Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (41805 Views)

Can't Decide Between Oppo And Redmi Phones Which One To Go For? My Budget Is 70k / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Between Infinix And Tecno Phones Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by mancheeutd(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2019
mancheeutd:
Whose asking this annoying question haha infinix to Xiaomi what an insult and the mod pushed it forward so next time I can ask what's better btw keke and magnetic train... You can't even compare the best of infinix that hasn't been produced to xiaomi note 5.

Ohhhh am still angry next time compare infinix with bontel that phone that looks like power bank with TV and imose or tecno

6 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Vonwolf(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:
OP, Xioami just launched some of its phones in Nigeria yesterday.

Take a look

Redmi Note 7

The Redmi Note 7 launches as the first phone with a 48MP camera in Nigeria. It will be available in three variants and they will sell for the following prices:

3GB RAM + 32GB = NGN 58,000
4GB RAM + 64GB = NGN 66,900
4GB RAM + 128GB = NGN 75,500

The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch FHD+ Dot Drop Display covered in Gorilla Glass 5. There is Gorilla Glass 5 on the rear too. Xiaomi demonstrated how strong the display is by slamming it against a table repeatedly. The Snapdragon 660 is the chipset under the hood.

Can you beat that pricing?

By the way, I use a Xiaomi phone

Thanks for that bro, I use Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite but the screen got shattered, any idea on how to replace it?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Hermionegranger(f): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2019
jinka:
please how, is there any good Xiaomi android that I can get with a budget of 40k pls

was thinking of buying techno, but after seeing this thread, Xiaomi on my mind
add like 5k and get a Redmi 7 2GB/16GB variant (it's different from Redmi Note 7 o). The official price is 42k but knowing all these phone vendors, they could add a little extra money. You can get it on Jumia from 29th April

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2019
Where can we get the phone in Nigeria?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2019
Vonwolf:

Thanks for that bro, I use Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite but the screen got shattered, any idea on how to replace it?

Ask our brothers here

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by AVISENNA: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2019
It is worthy of note that Xiaomi is a global brand , Infinix and techno have its major market in Nigeria & Kenya ,not even in South Africa.
Just Like Samsung, Xiaomi manufactures Home appliances,gadget and other personal use products. It's among the top 5 Leading mobile phone Brands in China and among the top 10 leading mobile phone brands Globally. Lastly Xiaomi is synonymous with build quality,wonderful processors , most of their devices run on Snapdragon and not Mediatek. It's worthy of note that Xiaomi will offer you the same spec of any phone in comparison and at a more affordable rate.

Their phone are available on Jumia , Aliexpress;

the Redmi versions are the budget versions while the MI's are top end versions but in all they both pack a punch.The truth is once you buy and use a Xiaomi phone there is a less likely hood that you would ever switch to any other brand phone. Honestly Iphones are just glorified mobile devices , Xioami will offer you the the same spec of any iphone @ half the price and they are just as durable.

Iphones are assembled in China by company called Foxxcom .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Where can we get the phone in Nigeria?

Jumia
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by donbenie(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
If u have money please buy apple/Samsung or Nokia many of these China originated devices are glorified garbage.
You are calling the 2nd and 4th largest Smartphone Markers in the world,Huawei and Xiaomi garbage..

3 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by BruncleZuma: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2019
Dem no even dey the same category....

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Sammy1973: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2019
Please I need the 3/32gig, where can I get it?
eleojo23:
OP, Xioami just launched some of its phones in Nigeria yesterday.

Take a look

Redmi Note 7

The Redmi Note 7 launches as the first phone with a 48MP camera in Nigeria. It will be available in three variants and they will sell for the following prices:

3GB RAM + 32GB = NGN 58,000
4GB RAM + 64GB = NGN 66,900
4GB RAM + 128GB = NGN 75,500

The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch FHD+ Dot Drop Display covered in Gorilla Glass 5. There is Gorilla Glass 5 on the rear too. Xiaomi demonstrated how strong the display is by slamming it against a table repeatedly. The Snapdragon 660 is the chipset under the hood.

Can you beat that pricing?

By the way, I use a Xiaomi phone
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ttmax09(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:

Here...
thanks
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 10:02am On Apr 25, 2019
Sammy1973:
Please I need the 3/32gig, where can I get it?

