Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities (43611 Views)

Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities / 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) / "Suspend The Use Of ID Cards, Use Admission Letters" - ESAN President Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Myself2(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
DannyDarvay:
There is no big deal with that especially for MSC. Getting admission to UK universities are very easy once you have your qualification because they are steady looking for foreigners that will come and pay the big bucks. If you apply for 20 universities you will still get admission all you do is select the one you are very ok with.
Only for my bsc I applied to six universities and all six universities gave me admission and I opted for the cheapest which was Coventry University.

Some will even chase you in case you happen to just make enquiries for the masters programme and fail to communicate with them again

5 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by emmabest2000(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
Somebody5589:
Congrats dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Heylius(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
bet9ja:
This is not a big deal. JAMB/POST UME is a destiny killer. Maybe she has suffered from JAMB. Anyways, congrats
Oga dey read na

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by KingAzubuike(f): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
DannyDarvay:
There is no big deal with that especially for MSC. Getting admission to UK universities are very easy once you have your qualification because they are steady looking for foreigners that will come and pay the big bucks. If you apply for 20 universities you will still get admission all you do is select the one you are very ok with.
Only for my bsc I applied to six universities and all six universities gave me admission and I opted for the cheapest which was Coventry University.
Exactly., I don't know what she's making Boise for. Its very easy to do masters abroad so far you have the kudi.

5 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Admitwithschola: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A Nigerian lady has secured admission into 10 foreign Universities to study for her M.Sc

The lady identified as Franka Anyama Undie, is a Cross River State indigene and a graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife where she studied Accountancy and graduated with a very strong Second Class Upper.

In her words:

After graduation, she applied to a number of foreign universities and was offered admission in the 10 Universities listed below:

1) Griffith College Dublin: MSc in International Business and Law.
2) University of Essex: MSc Actuarial Science.
3) University of Sussex: Master of Science Information Technology with Business and Management.
4) Cranfield University: MSc Management and Information Systems.
5) University of Dundee: MSc International Oil and Gas Management.
6) University of Manchester: MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development.
7) Loughborough University: MSc Information Management and Business Technology.
cool University of Strathclyde: MSc International Management.
9) University of Nottingham: Master of Science Information Systems and Operations Management.
10) London School of Economics: Masters of Science in Management of Information systems and Digital Innovation.
11) University of Greenwich: MSc Global Oil and Gas Management.

Franka is right now searching for a sponsor that will help her achieve her dream as she intends to study for Masters of Science Information Technology with Business and Management at The University of Sussex.

https://lailasnews.com/very-brilliant-nigerian-lady-poses-with-10-admission-letters-she-got-from-foreign-universities/

Congratulations!

This is a lot of volume - minus LSE and one/two others sha.

2:1 will hardly get you masters scholarships from UK sources these days, America is likely to fund more generously!

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by GOFRONT(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is a real slay queen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by tempest01(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
UK schools....UK that will give you admission in one week. With your unofficial transcript sef. Anybody can sit down and apply for 10 UK schools and get all the admissions. This is not an achievement.

6 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by grandstar(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
She should have targeted a Canadian institution for her Master's

After the program, she would be allowed to work for 3 years to gain the requisite experience.

4 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Admitwithschola: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A Nigerian lady has secured admission into 10 foreign Universities to study for her M.Sc

The lady identified as Franka Anyama Undie, is a Cross River State indigene and a graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife where she studied Accountancy and graduated with a very strong Second Class Upper.

In her words:

After graduation, she applied to a number of foreign universities and was offered admission in the 10 Universities listed below:

3) University of Sussex: Master of Science Information Technology with Business and Management.
6) University of Manchester: MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development.
9) University of Nottingham: Master of Science Information Systems and Operations Management.
10) London School of Economics: Masters of Science in Management of Information systems and Digital Innovation.

