Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! (56076 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / My Uncle Is Draining My Grandmum Financially / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:57am On Apr 24, 2019
kunleweb:
For anyone going through this

Follow Dr. Chris Okafor on youtube or Kingdom of power champions on youtube. Follow the prayer sessions and pray those prayers in your private domains.

Shalom Deliverance is free, remember
Thanks sir, in fact when I was in Benue I visited a branch of libration city church the pastor then at that time Pastor Unique Israel called me out and gave me accurate prophecies.

He told me that very soon I was going to experience positive change in my life......I was happy because I never met him b4 then.....he told me my name, the village and where I have worked.....

But 2 years after still no change.....(though I haven't giving up) I may likely visit the head qtrs once I am financially fit....

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by sisisioge: 6:34am On Apr 24, 2019
I think you should open your own church since you are already learned in the craft. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2019
cococandy:
Oh shut the fvck up will you.

Our sister. Texas isn't Nigeria. Don't judge things you have no understanding of. You guys just stay in your u. S and don't return to Nigeria carelessly, I told you oh.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2019
shege45:
hope u wld support this guy financially after the prayers

I was even going to offer him a 40k a month job and an accommodation till he stands his feet. But since you all see the worst in people, I've decided to not have anything to do with him at all
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by shege45: 7:24am On Apr 24, 2019
kunleweb:

I was even going to offer him a 40k a month job. But since you all see the worst in people, I've decided to not have anything to do with him at all
lol dats ur problem bro
U never really wanted to help. People wey wan really help would do it silently

44 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2019
shege45:
lol dats ur problem bro
U never really wanted to help. People wey wan really help would do it silently

Ok sir. Any more accusations? Before I wanted his change, now I never wanted to help. I hear. God bless you Sir

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2019
sisisioge:
I think you should open your own church since you are already learned in the craft. It is well.
thanks for ur comment.....from the onset I know that I have some spiritual gifts.... But I don't want to rush about opening a church now, because I have worked with one b4...

If I start a church now without been financial independent its gonna make me to depend on the member 100 percent.... And u know what that means.

6 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Ishilove: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2019
You seem very well read for a person with no certificate. Nairaland has made me very sceptical, so I'm going to take your story with a minute pinch of salt.

If in the off chance that your experience is real and not just a figment of your creative imagination for the sole purpose of hoodwinking sympathetic Nigerians out of their hard earned money, then, young man, you're in a serious battle. The kind of battle that you didn't start, neither do you know the origin. What is called 'strange battle'.

There have been good advice, especially from Kunleweb. What you should however note is once you start deliverance, the battle will intensify because the devil will not hands off without a fight, which is why you will need monitoring and follow up. There's a covenant that needs to be broken. A legal ground for oppression in your life that must be withdrawn.

First thing is praying hard for your prophet, a church that God will use to deliver you because not all deliverance ministries can handle covenant breakage.

You are under severe spiritual manipulation, that's why you keep making foolish decisions that affect you negatively.

Long and short, you need deliverance from foundational covenants and demonic manipulation.

This, of course, is if your story is true, and I'm more than half way convinced it isn't.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Ishilove: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks for ur comment.....from the onset I know that I have some spiritual gifts.... But I don't want to rush about opening a church now, because I have worked with one b4...

If I start a church now without been financial independent its gonna make me to depend on the member 100 percent.... And u know what that means.
Did God send you to open a church? Deal with your foundation first and stop making it sound like you want to go into 'church business'.

Wrong priorities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by crunchyg: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
Good evening my good people of nairaland..hope everyone is doing fine?

don't know the right section to post this but I think i'll get mature response here...

Note: the post is going to be very long, but pls read to the end, I just want to pour out my heart to get an answer to some issues about my life.

My Name is Emmanuel born December 25-1991 from isiala mbano local government area of Imo state.
My grandparents gave birth to 11 children, as I type now all 11 of them are dead, none of them married b4 death, my dad was the only one that married.....

