Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Africa Is Better Than America - Akon - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Africa Is Better Than America - Akon (36032 Views)

Davido, Tunde Ednut, John Dumelo, Akon On 100 Peace Icons In Africa List / Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
tosinosam:

Think I will need to take English class on this forum through you. Your English grammar is wicked

ah my guy ? wetin I do na ?
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by moonbender(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
tohyorsih2:

No problem. You can send a PM wink
Okay
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
KingWarri:

One Mumu spotted...

One Einstein spotted. Hope you will sleep well now
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by moonbender(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I couldn't send the PM as agreed.
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by moonbender(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Kindly send a chat to this number: +2347030964115 (WhatsApp)
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Lotechi(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ahmed0336:
no matter how hard you explain many youths will never see it from that perspective.

it's all good!!
Akon is only massaging the ego of these African leaders to get favor. Its these unfounded theory that make most African leaders to denounce free speech and the free press. If atrocities are not exposed, how would leaders sit up and how do you have an informed citizenry?
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
moonbender:

Kindly send a chat to this number: +2347030964115 (WhatsApp)

We don't use Whatsapp here in chink land. We use wechat(The chinese version of whatsapp)
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by philos(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
Though they say there's no place like home. This has become quite subjective. For me, anywhere you find yourself, doing honest work to earn a living, with guaranteed safety, and available and accessible social amenities, is your home. I cannot call a place a better place, let alone a home, if my comfort, peace and safety are scarce commodities.
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by ochuksman123: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Relocate back to Africa b4 lecturing us
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

All this and he will still be paying tax to a non existent government
tax money wey d officials and dhier oga at d top dey flex.if u really want to live comfortable in nigeria just buy the things u need to live with by urself cos infrastructure in nigeria is non existent.even wen it comes to health in nigeria its still zero cos our health system is comatose. the average lifespan of a nigerian male right now is 47 yrs and some ppl here dey argue here dat we living a better quality of life.
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by moonbender(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
tohyorsih2:

We don't use Whatsapp here in chink land. We use wechat(The chinese version of whatsapp)

Okay, will it work here if I get the app? Or we should use Facebook Messenger?
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
Elliot2:
and end up using your #500k to buy imported goods to live a comfortable life. Ari ifamba eh!
its not even buying imported things thats even worse but importing discarded items in europe and america into africa.
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
moonbender:

Okay, will it work here if I get the app? Or we should use Facebook Messenger?

The app works in Nigeria. We don't use facebook too
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by InvertedHammer: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
/
It is one of those debates that needs no intervention.

Africa is El Dorado.

Akon, we concur.

/
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by moonbender(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
tohyorsih2:
The app works in Nigeria. We don't use facebook too
Okay. I'll get the app. How will I linkup with you on WeChat?
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by SACI: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
Thales01:
I dissent from his erroneous statement.
If Africa were to be better than America,Africans wouldn't be emigrating from their respective countries in droves in search of green pastures abroad.
But Africa possesses tremendous potentials to outpace America in terms of development and advancement evident in the fact that Africa is the home to limitless human and natural resources.Unfortunately,dearth of percipient leadership is impeding our progress as a continent.Power-hungry african leaders have the flawed mentality about power as an avenue for self aggrandizement instead of actualization of the common good of the people.That is why most African countries are mired in pervasive corruption.That is why Africa still remain backward in spite of its endless potentialities.
I agree with what you said but I just want to add something...there wouldnt have been anything like the colonial period where The Europeans stole alot from Africa without Europeans migrating.
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ahmed0336:
no matter how hard you explain many youths will never see it from that perspective.

it's all good!!
Africa is better than America for Akon because he is a American citizen. grin
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
Akon is a hyporcrite! Africa is better than America but he has an American passport, his children, if he has any, are probarbly Also Americans.. grin grin

He made his money in America. America enriched him. Again Akon should keep his bloody opinions to himself.
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
ochuksman123:
Relocate back to Africa b4 lecturing us

Don't mind the Idiot, his children are Americans, his business is in America, he has An American citizenship. He made millions of dollars in America. Yet he claims Africa is better than America Akon should keep his bloody opinion to himself. Africa can never be better than America in 200 years to come.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
moonbender:

Okay. I'll get the app. How will I linkup with you on WeChat?

