Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! (56074 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / My Uncle Is Draining My Grandmum Financially / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Mizwisdom(f): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
aribisala0:

Kids who are raised on karosin cooked food are easy to recognize from their thinking which is distinct from kids raised on gas cooked food

For someone who claims to be raised on gas cooked food, your English is like that of a Fisherman's son in a remote village, your reasoning is like someone residing under Cater bridge.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by dungburu: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ndaduma:
I can see that a lot of people's responded to your problem through varied advice. My own take is this: how often do you give alms to beggars on the street ? Not necessarily tithes. You see charity work helps in protecting you from evil affliction. Secondly, fast at at least two days in a week to fortify your self. Fighting spiritual covenant is harder than a fight with witches because witches are human and can not last more than a century on earth. But spirit can live a thousand years. So, if there is a covenant between your family and you try to break it; they will be disturbing you until you go back to them. But its a fallacy. They may even leave you and start attacking your children.
Beautiful idea, its like we are born of the same mother. God bless u for this advice.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by generationz(f): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
I understand u very well sir, but what about in the situation than after giving ur life to Christ u are still been oppressed?

There was a time I almost ran mad, I don't sleep at night, they press me till day break, I hear there voices very loud and clear ( that I must serve them because it was a covenant)

As for me I rather die than to serve an Idol, but I can't help my self that's why I'm here asking for a way out...

I still pray to God everyday, in fact God still shows me about peoples problem and I do pray with them and they get instant testimony...

When I was in Benue I prayed for some people who came to me for counseling, some of them are commissioners now 1 even brought his appointment later and have to me acknowledging that it was me that God used to bless him..

But after that u won't hear from them again, not one not 2, all of them..

Even when my rent experied I summoned courage and met the man for help, the man dribbled me till I stopped going..... I know that there are some barriers that I need to break.....my mum's siblings are rich, some in the UK and South Africa, but they don't pick our calls...

Even my 2sisters that are married are passing through hell, my only brother I haven't seen him for 7 years, though we do speak on phone......

what prayer point do you pray exactly?

Have you ever done dry fast up to seven days no food no water ?

from your story I see just one to three prayer points but you have to be aggressive and consistent for them to work

As aggressive as Jacob with the angel as consistent as consistent as Elijah on the mountain

This thing might even be more than 7days , I know a pastor that went 13 days dry .
I know someone who prayed 7days( every one hour every day of that seven days)
I know someone who did one hour every night for one month

I don't know how you will do it o but consistency is key

If you pray and stop, it would be like you never prayed

I don't think you can do this on your own.

I hope kunleweb helps you and if he doesn't Mfm prayer city is your final busstop.

Those are the only people I trust, compared

There is one big prayer point and other smaller ones wrapped around.

The major prayer point is this

Father in by the blood of Jesus Christ deliver me from every covenant of my fathers house

You can start with this from 12 to 1 midnight no matter how sweet sleep you

that is the petition you will make to heaven

If you see things start changing in the physical don't stop praying
Never you stop praying. The more things get better the more you pray.

I would have told you to go on dry fast but it is better to fast according to revelation than just be fasting anyhow so you don't kill yourself.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by generationz(f): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
sacx:

You can stop that as well; not even by prayer and fasting, but by engagement with the knowledge of the truth. Have you not read Jonah? Those that observe (consider, mediate upon, brood over) lying vanities forsake their own mercies. These are false experiences. Reject them by engaging the truth. Salvation is one experience; coming to the knowledge of the truth is another.

You own a Facebook account? Log in and search for Chika Okoye Emmanuel. Read the first few posts on the wall, then you can decide whether or not you want to send a friend request. Let me know if you need further assistance.