My dad died December 25 1997 and my mum died in the year 2000... it hasn't been easy since then.....my mum's people rejected us saying that my dad did not legally married my mum...

my 2 sister are in Lagos now (married with children) I came to Abj in the year 2006 with a woman that owns a restaurant at area3 (my aim then was to save some money and go back to the village and start doing okada)

after working there for 2 years I was able to raise some money (my salary then was 3k) when I told the woman that I wanted to go, she asked me not to do so, that she really wants to help me...(I was happy) she asked me to go and learn how to drive with a promise of buying a car for me on higher purchase.

after the driving school no car, she sacked their driver and I because their driver (1k was then added to my salary) I didn't complain I waited till December again, I told her that I want to go, she now explain that I must drive her for like 4 good years b4 she can buy the car, i lost interest immediately. .

then to give my my 3 years salary became a problem (I was telling her to save it for me because i was naive then)

the woman did plus and minus money for driving school, shortage of beer and other stuffs....i was left with only 1500 after 3 years of my hard labour.....I had no option but to carry my Ghana must go bag and start sleeping with Hausa guys outside. ..

that wasn't still enough the woman arrested that her life was in danger because she has sacked me.....police asked my to sign an undertaken that if anything should happen to her I'm responsible which I did.....after 3 days I was released. .

I was still sleeping outside..... so many other experiences...but the last one was in Asokoro hospital canteen.....my salary then was 15k I was able to save 270k there was an Alhaji that was always coming there to eat almost everyday then "mr Haruna" there was a sallah period that he even dasshed me 20k.

so one evening I met the man he was telling me that he doesn't like the nature of my job, that I should give him my C.V for a better Job...when I told him my qualifications he was not impressed ..

then on my own i went to him after one week that since he is already willing to help me that he should assist me in getting a car. ..he said it was a minor thing, that his brother a custom officer at zone3 was in charge of auctioning......I told him how much I had, he said he was going to add it up to make it 500k I went to Oceanic back then and withdrew the 270k gave to him. ....till today I didn't set my eyes on the man ..

it was not 2 long our madam employed a new staff, David from Cross river state......in less than one week the guy ran away with the money that our madam kept with me (she has been keeping money with me close to 2 years) to buy drinks and chicken the following day....87k. I had to work and pay her back...... after that I decided not to work again .....

in 2011 December 31st I gave my life to Christ and started going to church.....

because of my zeal and commitment I was ordained a minister in 2012, the following year as a pastor.... in 2015 I was sent to a state to open a branch which I went.... in less than 6 months I was having close to 74 members....

but the offering was not much, I pleaded with the head qtrs to give me time let the place grow numerically first. but they refused and closed down the branch.....(I was sad, so I left the church in 2016)

I tried driving work I always have issues, if I get a car today the same night I'll hear audible voice telling me that I won't succeed unless I come back and serve them in the village...(my grand mum was an idol worshiper she was always going to the native doctors meetings with me when I was 4-7 years)

Right now things have gone worse for me, no food no clothes no house no job....... stange dreams I am even tired of praying......

I am loosing my mind and sleep as if I am running mad, I always ask am I going to die like my uncles without any achievement...... I haven't seen my only brother since 7 years.....i'll always think that this year things would be better but it will turn out worst.....

even a small car that I managed to buy last year broke down I had to sell it anyhow when my younger brother told me that our old house had collapsed in the village.......

I don't know if I can cross this stage of my life .....has anyone been in my situation b4? is there hope for me? pls someone should talk to me, i am frustrated.............pls no 2 much insults....thanks and God bless...

mod abeg front page....
Oga go and meet a reputable man of God and tell him the story of your life, tell him about the idolatory in your family and about how you left a church that you pastored with before and every other thing about your life and you seek for spiritual help and councilling, if he decides to help you spirituslly , he might also want to help you physically and financially
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2019
Sorry Bro. Learn from your Pst mistakes and move on. I don’t see any spiritual attack here, Just blissful ignorance. No offence Buddy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by keepingmum: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2019
Op i will share your with you some things that has worked for me...... Please dont go and meet ANY pastor, not even the one commenting here....whatever they want to do, they should say it in the open.

