Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! (56073 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / My Uncle Is Draining My Grandmum Financially / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2019
post=78021020:

It is only what you believe that comes to you Emma.
Good to know you have a good believe in God.
Keep believing amd trust in him, ONLY God can make you be successful in life.
IT WILL END IN PRAISE.
#JustBelieve
thanks for u kind words, I appreciate ur time.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by aribisala0(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2019
Mizwisdom:

You write like someone who has never gone past primary school. I won't bring myself to your level, please look elsewhere, we aren't on the same wavelength bye cheesy
No we are not on the same level that much is evident you are an embittered termagant. I known the remark about karosin really stung because it spoke to your wretched origins
Tough!! You are an inconsequential nobody who foolishly picked, of all those you could have picked on Nairaland, the absolute wrong person to direct your pettiness at.
What hircine impulse in your ruminant brain prompted you to criticize my English . You should be busy with the other nannies grazing in a field somewhere with your coevals.
I write like a Maestro, that is my level with the English language I am beyond a proficient or expert user , I am a master user,totally flawless and beyond criticism , just like a Rolls Royce engine releasing awesome power whilst purring almost soundlessly unlike the raucous users like you, unruly parvenus with ther "buy Gala " overtones at once disruptive and irritating.
Go away you are a silly little girl
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by miriamchi(f): 11:23pm On May 01, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks ma, I have heard so much about the ministry and the man of God, I would have really lover to be there but don't even know where to start from....

I haven't been there b4 and I don't have anyone living there...
once u make up ur mind to come,call me on dis number;07064921509...i will guide u on it.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2019
miriamchi:
once u make up ur mind to come,call me on dis number;07064921509...i will guide u on it.
ok ma, thanks so much.....

Once I am financially ready I'll get in touch.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 8:06am On May 02, 2019
frankyychiji:
Please Kunle (if that's your real name), don't abandon that guy because of what people are saying here. I am begging you on his behalf.

wink
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Phcboy(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2019
Emma kindly send me a mail on cwiche@yahoo.com with your phone number. I will get back to you.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by frankyychiji(f): 11:15am On May 02, 2019
kunleweb:

wink
True.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 12:58pm On May 02, 2019
frankyychiji:
True.

its past tense
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by frankyychiji(f): 2:37pm On May 02, 2019
kunleweb:

its past tense
Weldone bro. Remain blessed.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by nairaland0753: 7:53pm On May 02, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
I understand ur point now ma, but what I am looking for now is a way forward..... I am depressed...... Last week I was sick serious typhoid.... I had to enter bush to gather leaves because no money to buy drugs...

All my clothes have worn out I even stopped going to church, but had to start again last month and since then its just one clothe that I have been wearing...

No mother, no father, no uncle, my mum's people refused to even pick our calls, I don't even have their contacts again.....

Of all the comments, this brought tears from my eyes. I honestly don't know what to say but to say may God see u through.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:08pm On May 02, 2019
nairaland0753:

Of all the comments, this brought tears from my eyes. I honestly don't know what to say but to say may God see u through.
Amen My brother, thanks and God bless....

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2019
Phcboy:
Emma kindly send me a mail on cwiche@yahoo.com with your phone number. I will get back to you.
done...
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:22pm On May 02, 2019
selfemployed:

Have you received any help yet?
some sir....but still not enough..
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:26pm On May 02, 2019
frankyychiji:
Please Kunle (if that's your real name), don't abandon that guy because of what people are saying here. I am begging you on his behalf.
my sister thanks so much, the truth is he never wanted to help....

I even begged him even without me offending him, but he did not answer me...

The person that insulted him was I related to the person?... Once again thank.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2019
post=78021020:

It is only what you believe that comes to you Emma.
Good to know you have a good believe in God.
Keep believing amd trust in him, ONLY God can make you be successful in life.
IT WILL END IN PRAISE.
#JustBelieve
thank u very much sir....they did not ban me again and I have been receiving some help so far.....

Once again, thanks and God bless u..
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by frankyychiji(f): 4:32am On May 03, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
my sister thanks so much, the truth is he never wanted to help....

I even begged him even without me offending him, but he did not answer me...

The person that insulted him was I related to the person?... Once again thank.
It's well. Another will.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2019
frankyychiji:
It's well. Another will.
thanks and God bless u ma.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:21am On May 04, 2019
LostMyZeal:
I see some sabi sabi FOOLS here; who think they know it all .... saying the OP's problem isn't spiritual...very naive 21st century clowns everwhere.

OP... whatever seems to be out of place in your life is not a coincidence...and you must tackle it from your foundation...

PRAY VERY HARD!
I know very well that they are not coincidence.....

I've prayed and still praying..
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:27am On May 04, 2019
grin
demexTK:
Revert to Islam my brother, your problems are small in the sight of Almighty God.
I wish you the best.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:41am On May 04, 2019
xammax:

I will advice you to visit SCOAN. You need deliverance.
I'm on it.....by next week I should be there..
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:45am On May 04, 2019
Awoleesu:
OP if I may ask, where is your present location?
Abuja.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:47am On May 04, 2019
Oem18:
Go to scoan Synagogue church of all nation's. You will be delivered and all your needs will be met . In Lagos State. Dont worry about transport or feeding it will all be covered go now it doesn't have to be a sunday.
But sorry sir, I don't understand what u mean by I shouldn't worry about transport and accommodation....

Are those thing free?
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:48am On May 04, 2019
ChiefSweetus:
Ok, I want to help you. But I don't want to interfere in what's happening in your life undecided
what help sir?
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:02am On May 04, 2019
ifyalways:

Is this the man that gave you the N1M loan that you are castigating like this?

Chai cry

I hope after all said and done, you'd be able to repay the loan. This your story and the sudden twist, especially how this man who was once a God sent helper quickly turned to "a suspect" na wao.

Anuty Ify read the person that I quoted, I wasn't talking about the man...

He asked how could I give a stranger 270k without knowing him...(that was when I replied that the "Haruna" was like a helper always giving me some tips I even mentioned where he gave me 20k one sallah period)

One thing I do is never take people help for granted...(the help that u gave to me last year I still mentioned it in one of my post)

And as for that man I have already told him about the investment, he said that it wasn't a wise decision... That those shops takes longer time to be completed...

All the documents are genuine and even if I don't get any profit I'm sure he won't lose his money.....

Thanks and God bless u ma..
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by xammax(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
I'm on it.....by next week I should be there..

Ok. God be with you.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
kingreign:

They're in Christian bookshops. I also have them in my library.

Where is your location?
If you're close to me, I can lend you to read and return them back.
i'll gladly borrow and return please!
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kingreign(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
laraoge:

i'll gladly borrow and return please!
Your location is?
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
kingreign:

Your location is?
Lagos Island
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kingreign(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
laraoge:

Lagos Island
I'm not in Lagos, I will suggest you go to a christian library to get them. You can also talk to the bookshop keeper to help you get them on your behalf. Also, you can talk to your church, they'll gladly assist you get these books.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kingreign(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
laraoge:

Lagos Island
I'm not in Lagos, I will suggest you go to a christian library to get them. You can also talk to the bookshop keeper to help you get them on your behalf. Also, you can talk to your church, they'll gladly assist you get these books.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.