nairaland is gradually winding down. My mission is completed. I have fought the good fight. I have learned from everyone. A man cannot remain in a place forever. If given the opportunity, I will be making my final submission after the unblocking of my original account @Richdad50.
I have written nuggets that reach millions of people worldwide without much ado but here, I have been blocked repeatedly for uncountable times. Free speech is not free here. Believe me.
One of the things I discovered that have prevented Nairaland from moving to the sphere of recognized social media sites is the MODs. They are thin skinned and a bunch of spoilt kids who know nothing but banning. They lack modern initiative. Nairaland has the capacity to become a reference like Twitter and Facebook in Nigeria.
These boys will delete this in a few minutes but they can never delete your mentions.'

grin grin grin

Everything is now clear.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Adakintroy: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
HOW IS YAHOO A CRIME??

You took money from someone illegally that's why it's a crime sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections / Nigerian Govt Acquires New ‘attack Helicopters’ / Sanwo-Olu: Parents Of Children Convicted Of Cultism Will Be Punished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.