5 years ago, I was in your position - i went through a period of stagnation - infact my family went through a period of stagnation for almost 7years - there was no type of prayers/fasting/sowing seeds we did not do.
There was practically no type of pastor we did not hook up to watch live services from on Youtube - i even at a point, contemplated white garment churches because i believed the popular saying "its spiritual attack" "the devil is fighting your destiny because you have a bright star" yen yen yen

I remember opening a thread on NL during that period seeking prayers ( i was that desperate for breakthrough in my family) and someone mentioned a "Pastor Vic" from the Lords Chosen - I hurriedly copied his numbers and called this man - worst mistake ever!!!
The man said and i quote " until you go back to your village and pray to break the yoke of generational curse, it will never be well with you" - i said but i have been praying and quoting scriptures, this man rebuked me telling me that the devil also knows the scriptures"

I was weakened, defeated in my spirit - for over a week i couldnt pray - i thought all was lost because there was no way possible to go to my village at that point - After a week, my mum called and i shared my encounter with her, she encouraged me and prayed with me

From then on, i copied all the scriptures to do with blessings; i also copied all the scriptures to do with breaking curses and ancestral spirits and enemies - See Deut 28, Ps 23, 51, 109 and the book of Isaiah - these are some scriptures that worked for me, my inner peace and faith ----BUT i also kept working and forging ahead despite challenges that arose

I started reading these scriptures day and night, reciting them day and night, daily - It took another 2 years, but things began to pick up (not some overnight, suddenly, instant indomie noodles type of change/miracle) but a steady growth, progress and breakthrough began to manifest in my family today the story is different, very different.

I NEVER spoke with a pastor again after that incident because that ish right there, changed my views COMPLETELY about supposed MOG.

i dont want to brag oh, but there are lots of NL's i have sowed given out monies to silently (this was something i could never do previously) - My family and i are still a work in progress but i can tell you that we are thousands of miles far from where we were

I will tell you that a flaw i see is, you are hot tempered, you make silly impromptu mistakes because you feel your ego is gorred without thinking of tomorrow or the future for eg, you resign immediately because they asked you to work extra 3 years, how much do you know is a car that with your 4k a month salary you feel you are owed a car after working for 4years? you had only worked and earned 192k (without any deductions) at that time - even keke napep you wont see and buy for that price

You need to get a job like someone suggested and work TILL you have saved enough to buy a car (since you want to be a driver) then resign.

You dont know the value of what you are given hence you throw it easily - You talk about sleeping with hausas in the park but the restaurant you were working offered you accomodation and feeding yet you threw a tantrum because a woman not related to you did not buy you car? When even your own maternal blood relatives rejected you? Menh you have a lot of growing up to do to succeed.

Someone gave you a millionaire loan last year and the money finished when you CHOOSE to be the messiah of your family by settling family problems even when you had no roof/means of income - have the family problems stopped NO!!! Has the 1 millionaire finished? YES and now you are back to square one.

Oga, pray hard, try some of those scriptures i gave you but also work on your attitude, improve your tolerance, stoop to conquer, be wise and save more - most importantly, learn to say NO to your family - you cant save someone from drowning when you havent learnt to swim - GOD bless you

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2019
crunchyg:

Oga go and meet a reputable man of God and tell him the story of your life, tell him about the idolatory in your family and about how you left a church that you pastored with before and every other thing about your life and you seek for spiritual help and councilling, if he decides to help you spirituslly , he might also want to help you physically and financially
sir I have met at least 7 different men and women of God, they keep telling me almost the same thing....

(That I have a very great call of God that I should pray for my helpers to locate me and also pray against the powers of my fathers house) but the more I pray the worst things become for me....
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2019
Ishilove:
You seem very well read for a person with no certificate. Nairaland has made me very sceptical, so I'm going to take your story with a minute pinch of salt.

If in the off chance that your experience is real and not just a figment of your creative imagination for the sole purpose if hoodwinking sympathetic Nigerians of their hard earned money, then, young man, you're in a serious battle. The kind of battle that you didn't start, neither do you know the origin. What is called 'strange battle'.

There have been good advice, especially from Kunleweb. What you should however note is once you start deliverance, the battle will intensify because the devil will not hands off without a fight, which is why you will need monitoring and follow up. There's a covenant that needs to be broken. A legal ground for oppression in your life that must be withdrawn.

First thing is praying hard for your prophet, a church that God will use to deliver you, because not all deliverance minisitries can handle covenant breakage.

You are under severe spiritual manipulation, that's why you keep making foolish decisions that affect you negatively.

Long and short, you need deliverance from foundational covenants and demonic manipulation.

This, of course, is if your story is true, and I'm more than half way convinced it isn't.
thanks very much ma, u are a very popular naira lander....I know people can be deceptive sometimes.... But there are still people who needs help....

The things I put up there are not even up to 25 percent of what I have gone through in life...

