Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! (56126 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / My Uncle Is Draining My Grandmum Financially / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by aribisala0(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Did you ever wonder why he was always giving you money? probably used your destiny without you knowing. People are wicked, when someone picks unnecessary interest in you without reason, bro be guided, don't trust him.

Kids who are raised on karosin cooked food are easy to recognize from their thinking which is distinct from kids raised on gas cooked food
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by macof(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
A Dying Soul Needs Ur Urgent Advice B4 It's 2 Late.

Good evening my good people of nairaland..hope everyone is doing fine?

don't know the right section to post this but I think i'll get mature response here...

Note: the post is going to be very long, but pls read to the end, I just want to pour out my heart to get an answer to some issues about my life.

My Name is Emmanuel born December 25-1991 from isiala mbano local government area of Imo state.
My grandparents gave birth to 11 children, as I type now all 11 of them are dead, none of them married b4 death, my dad was the only one that married.....

My dad died December 25 1997 and my mum died in the year 2000... it hasn't been easy since then.....my mum's people rejected us saying that my dad did not legally married my mum...

my 2 sister are in Lagos now (married with children) I came to Abj in the year 2006 with a woman that owns a restaurant at area3 (my aim then was to save some money and go back to the village and start doing okada)

after working there for 2 years I was able to raise some money (my salary then was 3k) when I told the woman that I wanted to go, she asked me not to do so, that she really wants to help me...(I was happy) she asked me to go and learn how to drive with a promise of buying a car for me on higher purchase.

after the driving school no car, she sacked their driver and I became their driver (1k was then added to my salary) I didn't complain I waited till December again, I told her that I want to go, she now explain that I must drive her for like 4 good years b4 she can buy the car, i lost interest immediately. .

then to give my my 3 years salary became a problem (I was telling her to save it for me because i was naive then)

the woman did plus and minus money for driving school, shortage of beer and other stuffs....i was left with only 1500 after 3 years of my hard labour.....I had no option but to carry my Ghana must go bag and start sleeping with Hausa guys outside. ..

that wasn't still enough the woman arrested me that her life was in danger because she has sacked me.....police asked my to sign an undertaken that if anything should happen to her I'm responsible which I did.....after 3 days I was released. .

I was still sleeping outside..... so many other experiences...but the last one was in Asokoro hospital canteen.....my salary then was 15k I was able to save 270k there was an Alhaji that was always coming there to eat almost everyday then "mr Haruna" there was a sallah period that he even dasshed me 20k.

so one evening I met the man he was telling me that he doesn't like the nature of my job, that I should give him my C.V for a better Job...when I told him my qualifications he was not impressed ..

then on my own i went to him after one week that since he is already willing to help me that he should assist me in getting a car. ..he said it was a minor thing, that his brother a custom officer at zone3 was in charge of auctioning......I told him how much I had, he said he was going to add it up to make it 500k I went to Oceanic back then and withdrew the 270k gave to him. ....till today I didn't set my eyes on the man ..

it was not 2 long our madam employed a new staff, David from Cross river state......in less than one week the guy ran away with the money that our madam kept with me (she has been keeping money with me close to 2 years) to buy drinks and chicken the following day....87k. I had to work and pay her back...... after that I decided not to work again .....

in 2011 December 31st I gave my life to Christ and started going to church.....

because of my zeal and commitment I was ordained a minister in 2012, the following year as a pastor.... in 2015 I was sent to a state to open a branch which I went.... in less than 6 months I was having close to 74 members....

but the offering was not much, I pleaded with the head qtrs to give me time let the place grow numerically first. but they refused and closed down the branch.....(I was sad, so I left the church in 2016)

I tried driving work I always have issues, if I get a car today the same night I'll hear audible voice telling me that I won't succeed unless I come back and serve them in the village...(my grand mum was an idol worshiper she was always going to the native doctors meetings with me when I was 4-7 years)

Right now things have gone worse for me, no food no clothes no house no job....... stange dreams I am even tired of praying......

I am loosing my mind and sleep as if I am running mad, I always ask am I going to die like my uncles without any achievement...... I haven't seen my only brother since 7 years.....i'll always think that this year things would be better but it will turn out worst.....

even a small car that I managed to buy last year broke down I had to sell it anyhow when my younger brother told me that our old house had collapsed in the village.......

I don't know if I can cross this stage of my life .....has anyone been in my situation b4? is there hope for me? pls someone should talk to me, i am frustrated.............pls no 2 much insults....thanks and God bless...

mod abeg front page....

