Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! (56075 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / My Uncle Is Draining My Grandmum Financially / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by lepasharon(f): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
kunleweb:

Won the award best chemistry student in a national competition. I'll keep my identity under lid. Participated in global macro finance competition came third globally. One of the highest ranking freelancing outfit in the freelancing space.

In modern farming, my outfit is dubbed one of the top ten urban farming outfit.

In physics, ranked the best when I dropped pen. Advance maths, the best. I'll keep my mouth shut. Last week, invented two ultra modern equipment that would be on this site when I'm done. Trained and helped over 2 people out of this country. Over 150 nairalanders find their path

Go shame someone else.

I really don't give a shiť bro. You're still an educated illiterate

9 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by lepasharon(f): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Lots of baby mammas/Pappas and drug addicts in Texas though, I wonder

They are still smarter than africans

7 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by sacx: 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
truthsayer009:

Well, there is one thing for sure. If he opens a church, he will make tons of money. I mean there are many of this churches lurking every where who keep deceiving people, seeing fake prophesies & what not.

Open a church, Organize fake miracles, Collect money, wake people from the dead then proceed to giving them Jollof Rice. Viola!

You are being sarcastic, right grin? The church is not a business house. Those that use it as such either do not have an understanding of what they represent, or are being covetous.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2019
Jman06:
Start your hustle afresh bro. This time, let the mistakes of the past be your guide. Don't ever trust anybody with your money again for whatever reason.

Many great men you see today fell severally before they got to where they are now.
Thanks so much sir.....
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2019
Jentle244:
my brother all roads lead to mountain of fire and miracles ministries anywhere nationwide. u can also go to their monthly program called power must change hands or the manna water service every 2 weeks. or locate the prayercity. b4 this time next year joy will know no bounds
I do attend MFM close to where I stay (though it's a new branch) but nothing has changed, I have even contacted SCOAN prayer line they prayed for me still no change....

I just sent an email to them this week hoping that they will reply me soon..

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2019
sacx:
I have read this thread with dismay at the level of ignorance being brandished by even supposed men of God. So you want to go to God in prayer and start chanting "every demonic personality in my father's house" grin. Please be specific, who is your father, God or Satan?

Listen! There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. I tell you the truth, I lie not; if you are a believer, you DON'T need deliverance! Deliverance from what? Have you not read, if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature? Or that your life is his with Christ in God? How then can these so called demonic personality have your life/destiny at ransom. It would imply invading God to have access to your life. Impossicant!

"Oh but can't you see my experiences, how that things are not working well for me". Let me tell you, the only stronghold putting you down is in your mind. Though saved, you still have your mind unrenewed, and can't possibly see how that Satan is lying flat at your feet. You may not even need prayer to get you out of this. What you need is an accurate knowledge of your identity; of who you have become because of the finished work of Christ. You are the visible image of the invisible God! You are his manifest presence! You are righteous! You are holy as he is!

Shift your mindset and let this truth be ingrained in your mind. This is the reality of everyone that have been baptized into Christ. Do you even understand what it means to be baptized into Christ? You are Christ! You are immortal! This is your reality; take it up!

In other aspect concerning your business, someone already pointed that out. You simply lack business acumen. You don't need to become a believer in order to succeed in business, neither do you experience success in business because you are a believer! There are laws that govern the universe with regards finance. Even a child of darkness can take advantage of it and profit from it. Do you know why Jesus at one point told his disciples to make friends with children of mammon? This is it!

Like someone suggested, get a job and be wise with your spendings. That's what you need. And do not make the mistake of opening a church without being specifically sent. We already have too many outreaches whose founders don't even understand what redemption is all about. I'll pray for you. Peace.
I understand u very well sir, but what about in the situation than after giving ur life to Christ u are still been oppressed?

There was a time I almost ran mad, I don't sleep at night, they press me till day break, I hear there voices very loud and clear ( that I must serve them because it was a covenant)

As for me I rather die than to serve an Idol, but I can't help my self that's why I'm here asking for a way out...

I still pray to God everyday, in fact God still shows me about peoples problem and I do pray with them and they get instant testimony...