But look at it from this angle, Nairaland is a very big forum and don't be surprise someone who knows my village could be on this forum.... .I can mention my village and family's name including the places that I have worked even the church as well all in Abj here....

If u know anyone that is in a position of helping me pls do my sister....

As for my educational background, I left school in 2006 (was in jss3) at that time....

But I do read a lot, I was the most brilliant boy during my set....i'm still hoping to further soon....thanks and God bless u ma....pls ask me any question I promise to answer u with details...

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by crunchyg: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
sir I have met at least 7 different men and women of God, they keep telling me almost the same thing....

(That I have a very great call of God that I should pray for my helpers to locate me and also pray against the powers of my fathers house) but the more I pray the worst things become for me....
From what you said it shows, you need spiritual help, I will advice you to go for a deliverance because its obvious you don't really know your rights in Christ, depict being a pastor, how can you be a christian, filled with the holy spirit and a new creature and you still believing on ancestral curse, your deliverance will start first from your faith, stop believing that any power is working against you from your fathers house if you really believe that Christ lives in you and he is greater than any power from your fathers house. Start believing in God more and study from acts down to Jude in your bible more for you to understand how much power the holy spirit has put in you

4 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2019
@ keepingmum I didn't want to quote u directly...... Maybe u did not understand my explanation about the woman and the car...

I have already spent 3 years with them, she still wanted me to stay 4 additional 3-4 years b4 buying the car for still hire purchase.... Not as if she wants to buy and dash me.....

If she was honest from day one I would have believe her, I was 100percent sure that even after 3 years she won't still buy it.....

No worker had ever stayed with that woman more than 1 year, she will beat us, her children Will beat us and starve us....but I endured it for 3 years........

9 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Daviddson(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2019
kunleweb:

I was even going to offer him a 40k a month job and an accommodation till he stands his feet. But since you all see the worst in people, I've decided to not have anything to do with him at all
Man, if you really want to help him, pls do and forget the negative comment of a stranger that is not related to him. Don't visit the sin of X on Y.

10 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Jman06(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2019
Start your hustle afresh bro. This time, let the mistakes of the past be your guide. Don't ever trust anybody with your money again for whatever reason.

Many great men you see today fell severally before they got to where they are now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2019
Daviddson:
Man, if you really want to help him, pls do and forget the negative comment of a stranger that is not related to him. Don't visit the sin of X on Y.

Eole who don't know how serious a thing is or can be quickly call peole thieves.

God helped me destroyed the strongest cult in my. Clan to bring me out. I k ew how I got out. I won't comment here again. And yes, they say we are thieves, I won't argue, I raise the accusations before the high court IN heaven and pray it won't be ignored nor overlooked. Prole need to start learning to test things before they judge. This one will hear from my God that I have followed without mixing it up.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2019
kunleweb:

Eole who don't know how serious a thing is or can be quickly call peole thieves.

God helped me destroyed the strongest cult in my. Clan to bring me out. I k ew how I got out. I won't comment here again. And yes, they say we are thieves, I won't argue, I raise the accusations before the high court IN heaven and pray it won't be ignored nor overlooked. Prole need to start learning to test things before they judge. This one will hear from my God that I have followed without mixing it up.
Sir pls u not need to be upset, u can still help me if u are willing......

Don't change ur mind because of what someone who doesn't know u said about u....(prove them wrong)

I've even called ur line but it was off....

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by keepingmum: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
@ keepingmum I didn't want to quote u directly...... Maybe u did not understand my explanation about the woman and the car...

I have already spent 3 years with them, she still wanted me to stay 4 additional 3-4 years b4 buying the car for still hire purchase.... Not as if she wants to buy and dash me.....

If she was honest from day one I would have believe her, I was 100percent sure that even after 3 years she won't still buy it.....

No worker had ever stayed with that woman more than 1 year, she will beat us, her children Will beat us and starve us....but I endured it for 3 years........

I understand your explanation - what about the second job you quit? there wasnt another job lined up nor a business to start yet you quit - you hadnt started a business nor even bought the car last year but you were busy settling family issues.

You need to have a plan - stay focused on your plan - work hard and persevere - seek a mentor in business - go to the any of the barracks/banks in Abuja and tell them you want to work as a driver - Banks may require more background checks on you
The Military officers may employ you to drive their wives/families - ----- Bear in mind, alot of them are very rude and uncouth - probably worse off than your first madam - its worth the shot!

