Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities (43612 Views)

Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities / 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) / "Suspend The Use Of ID Cards, Use Admission Letters" - ESAN President Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

First, you write as if you have no brain...
And now you are about to lose your balls. cheesy

The misogyny and sexism of Nigerians is on an entirely different level. SMH
Bro
Park well

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by selemo: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
African! And so what? Where are we still now despite all this certificates? Mark Zukerberg and Bill Gate have no certificate but they are able change the world.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Bifrost: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
ultron12345:
Pls, do these easy admission universities include top universities like Oxford, Cambridge, UCL

No na...
The "easy admission universities" are the ones that she was giving admission into. grin

Like Loughborough, Griffith, Sussex, Essex...

Getting admission into Oxbridge is like passing through the eye of the biblical needle. grin
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by teebrainz(m): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
She looks like the daughter of a rich man, I can bet my two balls that she didn’t write waec with her brains

It is very easy to get an admission abroad they make a lot of money from foreign students
i can bet with 6 of my balls that she wrote WAEC & passed with her brain cos i sat in same exam Hall with her.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by teebrainz(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A Nigerian lady has secured admission into 10 foreign Universities to study for her M.Sc

The lady identified as Franka Anyama Undie, is a Cross River State indigene and a graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife where she studied Accountancy and graduated with a very strong Second Class Upper.

In her words:

After graduation, she applied to a number of foreign universities and was offered admission in the 10 Universities listed below:

1) Griffith College Dublin: MSc in International Business and Law.
2) University of Essex: MSc Actuarial Science.
3) University of Sussex: Master of Science Information Technology with Business and Management.
4) Cranfield University: MSc Management and Information Systems.
5) University of Dundee: MSc International Oil and Gas Management.
6) University of Manchester: MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development.
7) Loughborough University: MSc Information Management and Business Technology.
cool University of Strathclyde: MSc International Management.
9) University of Nottingham: Master of Science Information Systems and Operations Management.
10) London School of Economics: Masters of Science in Management of Information systems and Digital Innovation.
11) University of Greenwich: MSc Global Oil and Gas Management.

Franka is right now searching for a sponsor that will help her achieve her dream as she intends to study for Masters of Science Information Technology with Business and Management at The University of Sussex.

https://lailasnews.com/very-brilliant-nigerian-lady-poses-with-10-admission-letters-she-got-from-foreign-universities/

Congratulations darling. Funds will come, you are destined for greatness, God gat u
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by erons22(m): 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
jesmond3945:
why you mention newcastle?

Their admission process is just too easy

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Agugbadin: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is not an achievement, if you apply to any of these schools with minimum of second class lower they will offer you admission, they need students just like our private universities.Finally this does not add any value to our country and is her money is what they want period.

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by pinknipple: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
I talk am, she no go get yansh Las Las....

but if na naija universities,she go carry yansh everywhere.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by soulhighman(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
DannyDarvay:
There is no big deal with that especially for MSC. Getting admission to UK universities are very easy once you have your qualification because they are steady looking for foreigners that will come and pay the big bucks. If you apply for 20 universities you will still get admission all you do is select the one you are very ok with.
Only for my bsc I applied to six universities and all six universities gave me admission and I opted for the cheapest which was Coventry University.

You just said my mind. She just wasted money on application fees

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
NONE OF THIS FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES MEET UP WITH THE STANDARD OF UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, ILORIN AND OAU
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by TheVictorious(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
DannyDarvay:
There is no big deal with that especially for MSC. Getting admission to UK universities are very easy once you have your qualification because they are steady looking for foreigners that will come and pay the big bucks. If you apply for 20 universities you will still get admission all you do is select the one you are very ok with.
Only for my bsc I applied to six universities and all six universities gave me admission and I opted for the cheapest which was Coventry University.

Hi bro
So you finished from Coventry?
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by DannyDarvay(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
TheVictorious:

Hi bro
So you finished from Coventry?

Yes I did in 2007 and my msc in Nottingham Trent.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by DannyDarvay(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
soulhighman:

You just said my mind. She just wasted money on application fees

I just spoke the truth. Application ain't the issue, have you got the bucks to go and finish? That's the major issue. If you don't have a sponsor that is loaded don't even think of studying in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by TheVictorious(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
DannyDarvay:

Yes I did in 2007 and my msc in Nottingham Trent.

Interesting...

Would you be willing to assist in offering guidiance.