I have my own issues as well, but I am unfazed; I have this understanding that it is temporal. Just a little light! We are all growing. Do what I asked.

hahahha

I love you already for this seriously

It all starts with the right attitude

Like David first killed Goliath the words of his mouth before he killed him with a stone

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by malvisguy212: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
michealdeco:
see them brainwashed slaves of white supremacy
You rebuke thy tradition and accept thy tradition of a far away land and boast around in ignorance
Smh
what is the punishment for not being a pagan ? I mean eternal punishment
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by sacajawea: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
ifyalways:

Nice to see you assume you know me cheesy

Happy Sunday.
Ok Just tell Me Na Correct me where I'm wrong cry what were and what are you now
Happy Sunday to You too smiley
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by MrPresident1: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
This thread is a complete lie, nobody should contact anybody on this thread. Do not allow yourself to be deceived and scammed.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
generationz:

Do you know that all those people that attacked you don't know what they are doing

You and I know they don't know what they are doing

Its all part of the pattern

They don't know this mans pains .

You and I know what this man is talking about from experience

Don't let Satan take this one from him again. Help him with what you can then you would know you've tried

This might be his last hope.

You might be raising a man of God that will liberate thousands

Some peoples lives, liberation are tied to this guy.

cheesy
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by uptral65: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
i have gone through similar situation so i can relate. you dont need to travel to any where for deliverance. All you need do is a few days of fast & prayer coupled with some specific scriptures. But first you must believe in the name of Jesus that he can deliver you. can i have your email address to enable me forward the prayer points & scriptures.
Rest your faith on Jesus.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by selfemployed(m): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
A Dying Soul Needs Ur Urgent Advice B4 It's 2 Late.

Good evening my good people of nairaland..hope everyone is doing fine?

don't know the right section to post this but I think i'll get mature response here...

Note: the post is going to be very long, but pls read to the end, I just want to pour out my heart to get an answer to some issues about my life.

My Name is Emmanuel born December 25-1991 from isiala mbano local government area of Imo state.
My grandparents gave birth to 11 children, as I type now all 11 of them are dead, none of them married b4 death, my dad was the only one that married.....

My dad died December 25 1997 and my mum died in the year 2000... it hasn't been easy since then.....my mum's people rejected us saying that my dad did not legally married my mum...

my 2 sister are in Lagos now (married with children) I came to Abj in the year 2006 with a woman that owns a restaurant at area3 (my aim then was to save some money and go back to the village and start doing okada)

after working there for 2 years I was able to raise some money (my salary then was 3k) when I told the woman that I wanted to go, she asked me not to do so, that she really wants to help me...(I was happy) she asked me to go and learn how to drive with a promise of buying a car for me on higher purchase.

after the driving school no car, she sacked their driver and I became their driver (1k was then added to my salary) I didn't complain I waited till December again, I told her that I want to go, she now explain that I must drive her for like 4 good years b4 she can buy the car, i lost interest immediately. .

then to give my my 3 years salary became a problem (I was telling her to save it for me because i was naive then)

the woman did plus and minus money for driving school, shortage of beer and other stuffs....i was left with only 1500 after 3 years of my hard labour.....I had no option but to carry my Ghana must go bag and start sleeping with Hausa guys outside. ..

that wasn't still enough the woman arrested me that her life was in danger because she has sacked me.....police asked my to sign an undertaken that if anything should happen to her I'm responsible which I did.....after 3 days I was released. .

I was still sleeping outside..... so many other experiences...but the last one was in Asokoro hospital canteen.....my salary then was 15k I was able to save 270k there was an Alhaji that was always coming there to eat almost everyday then "mr Haruna" there was a sallah period that he even dasshed me 20k.

so one evening I met the man he was telling me that he doesn't like the nature of my job, that I should give him my C.V for a better Job...when I told him my qualifications he was not impressed ..

then on my own i went to him after one week that since he is already willing to help me that he should assist me in getting a car. ..he said it was a minor thing, that his brother a custom officer at zone3 was in charge of auctioning......I told him how much I had, he said he was going to add it up to make it 500k I went to Oceanic back then and withdrew the 270k gave to him. ....till today I didn't set my eyes on the man ..

it was not 2 long our madam employed a new staff, David from Cross river state......in less than one week the guy ran away with the money that our madam kept with me (she has been keeping money with me close to 2 years) to buy drinks and chicken the following day....87k. I had to work and pay her back...... after that I decided not to work again .....

in 2011 December 31st I gave my life to Christ and started going to church.....

because of my zeal and commitment I was ordained a minister in 2012, the following year as a pastor.... in 2015 I was sent to a state to open a branch which I went.... in less than 6 months I was having close to 74 members....

but the offering was not much, I pleaded with the head qtrs to give me time let the place grow numerically first. but they refused and closed down the branch.....(I was sad, so I left the church in 2016)

I tried driving work I always have issues, if I get a car today the same night I'll hear audible voice telling me that I won't succeed unless I come back and serve them in the village...(my grand mum was an idol worshiper she was always going to the native doctors meetings with me when I was 4-7 years)

Right now things have gone worse for me, no food no clothes no house no job....... stange dreams I am even tired of praying......

