Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,555 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. (9246 Views)

How I Ruined My First Date With My Crush Without Knowing / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Divay22(f): 1:41am On Apr 21, 2019
I'm coming
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by OgaBuhari: 4:44am On Apr 21, 2019
Distintion:
It's Aiit
09064553219 WhatsApp
Thanks
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by calex9496(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2019
XingXhang:

I had to read this without crying cry ..wow! You truly loved her
yea, i really did.
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Avast(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Never believed you could break my heart but you did. I will surely survive without you.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by TessBiwom(f): 10:39am On Apr 21, 2019
XingXhang:

So what do you want from him? cheesy

I was referring to you nah...
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by TessBiwom(f): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2019
Vizzy4u:
bae one chair would make sense o but as caring as i am, we can share one,lemme lap ugringrin space booked.

Lolz.....happy Easter.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2019
sorry i was so cold to you the last time nd wouldn't even touch u, i had another I'm very much in love with, we tell each other everything so fücking you would've wrecked her. sorry i led you on, sorry all i cud say was say sorry when you cried your eyes out i just cudn't lie to u no more, hope you believed me when i told u u were my first. I know u thought d world of me, how ur puss accommodated me each time i was in town, only to become emotionally unavailable d minute i depart, all these years you brushed aside all dem oda guys just so you could save d puss for me, sorry it didn't matter much to me dat i had been d only one. I wish u were enough for me, so sorry i killed every effort on your part to rekindle d sparks of old, i just wanted to be a better person. forgive me darl for all ur calls i missed, forgive me for all dem times i ignored ur pleas dat i block ur lines from reaching me. i guess i just liked d attention.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by XingXhang(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
united442:
Exty, i was there for you, always there for you..
when you had a very rough time, i was there for so you dnt feel lonely, things went bad for you, still, i encourage you,i advise you, i sacrifices my life, i time, my job, my money, my friendship with others just to make things go all well for and to ensure your dreams come true..i had plans for us and our future.

i ignore my friends advise, my little sister warning about you and paid a deft ear when mama told me i should be very careful with you..

funny enough,all what they said came to pass..

you crushed my heart, broke the promises, destroy my trust, play and toyed with my emotions, insult me, lied on me and laugh at me because things are working fine for you ,because rich guys promised you heaven and earth, because you want to live an expensive life style i told you about that you should be patient with me..

just a little step to success, you kicked the very person that has been there for you during your rough days..

well, am happy it all ended this way..i wont strive for success just to revenge you, rather,i will let things slide away and focus on myself and family...

So sorry. Strive for success though. It is the best revenge.
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by XingXhang(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Divay22:
I'm coming

Waiting... wink
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by XingXhang(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
TessBiwom:

I was referring to you nah...

Are you in love with me?
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
CorGier:
sorry i was so cold to you the last time nd wouldn't even touch u, i had another I'm very much in love with, we tell each other everything so fücking you would've wrecked her. sorry i led you on, sorry all i cud say was say sorry when you cried your eyes out i just cudn't lie to u no more, hope you believed me when i told u u were my first. I know u thought d world of me, how ur puss accommodated me each time i was in town, only to become emotionally unavailable d minute i depart, all these years you brushed aside all dem oda guys just so you could save d puss for me, sorry it didn't matter much to me dat i had been d only one. I wish u were enough for me, so sorry i killed every effort on your part to rekindle d sparks of old, i just wanted to be a better person. forgive me darl for all ur calls i missed, forgive me for all dem times i ignored ur pleas dat i block ur lines from reaching me. i guess i just liked d attention.
Reading this, I feel like putting a bullet to your head angry

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Efewestern: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
MariaLavina:

So you read all the heartbreaking stories other guys posted, but because this one involves a lady, you decided to say this. grin women!
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Efewestern:

So you read all the heartbreaking stories other guys posted, but because this one involves a lady, you decided to say this. grin women!
What levels? I be woman nah cry . Dude just dey dig babe left, right center, come dey form error in emotional connection. angry

I didn't read others sha. tongue

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by JasonScoolari: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
MariaLavina:
Calm down Maria, there's more to cum. wink
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Calm down Maria, there's more to cum. wink
Cum? from where?
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by IamPlato(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
You Mean The Girl I Love And Refused To Say Anything About It To Her?

