Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple (73295 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by kinzation(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Facebook page with 11k likes and counting for sale please only serious buyers only whatsapp or call 08128859356 or cAll 08139789569
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by albaniy1: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
VERY GOOD BETTER THAN GOING ABOUT FURNICATING
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by ChristianNorth: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
No wonder they breed like pigs, mounting unnecessary pressure on the nation's fragile infrastructure.

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Early marriage is better than early fornication

Early sex is bad overall.

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Mrkumareze(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
They 're from a wealthy home so they should enjoy their childhood
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Kureh(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
Early marriage,the advantage & the disadvantage
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by natznext(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
princeade86:
My question is that, is underage law not applicable to northerner ni?

My thoughts exactly...

But it seems we're not allowed to ask questions, especially when it concerns northerners

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by annayawchee: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
ovoP:
Goodday nairalanders.

I wanna pls ask for help to pay my fees worth
#37,050.
My exams are to start Wednesday, and I may not be allowed to sit for my exams if I haven't paid before then.

Pls nothing is too small.

Gt-bank

I promise am not a scammer... You can dm me and I'll give you all necessary evidences
no family members to reach out to? U can sell your phone na

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by SexynSerious(f): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
That's a clear license for divorce. These kids are getting married before they even know what they want in life. Once they group up, they would grow apart and even despise each other. They don't even know what married is yet.

It's a very bad idea all rounds.

Adieza:
The Wedding Fatiha Of The 17 Years Old Boy Who Got Married To 15 Years Old Girl In Sokoto, Nigeria..
What Do You Think About This Kind Of Marriage?

https://www.facebook.com/2311978625737337/posts/2344897195778813/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Maykanu: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
What do d know about marriage. Abeg d are too young.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by lavenderjade(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
So them go Bleep this night
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by thatigboman: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
even in Egypt, underage marriage( less than 18 years couples) is forbidden

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by ovoP(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
annayawchee:
no family members to reach out to? U can sell your phone na
bro my phone won't even raise up to 5k...

Bro if I had people to reach to I wouldn't be here...
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by titiloyeblog: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
For your cartoon designs

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by biomedics(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Early marriage doesn't cure early adultry

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Kureh(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
Who kill Agom Adara
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Edyice: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
British just too beep up embarassed

Joining us with this is rubbish

How can this lads pay bills

They are not even through with proper education

No wonder this lads are more in my street

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Not even 18 or early 20's.

Disgusting tradition/culture.

From pedophilia to legalized foursome coated with the name polygamy. Now this?

They will legalize all sorts and say they are better than fornication.

Animals.

angry

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
congrat to dem
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Xisnin(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
That boy is being forced into marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by advocate666: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
FindX:
If I fvck that girl now, will it still be considered as child abuse?

Very good question.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

And yet your married men like the one whom my niece reported to me that was stalking her who I warned to desist or I castrate him still commit adultery? undecided
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by solihu(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin grin grin Those with PhD, associate prof, and professors alike in fornicatIon are coming to disagree with you. Let me relax and read their outburst grin
abdulazeez1002:
See them cheesy
bestower:
Lord luggard it shall never be well with you... Why will you join us with this animal in human skin... I spit on your grave
koyyes:
Not even 18 or early 20's.

Disgusting tradition/culture.

From pedophilia to legalized foursome coated with the name polygamy. Now this?

They will legalize all sorts and say they are better than fornication.

Animals.

angry

Edyice:
British just too beep up embarassed

Joining us with this is rubbish

How can this lads pay bills

They are not even through with proper education

No wonder this lads are more in my street

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by bahaushe1: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

Early VVF is better than what adeke?

You should give out your 9 years old kids now

You don't seems to know the pathogenesis of VVF. The major issue in VVF is PROONGED OBSTRUCTED LABOUR not EARLY MARRIAGE. The solution is ACCESS TO EMERGENCY OBSTETRIC CARE.

She should register for ANC as early and possible and present herself to nearest hospital if and when she feels labour-like pain.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Jman06(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
This is one of the reasons why the north will continue to be politically at advantage than the south. They marry early when their bodies are very fresh and ready for child bearing.

Down south, we keep chasing money and flirting away our youthful energy until 40-45yrs of age. At that time, a 45yrs old man would now go and marry a 40yrs old lady and afterwards, they start TTC. If luck is on their sides, they end up birthing at most 3 kids while some end up with less or even none at all. This trend has continued unchecked and is even getting worse.
Tell me why the north will not control our political affairs as a nation under such condition! Politics is a game of number and those with the highest number will always carry the day.

Honestly, the south needs to brace up with reality and unite to ask for restructuring this nation so that the different regions can have autonomy and develop at their own paces.
If this not done, then I pity the political future of southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Guyman02: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Children marrying children, thats how poverty is perpetrated, he is not working, how will he feed her, he is immature how will understand the benefits of education for the children, what morals can he impact on them when himself and his wife are still kids who should be in school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
bahaushe1:

You don't seems to know the pathogenesis of VVF. The major issue in VVF is PROONGED OBSTRUCTED LABOUR not EARLY MARRIAGE. The solution is ACCESS TO EMERGENCY OBSTETRIC CARE.

She should register for ANC as early and possible and present herself to nearest hospital if and when she feels labour-like pain.
No matter how you try to polish it bro, the fact still remains the major cause is early marriage. Marring of young gals and shagging them which is prevalent in the north. You don't need to sugarcoat it bro.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by ugotuf(m): 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
But I thought marriage should be between 2 mature adults? Why children ? That girl will be mistaken for his mum in 10years from now.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Guyman02: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
bahaushe1:

Early pregnancy and early introduction to sex is part of the causes

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by nkemjacob2(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
i hope the guy/girl will not commit adultery @ long run cos I see no difference BTW fornication and adultery. Marriage is about sense and doing Tins right. To me dis is to early. Them are yet have experience
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by TheArabianMan: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

Early VVF is better than what adeke?

You should give out your 9 years old kids now
Shut d Bleep up. Condemn the fornication and who told you 13 year old girl can't give birth. End time pikin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? / How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.