Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. (9313 Views)

How I Ruined My First Date With My Crush Without Knowing / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by JasonScoolari: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
IamPlato:
grin Happy Sunday
Same here bro. wink
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by IamPlato(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
MariaLavina:
Simple instructions you can't follow.

'..without mentioning name...'
Is It Your Mentioning tongue
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
IamPlato:
Is It Your Mentioning tongue
It is my mentioning oo angry
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by IamPlato(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
MariaLavina:
It is my mentioning oo angry
Straighten Your Brows Sweet, Its A Lovely Easter Sunday wink cheesy
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol. cheesy
I'm coming to save her. cry
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
IamPlato:
Straighten Your Brows Sweet, Its A Lovely Easter Sunday wink cheesy
Same here Dear, enjoy! grin
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by IamPlato(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
MariaLavina:
Same here Dear, enjoy! grin
wink
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by JasonScoolari: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
MariaLavina:
I'm coming to save her. cry
Save her from enjoyment? grin

Funny Maria.
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by XingXhang(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
TessBiwom:

shocked

We could add to the number of "We met on nairaland and today we're cuddling as couple" grin
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
CorGier:
sorry i was so cold to you the last time nd wouldn't even touch u, i had another I'm very much in love with, we tell each other everything so fücking you would've wrecked her. sorry i led you on, sorry all i cud say was say sorry when you cried your eyes out i just cudn't lie to u no more, hope you believed me when i told u u were my first. I know u thought d world of me, how ur puss accommodated me each time i was in town, only to become emotionally unavailable d minute i depart, all these years you brushed aside all dem oda guys just so you could save d puss for me, sorry it didn't matter much to me dat i had been d only one. I wish u were enough for me, so sorry i killed every effort on your part to rekindle d sparks of old, i just wanted to be a better person. forgive me darl for all ur calls i missed, forgive me for all dem times i ignored ur pleas dat i block ur lines from reaching me. i guess i just liked d attention.

So Mr. Are you still with the human you left her for?? If no then you are an.......if yes, you don't deserve her forgiveness, and the Lord of karma will come knocking soon angry
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
JasonScoolari:
To my lover reading this right now, I impregnated my church member last year September, I will soon be a father as she refused to abort the baby. Sorry I am just telling you this now.

Nor be "April fool" grin

I never really liked you, now I believe my instinct was right undecided
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by JasonScoolari: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I never really liked you, now I believe my instinct was right undecided
Who has your "like" help before? So you take everything serious here? Just so you know, I was only joking. And you just made a fooo0l of yourself.

Carry Jason for mind is not good for your health. You'll only kick the bucket in silent.

Keep up with the hate.

dominique abeg come see. grin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Divay22(f): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
JasonScoolari:
To my lover reading this right now, I impregnated my church member last year September, I will soon be a father as she refused to abort the baby. Sorry I am just telling you this now.

Nor be "April fool" grin
Awwwww
I can only feel pity for your girl cry
But she should be happy.
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by JasonScoolari: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Divay22:

Awwwww
I can only feel pity for your girl cry
But she should be happy.
Lol, don't pity her. grin
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Who has your "like" help before? So you take everything serious here? Just so you know, I was only joking. And you just made a fooo0l of yourself.

Keep up with the hate.

dominique abeg come see. grin

You just displayed more of the fact that you cannot be liked, and you seem to mistake dislike for hatred, how well schooled and intelligent are you?? The thread is about words for exes, but you seem to make a joke of it, seeing how some people are pouring their heart out, says alot about your personality.

I would really like you to call all mods here, seeing as you can't defend yourself sissy.
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by annayawchee: 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
I never regret the fact that I didn't say those words you always wanted to hear. I am really happy you moved on fast, what you didn't know is that I can't give the love I never had.....
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by JasonScoolari: 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You just displayed more of the fact that you cannot be liked, and you seem to mistake dislike for hatred, how well schooled and intelligent are you?? The thread is about words for exes, but you seem to make a joke of it, seeing how some people are pouring their heart out, says alot about your personality.

I would really like you to call all mods here, seeing as you can't defend yourself sissy.
Defend myself for who? You? Don't flatter yourself. I called her attention for something we just discussed. grin So you don’t like me? Oh dear! I have been too busy enjoying life to notice. If you channel the energy you use in disliking me to liking yourself, you will be too busy enjoying your life to dislike me. I don’t need you to like me. God loves me.

If you don't like me, F.U.C.CK you, from the bottom of my heart tho!

Keep on hating someone you've not met
, it would surely lead you to the great beyond.
End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
MhizzAJ:

You day craze oo, Better craze day ur head.

