Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (98556 Views)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by bewla(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
Oma307:
he should continue the sex wherever he is. the rate at which guys are dieing on sex is becoming alarming. at least if you can't abstain from sex, one round of sex is enough. I am just wondering what he will tell God on judgment day when he is asked what killed him
u ask us to fill the world,

I die on active duty

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Okezedan(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
As you small reach, you don dey Bleep. Sex is the cheapest commodity in town this days o
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Katier00(f): 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
SmellySperm:

lol coming from a fellow woman
just the truth
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by ladybim0416(f): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
Oma307:
he should continue the sex wherever he is. the rate at which guys are dieing on sex is becoming alarming. at least if you can't abstain from sex, one round of sex is enough. I am just wondering what he will tell God on judgment day when he is asked what killed him

is it a most u drug urself b4 having sex, guys! guys!! guys!!! ...this is why I advised my younger brother not to date girls that can't do without sex
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by SirLakes: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
RZArecta2:
Nigerian police are useless sha, why arrest the girlfriend ?

They need to investigate wetin dey kill inside tha pucci grin

2 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Abcruz(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Denikayan:
Truth be told, Toto is very sweet.

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

Flee from sexual immorality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by begwong: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
BEWARE OF THOSE LADIES YELLING DURING SEX, BABY HARDER, BABY FASTER, BABY DIG HARDER. THEY ARE THE ONES THAT SENDS PEOPLE TO EARLY GRAVE.
STOP TAKING ENHANCERS TO FCK ANY LADY JAREY!
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by hammerFC: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
chukxie:
Toto no be competition!
Toto no be food!
Toto no be war!
Do as your power reach, and humbly climb down from kpekus some men no go hear. Na kerewa, kerewa, until them go fall down die! I no dey cross my boundary. Once I cum I don waka > grin

Brightdude007:
Pucci should not be a do or die affair.....when u start hearing harder harder, Pls faster faster in d 3rd or 4th round...... Just know ur village pple are around the corner. Every battle is not meant to be won

U ARE ALL A DISGRACE TO MANHOOD.

ORDINARY PUSSY! NO WONDER SOME OF THIS WOMEN THINK THEY CAN TAKE U ON IN PHYSICAL COMBAT.

WE DONT FUCCK PUSSY, WE BEAT THAT SHITT UP.

SHE MUST BEG FIRST BEFORE WE TURN IT DOWN AND THEN TURN IT UP AGAIN..

AFTER, U TAKE PRIDE IN LETTING HER KNOW WHO WIN.
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by BRASH: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
czarina:
All they do is sex sex sex! Nothing for their head. Ediots!

I just hope this story is true sha.
like say u no dey do. talk true, how many times u dey do in a week?
grin
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Joshinvent(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is getting too much. Guys please take it easy
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by BarrElChapo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Na the pressure wey una don put on us nah. If we no perform well we risk losing to another hences desperate measures must be employed.
funmijoyb:
Nigerians and sex sha. If we love Nigeria our country the way we love sex, it won't be a shithole like Donald trump allegedly called it
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
ladybim0416:

is it a most u drug urself b4 having sex, guys! guys!! guys!!! ...this is why I advised my younger brother not to date girls that can't do without sex
I hope your brother can stick to that advice but that means you are not into a sex relationship. Na ur type I dey look for, abeg any vacancy for ur side
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
matiandu:
The girl friend must be a calabar woman
oga no be calabar, Na Tiv lady, they can Bleep. it is very hard for you not to see at least a Tiv girl in a brothel

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
Katier00:
just the truth
God bless you my dear
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by judetov2(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
benue ppl and toto.....hmmm I am not surprised.... if u have not been satisfied in bed before please find ur way to benue state and u will thank me later.
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
bewla:
u ask us to fill the world,

I die on active duty
lol

2 Likes

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by mightyhaze: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
luminouz:

Admiration @15 mounds of yam shocked

U well so?? undecided
No sir. Pls render me some help

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by bionixs: 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
Aboks:
sex sex sex wetin dem swell 4 una
the rate at which young boys use sex enhancement drugs these days calls for concern. maybe just to utilize the opportunity that calls but once in a long while. One I know in his mid 20s can't have erection without enhancer as I type this comment. youth,beware. don't destroy your future for empty pleasure
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by godquality: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
He no train b4 going for marathon? Well rip. Lesson learnt, train hard b4 engaging in you know....
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
his manhood will forever live on.RIP
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by perlemo(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
Let VAR the incident to find out ?
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by maestromicky(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Omo after i cum... The so called girl fit hustle for her own cum ooo... If she no fit cum make she drink water
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Darevofpeace(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
funmijoyb:
Nigerians and sex sha. If we love Nigeria our country the way we love sex, it won't be a shithole like Donald trump allegedly called it
As in sex is too overrated though.
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Aladdin1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
no be sex kill am.maybe he was a sickler or he was poisoned.
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by JohnNU(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
RZArecta2:
To cut their own share what else. grin
RZArecta2:
To cut their own share what else.

1 Like

Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
MAY ALLAH GRANT HIM AL-JANNAL FIDAU AND THE REWARDS THEREIN
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by princenaira(m): 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
He died in active service
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by dominion001(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
One thing must kill a man.. shocked
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
dainformant:
A student of Benue State University (BSU) Makurdi, has passed away after marathon sex with girlfriend, according to reports.

The deceased student identified as Jeff, who is a student of Library and Information Science in the institution - was reported to have died after having sex with girlfriend.

It was gathered that Jeff complained of abdominal pain after the sex session with the girlfriend and died later in a hospital.

Many internet users are of the opinion that the deceased may have taken drugs to boost his performance which later led to his death.

According to reports, the girlfriend reported the case to the police and was arrested in the process as investigations into the matter are underway.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/benue-university-student-dies-after-marathon-sex-with-girlfriend.html
common headache u nor go take panadol, u go dey manage d body dey go....but e reach time for puna, u go take overdose. NOR WORRY like 1000 puna dey wait for u for d 2nd world
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by Legendguru: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
funmijoyb:

you mean you dont love incredible. sex is fun.the cowards are not.just doing it right
Re: Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo by perlemo(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
Enough enjoyment get you bro ! U can continue ur sex expedition in the land of the dead !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.