Franka is right now searching for a sponsor that will help her achieve her dream as she intends to study for Masters of Science Information Technology with Business and Management at The University of Sussex.

https://lailasnews.com/very-brilliant-nigerian-lady-poses-with-10-admission-letters-she-got-from-foreign-universities/

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by MXrap: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Its no big deal. I can sit in my room and apply to these schools and get the same admission. The issue is if you can afford the school fees and visa application. All these schools are on internet, just apply and they will give you admission immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Admitwithschola: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by AleAirHub(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Is the scholarship free of charge? I have more than 10 letters in my inbox as well. undecided

goldcoinhub:

In her words:

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
I can offer her a bed in one of the rooms in my house. tongue food, tea and bread. get her a part time job in Tesco's as i am not sure if Students are allowed to work full time, if she plays nice.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Youngstar76(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
MayoK2318:

Lol c person wey poverty n brokenness wan finish. E even get time to screenshot the chat wey him chat with himself via him other number n him forget to screenshot from the other number LMAO
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Admitwithschola: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
MXrap:
Its no big deal. I can sit in my room and apply to these schools and get the same admission. The issue is if you can afford the school fees and visa application. All these schools are on internet, just apply and they will give you admission immediately.

Not really. LSE will be hard

The rest, if you've 2:1, yes you're correct. You can apply and get admissions.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by DannyDarvay(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Exactly., I don't know what she's making Boise for. Its very easy to do masters abroad so far you have the kudi.

I am shocked to see that they make it sound like a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by enemyofprogress: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
Undie na which kind name be dat?
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Meritocracy: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
So far you get money, admission is very easy abroad. They even get marketing team in Africa to advertise the university. Meanwhile she has done well to reason beyond her yansh

2 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by bettercreature(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
Paulpeterparker:
before applying she should have considered her financial power.
Pure nonsense.I wonder why she can not work with her degree
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
She looks like the daughter of a rich man, I can bet my two balls that she didn’t write waec with her brains

It is very easy to get an admission abroad they make a lot of money from foreign students
Not all rich children are dull. Some of them are so intelligent that you can't speak before them.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by pansophist(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
When you can get 10 different admission letters in countries like Norway where education is free and world class, then, I will consider this commendable. I remember when I applied for a bachelor degree in London less than a decade ago, and I got a place even without WAEC result. They issued a conditional admission letter, to make it unconditional when I issue my waec result. Filling the admission form was enough to secure me a place, without any certificate from my part.

UK education is capitalist, it's all about money. The unqualified will always be issued a place, but the question is, can you pay for it?

7 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
princeking2:

Not all rich children are dull. Some of them are so intelligent that you can't speak before them.
....because they are gods?
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by yus248(f): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
DannyDarvay:
Plz hw did u apply to dem
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by sosa993: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Truly, people don't read before commenting. Someone was even saying maybe jamb has bleeped up. Like read na. Anyway, congratulations brains. May we all meet at the top.

2 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by MrPsalmist(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Congrats to her
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by sirpekun: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Christian Lady Ascends the Throne Of Her Late Father, Speaks About Her Fears Before Coronation

On Facebook, a lady with the name Moyinloluwa shares her fears when she was told she would be regent after the departure of her father. She was to be the regent of Ifedore LGA, Ondo State.

A Christian, afraid of the traditional practices that may jeopardize her faith, she wasn’t sure about being regent. She revealed that after prayers and asking God for help, her fears disappeared.

Cc @Lalasticlala

MayoK2318:
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by DannyDarvay(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
yus248:
Plz hw did u apply to dem

I used an agency known as BETA then but I heard the name has changed. They did the application through UCAS. I believe you can apply yourself through UCAS.

I think BETA is now called Preparatory for life or something like that.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by SarkinYarki: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
They are only after your money after which they give a worthless certificate that will leave you in mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by chijos12: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
She looks like the daughter of a rich man, I can bet my two balls that she didn’t write waec with her brains

It is very easy to get an admission abroad they make a lot of money from foreign students
Bro she graduated from OAU.Do you know the admission requirements to study in any of the Nigeria public Universities.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by uuzba(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Here is one that got the beauty and the brains!!
Which brains?
Foreign universities need money. Why won't they give you admission?
Nonsense
You to think it is like Nigeria that don't know what it wants?
When I did my masters overseas, the lecturer will give us form to fill at the end of the module/course. To rate his teaching. As a Nigerian, cold catch me.
Before we finished our 12 months course, the whole admissions office was redesigned, snapped and pasted on the school website.
Na money them dey find.

Daft girl.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by deavicky(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
The girl fine sha if say I know her I for give admission to marriage class St John's parish.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by salford1: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
What is the point of applying to all the schools? UK schools will give you admissions as long as you have a 2.1.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.