When I was in Benue I prayed for some people who came to me for counseling, some of them are commissioners now 1 even brought his appointment later and have to me acknowledging that it was me that God used to bless him..

But after that u won't hear from them again, not one not 2, all of them..

Even when my rent experied I summoned courage and met the man for help, the man dribbled me till I stopped going..... I know that there are some barriers that I need to break.....my mum's siblings are rich, some in the UK and South Africa, but they don't pick our calls...

Even my 2sisters that are married are passing through hell, my only brother I haven't seen him for 7 years, though we do speak on phone......

3 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Jentle244: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
I do attend MFM close to where I stay (though it's a new branch) but nothing has changed, I have even contacted SCOAN prayer line they prayed for me still no change....

I just sent an email to them this week hoping that they will reply me soon..

i believe u attend the church as a nominal member. take the bull by the horns. go tl the prayer city or the headquarters of that new branch and sort yourself out
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by jeff1607(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2019
I have seen this story somewhere before on Nairaland, can't really place it

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2019
jeff1607:

Sir are you sure? Because this is a serious issue oh

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
jeff1607:
go through my posts sir, this is different from the rest that I have posted.......maybe u saw something similar but definitely not from me....

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

Sir are you sure? Because this is a serious issue oh
maybe he saw something similar but definitely not from me.....

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
Mod pls help move to front page still haven't gotten enough response...

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by sacx: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
I understand u very well sir, but what about in the situation than after giving ur life to Christ u are still been oppressed?

There was a time I almost ran mad, I don't sleep at night, they press me till day break, I hear there voices very loud and clear ( that I must serve them because it was a covenant)

As for me I rather die than to serve an Idol, but I can't help my self that's why I'm here asking for a way out...

I still pray to God everyday, in fact God still shows me about peoples problem and I do pray with them and they get instant testimony...

When I was in Benue I prayed for some people who came to me for counseling, some of them are commissioners now 1 even brought his appointment later and have to me acknowledging that it was me that God used to bless him..

But after that u won't hear from them again, not one not 2, all of them..

Even when my rent experied I summoned courage and met the man for help, the man dribbled me till I stopped going..... I know that there are some barriers that I need to break.....my mum's siblings are rich, some in the UK and South Africa, but they don't pick our calls...

Even my 2sisters that are married are passing through hell, my only brother I haven't seen him for 7 years, though we do speak on phone......

I understand your situation here. In fact, it is very common with Christians in Nigeria. The underlying issue is with the foundation. What we received as the gospel was not in it's pure form, reason why the gospel that is preached in Texas is not the same preached here. We've been wrongly led to live in fear of Satan and his minions. Even the movie industry is not helpung matters. We've magnified the adversary so much that the power and ability of the Father have been rendered infinitesimally small. There is one weapon that have been used to achieve this conquest, FEAR!

The gospel of Christ is not geographical in nature; it is one the world wide. Fear is the only weapon they have to use against you, and it's all in your mind. Go read Colossians 2:15 and see how those principalities have been disgraced and embarrassed. The truth of the word would not become your reality until you change your mentality. You are being harassed because you don't yet know who you are. The heir, as long as he is a child, is no different from a servant though he be lord of all. Do you know why God is called Lord of lords? You are the lord he lords over!

Listen Emma, if they come to press you at night, get up and press them. When the presser becomes the pressee grin. If you hear them saying you should come serve Satan because it is a covenant, tell them you have the backing of a superior covenant. If they make their noises so much as to disrupt your sleep at night, just look around the corner and you will see that devil is just a rat with a microphone. You are a lion; roar!

Do you know why you pray for others and they received answers, but your case is a deadlock? Simple. You have not received the word for yourself. You are only acting as a conduit through which those blessings flowed. You only received the word as a sower but not as a eater. What you need now is a change in mentality. Start engaging that word you have received for yourself. It will work for you; it always does.

You need to feed on the right stuff; the right nutrients. Your siblings won't be struggling if they have access to the right knowledge; the right opportunities. You need mentorship right now. Don't go and start a church.