I am loosing my mind and sleep as if I am running mad, I always ask am I going to die like my uncles without any achievement...... I haven't seen my only brother since 7 years.....i'll always think that this year things would be better but it will turn out worst.....

even a small car that I managed to buy last year broke down I had to sell it anyhow when my younger brother told me that our old house had collapsed in the village.......

I don't know if I can cross this stage of my life .....has anyone been in my situation b4? is there hope for me? pls someone should talk to me, i am frustrated.............pls no 2 much insults....thanks and God bless...

mod abeg front page....

Have you received any help yet?
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by OlawaleBammie: 12:54am On Apr 29, 2019
kunleweb:
I have seen this before

Can we talk privately. There's no big deal here.

all you need is make up your mind for a change of life simple and hold on to God. Forget the negativity and let's talk privately. I'm also a minister. And understand what's happening..

I saw worst than this before I get sense.

You need to be looked after and monitored spiritually while you undergo deliverance. It's all happening cause you don't have a spiritual covering over your life.

While I'll give you some prayers here I feel led to ask you this, how many people have told you to stay away from your family!? 2. Did you hear and obey?

Allow me. Recommend some prayer points while you put any other thing into effect.

Ask God to separate you from every spell of I'll luck and end the cycle of generational curse in your family

Ask God to fill you with renewed passion, energy, hope for life as your life force has been badly battered

Ask God to terminate every curse of not ending well and instability in your life

Ask God to uproot every spirit of wrong decision and choices, and spirit of fear

Tell God you covenant yourself and your offspring to His service and to shield you from vile attacks of the pursuers of your life.

Tell the Lord that every curse placed upon you by anyone from birth to the destroyed and swallowed up by the blood of Jesus

Tell the Lord every legal ground that gives the enemy the access and right into your life to be swallowed up by the blood of Jesus

Ask God to restore your joy, laughter, passion and happiness

Ask God to expose and remove every satanic projections in your life

Tell God to restore your star, glory and possession powers of darkness hijacked.

pls can we talk
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by belcom10(m): 1:29am On Apr 29, 2019
Oop, you need to hide under higher covenant and make a serious prayer to break loose fron such demonic covenant

I think you should locate [b]the lord chosen church, near you. [/b]The pastor you ll meet knows what to do. May God intervene in your life.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:48am On Apr 29, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
A Dying Soul Needs Ur Urgent Advice B4 It's 2 Late.

Good evening my good people of nairaland..hope everyone is doing fine?

don't know the right section to post this but I think i'll get mature response here...

Note: the post is going to be very long, but pls read to the end, I just want to pour out my heart to get an answer to some issues about my life.

My Name is Emmanuel born December 25-1991 from isiala mbano local government area of Imo state.
My grandparents gave birth to 11 children, as I type now all 11 of them are dead, none of them married b4 death, my dad was the only one that married.....

My dad died December 25 1997 and my mum died in the year 2000... it hasn't been easy since then.....my mum's people rejected us saying that my dad did not legally married my mum...

my 2 sister are in Lagos now (married with children) I came to Abj in the year 2006 with a woman that owns a restaurant at area3 (my aim then was to save some money and go back to the village and start doing okada)

after working there for 2 years I was able to raise some money (my salary then was 3k) when I told the woman that I wanted to go, she asked me not to do so, that she really wants to help me...(I was happy) she asked me to go and learn how to drive with a promise of buying a car for me on higher purchase.

after the driving school no car, she sacked their driver and I became their driver (1k was then added to my salary) I didn't complain I waited till December again, I told her that I want to go, she now explain that I must drive her for like 4 good years b4 she can buy the car, i lost interest immediately. .

then to give my my 3 years salary became a problem (I was telling her to save it for me because i was naive then)

the woman did plus and minus money for driving school, shortage of beer and other stuffs....i was left with only 1500 after 3 years of my hard labour.....I had no option but to carry my Ghana must go bag and start sleeping with Hausa guys outside. ..

that wasn't still enough the woman arrested me that her life was in danger because she has sacked me.....police asked my to sign an undertaken that if anything should happen to her I'm responsible which I did.....after 3 days I was released. .

