Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man (30197 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by adanny01(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2019
Inexperience comes with virginity, BE WARNED!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Marthaodion(f): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2019
BareFacedLies:

She got married when she was 17 years old about 20 years ago

At 17, she is suppose to be a virgin before nahh.
The reason she cheated with you on her husband had nothing to do with her been a virgin, but may be as a result of what she’s currently going through in her marriage.

Being a virgin (both male and female) is very good

I hope you have amended your ways, it’s not good to be sleeping with another man’s wife or husband.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by DerideGull(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Dude, everybody has urge and virgins too. While we were fckn around, wink virgin decided not to.

The urge to do or not bears no fancy value. Most virgins brought to developed world by their selfish African husbands had been found to elope from the marriage the moment the truth is felt.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Marthaodion(f): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
Everybody here is a hoe.... Omehn... I thank Elohim for given me a Virgin wife. I appreciate Lord... And also thank you for making me to hold myself in time of difficulties of friend's pushing me. I remained a Virgin till the day I got married, both my wife... Thank you Elohim.... Please don't quote me, God is great

Very nice. God bless your home

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by 8stargeneral: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
Virginity is good but my major concern is a peaceful family, a woman dat will understand me,i always pray to God for dat

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Rotji(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
The Hausa man said and I paraphrased 'the blind man says all eyes are smelly' if you know you know.

All those finding faults with this posts males or females are just trying justify their lack of virginity or the lack of finding it.

No one is saying virginity is the ultimate, if I understand the poster well he's saying that on top of finding the right spouse with all the qualities of an amazing wife/husband virginity is Jara, Privilege, Blessing that is so scarce that you only find one in millions. These days only people who are determined to be the best spouse are committed to keeping their virginity. So all you people consoling yourselves with statements like "virgins who can not cook etc" park well.

Whether you like it or not virginity is still a virtue, and it's such a privilege to labour to disvirgined your wife o!

Me I thank God I married a virgin even when I wasn't looking for one. Count me blessed abeg, almost 8years in marriage and the thing dey sweet dey go.

WHO I BE?! cool grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by obowunmi(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Only POOR men say this.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by davibid: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
virgoquin:
undecided

what about the man Mr poster don't you know that a man's virginity is the best thing he can offer his wife.

Not some wrinkled and shrink looking dick that he will offer his wife.grin

chastity pays for both genders stop making it to be compulsory for only females.

By the way all these talks about virginity has been overstretched for too long it's getting boring now...yawns�

Victim noticed grin

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by DerideGull(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Marthaodion:

At 17, she is suppose to be a virgin before nahh.
The reason she cheated with you on her husband had nothing to do with her been a virgin, but may be as a result of what she’s currently going through in her marriage.

Being a virgin (both male and female) is very good

I hope you have amended your ways, it’s not good to be sleeping with another man’s wife or husband.

There is nothing good about it. You simply cannot have two inexperienced persons in a wedlock. It comes with a hefty payback in adolescent stage. The days of parental tutoring of married couple, including fore.play, are gone.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
Fourwinds:
yes..that is basic... How can someone be fuvcking A, B, C, D, E,.. and see nothing wrong with it
One can d fvcking Only A for years in d name of relationship. Breaks up and hooks up with B, breakup and hookup with C.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by robosky02(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
indigenous234:
Who even wants to marry a virgin?? Personally, I see guys searching for a virgin as paedophiles.

I'm sure you are not

Else you woulnt be talking this way

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Obodo999(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
virgoquin:
undecided

what about the man Mr poster don't you know that a man's virginity is the best thing he can offer his wife.

chastity pays for both genders stop making it to be compulsory for only females.

By the way all these talks about virginity has been overstretched for too long it's getting boring now...yawns�

Madam, many many years ago when I was in my mid-twenties and a virgin, most women would lose interest as soon as I told them I am a virgin. Why is that?

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Fourwinds: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
One can d fvcking Only A for years in d name of relationship. Breaks up and hooks up with B, breakup and hookup with C.
thats y i still call it bad character... What most of you girls don't understand and why u pass through what you just pointed out, is your too eager to date at your teen age..

