Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Future Of Nigerian Men: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Future Of Nigerian Men: (2061 Views)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Six Ways Technology Might Change Sex In The Future / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future Of Nigerian Men: by mamaken: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2010
I'm more of a quiet reader and i don't post answers very often. This time i want to make an exception and start a new topic just to open some people eyes here on nairaland.

I've been passing trough old topics abt nigerian men dating white women and the comment's to these realations made me very upset and sad.
It's true, the women they date r old, fat, ugly etc. and it's soooo funny to laugh at them. This clever nigerian man wich pretend to be in love with this woman. Big LIE! Ones they get a paper they abandon the lady and bring their nigerian wife to enjoy the money and the life the white lady has "prepared" for them.
Let me just tell u few words abt how the life of those men look like ones their beloved nigerian wife joins them abroad.

I state that what i'm gonna wright should'nt be taken as on effence to nigerian women  (u r very intelligent and know how to handle ur men)

The man wich was treaten like a king by the white lady, will slowly but for sure turn into a wimp.
The nigerian wife will take over everything.

1. Finances
The man is just good enough to work and bring home money, money, money wich is not even enough to feed the family. But she preferes to spend the money in new dresses, hairstyle and make up. Then he'll soon lost or leave he's underpaid workingplace. No problem! Everybody knows that some countries have a great social assistance.
please follow me to point 2.

2. Family planing
She wont stop giving birth to children before having 5 or 6, maybe more. ( each child brings in MONEY from the above mentioned social assistance ) Of course, the money wich is intendet for the children, will not be spend for them.

3. The man's life
Finally, when there's nothing else to take, she enjoy's her life with her new friends ( nigerian wifes like her ). Lot's of african parties where she always appears fully stiled and maked up, followed by her wimp husband and their battalion of children, dressing like beggars.

And the abbandoned white, fat and ugly lady?,
Well, she's disappointed, but somehow she'll survive.
so, who has the last laugh now?

P.S. Please, don't always look at the worst kind of the male nigierian race. U won't believe, 2% r good and responsible. Lucky me! i got one of them.

Please don't take my words pesonally, i just had to share my thoughts with u.
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by seun0622(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2010
@ poster

This is a good observation but I must be quick to add that the trend is not just limited to Nigerian guys but from so many other African countries and even the Caribbeans.
You also ignored the fact that there are so many of such guys that go into this type of relationship with white women on contractual basis i.e You marry me for 5 years and I secure your papers for you, then we go our different ways.

Tho it doesn't seem the right way to go but they 've taken it as just another easy way out of ,

God Help us!
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by mamaken: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2010
seun0622:

@ poster

This is a good observation but I must be quick to add that the trend is not just limited to Nigerian guys but from so many other African countries and even the Caribbeans.
You also ignored the fact that there are so many of such guys that go into this type of relationship with white women on contractual basis i.e You marry me for 5 years and I secure your papers for you, then we go our different ways.

Tho it doesn't seem the right way to go but they 've taken it as just another easy way out of ,

God Help us!

I'm sorry, i mentioned the nigerian men because is the one's i better know. Of course u r right, men from other countries behave the same way.

If the relation is on contractual basis it's ok for me. Both man and woman agree and know what they are doing.
But if a relation is based on lies and fooling, making her believe she's special and that u love her just to get a confortable life, that's where i disagree.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2010
Intelligent observation,that is just it.
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by MOBO444(f): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ Poster you thread make perfect sence, Nigeria women are nothing but EVIL, you are correct and so right, you ae a good lady for bring up the truth, you can see other link below on Nigeria women and see the research and extensive article on the NL link below,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-501288.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-509394.0.html
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by MOBO444(f): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ Poster well good for you, what country are you based, are Nigeria women also very bad in that country.
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2010
Is she Nigerian?
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by mamaken: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2010
dear mobo, i guess u missunderstood me. i've never said nigerian women are bad or evil. Maybe a bit arrogant, but not evil.