15 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
sacx:

I understand your situation here. In fact, it is very common with Christians in Nigeria. The underlying issue is with the foundation. What we received as the gospel was not in it's pure form, reason why the gospel that is preached in Texas is not the same preached here. We've been wrongly led to live in fear of Satan and his minions. Even the movie industry is not helpung matters. We've magnified the adversary so much that the power and ability of the Father have been rendered infinitesimally small. There is one weapon that have been used to achieve this conquest, FEAR!

The gospel of Christ is not geographical in nature; it is one the world wide. Fear is the only weapon they have to use against you, and it's all in your mind. Go read Colossians 2:15 and see how those principalities have been disgraced and embarrassed. The truth of the word would not become your reality until you change your mentality. You are being harassed because you don't yet know who you are. The heir, as long as he is a child, is no different from a servant though he be lord of all. Do you know why God is called Lord of lords? You are the lord he lords over!

Listen Emma, if they come to press you at night, get up and press them. When the presser becomes the pressee grin. If you hear them saying you should come serve Satan because it is a covenant, tell them you have the backing of a superior covenant. If they make their noises so much as to disrupt your sleep at night, just look around the corner and you will see that devil is just a rat with a microphone. You are a lion; roar!

Do you know why you pray for others and they received answers, but your case is a deadlock? Simple. You have not received the word for yourself. You are only acting as a conduit through which those blessings flowed. You only received the word as a sower but not as a eater. What you need now is a change in mentality. Start engaging that word you have received for yourself. It will work for you; it always does.

You need to feed on the right stuff; the right nutrients. Your siblings won't be struggling if they have access to the right knowledge; the right opportunities. You need mentorship right now. Don't go and start a church.
Thanks very much sir, I really appreciate every bit of ur message....

The oppression aspect of it had stopped since 2 years ago...after much fasting and prayers....

But I still hear their voices and the serious hardship and disappointments...

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by sacx: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
Thanks very much sir, I really appreciate every bit of ur message....

The oppression aspect of it had stopped since 2 years ago...after much fasting and prayers....

But I still hear their voices and the serious hardship and disappointments...

You can stop that as well; not even by prayer and fasting, but by engagement with the knowledge of the truth. Have you not read Jonah? Those that observe (consider, mediate upon, brood over) lying vanities forsake their own mercies. These are false experiences. Reject them by engaging the truth. Salvation is one experience; coming to the knowledge of the truth is another.

You own a Facebook account? Log in and search for Chika Okoye Emmanuel. Read the first few posts on the wall, then you can decide whether or not you want to send a friend request. Let me know if you need further assistance.

I have my own issues as well, but I am unfazed; I have this understanding that it is temporal. Just a little light! We are all growing. Do what I asked.

6 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
sacx:

You can stop that as well; not even by prayer and fasting, but by engagement with the knowledge of the truth. Have you not read Jonah? Those that observe (consider, mediate upon, brood over) lying vanities forsake their own mercies. These are false experiences. Reject them by engaging the truth. Salvation is one experience; coming to the knowledge of the truth is another.

You own a Facebook account? Log in and search for Chika Okoye Emmanuel. Read the first few posts on the wall, then you can decide whether or not you want to send a friend request. Let me know if you need further assistance.

I have my own issues as well, but I am unfazed; I have this understanding that it is temporal. Just a little light! We are all growing. Do what I asked.
ok sir....I'll send u a friend request.... What I saw was Chika Okorie Emmanuel, not sure if that is correct?
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by sacx: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
ok sir....I'll send u a friend request.... What I saw was Chika Okorie Emmanuel, not sure if that is correct?

No, it's Chika Emmanuel Okoye, in that order. Below the name, you'll see 'the inspired emissary'. Search again.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
Mod pls help move to front page still haven't gotten enough response...

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Well i really doubt if that is what you need. You just need 1 person who can give you a Job also or maybe accomodation, if you earn 40k monthly for a year in Lagos for example with a shrud lifestyle. i believe you should able to save some good money.

What you need now is a Job, not all this prayer and fasting etc

God answers prayers but money does not come from heaven.

4 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:36am On Apr 26, 2019
sacx:

No, it's Chika Emmanuel Okoye, in that order. Below the name, you'll see 'the inspired emissary'. Search again.
ok sir.. I've seen it and also sent a message to u sir...thanks..

