Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests (46589 Views)

After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:54am On Apr 21, 2019
The same people that are fond of telling us and enjoyed giving that advice that divorce is bad in Sunday school are now planning to do so. The table has turned isn't it. Atimes when they criticize divorce despite they know the affected partner spouse is on a mission to kill and destroy him/her makes me wonder he has something to gain
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by xtivin2: 5:56am On Apr 21, 2019
Because this fake story involves a Pastor, the mod in-charge decides to push it to front page.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by PoliticalChinex(m): 5:59am On Apr 21, 2019
Obviously a fake story for Nollywood movies!!!
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by trapQ: 6:00am On Apr 21, 2019
Yoire right on everything except the Catholic part. Catholics with their idolatry and their unbiblical perpetual virginity of Mary?
Okay..
amiibaby:
When u discovered u can't father a child u made that woman think she was barren for six years and then she wanted to test the gingy elsewhere, then she discovered she ain't the problem that its u.... Op u are a devil. U lied ur way through marriage and u call urself a man of God that's why I don't attend all this new generation churches, Catholic is bae.... Go and apologize to that woman and hope she forgives u.... Hypocrites every where one turns
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by bayooz(m): 6:01am On Apr 21, 2019
The pastor is reaping bountiful harvest of what he sowed.
Why did he conceal his infertility from his wife? What of if the secret has been leaked to his wife that he is infertile?
If he sends the wife away, he is the loser, if he doesn't, he remains the loser in the game.
Karma is a bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by sisisioge: 6:02am On Apr 21, 2019
Pastor started the cheating. He should have disclosed his condition.

The madam might have used a donor without the traditional coupling, so thread with care.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Free4tope(m): 6:06am On Apr 21, 2019
The Pastor was wrong in the beginning by not revealing to his wife he couldn't father a child. He wanted to ignorantly punish the lady.

Maybe the lady eventually found out her husband could not father a child and did not want to divorce him and then looked for an alternative (which is also wrong too).

The marriage was built on lies from the beginning.
I will just suggest he should call his wife, apologize to her for hiding the truth from her about his impotence and then also the wife should apologize to him for infidelity.

Both of them can then decide whether to keep taking care of the children or hand them over to the true father(s).

In fact this case is a complicated case and requires God's wisdom to solve.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by BabaCommander: 6:07am On Apr 21, 2019
Staged. If you are truly a Christian, wouldn't have hidden your condition from your wife.

What manner of a man will hide such important information from a wife?

She probably found out you were leaving a life of lies and deception and she decided to help you cover your shame.

You should go to her and thank her for her patience and understanding and for helping you to cover your shame.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by amiibaby(f): 6:09am On Apr 21, 2019
trapQ:
Yoire right on everything except the Catholic part. Catholics with their idolatry and their unbiblical perpetual virginity of Mary?
Okay..
that's ur biznex I said its what I like not what yu like.... Next time read carefully. Majority of this pastors are hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by DUBES(m): 6:10am On Apr 21, 2019
This pastor doesn’t have the moral justification to blame or condemn that woman. He is just a hypocrite for not telling the woman his true condition yet he expect the woman to be sincere. What nonsense. Tell her and U become lonely
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by contigiency(m): 6:12am On Apr 21, 2019
The pastor is not serious if he is still considering whether to divorce her.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Ikpongiton: 6:13am On Apr 21, 2019
it is possible that,your children were swapped by a hospital staff during birth.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 6:15am On Apr 21, 2019
PLS HELP A BROTHER....
I AM A STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA. THINGS GOT COMPLICATED FOR ME LATE LASY YEAR. MY PARENTS HAD A DISAGREEMENT LAST YEAR, OF WHICH THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER NOW.
THIS HAVE AFFECTED GREATLY MY ACADEMICS DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS IN ORDER TO BE RUNNING MY SCHOOL STUFFS. SINCE THAT LAST YEAR, I HAVE BEEN THE ONE FUNDING MY SCHOOL ACTIVITIES INCLUDING FEEDING AND SO ON, FROM THE SMALL MONEY I DO GET FROM MY HUSTLE IN SCHOOL HERE.
OUR EXAMS IS STARTING IN TWO WEEKS TIME AND AM YET TO PAY MY SCHOOL FEES. ALTHOUGH I HAVE LIKE ONE QUATER OF THE MONEY WHICH I WAS ABLE TO RAISE FROM MY HUSTLE, AND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET THE REMAINING PART IN ORDER TO COMPLETE AND PAY THE SCHOOL FEES.....
PLS PEOPLE OF GOODWILL, HELP ME OUT..I SINCERELY NEED HELP IN ORDER FOR ME TO WRITE THIS FIRST SEMESTER EXAMS WHICH I HAVE PUT IN ALOT OF EFFORT IN.