11 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Change your signature, a Buharist might finally be a helper to you embarassed
done....

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by drmikeadams(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin grin meet this pastor,meet that pastor,pray this prayer pray that prayer;go this church ,go that church grin grin if prayer na thé solution all them bad leaders for don die finish grin grin prayer for don stop sars brutality grin grin. Nigerians = prayers other countries = technology >: grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by lepasharon(f): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
kunleweb:

Our sister. Texas isn't Nigeria. Don't judge things you have no understanding of. You guys just stay in your u. S and don't return to Nigeria carelessly, I told you oh.

Maybe that's why texas is a much better place than Nigeria. Not a lot of you religious wackos over there

10 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Mizwisdom(f): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
lepasharon:

Maybe that's why texas is a much better place than Nigeria. Not a lot of you religious wackos over there

Lots of baby mammas/Pappas and drug addicts in Texas though, I wonder

14 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
lepasharon:

Geneticist/Industrial chemist/Macro finance analyst/industrial farmer. Proud Son of God. Thank you ma
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by lepasharon(f): 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
kunleweb:

Geneticist/Industrial chemist/Macro finance analyst/industrial farmer. Proud Son of God. Thank you ma

And so?

Most of you lot in Nigeria are educated illiterates

5 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
lepasharon:

And so?

Most of you lot in Nigeria are educated illiterates

Won the award best chemistry student in a national competition. I'll keep my identity under lid. Participated in global macro finance competition came third globally. One of the highest ranking freelancing outfit in the freelancing space.

In modern farming, my outfit is dubbed one of the top ten urban farming outfit.

In physics, ranked the best when I dropped pen. Advance maths, the best. I'll keep my mouth shut. Last week, invented two ultra modern equipment that would be on this site when I'm done. Trained and helped over 2 people out of this country. Over 150 nairalanders find their path

Go shame someone else.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Jentle244: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
my brother all roads lead to mountain of fire and miracles ministries anywhere nationwide. u can also go to their monthly program called power must change hands or the manna water service every 2 weeks. or locate the prayercity. b4 this time next year joy will know no bounds

7 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by sacx: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
I have read this thread with dismay at the level of ignorance being brandished by even supposed men of God. So you want to go to God in prayer and start chanting "every demonic personality in my father's house" grin. Please be specific, who is your father, God or Satan?

Listen! There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. I tell you the truth, I lie not; if you are a believer, you DON'T need deliverance! Deliverance from what? Have you not read, if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature? Or that your life is his with Christ in God? How then can these so called demonic personality have your life/destiny at ransom. It would imply invading God to have access to your life. Impossicant!

"Oh but can't you see my experiences, how that things are not working well for me". Let me tell you, the only stronghold putting you down is in your mind. Though saved, you still have your mind unrenewed, and can't possibly see how that Satan is lying flat at your feet. You may not even need prayer to get you out of this. What you need is an accurate knowledge of your identity; of who you have become because of the finished work of Christ. You are the visible image of the invisible God! You are his manifest presence! You are righteous! You are holy as he is!

Shift your mindset and let this truth be ingrained in your mind. This is the reality of everyone that have been baptized into Christ. Do you even understand what it means to be baptized into Christ? You are Christ! You are immortal! This is your reality; take it up!

In other aspect concerning your business, someone already pointed that out. You simply lack business acumen. You don't need to become a believer in order to succeed in business, neither do you experience success in business because you are a believer! There are laws that govern the universe with regards finance. Even a child of darkness can take advantage of it and profit from it. Do you know why Jesus at one point told his disciples to make friends with children of mammon? This is it!

Like someone suggested, get a job and be wise with your spendings. That's what you need. And do not make the mistake of opening a church without being specifically sent. We already have too many outreaches whose founders don't even understand what redemption is all about. I'll pray for you. Peace.

8 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
sacx:

Like someone suggested, get a job and be wise with your spendings. That's what you need. And do not make the mistake of opening a church without being specifically sent. We already have too many outreaches whose founders don't even understand what redemption is all about. I'll pray for you. Peace.

Well, there is one thing for sure. If he opens a church, he will make tons of money. I mean there are many of this churches lurking every where who keep deceiving people, seeing fake prophesies & what not.

Open a church, Organize fake miracles, Collect money, wake people from the dead then proceed to giving them Jollof Rice. Viola!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.