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:38am On Apr 26, 2019
truthsayer009:

Well i really doubt if that is what you need. You just need 1 person who can give you a Job also or maybe accomodation, if you earn 40k monthly for a year in Lagos for example with a shrud lifestyle. i believe you should able to save some good money.

What you need now is a Job, not all this prayer and fasting etc

God answers prayers but money does not come from heaven.
u are very right sir, I am as well looking for a job, I can drive very well I can as well do any other thing (as long its not a crime)
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by sacx: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
ok sir.. I've seen it and also sent a message to u sir...thanks..

Okay the account is not mine though. He is my mentor too. In the event you haven't gotten a reply after a while, just let me know; I'll reach him.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
sacx:

Okay the account is not mine though. He is my mentor too. In the event you haven't gotten a reply after a while, just let me know; I'll reach him.
ok sir......
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Viking007(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
keepingmum:
Op i will share your with you some things that has worked for me...... Please dont go and meet ANY pastor, not even the one commenting here....whatever they want to do, they should say it in the open.

5 years ago, I was in your position - i went through a period of stagnation - infact my family went through a period of stagnation for almost 7years - there was no type of prayers/fasting/sowing seeds we did not do.
There was practically no type of pastor we did not hook up to watch live services from on Youtube - i even at a point, contemplated white garment churches because i believed the popular saying "its spiritual attack" "the devil is fighting your destiny because you have a bright star" yen yen yen

I remember opening a thread on NL during that period seeking prayers ( i was that desperate for breakthrough in my family) and someone mentioned a "Pastor Vic" from the Lords Chosen - I hurriedly copied his numbers and called this man - worst mistake ever!!!
The man said and i quote " until you go back to your village and pray to break the yoke of generational curse, it will never be well with you" - i said but i have been praying and quoting scriptures, this man rebuked me telling me that the devil also knows the scriptures"

I was weakened, defeated in my spirit - for over a week i couldnt pray - i thought all was lost because there was no way possible to go to my village at that point - After a week, my mum called and i shared my encounter with her, she encouraged me and prayed with me

From then on, i copied all the scriptures to do with blessings; i also copied all the scriptures to do with breaking curses and ancestral spirits and enemies - See Deut 28, Ps 23, 51, 109 and the book of Isaiah - these are some scriptures that worked for me, my inner peace and faith ----BUT i also kept working and forging ahead despite challenges that arose

I started reading these scriptures day and night, reciting them day and night, daily - It took another 2 years, but things began to pick up (not some overnight, suddenly, instant indomie noodles type of change/miracle) but a steady growth, progress and breakthrough began to manifest in my family today the story is different, very different.

I NEVER spoke with a pastor again after that incident because that ish right there, changed my views COMPLETELY about supposed MOG.

i dont want to brag oh, but there are lots of NL's i have sowed given out monies to silently (this was something i could never do previously) - My family and i are still a work in progress but i can tell you that we are thousands of miles far from where we were

I will tell you that a flaw i see is, you are hot tempered, you make silly impromptu mistakes because you feel your ego is gorred without thinking of tomorrow or the future for eg, you resign immediately because they asked you to work extra 3 years, how much do you know is a car that with your 4k a month salary you feel you are owed a car after working for 4years? you had only worked and earned 192k (without any deductions) at that time - even keke napep you wont see and buy for that price

You need to get a job like someone suggested and work TILL you have saved enough to buy a car (since you want to be a driver) then resign.

You dont know the value of what you are given hence you throw it easily - You talk about sleeping with hausas in the park but the restaurant you were working offered you accomodation and feeding yet you threw a tantrum because a woman not related to you did not buy you car? When even your own maternal blood relatives rejected you? Menh you have a lot of growing up to do to succeed.

Someone gave you a millionaire loan last year and the money finished when you CHOOSE to be the messiah of your family by settling family problems even when you had no roof/means of income - have the family problems stopped NO!!! Has the 1 millionaire finished? YES and now you are back to square one.