And so you blame your grandmother for your own mistakes? Christianity is recent in this part of the world, many people here have grandparents or great parents who were traditionalists

Total lack of accountability
You are too naiive, you lack a good business sense and probably never did well academically

What you need is focus, good business ideas and determination

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by okafor200(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2019
Things do happen,
i mean things do really happen.
To me all you need is a 9 days novena to our holy mother mary.
She will intercede for you to our lord jesus,

i can assure you before the 9 days are up you will see your ways been opened

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2019
Omihanifa:
Bro it's just a phase that will soon pass just keep believing that one day your story go change. Remember its not what happened TO YOU that matters but what happened IN YOU. I feel the who issue boils down to generational curse and you need deep prayers to triumph
this one no be matter of motivational quotes ohhh oga!
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by macof(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
I do attend MFM close to where I stay (though it's a new branch) but nothing has changed, I have even contacted SCOAN prayer line they prayed for me still no change....

I just sent an email to them this week hoping that they will reply me soon..

There can never be change until you change your mentality that something you cannot beat is against you.
You are the one against yourself

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by ChiefSweetus: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2019
Ok, I want to help you. But I don't want to interfere in what's happening in your life undecided
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by onegig(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2019
ifyalways:
Emma, im short of words at your situation. Im not religious so im blind to whatever religious undertones(if any) in your write up.

What about the investment you made with part of the loan? Ypu were not a novice in car hire/driving business so im truly surprised you invested part of that loan into town service.

You seem to be too trusting. . .and have very little business acumen. Can you take a break from all business and just look for a job, work,collect your salary, flex and save. No be all of us go be CEO or business man.

You could even look for an established church that will employ you. I assume Pastors are paid monthly undecided

Edit: Why do you need a pastor or fellow man to help you pray/conduct deliverance etc ,if at all theres any spiritual undertone to your wahala?
MFM pastors are human too . . Just like you.
You made bad choices and decisions,C'est finis. I see nothing spiritual with your problems. Who works and saves his salary with his boss? cheesy
Pray, bind and cast all you want, if you dont wisen up as a man and face the street headstrong, nothing will change.

God bless you. Not always do things have to be about spirituality.

We sometimes hide under such rubbish to hide our own flaws. Instead of him to agree he failed in his responsibility and due diligence, he would blame some village people. Because of stupid religiosity we see a lot of that around here. So called religious men telling heir followers to drink hypo and all sorts .

He goes on in life like this and he would fail woefully. Always seeing enemies instead of his own mistakes.

Startups are hard, about 89% startups fail worldwide. Even in countries with serious infrastructures to help small businesses the failure rates are high let alone Nigeria where you have zilch support. He should go get a job and continue with the side hustle. You can always blend the two.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2019
Good prospects, low decision making skills, zero management skills... You said your dad married but it seems he doesn't since his people rejected you and your sister cos he didn't do it properly. Yea it's true these things are there, spiritual manipulations from ancestral lineage but the scripture says "let no man trouble me for I bear upon my body mark of our Lord Jesus", I believe with God all things will turn out well for you. Just be mindful of your dealings with people too.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by TourismMan(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2019
ifyalways:

When did you become a minister ? Some of you are so heartless, you already scheming of how to collect whatever change he has left.

Beware of him @ OP

Why are you always fast in terming online users scammers? I wonder how your life is in reality.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:

don't know the right section to post this but I think i'll get mature response here...

Note: the post is going to be very long, but pls read to the end, I just want to pour out my heart to get an answer to some issues about my life.

My Name is Emmanuel born December 25-1991 from isiala mbano local government area of Imo state.
My grandparents gave birth to 11 children, as I type now all 11 of them are dead, none of them married b4 death, my dad was the only one that married.....

My dad died December 25 1997 and my mum died in the year 2000... it hasn't been easy since then.....my mum's people rejected us saying that my dad did not legally married my mum...

my 2 sister are in Lagos now (married with children) I came to Abj in the year 2006 with a woman that owns a restaurant at area3 (my aim then was to save some money and go back to the village and start doing okada)

after working there for 2 years I was able to raise some money (my salary then was 3k) when I told the woman that I wanted to go, she asked me not to do so, that she really wants to help me...(I was happy) she asked me to go and learn how to drive with a promise of buying a car for me on higher purchase.

after the driving school no car, she sacked their driver and I became their driver (1k was then added to my salary) I didn't complain I waited till December again, I told her that I want to go, she now explain that I must drive her for like 4 good years b4 she can buy the car, i lost interest immediately. .

then to give my my 3 years salary became a problem (I was telling her to save it for me because i was naive then)

the woman did plus and minus money for driving school, shortage of beer and other stuffs....i was left with only 1500 after 3 years of my hard labour.....I had no option but to carry my Ghana must go bag and start sleeping with Hausa guys outside. ..

that wasn't still enough the woman arrested me that her life was in danger because she has sacked me.....police asked my to sign an undertaken that if anything should happen to her I'm responsible which I did.....after 3 days I was released. .

