Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo (17838 Views)

Reno Omokri Attacks Peter Obi Again.. Calls His Vp A Taliban / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. / Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by ttmax09(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
indiegen:
Reno yii to ya were, Yahoo Yahoo is a proceed of failure on the part of government, since African countries have done nothing to foster their economy and initiate developmental project to ameliorate the sufferings of the mass, people turn to crimes since this is what pays the most ,yahoo yahoo is not limited to individuals alone corporate organizations are the biggest yahoo yahoo in the world.... No 1 in Nigeria are ( MTN and GLO) No 2 are all the banks .

If you want to quote me no problem , just leave bellow your address
Yahoo boi spotted.

1 Like

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by bankolefun(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
ttmax09:
Yahoo boi spotted.
inspector jembe..oya arrest him
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by ttmax09(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
bankolefun:

inspector jembe..oya arrest him
Anoda 1 spotted
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Marvins0009: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.

This what makes nairaland forum disgusting is this kid talk this one is saying your saraki tinubu way way tif better money them go scot free Shay what of those selling Cocain ? The retualist nko kiddnapers too they there cutiest too you better reason before you post online with your 100 Naira data
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Mogajunior(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Please someone shud enlighten me more on yahoo. how does it work. Have bin unemployed for a while now tho I got a new laptop with my savings last month. wer do I start from?
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Akayd2(m): 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
This yahoo or what ever they call it is just a distraction. I am not supporting crime no matter how small it is but let’s ask ourself how did we get here and what’s the way forward. But if u ask me I will say. How we get here is the way forward. Our leaders once we start holding them accountable for looting. They will eradicate yahoo easily. My own opinion.

Adeitanajoke:
Ex-aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri blasts those doing Yahoo Yahoo and people supporting them.

Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Kazim88: 12:22am On Apr 21, 2019
Akayd2:

This yahoo or what ever they call it is just a distraction. I am not supporting crime no matter how small it is but let’s ask ourself how did we get here and what’s the way forward. But if u ask me I will say. How we get here is the way forward. Our leaders once we start holding them accountable for looting. They will eradicate yahoo easily. My own opinion.

"Holding our politicians "

You still don't get it.

All our politicians were formally yahoo Boys... Duping countries govt... Eg Brazil Libya..

They have now grown from pupa to butterfly...

This current yahoo boys would still enta govt directly or through godfatherism and continue their fraud.

How can you hate snake but Love and welcome her offspring to ur house.

Politicians is not the cause of our problems, blacks man moral and ethical decay is.

Although it's too late.. Because doing yahoo now in Nigeria is now a virtue.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by delishpot: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2019
Cheeryfeet:

FYI am not a Yahoo boy, not in support of Yahoo but then I wonder at your sense of judgment, if they should die by firing squad, how will those in power who have yahooed a whole Nigeria should die? Those that have carted away billions of dollars in the name of politicians, there own death must be special

Yes. They too should be specially judged. The small yahoo scums and the big ones all deserve capital punishment.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Cheeryfeet: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2019
Kazim88:

Oga you are a Yahoo Yahoo sympatizer.. To a large extent a Yahoo Boi .

This useless criminals you are trying so hard to justify would later usual join politics, become that same politician/govt and continue their true fraud but this time on our resources.

Go figure... Almost all Nigeria politicians started from HK.. Even IBB was an Intl yahoo boi (connived and duped Gaddafi)

Rochas, OUK, Tinubu etc started with Yahoo..

If we don't eradicate this criminals now, tomorrow when they have become govs, senators it would be too late.
So it's only by killing, all the sins you have committed against God has he killed you. You are just chasing rat when your house is on fire. Nigerians problem is not Yahoo boys and it will not be, truth is Yahoo is only a derivative of the Nigerian society. Am not justifying Yahoo neither am I defending it. Every body is a scammer and we are been scammed the biggest sacm of all in this country and someone thinks is Yahoo boiz that's the problem of Nigeria"s image.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Akayd2(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
I totally agree with u

Kazim88:

"Holding our politicians "

You still don't get it.

All our politicians were formally yahoo Boys... Duping countries govt... Eg Brazil Libya..

They have now grown from pupa to butterfly...

This current yahoo boys would still enta govt directly or through godfatherism and continue their fraud.

How can you hate snake but Love and welcome her offspring to ur house.

Politicians is not the cause of our problems, blacks man moral and ethical decay is.

Although it's too late.. Because doing yahoo now in Nigeria is now a virtue.
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by Kazim88: 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Cheeryfeet:

So it's only by killing, all the sins you have committed against God has he killed you. You are just chasing rat when your house is on fire. Nigerians problem is not Yahoo boys and it will not be, truth is Yahoo is only a derivative of the Nigerian society. Am not justifying Yahoo neither am I defending it. Every body is a scammer and we are been scammed the biggest sacm of all in this country and someone thinks is Yahoo boiz that's the problem of Nigeria"s image.

Please kindly leave that "Am not justifying Yahoo.." talk.

You say yahoo is the derivative of "Nigeria Society" - True

You also said "Everybody is a scammer"- Oga speak for yourself.

You, me, Those yahoo boys, politicians are all part of the "society".

My point is Yahoo boys, armed robbers, drug traffickers, human traffickers are major part of the catalytic decay in the society

If this group graduate... They become politicians, governors, Honourables by then they are untouchable and super destructive. They would loot the nation dry.

"Catch them young"
Re: Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo by trapQ: 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
I really don't know honestly and it doesn't seem like the government will give in to their demands either. I think it's pointless anyways.
zlantanfan:
lol, so who measures how much worth of work they are paying for?

To me its just free money and cheap blackmail after all they are enjoining it too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Parents Of Children Convicted Of Cultism Will Be Punished / Army Rescue One Of The Abducted Chibok Girls, Hands Her Over To Borno Governor / PHOTOS: 10 Billion US Dollars- A Case For The Hidden PwC Audit Report.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.