I was still sleeping outside..... so many other experiences...but the last one was in Asokoro hospital canteen.....my salary then was 15k I was able to save 270k there was an Alhaji that was always coming there to eat almost everyday then "mr Haruna" there was a sallah period that he even dasshed me 20k.

so one evening I met the man he was telling me that he doesn't like the nature of my job, that I should give him my C.V for a better Job...when I told him my qualifications he was not impressed ..

then on my own i went to him after one week that since he is already willing to help me that he should assist me in getting a car. ..he said it was a minor thing, that his brother a custom officer at zone3 was in charge of auctioning......I told him how much I had, he said he was going to add it up to make it 500k I went to Oceanic back then and withdrew the 270k gave to him. ....till today I didn't set my eyes on the man ..

it was not 2 long our madam employed a new staff, David from Cross river state......in less than one week the guy ran away with the money that our madam kept with me (she has been keeping money with me close to 2 years) to buy drinks and chicken the following day....87k. I had to work and pay her back...... after that I decided not to work again .....

in 2011 December 31st I gave my life to Christ and started going to church.....

because of my zeal and commitment I was ordained a minister in 2012, the following year as a pastor.... in 2015 I was sent to a state to open a branch which I went.... in less than 6 months I was having close to 74 members....

but the offering was not much, I pleaded with the head qtrs to give me time let the place grow numerically first. but they refused and closed down the branch.....(I was sad, so I left the church in 2016)

I tried driving work I always have issues, if I get a car today the same night I'll hear audible voice telling me that I won't succeed unless I come back and serve them in the village...(my grand mum was an idol worshiper she was always going to the native doctors meetings with me when I was 4-7 years)

Right now things have gone worse for me, no food no clothes no house no job....... stange dreams I am even tired of praying......

I am loosing my mind and sleep as if I am running mad, I always ask am I going to die like my uncles without any achievement...... I haven't seen my only brother since 7 years.....i'll always think that this year things would be better but it will turn out worst.....

even a small car that I managed to buy last year broke down I had to sell it anyhow when my younger brother told me that our old house had collapsed in the village.......

I don't know if I can cross this stage of my life .....has anyone been in my situation b4? is there hope for me? pls someone should talk to me, i am frustrated.............pls no 2 much insults....thanks and God bless...

mod abeg front page....

based on your story i see no connection with idol worshipping, you have been making poor decisions, trusting people too much and also being taken advantage off

your family tragic hold you back, you blame your misfortunes on it, dont let it pull down
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by sabi99(m): 5:10am On Apr 29, 2019
go to orlu in imo state....when u have entered orlu town board a byke to brother Innocent Okories place in Owerri ebeiri.... there ur problems will be attended to and ur supplications presented to mother Mary queen of the Holy innocents
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:43am On Apr 29, 2019
Phcboy:
I sent you a mail please kindly respond to it as I would like to be of help to you.
thanks sir.....the email on my signature isn't working.... My current email (nnaemekaemmanuel1990@gmail.com) phone (08168608601)

Thanks...
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Amudeneogu: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2019
Bro.don't worry it may be as a result of the faulty foundations in your family just a holy spirit driven church for a serious delivance evey thing will be aright. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

pls can we talk

DM
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

based on your story i see no connection with idol worshipping, you have been making poor decisions, trusting people too much and also being taken advantage off

your family tragic hold you back, you blame your misfortunes on it, dont let it pull down

And you don't feel/think idols influence wrong decisions, send wrong persons into people's life's or triggers a negative cycle to be kept in place?