Explain what? Why u left?..after wasting her time.
who is this one ?? .

better carry your leeching self and go and sit somewhere..

i'm pretty sure your ex would go to church and gave testimony the day he left you .. that's if you ever had a bf

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Defend myself for who? You? Don't flatter yourself. I called her attention for something we just discussed. grin So you don’t like me? Oh dear! I have been too busy enjoying life to notice. If you channel the energy you use in disliking me to liking yourself, you will be too busy enjoying your life to dislike me. I don’t need you to like me. God loves me.

If you don't like me, Zap you, from the bottom of my heart tho!

Keep on hating someone you've not met
, it would surely lead you to the great beyond.
End of discussion.

I love myself so much i tend to notice bad energy, you Jason are a whole lot of negative bad energy, and it seems you're pained, pained cos I said what I think about you that's why you had to use the F word on me, means it really touched your core, but it's alright, work on your self and you'll be fine.

Have a lovely Easter.
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by JasonScoolari: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I love myself so much to notice bad energy, you Jason are a whole lot of negative bad energy, and it seems you're pained, pained cos I said what I think about you that's why you had to use the F word on me, means it really touched your core, but it's alright, work on your self and you'll be fine.
Have a lovely Easter.
Pained? because you don't like me? I don furck and dump you before? Why take my matter personal? Sorry, I don't do romanceland prostitute. grin You spend your time here to notice who have bad energy? Lmfao!

Lois, Don't you think you're the hate filled frustrated rat that needs to work on herself for "disliking" someone she has not met before?

I careless what you think about me, not everyone here likes me Lois and not everyone hates me.

Oh, your instinct still tells you to wish someone you dislike a lovely easter? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Biglittlelois(f): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Pained? because you don't like me? Sorry, I don't do romanceland prostitute. grin Don't you think you're the hate filled frustrated rat that needs to work on herself for "disliking" someone she has not met before?

I careless what you think about me, not everyone here likes me Lois and not everyone hates me.

When a guy start to use derogatory words on a lady means he is empty and has no defense anymore, I wouldn't stoop to your level seeing as I know you are below par, work on your self like I said, you really need it.
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by JasonScoolari: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

When a guy start to use derogatory words on a lady means he is empty and has no defense anymore, I wouldn't stoop to your level seeing as I know you are below par, work on your self like I said, you really need it.
It seems i got you there. grin

k. bye. grin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Biglittlelois(f): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Pained? because you don't like me? I don furck and dump you before? Why take my matter personal? Sorry, I don't do romanceland prostitute. grin You spend your time here to notice who have bad energy? Lmfao!

Lois, Don't you think you're the hate filled frustrated rat that needs to work on herself for "disliking" someone she has not met before?

Oh, your instinct still tells you to wish someone you dislike a lovely easter? cheesy

Yes my instinct says so cos it's a day of celebration and self realisation, since I am not as petty as you.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Biglittlelois(f): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
JasonScoolari:
It seems i got you there. grin

k. bye. grin

Lol smh!!!
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by JasonScoolari: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Yes my instinct says so cos it's a day of celebration and self realisation, since I am not as petty as you.
I can feel your pains, but I don't give a warm reception to people who just jump into conclusion about Jason.

Please help me thank your "instinct" for the easter goodwill message. grin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by JasonScoolari: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Lol smh!!!
Lol, Jason is a good guy, not a perfect guy as you may wish.

Sorry for those hurtful words tho.
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by XingXhang(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
What just happened right now. undecided
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by fahvourite(f): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
sparkle7:

I don't understand. what's funny? Am making a serious statement and you are laughing? It's your type that do this kind of things. Lemme catch you eh grin
u cnt catch me cheesy actually i do those type of things oh
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by sparkle7: 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
fahvourite:
u cnt catch me cheesy actually i do those type of things oh
Bad Girl.
If a guy returns the favour you guys start the 'Men are scum' chant.
Some guy will do you back. grin Nonsense sombori. grin
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
drkay:
I thank God that you left for a better woman to Come into my life. Even though Facebook has in a way unite us as friends, I still remember how it hurts to let go when you left, I still remember how I failed and incourse exam just because I lost concentration after you left. Now I know better and I’ve forgiven you because I knew why God wanted it that way.
But deep inside my heart......I still love you.
Chai.. so touching sir, I've been in the same situation, life ain't fair but it's worth living.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by fahvourite(f): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
sparkle7:
Bad Girl. If a guy returns the favour you guys start the 'Men are scum' chant. Some guy will do you back. grin Nonsense sombori. grin
hahaha Lmao
Re: Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. by TessBiwom(f): 12:07am On Apr 22, 2019
Vizzy4u:
same dear. Crystal Palace kee ur there!gringrin ggmu

At least we also equalised.... grin grin...Mustafi was just behaving like his village people were pressing his button somewhere.
On behalf of the good people of Arsenal we offer Mustafi on free transfer to Manchester United.
Everton 4:0 Man-U
GGMU grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum.. / Dating A Female Bodybuilder Or Girls With Big Muscles / Am Not Getting Wet....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.