Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. (9248 Views)

How I Ruined My First Date With My Crush Without Knowing / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by TessBiwom(f): 12:12am On Apr 22, 2019
XingXhang:

We could add to the number of "We met on nairaland and today we're cuddling as couple" grin

And they lived happily ever after grin grin..
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 22, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Even though you hurt me deeply, I forgive you and wish you the very best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by XingXhang(m): 3:42am On Apr 22, 2019
TessBiwom:

And they lived happily ever after grin grin..

Your head is there cheesy

Oya let's kick-start, hope you ain't a child shocked

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Yuceeonline(m): 3:48am On Apr 22, 2019
Believe that!Believe that!Believe that!
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by TessBiwom(f): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2019
XingXhang:

Your head is there cheesy

Oya let's kick-start, hope you ain't a child shocked

Good morning....go your sins are forgiven cool

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Klansman11(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2019
So sorry,I know i caused you lot of pains.Pls forgive me.
Distintion:
U messed up my life so bad, up till now am still trying to fix it, may God forgive you for lying to me that u loved me, i cared, fed, clothed and gave u shelter when you needed it most not knowing you were using me all the while.. Only to cheat and breakup with me when things got better for you.. I cry whenever i remember how stupid i was for loving and trusting you soo much, but then i leave you to karma.. cry cry cry
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=Yigiyaga post=77745632][/quote]Ogini mere
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by drkay(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2019
Wiziman:
Chai.. so touching sir, I've been in the same situation, life ain't fair but it's worth living.
That’s it my brother. I hardly comment on threads like this but it’s a great opportunity to pour out my mind.
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Even though you hurt me deeply, I forgive you and wish you the very best
It might turn out to be the other way round, cos women, we no dey trust Una again. undecided undecided
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
It might turn out to be the other way round, cos women, we no dey trust Una again. undecided undecided
Perhaps but I have no reason to lie
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I love myself so much i tend to notice bad energy, you Jason are a whole lot of negative bad energy, and it seems you're pained, pained cos I said what I think about you that's why you had to use the F word on me, means it really touched your core, but it's alright, work on your self and you'll be fine.

Have a lovely Easter.
Lie, lie, lie, lie, big fat lie, if you love yourself you can't hate others, just impossible, the two works together and to say the least, hating someone you haven't seen. Na WA for you ooo.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Perhaps but I have no reason to lie
Do you have any reason to say the truth? Women and pretext is like bread and butter angry grin grin
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Do you have any reason to say the truth? Women and pretext is like bread and butter angry grin grin
You right. Thx
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by XingXhang(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2019
TessBiwom:

Good morning....go your sins are forgiven cool

Lols, seriously. I really picked interest in you earlier. You have a good sense of humour and how I need that rai-now cheesy
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2019
TessBiwom:

At least we also equalised.... grin grin...Mustafi was just behaving like his village people were pressing his button somewhere.
On behalf of the good people of Arsenal we offer Mustafi on free transfer to Manchester United.
Everton 4:0 Man-U
GGMU grin grin
we jump and passgrin
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Valentine292(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2019
Even those without Ex are commenting
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ogini mere
Nne nor nwayior.kedu?
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Nne nor nwayior.kedu?
I'm good. Actually in your villa tongue
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by TessBiwom(f): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2019
XingXhang:

Lols, seriously. I really picked interest in you earlier. You have a good sense of humour and how I need that rai-now cheesy

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by TessBiwom(f): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2019
Vizzy4u:
we jump and passgrin

Lolz grin
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm good. Actually in your villa tongue
wow for Easter?nice. How is ur mum?
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 22, 2019
Yigiyaga:
wow for Easter?nice. How is ur mum?
She fine
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by danipez(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2019
Sop,i took your love for granted;your raw and unadulterated love,all the sacrifices you made just to be with me...
i was naive that i couldnt hold you down;something i regret till date.
girl i owe you a hundred favors
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by ladybim0416(f): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2019
been with you for good three years + as been a blessing to me, yes dissapointed me in so many ways but I choose to stay then because not all relationships are perfect. ..... but I think is getting out of hands with you, am getting older not younger, I can't think about only ur happiness without thinking about mine...... I don't want a relationship whereby I can't tell my children to follow there dad step...........
wish all the best sweetheart
I love you and I always do
you are not perfect but u seem/ likely to be the best
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by XingXhang(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=TessBiwom post=77755046][/quote]

Hmm
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by BluntBlunt: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
I wish we were still together. I made a huge mistake letting you go. But it's too late now.
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Avast(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
peepydelano:
I derived joy from causing you pain,every pain i caused you were intentional kos I was very much in my conscious state when I was draining the hell out of you emotionally,i was always quick to accept you back every time to continue from where I stopped,i must confessed that I totally wrecked the hell out of u emotionally and all.I am not sorry for anything,that is what you get when you refused to take into your brain that I don't love you.
This is bad

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Avast:
This is bad
how?
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Avast(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
peepydelano:
I derived joy from causing you pain,every pain i caused you were intentional kos I was very much in my conscious state when I was draining the hell out of you emotionally,i was always quick to accept you back every time to continue from where I stopped,i must confessed that I totally wrecked the hell out of u emotionally and all.I am not sorry for anything,that is what you get when you refused to take into your brain that I don't love you.
The bold

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
peepydelano:
devil is now a member of nairaland. Everyone watch out.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2019
😂 one of my script i am working on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? / Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers / Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.