Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (98554 Views)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Euphrates247(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Direct entering straight to paradise
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by DieselGen: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
demo4ril97:
Many atimes, I just laugh it off when I hear guys going the extreme in a bid to satisfy a biatch that would most likely cheat, irrespective of how hard you hit. That how humans are wired to be insatiable, I can recollect how I had a fair share from one of my area bros gf who is always nagging how his hoe was such loyal, infact uncle get all what a girl should appreciate in a men but she wasn't contented.

I still have another parade and she is a crazy one, and am observing b4 making an attack.
I will just advice guy men to keep safety, your satisfaction before her selfish interest. If she no feel okay make she get a lovemachinè

He who leaves a fight, lives to fight better another day. You can't always win

You're the right nigga. No need killing yourself for a hole you'll never dig to the end.
Just be yourself and be natural than taking hard drugs to satisfy what doesn't exist...
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Majlaw(m): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
dancok:
pls there is a song like that, can u give me it title.
Kiss Daniel No do
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by victorian(f): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
RZArecta2:
Nigerian police are useless sha, why arrest the girlfriend ?

What a question?

She fucvked him to death..

cheesy

Nigerian man and sex Ehn?

Mehn so terrible. They can fucvk as if their lives depends on it ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
obembet:

May God forgiv u
Na true he talk nah... My microbiology lecturer told us back then when I was in campus that the vagina of a woman contain lactic acid, maybe the sweetener purge the guy belle due to too much bleeping.
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Emyjeze(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lets talk about ''sex'' ..... Thats what i do best
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
Majlaw:
Kiss Daniel No do
thanks.
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Ozkar: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
funmijoyb:
Nigerians and sex sha. If we love Nigeria our country the way we love sex, it won't be a shithole like Donald trump allegedly called it
is there any country where people don't love sex?
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by yeman2012(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
ok
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by ba7man(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
Dem send you go school go learn, you say "no"!!!.....na nack you wan nack.

See your dead body now. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by RZArecta2(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
vanjos:

What if she carry juju?

can you prove juju in a court of law ? I’m sorry for that girl if her parents don’t have money
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by sheshemeregun(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
demo4ril97:
Many atimes, I just laugh it off when I hear guys going the extreme in a bid to satisfy a biatch that would most likely cheat, irrespective of how hard you hit. That how humans are wired to be insatiable, I can recollect how I had a fair share from one of my area bros gf who is always nagging how his hoe was such loyal, infact uncle get all what a girl should appreciate in a men but she wasn't contented.

I still have another parade and she is a crazy one, and am observing b4 making an attack.
I will just advice guy men to keep safety, your satisfaction before her selfish interest. If she no feel okay make she get a lovemachinè

He who leaves a fight, lives to fight better another day. You can't always win
u said it all,wa gbayi!!!
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Neoteny(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
The youths say there's hunger and death in the land, but it's sex killing them instead.

How contented does one need to be to die of sex?
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Snow02: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
itzzhoneybee:
Came through there and left through there grin,
I'd leave through yours too
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Brightest04(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
...No skin pain.He came through it and died through it....Good for him if I must say.
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Emmypromise: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
It's rare to hear of a husband dying on top of his wife.
This heart attack no de affect married men?
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by juniorstar(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lemme cause small trouble...why is nobody mentioning the fact that he too cud have been used to buy benz too. Abi na only guys dey use girls buy benz.

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Diamond23(f): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
Died in active service.....RIP!
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by bobolistica(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=dainformant post=77755004]A student of Benue State University (BSU) Makurdi, has passed away after marathon sex with girlfriend, according to reports.

The deceased student identified as Jeff, who is a student of Library and Information Science in the institution - was reported to have died after having sex with girlfriend.

It was gathered that Jeff complained of abdominal pain after the sex session with the girlfriend and died later in a hospital.

Many internet users are of the o
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Snow02:
I'd leave through yours too

K
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Ominimercy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Who win?
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Tecno66: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
RZArecta2:
Nigerian police are uspeless sha, why arrest the girlfriend ?
Abi o. I sure say the girl fit even tell am say e don do. The guy go say make him do one join am. I am sure he will be regretting where he is now. When something sweet like sugar, coke etc, take am with moderation.

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by chukxie(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
Toto no be competition!
Toto no be food!
Toto no be war!
Do as your power reach, and humbly climb down from kpekus some men no go hear. Na kerewa, kerewa, until them go fall down die! I no dey cross my boundary. Once I cum I don waka > grin

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Tecno66: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
Denikayan:
Truth be told, Toto is very sweet.
Be careful when taking coke, sugar and other sweet things. Na wetin sweet dey kill man. It's unfortunate he had to go back through the same way he came.
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
But I think say benue guys are strong naturally... Tiv mostly..

Well Las lass ...like my grandfather used to say... Nothing de for fish head...
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by bizzibodi(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Small pikin whey him papa and am go school he go dey study totology & fuckology.
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by tunize(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
obembet:

May God forgiv u
Abeg nor vex is this ur real self on ur d.p?
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Tecno66: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
Emmypromise:
It's rare to hear of a husband dying on top of his wife.
This heart attack no de affect married men?
Reason is simple. Most men do once for the day. They can continue from where they stop the next day but for girl matter, they say opportunity come but once. Guys don't know when the next opportunity will come. So this chance they have, men tend to make maximum use of it. They even take drugs to do well. While growing up, I had of guys going seven..... before morning. You wonder if an award is to be given at the end this.
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Brightdude007: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Pucci should not be a do or die affair.....when u start hearing harder harder, Pls faster faster in d 3rd or 4th round...... Just know ur village pple are around the corner. Every battle is not meant to be won
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Tecno66: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
femi4:
When she says faster faster, my guy use your brain
When you have not finished the job and Nepa takes light and the heat is much and you have a choice to finish up or step down to get fresh air, please step down to avoid sufforcation. Most guys tend to want to finish up even at the expense of their lives.
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Zeusc(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
fool
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Advancedman(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
Aboks:
sex sex sex wetin dem swell 4 una
The guy Na one way traffic as em come Na the same way em carry go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.