Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities (43608 Views)

Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities / 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) / "Suspend The Use Of ID Cards, Use Admission Letters" - ESAN President Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
You're the one doing them a favor because all your money goes into their packets. I know two people who got into PhD in the UK very easily and a few doing Masters. Just apply and watch the admissions come in. They want your money.

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by amaks: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
She's so pretty. Beauty and brains. Happy for her. Go and fave studies and keep up the good work. Don't get distracted.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
Franka Anyama Undie

The name sounds like nyamanyama undies.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
Paulpeterparker:
before applying she should have considered her financial power.

Not really most times u need to prove you already have admission in other to get scholarship/ sponsor.so she is right
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by EmekaBlue(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
e easy na, countries wey dey like nigerian students money...i fit get 5 from chinese uni...2 from cyprus,the rest from england with 3rd class....

post 10 diff scholarships then i'll clap for u

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Psoul(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
All these ppl saying that it is easy to get and rubbish like that, is it too difficult for u guys to say congratulation to the young lady?
If it is breast that she is flaunting now, the whole Nairaland community will come against her that women have nothing to offer apart from breast and nyash.

Those that cannot achieve anything are always the first to criticize achievements in order to cover up for what they cannot do. Drag the high flyers to the same level of none flyers. That is always their project.

2 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Emlexpepenazi: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lordofthewest:
They'll soon come and claim she's from biafuro now

no be lie..........oya where them dey?
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Ubdavis(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
I was also admitted. I didn't have the fund, I choose not to be a burden to anyone...

2 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by sleepking(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
I thought it was scholarships sef...smh
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by yus248(f): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
DannyDarvay:

I used an agency known as BETA then but I heard the name has changed. They did the application through UCAS. I believe you can apply yourself through UCAS.

I think BETA is now called Preparatory for life or something like that.
Hmm.. Tnk u.. I will try dat nw
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by madridsta007(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A Nigerian lady has secured admission into 10 foreign Universities to study for her M.Sc

The lady identified as Franka Anyama Undie, is a Cross River State indigene and a graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife where she studied Accountancy and graduated with a very strong Second Class Upper.

In her words:

After graduation, she applied to a number of foreign universities and was offered admission in the 10 Universities listed below:

1) Griffith College Dublin: MSc in International Business and Law.
2) University of Essex: MSc Actuarial Science.
3) University of Sussex: Master of Science Information Technology with Business and Management.
4) Cranfield University: MSc Management and Information Systems.
5) University of Dundee: MSc International Oil and Gas Management.
6) University of Manchester: MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development.
7) Loughborough University: MSc Information Management and Business Technology.
cool University of Strathclyde: MSc International Management.
9) University of Nottingham: Master of Science Information Systems and Operations Management.
10) London School of Economics: Masters of Science in Management of Information systems and Digital Innovation.
11) University of Greenwich: MSc Global Oil and Gas Management.

Franka is right now searching for a sponsor that will help her achieve her dream as she intends to study for Masters of Science Information Technology with Business and Management at The University of Sussex.

https://lailasnews.com/very-brilliant-nigerian-lady-poses-with-10-admission-letters-she-got-from-foreign-universities/

I had expected it to be from Universities in the United States where you can get some form of financial aid if you gain an admission there.

But it’s the U.K.

Well, this is nothing exciting. As long as you have the right grades for the desired course, it is fairly easy to get an admission into a U.K. university, at least for an MSc. For a PhD it’s a different matter. I’ve always told people that it isn’t getting the admission that should be a priority. It is the funding for the course.

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A Nigerian lady has secured admission into 10 foreign Universities to study for her M.Sc

The lady identified as Franka Anyama Undie, is a Cross River State indigene and a graduate of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife where she studied Accountancy and graduated with a very strong Second Class Upper.

