Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man (30195 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2019
hammerFC:
NOT IN THIS CENTURY.

MAYBE BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE WHITE MAN.

THIS IS THE ERA OF BODY COUNT.

PEOPLE HAVE 500 BODY COUNT BEFORE THEY REACH 30 YEARS.
What is body count? Been seeing this recently... Maybe I'll just google it anyways...
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by owowa145(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2019
IamPlato:
Is This One Mad ni... Gift That You Will Struggle With For Hours Just To Open, is That One Gift?
And someone struggled to open it in d first place, don't be lazy bruv.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Kundagarten: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2019
Where can you find virgins in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2019
virgoquin:
undecided

what about the man Mr poster don't you know that a man's virginity is the best thing he can offer his wife.

Not some wrinkled and shrink looking dick that he will offer his wife.grin

chastity pays for both genders stop making it to be compulsory for only females.

By the way all these talks about virginity has been overstretched for too long it's getting boring now...yawns�

It's easy to know a bore-hole Hoelowshow. grin grin grin grin

Only a mad man will not cherish a virgin especially in this spoilt generation. Most ladies these days are just cursed dogs, very rotten things. When i look at some girls, i pity the mumu who will marry them. Oriburuku will not be my portion.

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Funumezy: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2019
[

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Uyi168: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2019
NobleAngell:
So we still have people with such mentality? What if she's a virgin and also a disaster in the kitchen, a nag, very untidy, malicious, and can't hold an intelligent conversation for up to 30 seconds?
I'm not against virgins. As a matter of fact, virginity is a good thing. But it shouldn't be top priority, there are many other things to worry about.
Who are u to dictate a man's top priority??

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Yewandequeen(f): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2019
Uyi168:
...she can have all these skills and still be a virgin.. wink
that makes her perfect then. But virgin without the rest is as useless a p in psychology.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by EmmaTisah: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2019
After you've taken others who'd have given us theirs..... You've gone to the villa to collect one innocent osherey and you are here to give sad faces to those whose you took from their hubbies..... Shedrack, meshack and a bad nigga

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by PopeFlatino(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2019
Virgins irritates me undecided

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Toks2008(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2019
rotadota:
A Nigerian Man has come out to say that virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wedded wife.

See screenshot of his post below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/virginity-is-best-wedding-gift-any-man.html?m=1

Show me a man who does not appreciate this gift and I will show you a confused man.

Unfortunately many ladies have been terribly damaged before marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by hammerFC: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

What is body count? Been seeing this recently... Maybe I'll just google it anyways...

NUMBER OF PEOPLE U FELL SEXUALLY AND MOVED ON.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Doncripp: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2019
Virginity does not guarantee you a good wife

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2019
So what's the best gift a man can give to a lady? undecided

Hope not preeq lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by sowilli: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2019
Olalan:
Can't say it's the best gift cause a whole lot of other things are needed to be a lovely wife and mother. But a guy with a virgin wife in this age is lucky.
being a virgin male or female means no compromise, determined, goal oriented. You don’t want to joke with these attributes in a partner. I am not saying a non virgin can’t be any of these but this is just a simple sign. It goes beyond the physical thing. It means mindfulness. Even though the indicidual might not be perfect, expect some level of peace. A virgin husband deserves a virgin wife, a celibate husband deserves a celibate wife. It is best pre marital sex is avoided at all cost.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by OmoOshodi(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2019
Kundagarten:
Where can you find virgins in Nigeria?
in the Nursery schools

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Toks2008(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2019
udemzyudex:
Rubbish talk,virginty doesn't guarantee a happy home,it doesn't make a good wife.

So spare us all this virginty rubbish talk.

He never said it does oga.... he only called it a gift and a good one. And I totally agree with him.

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by hammerFC: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So what's the best gift a man can give to a lady? undecided

Hope not preeq lipsrsealed

AN ERECT PENIIS.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by LesbianBoy(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2019
This one is still a kid.

Btw, you all shouldn't be deceived. Most of the virgins on Nigeria are not virgins for the right reasons. They don't like sex at all. All lot of men are in sexless marriage and are suffering low-key.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2019
hammerFC:

NUMBER OF PEOPLE U FELL SEXUALLY AND MOVED ON.
Lol okay, thanks....
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by BareFacedLies(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

It's easy to know a bore-hole Hoelowshow. grin grin grin grin

Only a mad man will not cherish a virgin especially in this spoilt generation. Most ladies these days are just cursed dogs, very rotten things. When i look at some girls, i pity the mumu who will marry them. Oriburuku will not be my portion.

Mr man I have fuçked a woman who got married as a virgin before so go and sit down!

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by deltateam: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2019
indigenous234:
Who even wants to marry a virgin?? Personally, I see guys searching for a virgin as paedophiles.

Did I smell jealousy and regret?

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by King44(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2019
virgins with good character are the best set of people these worse days

but the problem is that to enter there when she is rightfully yours you would have to prepare your mind for all sort of wahala and stubbornness on your wedding night

so only way to avoid such is knack her before marriage get married to her, so u won't have to go through the stress of unwrapping stubbiness n wahala on ur wedding night

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Uyi168: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2019
Yewandequeen:
that makes her perfect then. But virgin without the rest is as useless a p in psychology.
And be a non virgin without the rest is what??

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Revolva(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2019
check this out

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by deltateam: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Hehehe. Google is limited in this aspect.

Body count is a slang used among play boys to score the number of girls they have slept with.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by sowilli: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Mr man I have fuçked a woman who got married as a virgin before so go and sit down!
how did you know? Because she told you she married a virgin and you must have believed her from your post ... chei.

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2019
deltateam:

Hehehe. Google is limited in this aspect.

Body count is a slang used among play boys to score the number of girls they have slept with.
Hummm....nawa o.... Thank you lol

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Bode91: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2019
Yewandequeen:
What shall it profit a man to gain the virginity of his woman who has no good attitude, cooking skills, other room skills, anger management, home management, domestic violence management just to mention a few grin

It's on of the factors to look at (provided the man is also a virgin) but not the only factor to look at.
coming from a non Virgin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2019
hammerFC:

AN ERECT PENIIS.
Naaa, there should be more.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by givenny(f): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2019
see them, na them
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by virgintoto(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2019
IamPlato:
Is This One Mad ni... Gift That You Will Struggle With For Hours Just To Open, is That One Gift?
Stress!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.