Oga, pray hard, try some of those scriptures i gave you but also work on your attitude, improve your tolerance, stoop to conquer, be wise and save more - most importantly, learn to say NO to your family - you cant save someone from drowning when you havent learnt to swim - GOD bless you

You can't save someone from drowning when you haven't learnt (how to) swim. I need to broadcast this.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
sacx:

Good evening..... I still haven't received any reply yet....
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lalasticlala pls help a brother out...
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Joshmodest(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2019
I'm not a religious folk like most people here , but bro I can ascertain your problems are not spiritual in any way ....it's your line of thoughts that is making you think so !!
you're a very hardworking man , the only thing is you've come across the wrong people, and made some silly decisions .....
You need not allow your mind think your problem is spiritual , if not you'll continue to see things that make everything look the way you think it is ....The things you hear and see all goes on in your mind...let your mind breathe first ...you're totally fine. a whole lot of successful people in the world today have faced worse ...the desire to overcome all odds is what worked for them
My advice to you Mr Emma is simply that you get another job , don't allow pessimism hinder your success , this time around put your savings in the bank ,be careful the people you trust , once beaten 5 million times shy , and tell your self everyday that nothing is wrong with you...do things that make you happy , talk to people on what business you can start with low capital ,don't trust anybody with your money , and be smart about the choices you make !!!
If you continue seeing your problems as spiritual , you'll become vulnerable -moving from one prayer house to the other , and will be at a high risk of being scammed ...
pls don't get worked out , you're totally fine. just imagine you met the right people , you wouldn't be having this conversation now !!!
Stay safe bro !!
@PSTEMMA1960

8 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
Stop blaming your idols. Take charge of your life, refuse to be moved.

Forget the hardships of Yesterday and focus on making tomorrow better.

Pastor I feel you need do stuffs for humanity. Go help people for free, give alms to the poor. Show kindness to people.

Personally when things get difficult, I seek out those indeed and give out as my spirit leads and shii gets better. Works like magic

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
kunleweb:
I have seen this before

Can we talk privately. There's no big deal here.

all you need is make up your mind for a change of life simple and hold on to God. Forget the negativity and let's talk privately. I'm also a minister. And understand what's happening..

I saw worst than this before I get sense.

You need to be looked after and monitored spiritually while you undergo deliverance. It's all happening cause you don't have a spiritual covering over your life.

While I'll give you some prayers here I feel led to ask you this, how many people have told you to stay away from your family!? 2. Did you hear and obey?

Allow me. Recommend some prayer points while you put any other thing into effect.

Ask God to separate you from every spell of I'll luck and end the cycle of generational curse in your family

Ask God to fill you with renewed passion, energy, hope for life as your life force has been badly battered

Ask God to terminate every curse of not ending well and instability in your life

Ask God to uproot every spirit of wrong decision and choices, and spirit of fear

Tell God you covenant yourself and your offspring to His service and to shield you from vile attacks of the pursuers of your life.

Tell the Lord that every curse placed upon you by anyone from birth to the destroyed and swallowed up by the blood of Jesus

Tell the Lord every legal ground that gives the enemy the access and right into your life to be swallowed up by the blood of Jesus

Ask God to restore your joy, laughter, passion and happiness

Ask God to expose and remove every satanic projections in your life

Tell God to restore your star, glory and possession powers of darkness hijacked.
but the offering was not much, I pleaded with the head qtrs to give me time let the place grow numerically first. but they refused and closed down the branch.....(I was sad, so I left the church in 2016)
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by omoadeleye(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
Make God help everyone be koko

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
A Dying Soul Needs Ur Urgent Advice B4 It's 2 Late.

Good evening my good people of nairaland..hope everyone is doing fine?

don't know the right section to post this but I think i'll get mature response here...

Note: the post is going to be very long, but pls read to the end, I just want to pour out my heart to get an answer to some issues about my life.

My Name is Emmanuel born December 25-1991 from isiala mbano local government area of Imo state.
My grandparents gave birth to 11 children, as I type now all 11 of them are dead, none of them married b4 death, my dad was the only one that married.....