YOU CAN REACH ME @ 07053697310...THANKS...
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 21, 2019
The man self...why must you hide your health issue from your wife. Abeg, park well.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Kingjames(m): 6:16am On Apr 21, 2019
it was revealed that they belong to another man, though his wife is not aware of this.

story for the gods of thunder and brimstone

the fear of women is the beginning of healthy Home
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Toosure70: 6:17am On Apr 21, 2019
Bloggers are liars
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by okc4nairaland: 6:20am On Apr 21, 2019
If this story is true then you are the main problem of ur family, you knew you can't have a child and you kept the secret from the lady even before you wedded her all in the name you are trusting God for meracles , oppenig up to her shouldn't have stoped you from hoping unto Gods miracle , you subjected her to sever pains in her mind for good six years when you are the problem making her to think she can't have a child and she is been afraid of being kicked out . you both committed the same of fence, by keeping secret in the relationship , how sure are you that she has not secretly known about your health status ?
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by OyinO: 6:21am On Apr 21, 2019
Fooling the foolish and dumb fellowsheeps and being fooled by his wife.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by oduademon: 6:21am On Apr 21, 2019
What would Jesus do?
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by ibkonekt(m): 6:22am On Apr 21, 2019
true story guys
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by robosky02(m): 6:26am On Apr 21, 2019
damiloladuke:
A Pastor is considering divorcing his wife upon discovering that 'his children' don't belong to him, after DNA tests were being conducted on them.

In his narration, the man revealed that he had an accident years ago before meeting his wife and he was told it would only take a miracle for him to father a child.

Surprisingly, years into their marriage, his wife gave birth to their 1st child and then the 2nd and then the 3rd. But after DNA tests were done on the three children, it was revealed that they belong to another man, though his wife is not aware of this.

Read his story:

I have been married for 14years, we have 3kids (all boys) but none of them belongs to me. I know this for a fact but my wife does not know I know. Let me explain.

5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were travelling and our car skidded off the road. I was the only survivor of that accident.

l spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can’t have children.

i gave my life to Jesus Christ and become a committed Christian after the accident.

In summary, I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later, I met my wife in the process. I didn’t tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me. 6years of our marriage my got pregnant and had our first child.

To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA and it was clear I wasn’t the father. I repeated the test for all 3children and they are all not mine. I have been living with this situation for the past 8years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.

My Wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes around preaching to women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3children by another man or men l don’t know. I want to confront her, but l am confused as how to go about the situation

l am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

what should I do?

https://lailasnews.com/pastor-discovers-his-children-are-not-his-after-dna-tests/

your wife is good woman
Maintain your quoetness since you've been quite b4 marriage

1 Like

Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by awoluyi(m): 6:27am On Apr 21, 2019
The man ceases to be called a pastor with effect from day. All the church members together with the offerings and tithes in the church's account should be transferred to one the churches around.
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 21, 2019
Only the non-initiates would believe this superstory.

Mr Man, there's no medical condition that could arise from accident that could make you infertile while you still have erection that is strong enough to enable you have penetrative sex.

Your story could only thrive on a platform like nairaland because their moderators are majorly dumbhead who would vet anything just for traffic.

Balderdash!
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by daddio(m): 6:31am On Apr 21, 2019
chiedu7:
FAKE STORY angry

Brother, this could be true o.

Women are evil
Re: Pastor Discovers His Children Are Not His, After DNA Tests by bixton(m): 6:33am On Apr 21, 2019
If he is a pastor, his answer rests in the Bible. He should search the relevant scriptures as to what to do.
He only erred in not telling the wife.
This is a trying time and he should seek the counsel of God and subsequently talk to his wife about it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / Looking For Father After 30years / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.