I was still sleeping outside..... so many other experiences...but the last one was in Asokoro hospital canteen.....my salary then was 15k I was able to save 270k there was an Alhaji that was always coming there to eat almost everyday then "mr Haruna" there was a sallah period that he even dasshed me 20k.

so one evening I met the man he was telling me that he doesn't like the nature of my job, that I should give him my C.V for a better Job...when I told him my qualifications he was not impressed ..

then on my own i went to him after one week that since he is already willing to help me that he should assist me in getting a car. ..he said it was a minor thing, that his brother a custom officer at zone3 was in charge of auctioning......I told him how much I had, he said he was going to add it up to make it 500k I went to Oceanic back then and withdrew the 270k gave to him. ....till today I didn't set my eyes on the man ..

it was not 2 long our madam employed a new staff, David from Cross river state......in less than one week the guy ran away with the money that our madam kept with me (she has been keeping money with me close to 2 years) to buy drinks and chicken the following day....87k. I had to work and pay her back...... after that I decided not to work again .....

because of my zeal and commitment I was ordained a minister in 2012, the following year as a pastor.... in 2015 I was sent to a state to open a branch which I went.... in less than 6 months I was having close to 74 members....

but the offering was not much, I pleaded with the head qtrs to give me time let the place grow numerically first. but they refused and closed down the branch.....(I was sad, so I left the church in 2016)

I tried driving work I always have issues, if I get a car today the same night I'll hear audible voice telling me that I won't succeed unless I come back and serve them in the village...(my grand mum was an idol worshiper she was always going to the native doctors meetings with me when I was 4-7 years)

Right now things have gone worse for me, no food no clothes no house no job....... stange dreams I am even tired of praying......

I am loosing my mind and sleep as if I am running mad, I always ask am I going to die like my uncles without any achievement...... I haven't seen my only brother since 7 years.....i'll always think that this year things would be better but it will turn out worst.....

even a small car that I managed to buy last year broke down I had to sell it anyhow when my younger brother told me that our old house had collapsed in the village.......

I don't know if I can cross this stage of my life .....has anyone been in my situation b4? is there hope for me? pls someone should talk to me, i am frustrated.............pls no 2 much insults....thanks and God bless...

mod abeg front page....
tis guy needs serious divine help all motivational speakers hold ur peace please. my brother I empathize with u but pity and self pity is not what u need right now! thank God for Mr Kunleweb the first person to comment, he has preempted me already but in addition to his advice and prayer points I want u to with all seriousness cut ties with any form of spiritual gathering or church that does not take generational curses/limitations , ancestral alters, monitoring spirits from your village seriously they always quote 2Corinthians 5:17 for u ignorantly forgetting that Jesus also has nativity and that the battle ground is in the mind. please if u need quick turn around distance urself and locate a a fire and judgemental based prayer church like mountain of fire the most prominent of them all but there smaller churches like that. don't misquote me grace has done it all but check your life are u doing good, instead of healing and delivering others the opposite is the case. so take heart and do the needful! and their yoke upon u shall be broken.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by onegig(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
Thanks for ur comments ma.......sometimes there is always this confident that i have failed b4 I won't fail again...... That was what pushed me into buying of that car......and the problem started even the very first day, after completing the payment on my way going back the car broke down......I had to fix it, the following day I discovered that the oil seal was leaking..... So many issues..

As for spiritual things, most people don't easily believe because the haven't had a personal experience...... I have seen things....Angels and demons many times...

And the other aspect of getting a job to flex and save, my Aunty I won't lie to u, I don't even have any certificate....(meaning I can't get a good paying job) on my plans to settle and further my studies keep failing year in year out.......

And the other investment I pray it goes as planned... So I can settle that man because he is a nice man even though me and him are not from the same state.......

So I don't even know where to start from.......my attempt to get a normal driving job at least fixing of car won't be my duty (private driving) I haven't gotten......

That's why I still came here again, no one knows what I am going through...... .

Oga...You buy naija used car? 99% of cars resold in Nigeria have extreme issues that's why the seller is selling.. People buying naija used cars and it turning to shit abounds around. If you are not a very versed car person, buying a Naija used car is asking for your premature death. A friend bought a 2012 Accord, they didn't drive past Gwags before the gasket blew, car overheat and had an engine knockout. It hard to take them using soldiers to get a fraction of the money back from the seller.