I'd be applying for Coventry MSc in Summer. So much I need to find out about
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by DannyDarvay(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
TheVictorious:

Interesting...

Would you be willing to assist in offering guidiance.

I'd be applying for Coventry MSc in Summer. So much I need to find out about

Bro honestly I won't be able to offer any assistance. I can only talk about the experience. I used an agent which I think is still the best option though I left the UK in 2010. Coventry is still one of the best places to study.

Coventry is so much fun because accommodation is on the low side and its a chilling town. Just about 15 minutes drive to Birmingham, same to Leicester, about an hour train ride to London, and so many other places you can always visit at your free time just that Coventry will be your base. Its really fun in the UK when your mind is free that you are just working for extra cash because you have a sponsor and not when you you to hustle big as a student.
The UK police don't have issues, the fastest way to get yourself involved with the police is to have a car and drive with naija mentality. They will shock you.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by jesmond3945: 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
erons22:

Their admission process is just too easy
I see probably they are desperate athough i am an alumni.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by sweetilicious(f): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is the truest definition of slay queen.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by kessler53(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
DannyDarvay:
try oxford University ,then you know that getting admission is not an easy task.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by DannyDarvay(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
kessler53:
try oxford University ,then you know that getting admission is not an easy task.

I know that and I stated that already. Did you see Oxford in all the admission letters she posted? With this her excitement about 10 admission letters its obvious she can't even dare Oxford. All the universities on the list are free admission givers and even many others she didn't mention.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by KingOfThePay(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
She is from Obudu , Cross River State.

I can also reckon the place she took those pictures is the environment of either of these 3 places, Girls Secondary School, Boys Secondary School or Nursing School by FCE...
Haha, now this is Bringing back Old memories...

Anyways, Where I come from we don't t joke with Education. When it comes to Academics we produce the soundest minds and loads sail out to pursue a Sprightly promising future with Academics as the emblem
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by UncletC: 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
She looks like the daughter of a rich man, I can bet my two balls that she didn’t write waec with her brains

It is very easy to get an admission abroad they make a lot of money from foreign students
always read a post before you make your comment..
stop showing low level of reasoning here, it is Master's degree she is talking about here not first degree ....
even if it were to be first degree, go to expensive secondary schools, you will see so many rich parents children that are great brains.... your reasoning is daffy
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by mechanics(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
I wish her good luck.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by UncletC: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

always read a post before you make your comment.. she graduated with second class upper, and you know what this meant..
stop showing low level of reasoning here, it is Master's degree she is talking about here not first degree ....
even if it were to be first degree, go to expensive secondary schools, you will see so many rich parents children that are great brains.... your reasoning is daffy
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by erons22(m): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2019
jesmond3945:
I see probably they are desperate athough i am an alumni.
Oh ok
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Kingkun69(m): 3:46am On Apr 23, 2019
Leebeedo:
All UK schools, they give out admissions like Akara cos they want your money.
will still find good job without 1st class tongue
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Kingkun69(m): 3:50am On Apr 23, 2019
DannyDarvay:

I know that and I stated that already. Did you see Oxford in all the admission letters she posted? With this her excitement about 10 admission letters its obvious she can't even dare Oxford. All the universities on the list are free admission givers and even many others she didn't mention.
don't be brainless university of Manchester was there ur family generation can't collect admission so stop hating even with all those so called 'free admission givers' she will still get jobs easier than a first class naija graduate
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Kingkun69(m): 3:52am On Apr 23, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
NONE OF THIS FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES MEET UP WITH THE STANDARD OF UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, ILORIN AND OAU
what haters tell themselves sure this was you cheesy

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by DannyDarvay(m): 6:14am On Apr 23, 2019
Kingkun69:
don't be brainless university of Manchester was there ur family generation can't collect admission so stop hating even with all those so called 'free admission givers' she will still get jobs easier than a first class naija graduate

I don't blame you. I know your problem but unfortunately I am not the cause of it so I can't help you.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Bifrost: 6:17am On Apr 23, 2019
Kingkun69:
will still find good job without 1st class tongue

Not in the UK. You're heading back to your country as soon as you graduate.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Bifrost: 6:19am On Apr 23, 2019
Kingkun69:

Don't be an ignoramus. Do you know how many foreign trained 1st class graduates currently without jobs?
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Bifrost: 6:21am On Apr 23, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

See this joker. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.