Note spiritual negative schemes always hide behind. Faulty logic all the time

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by alice411: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
you are having challenges because of your ancestry but don't worry what you need is prayer service to God that is they manipulated the church sack only God can save you stop praying for yourself start praying for advancement of the kingdom of God and rugged evangelism visit the nearest living faith church (winners chapel) see the pastors for further explanation or go cannan land Sango ota for further information Bishop Oyedepo s special mandate is the liberation of the oppressed vyou will over come

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by generationz(f): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
kunleweb:

cheesy
what's funny?
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:39am On Apr 30, 2019
kunleweb:

And you don't feel/think idols influence wrong decisions, send wrong persons into people's life's or triggers a negative cycle to be kept in place?

Note spiritual negative schemes always hide behind. Faulty logic all the time

i dont dispute what you said

but its hard to separate the influence of idols and his own mistakes due to mindset of blaming the idols

when the idols thing has no influence what so ever

i was just trying to bring out a point that it might be his mindset that all,
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by kunleweb: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2019
generationz:

what's funny?

You won't understand
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2019
Phcboy:
I sent you a mail please kindly respond to it as I would like to be of help to you.
ok sir....but that email isn't working...

My current email....(nnaemekaemmanuel1990@gmail.com)

(08168608601)
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
answer spiritual with spiritual answer

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 01, 2019
Squillaci:

So I render help only when you need help? And you figured God would be stupid enough to help you just because you helped others?
Hmmmmm.
Giving should be a way of life. Giving is a universal law to open doors. It works
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by aribisala0(m): 4:15pm On May 01, 2019
Mizwisdom:

For someone who claims to be raised on gas cooked food, your English is like that of a Fisherman's son in a remote village, your reasoning is like someone residing under Cater bridge.

Two things
1.I am not English and so my English good or matter is no marker of my social class though your remark reveals your complexes about karosin. Yes it is neurotoxic and stunts brain development in children as you have first hand experience of

2. If you have 3 lifetimes your English will never come anywhere close to mine.

I know you posted this to be noticed ,OK I have noticed you but please do not go into English or indeed Yoruba, my core, we are not coevals or social equals so just go away and join the queue for karosin
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Mizwisdom(f): 4:50pm On May 01, 2019
aribisala0:

Two things
1.I am not English and so my English good or matter is no marker of my social class though your remark reveals your complexes about karosin. Yes it is neurotoxic and stunts brain development in children as you have first hand experience of

2. If you have 3 lifetimes your English will never come anywhere close to mine.

I know you posted this to be noticed ,OK I have noticed you but please do not go into English or indeed Yoruba, my core, we are not coevals or social equals so just go away and join the queue for karosin

You write like someone who has never gone past primary school. I won't bring myself to your level, please look elsewhere, we aren't on the same wavelength bye cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by frankyychiji(f): 6:43pm On May 01, 2019
kunleweb:

I was even going to offer him a 40k a month job and an accommodation till he stands his feet. But since you all see the worst in people, I've decided to not have anything to do with him at all
Please Kunle (if that's your real name), don't abandon that guy because of what people are saying here. I am begging you on his behalf.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2019
post=78018485:

There is no way we can help out apart from mentioning the appropriate authorities in the forum.
Seun, Royalroy, Mynd44 can you attend to your member on his thread.
You guys control the forum and are the only ones that can tell him why he is being banned after quoting as he said.
https://www.nairaland.com/5150104/grandmum-idol-worshiper-now-happening

This is the ONLY thing we can do in this matter, we are only a member here just as you are PSTEMMA1960.
Hope you get a response from them ASAP.
All the best!
thanks very much sir, u have done more than enough...
.even they ban me again i'll now know that they are under the influence of my village people...

If not why would they ban someone from commenting on his own post...

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:12pm On May 01, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks very much sir, u have done more than enough...
.even they ban me again i'll now know that they are under the influence of my village people...

If not why would they ban someone from commenting on his own post...
It is only what you believe that comes to you Emma.
Good to know you have a good believe in God.
Keep believing amd trust in him, ONLY God can make you be successful in life.
IT WILL END IN PRAISE.
#JustBelieve

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.