I sent you a mail smiley
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Africa can never ever be better than America in the next 200 years to come.. Akon is a bloody hyporcrite..

Let him start by giving up his American passport and Accent. Ewu senegal.
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Boyooosa(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
We no go shout out make the world hear the thing wey our leaders do us shocked
Abi Akon is high ni?
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
philos:
Though they say there's no place like home. This has become quite subjective. For me, anywhere you find yourself, doing honest work to earn a living, with guaranteed safety, and available and accessible social amenities, is your home. I cannot call a place a better place, let alone a home, if my comfort, peace and safety are scarce commodities.
Absolutely!
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by moonbender(m): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I sent you a mail smiley
Okay, seen.
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Saintp:

All you niggas care about in this life is just ya own pockets, money,money and money. Do you guys ever care about your environment? Do you niggas ever care about your infrastructure? Do you guys ever care about the disable, the poor etc? Do you guys ever care about your institutions?No wonder politicians will not do anything while in office but will bring out billions to share during elections because they know that is where the interest of the people is.

For Africa to move forward, we must first understand that the strength and attractiveness of a country lies on it general wealth (environment, institutions, infrastructures etc) and not on individual wealth of people earning 500k a month.

If assassins invade ya house and you have 5 mins to get help and survive, a poor man in America will simply dial 911 and get the police to rescue him while a rich man in Nigeria will die with his 500k salary.
If you have the money to access world class hospitals in time of emergency, it will take 6 hours to get to a hospital in Europe while it will take 10 mins for a poor man in Europe to access the same hospital the rich Nigerian man is running to for the same issue.

What I am saying is that money is not the all and all, a lot of things are higher up in the ladder for some people than just money in the bank which could be useless in a shithole.
Please tell them oo!! upon all the obssession with money Nigerians are still the poorest.
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by jom28gy(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

With their destroyed land they still manage to produce more than enough food. So much that they throw much of what tjey produce. You with yoyr fertile blessed land you dont have enoigh to eat and still import their own produce. SMH
is due to mismanaged of African governments,otherwise,africa states are richer than them all
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by femochee(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=midolian post=77723232]It is simple. Come back to Africa grin[/quote
Simple as ABC..
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
U re absolutely correct bro

I know a couple of guys who were doing relatively fine in Nigeria. The left in search of greener pasture

Almost all of them are regretting it.

One of them warned me not to contemplate leaving Nigeria
Dude relocated to Canada with his family
A guy sharing flat with them started fuuucking his wife.

Dude can't dare do much about it
He is stuck
If he files for divorce he loses everything
and the guy fuuuuucking his wife will no longer be hiding to do it
Just read what you have written Above and tell me if it makes any sense. grin

So this led to your conclusion that Nigeria is better than Canada? grin

what About the other 20 guys who left for canada and now they have good jobs and living comfortably with their wives and children?
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by temisimo: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
never knew being in advanced countries for so long and still be so deluded is a reality. Akon must be out of his mind claiming this and i know bunch of lazy African youths will share/believe the same thought. mind you,the more our affluents make us believe in false the more africa future is thrown into dooms
Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
temisimo:
never knew being in advanced countries for so long and still be so deluded is a reality. Akon must be out of his mind claiming this and i know bunch of lazy African youths will share/believe the same thought. mind you,the more our affluents make us believe in false the more africa future is thrown into dooms
Akon is a bloody hyporcrite i think he is trying to scam some Ignorant folks, i believe he has an ulterior motive for making such claims.

1 Like

Re: Africa Is Better Than America - Akon by Chubhie: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
cucumbae:
But not Nigeria
Naija issa shithole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

American Singer, Prince Dies At 57 At Paisley Park - BBC / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide / Beverly Osu Flaunts Bikini Body In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.