Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? (3518 Views)

16 Ways To Identify Cheap Girls / See How To Know Cheap Girls / Chacha Eke Talks About Cheap Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I'll keep a girl I bleeped with 10naira if she has what I need in a woman.

Hunger might be the reason for her action.

See, we still have good girls alive. Just that situations sometimes make crayfish bend.

I have seen a girl who sleeps with another man just to get money and pay her boyfriend's house rent.

That act doesn't make the girl a hoe

can u just listen to urself.

so u can allow ur daughters & sisters to sleep with men for a meal ticket.

smh

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by MissRaine69(f): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2019
Sex has always been free. Men put a price on it.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by sukerefakere(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:
... And women make a living with it

4 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by GreatResearcher: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:
Nothing is free not even in Freetown
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by loswhite(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
GreatResearcher:
With 500naira one can get laid.

500 naira can't afford a decent meal yet can afford a Nigerian girl..
you that paid 500 to girl because of sex you are also very very cheap

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by MissRaine69(f): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Nothing is free not even in Freetown
I will reiterate
It’s free
Men are the ones that put a price on it

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by MissRaine69(f): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
sukerefakere:
Capitalism....
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by MissRaine69(f): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
sukerefakere:
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by MissRaine69(f): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
GreatResearcher:

See, we still have good girls alive. Just that situations sometimes make crayfish bend.

I have seen a girl who sleeps with another man just to get money and pay her boyfriend's house rent.

What does it make her?
A business woman?

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by GreatResearcher: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
loswhite:
you that paid 500 to girl because of sex you are also very very cheap
If I go to market to buy garri and d seller says it's 20naira per cup of garri I should give the seller 10k per cup in order not to appear cheap. Your logic!
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by GreatResearcher: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

I will reiterate
It’s free
If women won't collect, men won't give.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by GreatResearcher: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:
What does it make her? A business woman?
A friend in need.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ishilove:

Actually, it can-

Rice- 200
Beans- 50
Plantain-50
Meat-100

Total-400 NGN
plus coke
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by JujuSugar(f): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
Silentscreamer:
Op u have ur entire life to be stupid, why not take today off??
What did he say now that makes him stupid? I'm curious

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by loswhite(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
GreatResearcher:

If I go to market to buy garri and d seller says it's 20naira per cup of garri I should give the seller 10k per cup in order not to appear cheap. Your logic!
mad ppl every where....so sex looks like garrito you...smh for your logic

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by GreatResearcher: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
loswhite:
u walk down to a brothel, met a lady, asked her her price and she says 500. According to ur logic, u will give her 100k in order not to appear cheap.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by GreatResearcher: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
What's the difference b/w a garri seller and a sex seller?

Are there not all traders with price tags to their goods??

loswhite:
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by nkwuocha: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
GreatResearcher:

You're a COMPOUND FO`OL!You can advice your sister to get laid to pay someones rent.Anu!

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
GreatResearcher:

hm but there still guys who spend half a million naira for a quickie with a babe
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by GreatResearcher: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
lefulefu:
hm but there still guys who spend half a million naira for a quickie with a babe
Every hoe has a price. The amount you pay Toto Dikeh for a quicky can't be compared to what you'd pay Nicki Minaj

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by tetula123(m): 12:03am On Apr 26, 2019
GreatResearcher:

so she's not a hoe when she sleeps to to provide her man's need but a hoe when she does it for her own benefit.. Fear God na

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by GreatResearcher: 12:21am On Apr 26, 2019
tetula123:
so she's not a hoe when she sleeps to to provide her man's need but a hoe when she does it for her own benefit.. Fear God na
Her benefits? Can you list one?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by tetula123(m): 2:16am On Apr 26, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Her benefits? Can you list one?
her own rent
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by Evercurious(f): 4:21am On Apr 26, 2019
GreatResearcher:

It simply shows her 'STUPIDITY' level
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by Evercurious(f): 4:21am On Apr 26, 2019
anthonyuncle:

can u just listen to urself.

so u can allow ur daughters & sisters to sleep with men for a meal ticket.

smh

No mind am
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by Evercurious(f): 4:22am On Apr 26, 2019
MissRaine69:

What does it make her?
A business woman?

Lolzzz
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by Evercurious(f): 4:23am On Apr 26, 2019
MissRaine69:

I will reiterate
It’s free

Very true
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by Evercurious(f): 4:27am On Apr 26, 2019
nkwuocha:

You're a COMPOUND FO`OL!You can advice your sister to get laid to pay someones rent.Anu!

Thank God for you. Pls complete it cos that's exactly who he is
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of An Increasingly Cheap Girls In Nig? by issylarry(m): 4:54am On Apr 26, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Joblessness,inferiority complex dey always see dem sef as a sex tool.even if u no get 5h,free toto dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Bra Day 2019 / Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes / I Left My Boyfriend Cos Of D Size Of His Cucumber, Nw He Wants 2 Marry My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.