And I tell you, a guy that is ready to marry you won't date for long before calling the shot

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Obodo999(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

That is a serial hoe. Why don't you give that lovely pvssy a break.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by thambolo(m): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
rotadota:
A Nigerian Man has come out to say that virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wedded wife.

See screenshot of his post below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/virginity-is-best-wedding-gift-any-man.html?m=1

And what is the best wedding gift a newly married woman can get from the husband?

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
Obodo999:

Madam, many many years ago when I was in my mid-twenties and a virgin, most women would lose interest as soon as I told them I am a virgin. Why is that?

Because you were useless, back then I mean... if you kept it until you are ready to marry then you'd have more than a dick to offer. tongue
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Gforce2019: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
NobleAngell:
So we still have people with such mentality? What if she's a virgin and also a disaster in the kitchen, a nag, very untidy, malicious, and can't hold an intelligent conversation for up to 30 seconds?
I'm not against virgins. As a matter of fact, virginity is a good thing. But it shouldn't be top priority, there are many other things to worry about.
Are you in pain? Sorry for your pain if any...

Tell us you are not a virgin and leave the matter for virgin people....
If you hole is as open as Calabar well ,we still have those hole that are still tight and kept for that lucky man

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Obodo999(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
Rotji:
The Hausa man said and I paraphrased 'the blind man says all eyes are smelly' if you know you know.

All those finding faults with this posts males or females are just trying justify their lack of virginity or the lack of finding it.

No one is saying virginity is the ultimate, if I understand the poster well he's saying that on top of finding the right spouse with all the qualities of an amazing wife/husband virginity is Jara, Privilege, Blessing that is so scarce that you only find one in millions. These days only people who are determined to be the best spouse are committed to keeping their virginity. So all you people consoling yourselves with statements like "virgins who can not cook etc" park well.

Whether you like it or not virginity is still a virtue, and it's such a privilege to labour to disvirgined your wife o!

Me I thank God I married a virgin even when I wasn't looking for one. Count me blessed abeg, almost 8years in marriage and the thing dey sweet dey go.

WHO I BE?! cool grin

God bless you Sir

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Obodo999(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So being sexually active translates to bad character

YES
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Fourwinds:
thats y i still call it bad character... What most of you girls don't understand and why u pass through what you just pointed out, is your too eager to date at your teen age..

And I tell you, a guy that is ready to marry you won't date for long before calling the shot
How many are ready to marry at such young age? Well, I only stated how it is. Besides u guys ain't even helping matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by DerideGull(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Obodo999:

You were hopelessly inexperienced.
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Obodo999:

That is a serial hoe. Why don't you give that lovely pvssy a break.
Why don't u give that lovely diick a break?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Obodo999:

YES
Your opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Obodo999(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Guest007:

Because you were useless, back then I mean... if you kept it until you are ready to marry then you'd have more than a dick to offer. tongue

Thank you, I hope this make you feel better about loosing your virginity carelessly to a useless man. Like attracts likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Obodo999(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why don't u give that lovely diick a break?

It is been on break for the last four years tongue
Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by sammirano: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Non virgins will vehemently attack the innocent man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Obodo999(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
DerideGull:

You were hopelessly inexperienced.

But I thought women prefer a virgin man.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Fourwinds: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

How many are ready to marry at such young age? Well, I only stated how it is. Besides u guys ain't even helping matters.
i didn't say a girl should marry at that age.. Read my lips.. I said I don't see y a girl should date at that age... She should concentrate on her education simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Dinho20(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A VIRGIN TO MARRY BUT TO NO AVAIL.

SINCE THERE'S NO VIRGIN AVAILABLE,

I'D BETTER REMAIN SINGLE

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
Obodo999:

Thank you, I hope this make me feel better about loosing my virginity carelessly to a useless man. Like attracts likes

Yeah, we are two peas in a pod wink

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by vickydevoka(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
virgoquin:
undecided

Abeg. Vent ur anger on De man dat disvirgin u n not him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Obodo999:

It is been on break for the last four years tongue
5 years and counting tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.