Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man (30182 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
Gerrard59:

Unfortunately, no verified means of ascertaining the pristine nature of a man's sexuality. Honesty, IMO, is the only way. But yeah, only virgin males have the moral rights to request for virgin ladies.

In our parents, or lemme say, fore-parents' days, virginity was always speculated on FEMALES ONLY.
when people relate virginity with the MALES, I always find it hilarious, because I can't help but ask, "what makes a man VIRGIN?"

1) Is it that when a man never had sexual intercourse before?

2) Is it that when a man never released sperm [cum] before?

or both?

if it is both, can we say that a man who had 'Wet dreams' [no sexual intercourse. no masturbation] is No more a VIRGIN, or he is still?

cos we [male humans] had one time or more during our puberty periods 'Wet dreamed.'

cos when u say, "only virgin males have the moral rights to request for virgin ladies, " pls, who are the virgin males?

we all know that a lady is no longer a virgin once her HYMEN is gone, No matter what means she lost her hymen.

so, what make a man?

cos, as for me, I have the right to request for a virgin lady, and yes, I'm no Virgin. cheesy

I greet you, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
TonieLee:

U know already? Na u hold lamp for me when I do am?

I'm a fargin jhare tongue

when I no be Baba Suwe wey hold standing fan while an armed robber was pounding his wife's coochie like a dog in their mating season [in a movie] cheesy cheesy

God go help u grin
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by gwama: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
You think it's only woman who must be a virgin in a marriage? Man too must remain virgin until marriage. angry angry angry angry
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Champneys: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nonsense!
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
virgoquin:
undecided

what about the man Mr poster don't you know that a man's virginity is the best thing he can offer his wife.

Not some wrinkled and shrink looking dick that he will offer his wife.grin

chastity pays for both genders stop making it to be compulsory for only females.

By the way all these talks about virginity has been overstretched for too long it's getting boring now...yawns�
AM sure you are not a virgin...do not quote me...
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Yewandequeen:
What shall it profit a man to gain the virginity of his woman who has no good attitude, cooking skills, other room skills, anger management, home management, domestic violence management just to mention a few grin

It's on of the factors to look at (provided the man is also a virgin) but not the only factor to look at.
with ur comment am sure you are not a virgin...do not quote me...
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by dukeo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
chibu4u2:
Token of appreciation, birthday gift, examination marking scheme............this part really got me.
Awon cheerful givers.

I tell you. they really hit me

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by johnkey: 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
IamPlato:
Is This One Mad ni... Gift That You Will Struggle With For Hours Just To Open, is That One Gift?
hmmm with a strong dick and lubricant you only need about 5 minutes sir
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by fcdgrand(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
there is a big gap between BRAND NEW and nigerian used not even tokunbo, BRAND NEW make sense
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Sally97(f): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Pls why is virginity always linked to the female sex.. What about the male have they now turned to community properties

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Cityguy: 1:05am On Apr 26, 2019
virgoquin:
undecided

what about the man Mr poster don't you know that a man's virginity is the best thing he can offer his wife.

Not some wrinkled and shrink looking dick that he will offer his wife.grin

chastity pays for both genders stop making it to be compulsory for only females.

By the way all these talks about virginity has been overstretched for too long it's getting boring now...yawns�
You dey mind the him? Nonsense talk
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Bodempp(m): 1:23am On Apr 26, 2019
indigenous234:
Who even wants to marry a virgin?? Personally, I see guys searching for a virgin as paedophiles.

I understand you, the thing don lost tey tey, but as for me marrying a virgin is the best.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:28am On Apr 26, 2019
Marthaodion:

Very nice. God bless your home
Amen bro.. Thank you
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:30am On Apr 26, 2019
DerideGull:

Are you serious?
yes ooo.. Who said there's no God is. Junk. He guided me till today
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2019
I'm still virgin though
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by frozen70(f): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2019
rotadota:
A Nigerian Man has come out to say that virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wedded wife.

See screenshot of his post below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/virginity-is-best-wedding-gift-any-man.html?m=1

And what does she get from you as a man, or are you not supposed to be a virgin ❓
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by IamPlato(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
johnkey:
hmmm with a strong dick and lubricant you only need about 5 minutes sir
Have You Disvirgined A Girl Before
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by johnkey: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
IamPlato:
Have You Disvirgined A Girl Before
Just one, the one I'm gonna marry. I don't like virgins I prefer it opened like lekki-epe road so I can ride on 240.

I can't marry a girl I didn't disvirgined that's why I'm keeping my number one.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by IamPlato(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
johnkey:
Just one, the one I'm gonna marry. I don't like virgins I prefer it opened like lekki-epe road so I can ride on 240.

I can't marry a girl I didn't disvirgined that's why I'm keeping my number one.
Virgin Never Frustrate you Before abi...
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by AntiMCU: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
Uyi168:
Virgin brides are the only ones worthy of spending all the millions on all in the name of wedding..
.. kiss
Seems Most ladies on this thread are in sifia pains judging by their comments..

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by AntiMCU: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
Toks2008:

Show me a man who does not appreciate this gift and I will show you a confused man.

Unfortunately many ladies have been terribly damaged before marriage.

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by otamiri2: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
grin grin who cares

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by AntiMCU: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
Waksdabos:

Simply b'cos you lost yours in exchange for indomie & egg doesn't mean others should do same. You are so full of guilt by this thread. Try and comprehend the context upon which this discuss is based. Op never emphasized a virgin without other wife able skills. All other things being equal, a virginity is the best gift you give your husband on your wedding night. The bible recommended chastity until marriage.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Gerrard59(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

In our parents, or lemme say, fore-parents' days, virginity was always speculated on FEMALES ONLY.
when people relate virginity with the MALES, I always find it hilarious, because I can't help but ask, "what makes a man VIRGIN?"

1) Is it that when a man never had sexual intercourse before?

I greet you, bro.

There lies the answer.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gerrard59:

There lies the answer.

kikikikk.... grin grin

stay blessed, bro.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by SharonkFisher: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2019
Love can be found with the help https://mailorderasianbrides.org/. Asian women are very beautiful and good wives. An Asian woman can make you happy.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by GMbuharii: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2019
Op,wtf

grin
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by DikeDiMighty: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2019
rotadota:
A Nigerian Man has come out to say that virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wedded wife.

See screenshot of his post below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/virginity-is-best-wedding-gift-any-man.html?m=1

What about the man, what is he willing to give?. We talk about women as if they are property to be owned.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Lamanii22(f): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2019
OmoOshodi:
I can bet with my di*k.......every lady above 18 years either married or not reading this message are not with the oil seal again.

Chai!!! That thing dey paiiin!!!!

Some were raped(which is really painful), some were cajoled or deceived... some did it cause they were ready, some did it for love.... So it's not all painful... The best thing is just to be loyal... Loyalty is a better virtue..
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Lamanii22(f): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2019
rotadota:
See more screenshots here >>

Loyalty is a greater virtue, she could still cheat on you even after you disvirgin her gaan...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You Are Worthy! 7 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship/ Marriage / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All / Man Pranks Girlfriend With Narcotics Arrest Then Proposes To Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.