Anyway, I Am Not A Fan Of I Love You cause The Word Is Looking Really Fake These Days. I Prefer Showing You... Silver And Gold I Have Not but What I Have Is Much More Than Silver And Gold, Much More Than You Imagine but I Think Its Best I Keep This From You now So As To Avoid Emotional Traffic..

From Me To Gladys.
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Pusyiter(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
My crush.....
You know yourself, read me line by line
You are a heart killer
Sweet like vanilla
Your clan from Manila
Dribble like Roger Miller
Sting like Vamparina
Then comes you and made me a sinner
You look like banana cake
Curves like the number eight
Made you my number one candidate
But your gestures like the Chadian lake
Destiny keeps bringing us together
But you chose to be an emotion breaker
No matter what, you remain a ray on the dark side of me.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by JasonScoolari: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
MariaLavina:
Cum? from where?
grin More to cum from the stables of heartbreaking guys association.

I am a grand patron there.
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
IamPlato:

Anyway, I Am Not A Fan Of I Love You cause The Word Is Looking Really Fake These Days. I Prefer Showing You... Silver And Gold I Have Not but What I Have Is Much More Than Silver And Gold, Much More Than You Imagine but I Think Its Best I Keep This From You now So As To Avoid Emotional Traffic..

From Me To Gladys.
Simple instructions you can't follow.

'..without mentioning name...'

4 Likes

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by TessBiwom(f): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
XingXhang:

Are you in love with me?

shocked
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by JasonScoolari: 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
IamPlato:

From Me To Gladys.
Plato Nwanem, I saw your mention, but I no longer use that.

You're the best. Keep it up bro.
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
TessBiwom:

Lolz.....happy Easter.
same dear. Crystal Palace kee ur there!gringrin ggmu
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
JasonScoolari:
grin More to cum from the stables of heartbreaking guys association.

I am a grand patron there.
I will be needing more bullets then.

Or maybe I should simply use the bullet meant for co..ger for you, since you are the patron. Destroy the head, scatter the sheep. angry
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
united442:
Exty, i was there for you, always there for you..
when you had a very rough time, i was there for so you dnt feel lonely, things went bad for you, still, i encourage you,i advise you, i sacrifices my life, i time, my job, my money, my friendship with others just to make things go all well for and to ensure your dreams come true..i had plans for us and our future.

i ignore my friends advise, my little sister warning about you and paid a deft ear when mama told me i should be very careful with you..

funny enough,all what they said came to pass..

you crushed my heart, broke the promises, destroy my trust, play and toyed with my emotions, insult me, lied on me and laugh at me because things are working fine for you ,because rich guys promised you heaven and earth, because you want to live an expensive life style i told you about that you should be patient with me..

just a little step to success, you kicked the very person that has been there for you during your rough days..

well, am happy it all ended this way..i wont strive for success just to revenge you, rather,i will let things slide away and focus on myself and family...

Strive for success my dear, for u and your family. I'm sure u stronger now
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by united442(m): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Strive for success my dear, for u and your family. I'm sure u stronger now

ofcux i will but not because of her...

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by JasonScoolari: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
MariaLavina:
I will be needing more bullets then.

Or maybe I should simply use the bullet meant for co..ger for you, since you are the patron. Destroy the head, scatter the sheep. angry
Lol, take it easy. Hearts are meant to be broken.

Mary broke Joseph heart remember? grin
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
united442:

ofcux i will but not because of her...
Yea.
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, take it easy. Hearts are meant to be broken.

Mary broke Joseph heart remember? grin
You are married? shocked
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by IamPlato(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Plato Nwanem, I saw your mention, but I no longer use that.

You're the best. Keep it up bro.
grin Happy Sunday
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by JasonScoolari: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
To my lover reading this right now, I impregnated my church member last year September, I will soon be a father as she refused to abort the baby. Sorry I am just telling you this now.

Nor be "April fool" grin
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
CorGier:
Why wasn't she enough for you?
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by JasonScoolari: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
MariaLavina:
You are married? shocked
Lol. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed / Whats Your Biggest Turn Off Girls/guys / Big Breasts & Backside Portharcourt Lady Twerks So Hard In Her Pink Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.