My dad died December 25 1997 and my mum died in the year 2000... it hasn't been easy since then.....my mum's people rejected us saying that my dad did not legally married my mum...

my 2 sister are in Lagos now (married with children) I came to Abj in the year 2006 with a woman that owns a restaurant at area3 (my aim then was to save some money and go back to the village and start doing okada)

after working there for 2 years I was able to raise some money (my salary then was 3k) when I told the woman that I wanted to go, she asked me not to do so, that she really wants to help me...(I was happy) she asked me to go and learn how to drive with a promise of buying a car for me on higher purchase.

after the driving school no car, she sacked their driver and I became their driver (1k was then added to my salary) I didn't complain I waited till December again, I told her that I want to go, she now explain that I must drive her for like 4 good years b4 she can buy the car, i lost interest immediately. .

then to give my my 3 years salary became a problem (I was telling her to save it for me because i was naive then)

the woman did plus and minus money for driving school, shortage of beer and other stuffs....i was left with only 1500 after 3 years of my hard labour.....I had no option but to carry my Ghana must go bag and start sleeping with Hausa guys outside. ..

that wasn't still enough the woman arrested me that her life was in danger because she has sacked me.....police asked my to sign an undertaken that if anything should happen to her I'm responsible which I did.....after 3 days I was released. .

I was still sleeping outside..... so many other experiences...but the last one was in Asokoro hospital canteen.....my salary then was 15k I was able to save 270k there was an Alhaji that was always coming there to eat almost everyday then "mr Haruna" there was a sallah period that he even dasshed me 20k.

so one evening I met the man he was telling me that he doesn't like the nature of my job, that I should give him my C.V for a better Job...when I told him my qualifications he was not impressed ..

then on my own i went to him after one week that since he is already willing to help me that he should assist me in getting a car. ..he said it was a minor thing, that his brother a custom officer at zone3 was in charge of auctioning......I told him how much I had, he said he was going to add it up to make it 500k I went to Oceanic back then and withdrew the 270k gave to him. ....till today I didn't set my eyes on the man ..

it was not 2 long our madam employed a new staff, David from Cross river state......in less than one week the guy ran away with the money that our madam kept with me (she has been keeping money with me close to 2 years) to buy drinks and chicken the following day....87k. I had to work and pay her back...... after that I decided not to work again .....

in 2011 December 31st I gave my life to Christ and started going to church.....

because of my zeal and commitment I was ordained a minister in 2012, the following year as a pastor.... in 2015 I was sent to a state to open a branch which I went.... in less than 6 months I was having close to 74 members....

but the offering was not much, I pleaded with the head qtrs to give me time let the place grow numerically first. but they refused and closed down the branch.....(I was sad, so I left the church in 2016)

I tried driving work I always have issues, if I get a car today the same night I'll hear audible voice telling me that I won't succeed unless I come back and serve them in the village...(my grand mum was an idol worshiper she was always going to the native doctors meetings with me when I was 4-7 years)

Right now things have gone worse for me, no food no clothes no house no job....... stange dreams I am even tired of praying......

I am loosing my mind and sleep as if I am running mad, I always ask am I going to die like my uncles without any achievement...... I haven't seen my only brother since 7 years.....i'll always think that this year things would be better but it will turn out worst.....

even a small car that I managed to buy last year broke down I had to sell it anyhow when my younger brother told me that our old house had collapsed in the village.......

I don't know if I can cross this stage of my life .....has anyone been in my situation b4? is there hope for me? pls someone should talk to me, i am frustrated.............pls no 2 much insults....thanks and God bless...

mod abeg front page....

Op, things will fall back in place for you again. You will laugh again. Your pains will be turned to joy and your shame will be turned to fame again. Contact me at your earnest convenience. You will laugh again.

4 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
cococandy:
There’s nothing spiritual holding you back. Your predicaments are not unusual given the human nature to be mean and wicked to others (the woman who treated you bad, the two person’s who ran away with your money etc) are just examples of human beings being human.

Stop thinking you need to go see someone spiritual before your life gets back on the right path. If you get that into your mind, it will become your reality. As a person thinks, so he is. Your mind will be clouded with negativity such that you won’t take opportunities or believe in yourself anymore.

you believe there’s something bigger than you fighting against you. Not necessarily. The only big thing fighting against you here is the situation of the economy and your need to develop skepticism and wariness of humans.

You speak the absolute truth..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.