Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities (43614 Views)

Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities / 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) / "Suspend The Use Of ID Cards, Use Admission Letters" - ESAN President Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Bifrost: 6:25am On Apr 23, 2019
9jaRealist:

First, you write as if you have no brain...
And now you are about to lose your balls. cheesy

The misogyny and sexism of Nigerians is on an entirely different level. SMH

Bros, not everything is about misogyny or sexism. I'm not saying she didn't write her WAEC herself though.

But, you shouldn't play the gender and sexism card all the time.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by 9jaRealist: 6:34am On Apr 23, 2019
Bifrost:
Bros, not everything is about misogyny or sexism. I'm not saying she didn't write her WAEC herself though.

But, you shouldn't play the gender and sexism card all the time.

If that’s not what you’re saying, then I misunderstood what you are saying (because it sure came across like it).
But if that’s what you’re saying, then there’s no equivocation that it’s sexist and misogynistic because unlikely same would be said if it’s a dude.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by godofuck231: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2019
lazy Nigerian youth, bubu de there no fit command army, I yet a youth is making breakthrough
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by yus248(f): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2019
DannyDarvay:

Applying and getting the admission is not the issue, hope you have enough money and I mean enough money. I don't think any fees is below £15,000 a year at the moment and that's just school fees, not accommodation or feeding as an international student.

You must have a loaded sponsor because you will only be allowed to work 20hours a week as a student and that can only earn you some little cash to pay your bills and feed but anything school fees issue ensure your sponsor loaded because there is no kind of job you can do as a student to save money for school fees. Most bsc courses are 3years if you get direct admission to uni of 4years if you go through the foundation program which is a year in a college then direct to uni to start your degree program.
Wow.. around 7m.. In China's medical school.. its 2m darriz paid..
M actually looking for scholarship infos too... incase u have any sir
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by nuggybabe(f): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2019
Do anyone has experience in studying in Sweden ?? A kindly share the experience . thank yu
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by DannyDarvay(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2019
yus248:
Wow.. around 7m.. In China's medical school.. its 2m darriz paid..
M actually looking for scholarship infos too... incase u have any sir

That is the issue with UK universities, its just about having the money. As for scholarship I honestly don't know about that. I only hear people talk about it but I never for once got involved in it. I was privately sponsored by my dad.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Psoul(m): 9:16am On Apr 23, 2019
Admitwithschola:

I think you've a point we should've said congratulations. Just that we humans are foolishly wired to congratulate an unusual outcome.

I'll go edit my previous submission and start with congrats!

Thank you very much for ur spirit. You are teachable and that guarantees that u will go places.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by TheVictorious(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2019
DannyDarvay:

Bro honestly I won't be able to offer any assistance. I can only talk about the experience. I used an agent which I think is still the best option though I left the UK in 2010. Coventry is still one of the best places to study.

Coventry is so much fun because accommodation is on the low side and its a chilling town. Just about 15 minutes drive to Birmingham, same to Leicester, about an hour train ride to London, and so many other places you can always visit at your free time just that Coventry will be your base. Its really fun in the UK when your mind is free that you are just working for extra cash because you have a sponsor and not when you you to hustle big as a student.
The UK police don't have issues, the fastest way to get yourself involved with the police is to have a car and drive with naija mentality. They will shock you.

Lol, really interesting.

Thanks for sharing your experience bro.

Can you link me up with your agent(s), and can they help in anyway with admission application and even possibly scholarship?
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by DannyDarvay(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2019
TheVictorious:

Lol, really interesting.

Thanks for sharing your experience bro.

Can you link me up with your agent(s), and can they help in anyway with admission application and even possibly scholarship?

Bro I used the BETA in 2004, that's long time ago and I heard its no more BETA they call it but Preparatory For Life or something like that. Its a big agency and I believe they have branches in different states so you can google it and find out if they have an office in your state or city. I left the UK since November 2010 so that's ages ago and I can't really help much because a lot must have changed over the years.

1 Like

Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:51am On Apr 23, 2019
Kingkun69:
what haters tell themselves sure this was you cheesy

Let's be proud with our own universities
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2019
Bifrost:

See this joker. grin
Am I lying?
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by DedeNkem: 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
She looks like the daughter of a rich man, I can bet my two balls that she didn’t write waec with her brains

It is very easy to get an admission abroad they make a lot of money from foreign students

Firstly, if she came from a rich family, she won't be looking sponsors.
Secondly, your comment seemed it came from an academically deficient dude who's engulfed in jealousy!
So take your hate back to your cave.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Ubdavis(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
eyinjuege:

Why did you apply knowing you had no funds? Were you hoping for a scholarship or someone promised to sponsor you?
This is a genuine question please, and I'm not trying to make fun or be silly. I'm just trying to understand why this same lady applied to 10 schools, knowing she can't afford any of them.

Change in exchange rate...
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by yus248(f): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
DannyDarvay:

That is the issue with UK universities, its just about having the money. As for scholarship I honestly don't know about that. I only hear people talk about it but I never for once got involved in it. I was privately sponsored by my dad.
Hmm...I see, Thanks a lot sir
I really do appreciate
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by DannyDarvay(m): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
yus248:
Hmm...I see, Thanks a lot sir
I really do appreciate

You are most welcome.
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Zyzee: 8:19pm On May 28, 2019
pansophist:

I studied in Finland as well, so yes, I can affirm to your claim. And not just studying free, I was paid to study as well, with many discount and free stuff for students regardless of nationality. The UK is overrated.
pls how did you do your process I’m intrested
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by pansophist(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2019
Zyzee:
pls how did you do your process I’m intrested

They stopped free education
Re: Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities by Johnn74: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
pinkygurl:

Wowwwww
Na wa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.