In her words:

After graduation, she applied to a number of foreign universities and was offered admission in the 10 Universities listed below:

3) University of Sussex: Master of Science Information Technology with Business and Management.
6) University of Manchester: MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development.
9) University of Nottingham: Master of Science Information Systems and Operations Management.
10) London School of Economics: Masters of Science in Management of Information systems and Digital Innovation.

Franka is right now searching for a sponsor that will help her achieve her dream as she intends to study for Masters of Science Information Technology with Business and Management at The University of Sussex.

https://lailasnews.com/very-brilliant-nigerian-lady-poses-with-10-admission-letters-she-got-from-foreign-universities/

brave girl pls NCAN members help me check the name!
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
ednut1:
I dont get Is this a big deal. If we all apply d result will be same

So u were not on social media when ordinary video turned success the "them go flog tire girl" popular and received some sponsorship for her education...

Don't be surprised if someone offered to pay for her studies abroad...Nigerians have money with no where to spend, that's why u see us sponsoring stupid mediocrity....like BB naija and the likes

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by oduademon: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Crappy schools
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
Anyone with a 2.1 can apply and get admission. Its not a big deal as long as you have the money to pay. That's the real koko.

I was expecting to see that she got scholarships and not this. It is the lack of sponsorship that has kept many Nigerians back in the jungle coupled with visa rejections to specific countries.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by maisauki: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
somhow 4 her name - UNDIE
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
pansophist:
When you can get 10 different admission letters in countries like Norway where education is free and world class, then, I will consider this commendable. I remember when I applied for a bachelor degree in London less than a decade ago, and I got a place even without WAEC result. They issued a conditional admission letter, to make it unconditional when I issue my waec result. Filling the admission form was enough to secure me a place, without any certificate from my part.

UK education is capitalist, it's all about money. The unqualified will always be issued a place, but the question is, can you pay for it?
People sleep on Norway and Sweden but the education in these countries are top-notch. I've a sibling who did his MSc at a tuition-free Uni in Sweden. He got into the same course in the U.S where he would've paid tons of money but chose Sweden and has been working in his field since he finished.

4 Likes

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Undie is an Obudu name in Cross Rivers.
Mannabbq wink

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Topmaike007(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lordofthewest:
They'll soon come and claim she's from biafuro now
calabar amaka
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by MicroBox: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
She should goto www.AdvanceAfrica.com and look for sponsorship/scholarship which is mostly not more than 10,000 dollars.
Or contact the agent who have power to nominate her for Commonwealth scholarship.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ama track her and wife her.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Neoteny(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
Damn

She's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Tywo2018: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
Slim body with fat brain. But what oo na admission fee go suffer am. Congratulations
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by SexynSerious(f): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
It's very easy to get admission in American and Euro universities, so there's nothing to see there.

obembet:
Not surprise. Congratulations
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
The way UK Universities dey hawk admission no be here again o. Na so one University from England no wan let me rest. No be by force to come take up admission na. Person no fit jokingly apply again?
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Diamond23(f): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
goldcoinhub:

In her words:

Beauty + Brain...... Congratulations sweetie!
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by AngelicBeing: 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
DannyDarvay:
There is no big deal with that especially for MSC. Getting admission to UK universities are very easy once you have your qualification because they are steady looking for foreigners that will come and pay the big bucks. If you apply for 20 universities you will still get admission all you do is select the one you are very ok with.
Only for my bsc I applied to six universities and all six universities gave me admission and I opted for the cheapest which was Coventry University.
Well said cool
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by ibrahimovic303: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Leebeedo:
All UK schools, they give out admissions like Akara cos they want your money.

Yes and after your program they’ll kick you out of the country immediately angry

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by erons22(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is no big deal na it is very easy to get admission into any foreign university especially in the UK, apply for admission 5days time dem go send u congratulation u have been offered admission especially that newcastle university and the rest
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by erons22(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
undecided
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by erons22(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
scaramucci:
The way UK Universities dey hawk admission no be here again o. Na so one University from England no wan let me rest. No be by force to come take up admission na. Person no fit jokingly apply again?

They go dy use email and calls take disturb person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.