Ask on this thread

Or

Wait for Jumia and Slot to stock it.

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Gkemz: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2019
The best of infinix can't match most Xiomee phones. Infinix phones are known for lagging and overheating notwithstanding the RAM capacity. In addition to poor camera. Imagine an infinix phone of 2016 with 2gb RAM, Octa core processor can't play GTA San Andreas.

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2019
donbenie:
You are calling the 2nd and 4th largest Smartphone Markers in the world,Huawei and Xiaomi garbage..

Forgive him for he knoweth not what he says...grin

5 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by balonaija(f): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2019
I don't know.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by donbenie(m): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2019
bizhop01:
HOW MANY PEOPLE USED XIAOMI PHONE IN NIGERIA?
what a useless question.
That is soon to change,Xiaomi is here and the Sun cannot be hidden,

It's either Infinix and co shape up or get left behind..

A good ware will always sell above garbage,

Give them two years and they will overrun Tecno and co..
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Sammy1973: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2019
Thank you my brother, I can't send my hard earned money to anyone without seeing the phone with my eyes.
omonla10:
Question is how can u get xiaomi phones easily without sending money anyhow in this yahoo yahoo season. Sometimes xiaomi sef resemble myth.. Don't think I've ever set my korokoro eyes on any
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Wizywiz(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2019
priceaction:

you are missing a lot https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/4743#3092803.151783

the most active tech and phone thread
ok tanx
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Wizywiz(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:

Have you tried looking for it on on Jumia?
ok tanx
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by kay29000(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2019
GadgetInstinct:
What sort of Nonsense topic is this? Xiaomi is up there with the like of Samsung and Apple. Xiaomi is just behind Huawei which makes it 4th on the list. Infinix is in same category as Itel,Imose,Tecno,Bontel and the rest.

Infinix is by far better than Itel. Chai...i regret buying the Itel i bought when my Inifinix got stolen. Itel brand is one of the worst out there.

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Knox123(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2019
olayinkajnr:

They already did. Didn't you see the devices they launched yesterday?

If it was Infinix and Tecno that launched those devices, with such awesome specs, trust me, it won't go for anything less than 80k.

The competition is now real. The emergence of Xiaomi in the Nigerian market now have prompted top companies to also slash the prices of their devices (check Samsung Galaxy A10, A20, A30, M10, M30 and the likes).

I did not see the device they launched yesterday. What is the prices of the device? undecided
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Mackenzie12(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2019
Well, Xiaomi phones are just superb. I had this delima last year May when I wanted getting a phone. This was actually between Xiaomi model and infinix. But I am glad I went for Xiaomi note 5. Everyone in my office and apartment fell in love with the phone. All the girls including women were in a hurry to use the camera grin grin. It doesn't heat up, doesn't hang unnecessarily, it's just a wonderful product. Thanks to recommendations from nairaland experts. They made me go for the best considering my budget as at then.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2019
Sammy1973:
Thank you my brother, I can't send my hard earned money to anyone without seeing the phone with my eyes.

Jumia and AliExpress are there for you.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2019
Knox123:

I did not see the device they launched yesterday. What is the prices of the device? undecided

Here

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by litaninja(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2019
lol
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2019
bizhop01:
what a useless question.

The thread below is for your reference

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/4747

Gptech, Grandmufti, Noobody, Fibonacci2526, Princetom1, Eleojo23

Come and see something ooooooooooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Knox123(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:

Here

Lemme google the redmi 7
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

I have been here since page zero...grin
I don answer question tire grin

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Repairguru(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2019
eleojo23:

Ask our brothers here

vonwolf I sell XIAOMI products and also repair, I have the mi a2 lite screen in stock you can contact me on WhatsApp, 08082409934
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2019
bizhop01:
what a useless question.

And yet there is a Xiaomi thread on Nairaland with over 4,700 pages and over 150,000 commnets!

4700 pages! Show me another phone thread with that number of pages.

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by fibonacci2526: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

No comments. cheesy cheesy
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Repairguru(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Vonwolf:

I sell XIAOMI products accessories and also repair I have that mi screen in stock you can contact me on WhatsApp, 08082409934

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Remember This Recharge Card / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages / Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.