Anyway this is what the men deserve. Let them face the consequences of playing with other peoples life ( the white lady ),

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by mamaken: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2010
olas2u:

Is she Nigerian?
me? no
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by MOBO444(f): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2010
@Poster what country are you from, and please not the Nigeria man did not promise all this white women marriage, please note that part also.
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by mamaken: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
i'm in central europe, sorry don't wan't to expose myself.

MOBO444:

@Poster what country are you from, and please not the Nigeria man did not promise all this white women marriage, please note that part also.

sorry i didnt get u. u mean the men don't promise them marriage? i'm actually talking abt the ones who marry them and then divorce them ones they get a stay or worster, the nationality ( passport )
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2010
But its not easy living with some white women as well
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by mamaken: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2010
olas2u:

But its not easy living with some white women as well

r u living with one?
if yes, tell me abt ur experience with her
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by MOBO444(f): 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2010
@Poster you said they married the white women and then divorce, well what is wrong with that, but for the Black women to then think she will make the man life a misery well that too bad then, lots of Black men have killed their Nigeria wife over there in America, as we discuss this intresting topic i will include evidence were Nigeria men in American have killed their wife in up to 8 cases, all murder cases after the wife he brought from Nigeria tried to deal with him in America i can also include pictures.
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by mamaken: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2010
MOBO444:

@Poster you said they married the white women and then divorce, well what is wrong with that, but for the Black women to then think she will make the man life a misery well that too bad then, lots of Black men have killed their Nigeria wife over there in America, as we discuss this intresting topic i will include evidence were Nigeria men in American have killed their wife in up to 8 cases, all murder cases after the wife he brought from Nigeria tried to deal with him in America i can also include pictures.

everything is wrong in that. The woman gave him her best years of her life just for him to get a paper and then he divorce her!?!,
sorry, but i think u have a strange view of the facts.
why should they complain abt their nigerian wife if he's the one who went to bring her? And this cases u mention abt the ones that killed their wife. this r simply sick people and it has nothing to do with the behavior of their wifes. they could have kill anybody. what r 8 cases compared to the total?

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by MOBO444(f): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^^ I do understand, the culture you talk about is the culture i grew up in, Nigeria women are so desperate, they will do anything to marry a European based or American based Nigeria, then they will show their true color, like taking all the money meant for she and her Nigeria husband and send to her family back home to hide in Nigeria, most Nigeria women even build houses without their husband know about it, Nigeria women are that evil.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by MOBO444(f): 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ Poster you said yourselves in your original post that the Nigeria women take all the money meant for the kids through social support ad spend on cloths, was that not your word, you said the more she gave birth the more cash she will earn and she wont spend on the children, so dont try to paint the Nigeria black woman as some saint.
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by mamaken: 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2010
i don't paint them as saint and i pitty for the chindren, but that is what the man was looking for and that is what i he got. Big disgrace,
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by Vic2k3(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2010
Mamaken i respect ur freedom of speech largesse but don't u fink u're not nigerian so can't been nigerian in thinking.
U shouldn't take the central europe's measuring tape to measure nigerian.
I'm Nigerian and proud of that fact. FYI there are good and bad nigerians(even worse) i do believe its thesame everywhere. Come to tink of it u said that u're a regular visitor of NL so that means u like nigerians so pls overlook our bad aspects and focus on our brighter side.
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by MOBO444(f): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ Poster i havea feeling you are going out with a Nigeria man and i hope he is treating you right, Nigeria men are great and probably the best men in the world, we ask one thing and one thing onlyin return, HONESTY.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2010
This is a Nigerian forum so its ok if you talk abt the good and bad parts of naija men and women but you should knw that there are also bad guys and ladies in all races.Afterall the white guys tricked our forefathers into slavery by decieving them with mirrors etc this is not to support the act of deceit but to let you knw people will go to any lenght to get what they want so quit judging its life no matter how ugly it looks.nobody holy pass
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by Vic2k3(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^ Thank u
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by Tosinville(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^^lol thats history man but life rotates though.
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by kcblast(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2010
From poster observations; everything rotates.
Like one man can't b screwing 2 women in different continents at a time LOL
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by Omolola1(f): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2010
hehehehe
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2010
seun0622:

@ poster

God Help us!
So is 5 years what is needed to secure papers?
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by tpiah: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2010
the white guys tricked our forefathers into slavery by decieving them with mirrors etc

not something one should mention?

though mobo444 morebore can sell his entire village for a brightly colored pencil i dont doubt.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by saintchux(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2010
mamaken:

i'm in central europe, sorry don't wan't to expose myself.

But you are exposing Nigerians and my fellow African brothers. This is a public place is you don't want to identify yourself then keep quiet. I am proudly Nigeria and i don't take insult. Did anybody force you into marriage ?Disgusting!
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2010
the topic and post is a trash, ,,,,
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by MOBO444(f): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2010
tpiah:

not something one should mention?

though mobo444 morebore can sell his entire village for a brightly colored pencil i dont doubt.

How can you insult a Black brother on the internet, have our women no pride, i wonder what you will do next.
Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by mamaken: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2010
Vic2k3:

Mamaken i respect your freedom of speech largesse but don't u fink u're not nigerian so can't been nigerian in thinking.
U shouldn't take the central europe's measuring tape to measure nigerian.
I'm Nigerian and proud of that fact. FYI there are good and bad nigerians(even worse) i do believe its thesame everywhere. Come to tink of it u said that u're a regular visitor of NL so that means u like nigerians so pls overlook our bad aspects and focus on our brighter side.

To see what is going on, i dont need to be a nigerian and know their way of thinking. Cheating and fooling is the same in the whole world.
I actually live by enjoying the bright side of nigerians and nigeria. That doesnt mean that i have to overlook the bad side by keeping quiet.
I'm proud of your country too.

MOBO444:

@ Poster i havea feeling you are going out with a Nigeria man and i hope he is treating you right, Nigeria men are great and probably the best men in the world, we ask one thing and one thing onlyin return, HONESTY.

Right feeling, but i didnt hide it. Happily married to a nigerian man for the past 15 years.
mamaken:

P.S. Please, don't always look at the worst kind of the male nigierian race. U won't believe, 2% r good and responsible. Lucky me! i got one of them.

andromida:

This is a Nigerian forum so its ok if you talk abt the good and bad parts of naija men and women but you should knw that there are also bad guys and ladies in all races.Afterall the white guys tricked our forefathers into slavery by decieving them with mirrors etc this is not to support the act of deceit but to let you knw people will go to any lenght to get what they want so quit judging its life no matter how ugly it looks.nobody holy pass

Not proud of what my white forefathers did.
But is it not sad, that there r still people living in slavery and oppression, and not by the power of white guys but by the power of their own people? We better let the past rest and start looking and find a solution to the present.
My judgin wont change anything, that doesnt mean that i'm deaf, dumb and blind.

saintchux:

But you are exposing Nigerians and my fellow African brothers. This is a public place is you don't want to identify yourself then keep quiet. I am proudly Nigeria and i don't take insult. Did anybody force you into marriage ?Disgusting!

Do i need to send u my id-card to post my opinion? U r right, this is a public place and that i why i don't have to identify myself. wink
U only take it as an insult if u r one of those wimp husbands. If u r a honest man u'll read and laugh abt it.
I can see that u didnt read my post properly, otherwise u would have noticed that nobody forced me into marriage. I've cracked the jackpot with my husband! grin

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Nigerian Men: by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2010
@poster, where do you draw this your supposedly great observation from? Nairaland? or your everyday life?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Trouble Pls Help Me Out / These Gurls Ehh! / What Is The Age Range Would You Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.