The 1% are those relocating out of the country and need to raise cash. I would never sell a reliable car even if i am upgrading so forget all those stories sellers tell you.There's an underlying issue.

Even the mechanics you carry along would close their eyes to obvious flaws. They only get their pay if you buy a car. So why would they block their payday? Also if the car has issues, you would always take it back to them. More money for them. Use your head. God gave you a brain. Please use it.

Look much more keenly at your habits and actions. Not everything is spiritual abeg.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Booboo7(f): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2019
kromokafor@gmail.com. Please send us your phone number through this mail. God bless you
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by michealdeco: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2019
malvisguy212:
THY LORD REBUKE THEE SATAN!!!
see them brainwashed slaves of white supremacy
You rebuke thy tradition and accept thy tradition of a far away land and boast around in ignorance
Smh
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by InvertedHammer: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2019
/
They closed your branch because the offering wasn't much?

Yep. Some buffoons think it is about heaven, hell, salvation.

/
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by SimonRose(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2019
kunleweb:
I have seen this before

Can we talk privately. There's no big deal here.

all you need is make up your mind for a change of life simple and hold on to God. Forget the negativity and let's talk privately. I'm also a minister. And understand what's happening..

I saw worst than this before I get sense.

You need to be looked after and monitored spiritually while you undergo deliverance. It's all happening cause you don't have a spiritual covering over your life.

While I'll give you some prayers here I feel led to ask you this, how many people have told you to stay away from your family!? 2. Did you hear and obey?

Allow me. Recommend some prayer points while you put any other thing into effect.

Ask God to separate you from every spell of I'll luck and end the cycle of generational curse in your family

Ask God to fill you with renewed passion, energy, hope for life as your life force has been badly battered

Ask God to terminate every curse of not ending well and instability in your life

Ask God to uproot every spirit of wrong decision and choices, and spirit of fear

Tell God you covenant yourself and your offspring to His service and to shield you from vile attacks of the pursuers of your life.

Tell the Lord that every curse placed upon you by anyone from birth to the destroyed and swallowed up by the blood of Jesus

Tell the Lord every legal ground that gives the enemy the access and right into your life to be swallowed up by the blood of Jesus

Ask God to restore your joy, laughter, passion and happiness

Ask God to expose and remove every satanic projections in your life

Tell God to restore your star, glory and possession powers of darkness hijacked.

I dope my cap for youuuu.... #Respect

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Customer80: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:

mod abeg front page....
Go to Synagogue Church Of All Nations, Your case na akamu case.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Ndaduma: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2019
I can see that a lot of people's responded to your problem through varied advice. My own take is this: how often do you give alms to beggars on the street ? Not necessarily tithes. You see charity work helps in protecting you from evil affliction. Secondly, fast at at least two days in a week to fortify your self. Fighting spiritual covenant is harder than a fight with witches because witches are human and can not last more than a century on earth. But spirit can live a thousand years. So, if there is a covenant between your family and you try to break it; they will be disturbing you until you go back to them. But its a fallacy. They may even leave you and start attacking your children.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2019
SimonRose:

I dope my cap for youuuu.... #Respect

Thank you Sir
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by decub: 10:18am On Apr 28, 2019
ifyalways:
Emma, im short of words at your situation. Im not religious so im blind to whatever religious undertones(if any) in your write up.

What about the investment you made with part of the loan? Ypu were not a novice in car hire/driving business so im truly surprised you invested part of that loan into town service.

You seem to be too trusting. . .and have very little business acumen. Can you take a break from all business and just look for a job, work,collect your salary, flex and save. No be all of us go be CEO or business man.

You could even look for an established church that will employ you. I assume Pastors are paid monthly undecided

Edit: Why do you need a pastor or fellow man to help you pray/conduct deliverance etc ,if at all theres any spiritual undertone to your wahala?
MFM pastors are human too . . Just like you.
You made bad choices and decisions,C'est finis. I see nothing spiritual with your problems. Who works and saves his salary with his boss? cheesy
Pray, bind and cast all you want, if you dont wisen up as a man and face the street headstrong, nothing will change.
Hi Ify, nice piece of advice, but do know powers exist.

I am not also a super religious/spiritual person, but I know Ephesians 6:12 and Matthew 17:21 are factual even till date. He may have presumably made wrong decisions, but they may have been orchestrated by powers beyond his control.

The guy under him made some cool sense too, sad enough, recent developments have made it difficult to differentiate Mechanics from Mad people!

