Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man (30224 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by psalmuelwater(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
NobleAngell:
So we still have people with such mentality? What if she's a virgin and also a disaster in the kitchen, a nag, very untidy, malicious, and can't hold an intelligent conversation for up to 30 seconds?
I'm not against virgins. As a matter of fact, virginity is a good thing. But it shouldn't be top priority, there are many other things to worry about.
Fact. Being a Virgin doesn't translate to being a good wife
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
indigenous234:
Who even wants to marry a virgin?? Personally, I see guys searching for a virgin as paedophiles.

Lol people like u deserve to be just barren till they die. What are our hopes of restoring sanity to our clime when degenerate creatures of darkness like you are free to wharw about.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by indigenous234(f): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
DrObiHogan:

Lol people like u deserve to be just barren till they die. What are our hopes of restoring sanity to our clime when degenerate creatures of darkness like you are free to wharw about.

Myopia, how does virginity correlate to fertility? And you have the prefix "Dr" to your moniker!!!

Are you a virgin? Did you marry as a virgin? (if you're married) did you marry a virgin too?

The world is evolving better you tag along. Fidelity in marriage is by no way tied to being or marrying a virgin.

As per your first comment, I'll leave it to your ignorance, spiritually and physical.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Waksdabos(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
Yewandequeen:
What shall it profit a man to gain the virginity of his woman who has no good attitude, cooking skills, other room skills, anger management, home management, domestic violence management just to mention a few grin

It's on of the factors to look at (provided the man is also a virgin) but not the only factor to look at.
YOU AGAIN!!!............
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Yewandequeen(f): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
Waksdabos:

YOU AGAIN!!!............
what has she don this time
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
virgoquin:
undecided

what about the man Mr poster don't you know that a man's virginity is the best thing he can offer his wife.

Not some wrinkled and shrink looking dick that he will offer his wife.grin

chastity pays for both genders stop making it to be compulsory for only females.

By the way all these talks about virginity has been overstretched for too long it's getting boring now...yawns�

It's man that pays bride price OK so you can't bring the virginity of man into the picture. Whatever that's paid for is required to be without fault. No woman is paying a man for marriage but it's the other way round. A man being a virgin or not means nothing absolutely.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
indigenous234:
Who even wants to marry a virgin?? Personally, I see guys searching for a virgin as paedophiles.

I guess you were a non-virgin from birth.... wow
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by indigenous234(f): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I guess you were a non-virgin from birth.... wow

I guess you're one of the paedophiles grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
indigenous234:

I guess you're one of the paedophiles grin grin grin
I didn't deflower you.... so?? cheesycheesy The one who deflowered you is a paedophile coz you said so...
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by indigenous234(f): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I didn't deflower you.... so?? cheesycheesy The one who deflowered you is a paedophile coz you said so...

Your comment is very very dry. It reeks of senselessness and further exposes your pedophilia infested brain...before you start pointing fingers, ask your father if he married your mother a virgin(thats if your mothers bride price has been paid) , then ask your brothers-in-law if any of your sisters were married a virgin (that's if they are married-Yet)

You don't appear to me as someone who's religious, so your comments attests to my earlier assertion that virgin seeking guys(men) are paedophiles to some degree.

Are you a virgin yourself?

There's no modern statistics to suggest a better tendency for fidelity in marriages when one is (or marries) a virgin. So what's your point exactly?

If you have better counter, fact-backed argument I hope to hear it. If not, get the hell out of my mention cos I don't have time for lousy/dimwitted talks.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by barallanee(f): 5:59am On Sep 01, 2019
NobleAngell:
So we still have people with such mentality? What if she's a virgin and also a disaster in the kitchen, a nag, very untidy, malicious, and can't hold an intelligent conversation for up to 30 seconds?
I'm not against virgins. As a matter of fact, virginity is a good thing. But it shouldn't be top priority, there are many other things to worry about.
and how would they even marry her a virgin,when they are dating the man will tell you he Cant stay without sex,so how will he marry her a virgin,when she will even say she is a virgin that is when he wants to even sleep with her b4 marriage...they are all mad people
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2019
indigenous234:

Your comment is very very dry. It reeks of senselessness and further exposes your pedophilia infested brain...before you start pointing fingers, ask your father if he married your mother a virgin(thats if your mothers bride price has been paid) , then ask your brothers-in-law if any of your sisters were married a virgin (that's if they are married-Yet)

You don't appear to me as someone who's religious, so your comments attests to my earlier assertion that virgin seeking guys(men) are paedophiles to some degree.

Are you a virgin yourself?

There's no modern statistics to suggest a better tendency for fidelity in marriages when one is (or marries) a virgin. So what's your point exactly?

If you have better counter, fact-backed argument I hope to hear it. If not, get the hell out of my mention cos I don't have time for lousy/dimwitted talks.
Lol... oh my comment appears dry all of a sudden?? And you had to go all abusive to prove a point.... lol

I am actually not against anyone who's interested in marrying non-virgins.....but you calling them( those interested in marrying virgins)paedophiles is what I can't condone....And where in post did I say "virginity equates to fidelity in marriage"??

What if I am a Virgin myself? what if my parents married as virgins?? Uhn??.... so what are you trying to prove??

@bolded doesn't correlate with your earlier post ........Not religious?? So the Holy Books is against those who want to marry virgins??

You want me to give a fact "robust" reply whereas yours was fact "deficient" and full of abusive words.... Surprising

Every lady was once a virgin..... hope you know that.... undecided
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by MrMou: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2019
SageMK:
True.

But how many men are worthy of this gift?

Only a virgin man is worthy of a virgin bride.
And not some community prìck that drills for fun.

Anyway, the body of a woman belongs to her.
And her vagina is not some sort of trophy or gift.
In that case, only a rich woman is worthy of a rich man! Only a tall lady is worthy of a tall man!
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by NobleAngell(f): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
barallanee:
and how would they even marry her a virgin,when they are dating the man will tell you he Cant stay without sex,so how will he marry her a virgin,when she will even say she is a virgin that is when he wants to even sleep with her b4 marriage...they are all mad people
Thank You My Dear. Don't mind all them pretenders. They can't date a virgin but they want to marry virgins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend / Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.