He simply needs Grace through prayers to overcome this trial time. My Ernest prayer is for God to deliver him.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by AFONJACOW(m): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2019
bro if they are truly telling you to come serve them Abeg go serve them nah, u no say this thing don enter digital not like those days u will see native doctors unkept and malnourished , you can harmer by using it for online run, helping G-boys... infact u dey Bleep up oooo my paddy them no Even call dey drive Benz and live in big mansion in the village, just use the opportunity well and thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by adontcare(f): 10:30am On Apr 28, 2019
kunleweb:

I didn't even bother checking this thread since then.i admit I'm a fraud. Have I tried contacting anyone outside the forum since this thread was created?
it is from d way u gave up before agreeing to assist d man. A true person does not wait or let what other people say or think deter them from doing good
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2019
adontcare:
it is from d way u gave up before agreeing to assist d man. A true person does not wait or let what other people say or think deter them from doing good

Let it pass. Thanks and God bless
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by OlufemiMoyo: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2019
You are running away from your people and sent money to rebuilt a collapsed building. What impression are you giving them?

I don't know your age now but it never too late to go to school - to University level. After these you can then seek for spiritual advise.

Alternatively, go back to your people in the village may be they have a good plan for you instead of wasting your time and energy moving from one Oga to others
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by aribisala0(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2019
Ndaduma:
I can see that a lot of people's responded to your problem through varied advice. My own take is this: how often do you give alms to beggars on the street ? Not necessarily tithes. You see charity work helps in protecting you from evil affliction. Secondly, fast at at least two days in a week to fortify your self. Fighting spiritual covenant is harder than a fight with witches because witches are human and can not last more than a century on earth. But spirit can live a thousand years. So, if there is a covenant between your family and you try to break it; they will be disturbing you until you go back to them. But its a fallacy. They may even leave you and start attacking your children.
Honestly you have even more problems than the person yoou are advising ,at least he knows that he has problems and is trying to do something about it
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Dashingwayne1: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2019
The book of Colossians chapter 1:13 saith "who hath delivered is from the power of darkness,and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear son".... therefore if you are already in Christ every power of darkness has been overcomed by you....if only we Christian we Christian rooted in Christ knows how powerful we are on earth....the clearer we see the word of God the quicker our deliverance
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Secjohnkerry: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Op, things will fall back in place for you again. You will laugh again. Your pains will be turned to joy and your shame will be turned to fame again. Contact me at your earnest convenience. You will laugh again.

I will also love to smile again please
Am going through a similar predicaments
No job, no home, no family
Am just existing!!

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Hollysaint: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2019
Go to any Catholic Church near you ask when the charismatic is having there meeting.ask for the leader of intercessory ministry and share your problem with him or her.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Miw111(m): 11:28am On Apr 28, 2019
Brother l don't normally comment but your story touched me.

See what to do meet any Catholic ask him/her to help on how to say the rosary because the rosary is the most powerful prayer on earth after the holy mass no need to proof this to you because you will surely discover it yourself
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by BilliBaron: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2019
My dear. in this life one thing many people doesn't understand is that tradition is here before church and tradition will be here after church. being a Christian is not a bad thing same as worshipping the gods of your ancestors. One thing in life you should understand is that before you can become successful in life you will have to find your path and be in good terms with your chi. some peoples path are church some are tradition. Note. And after reading your post I will like to tell you that your path is not church but tradition. if you like go to any church or fast till the remaining days of your life unless you make peace with your chi you won't succeed. you can start by going back to your fathers land sacrifice chicken ask the gods of your land to forgive you and your chi to receive the sacrifices with joy that you are ready to follow there lead. then wait and see what will happen. dm me for more advice.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by BilliBaron: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2019
Secjohnkerry:

I will also love to smile again please Am going through a similar predicaments No job, no home, no family Am just existing!!

Dm me. bro.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Austeenonline(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2019
My brother, ur case na joke and I'm not making lite ur circumstances. All I can say is you are not alone. To cap my own case, I graduated since 2009 and skilled (in web development) yet I could say I'm the poorest man in Abuja. I'm so tired right now. Take care.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by abbeyty(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2019
Oluwaseyi00:

Yea... The way the lady puts it made it seems as if its been learnt.

Nigerians have little or No respect for men of God again.

And it really ain't their fault, many of them have been deceived.

99.9% of your so called men of God dont respect themslves. We have heard a lot of disturbing stories about many of them and you are expecting people to respect, can you respect a man that fk your wife behind your back? Church is just like business centre this day only if you want to deny it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Makvy4ORDoE

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife / 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.