Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Please How Do I Stop This - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Do I Stop This (12098 Views)

How Do I Stop My Relatives From Disturbing Me? / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Do I Stop This by MiddleSpot: 5:52am On May 23, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Mr K howdy long time no talk.
Said to holla smiley

Brov it's the Benjamin's thingy and the hustle. Thanks for the holla. What's up at your end?
Re: Please How Do I Stop This by Modupetemmy1(f): 5:26pm On May 24, 2019
let me park here it seems I have found a senior
though mine was due to my upbringing, my dad doesn't allow us socialize not even with his relatives. its beginning to bother me now cos I'm kind of restrain. don't like greeting people ,love been alone, doesn't attend functions, I don't even have a friend. I be one man mopol
Re: Please How Do I Stop This by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:59am On May 26, 2019
I think many people are like that including me but yours is way over mine.
I really don’t like seeing people around too, makes me feel kind of uncomfortable unless I’m so used to the place and people.
Re: Please How Do I Stop This by nigeriagospel(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Goodmorning all.
Please, I have this character of avoiding people in real life. I avoid talking to people or even greeting people.
I'd prefer taking a longer path than meeting someone I know through a route that's closer to where I'm headed.
Last two week, I changed route from my normal routine path of reaching the destination of where I work cos, someone said I always pass him without greeting
I'm kind of worried cos it might affect me in the future.
I'd stay indoor and pretend to be sick rather than see a visitor at home.
How do I stop this? Thank you.
I must confess your are me in another body,same thing with me too .I hardly interact with whom find not to be of same intellectual stance with me and many think is pride, but I immediately we conversate and you happen to flow with me or even of higher understanding with me I suddenly transform from that moody guy to a lively one ,same with my relationship with the opposite sex once you are loaded upstairs you gat me already one of my female friend in my hood is so loaded she knows something about everything and many guys in my hood are still wondering why her cos she don't have the boobs and ass guys crave for but what I saw in her is her level of intelligence that's makes me conclude am sapiosexual
Re: Please How Do I Stop This by nigeriagospel(m): 7:49am On Jun 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
You're very normal. I'm like that too. undecided
I even hate seeing people around me or want to visit me because I feel they disturb my peace and it annoys me a lot.

I can even pretend not to see someone so I don't greet that person. I think I have mental issues. undecided
Anyone who comes to oppose my point will be thrown into the fiery furnace. undecided
hmmm thanks for this forum, so people like me exist else where?
Re: Please How Do I Stop This by nigeriagospel(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yea. Communication is often a problem for an introvert. In public places/gatherings, when I sit with people and they discuss, I just remain silent all through listening and listening and they wonder why I don't chip in to their discussions. Some think I'm dumb or totally clueless/unintelligent to join in the discourse, but to me, I find it a problem to talk or start talking over petty/trivial issues that don't concern me. People usually think I'm snobbish, cold or being proud but they're just totally wrong.
same here,they think is pride but I just like minding my business, some think am wicked but when they come closer their thought of me immediately change,but it's affecting my relationship with the opposite sex somehow
Re: Please How Do I Stop This by Ayoolajumoke(f): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

Its bad learn to mingle with people it Will help u

I am learning already. Thanks.
Re: Please How Do I Stop This by Curry30: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Goodmorning all.
Please, I have this character of avoiding people in real life. I avoid talking to people or even greeting people.
I'd prefer taking a longer path than meeting someone I know through a route that's closer to where I'm headed.
Last two week, I changed route from my normal routine path of reaching the destination of where I work cos, someone said I always pass him without greeting

You don't have a problem so don't be frightened. As an introvert myself, I feel this way sometimes. Not interested in greeting anyone, having small chit chat here and there especially in places and with people I am not familiar with.

Anyway, I suggest you loosen up a bit. Don't over think things and try to relax your mind. You're obviously very self conscious - we introverts are. So try not to judge yourself or over indulge in self-consciousness.

Finally, just take life one step at a time. Smile. Pray. Take life easy. YOU'LL BE FINE
Re: Please How Do I Stop This by Magnoliaa(f): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
MiddleSpot:
You're introverted. Caused by hurt, disappointment, lack of trust in people. Bad memories from the past or a strong mistrust for people is the underlying cause of the problem.

shocked ha?? Introversion is not normal?
Re: Please How Do I Stop This by Geeed(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
I Hope u wont be like this when u grow up for marriage someting is wrong somewhere
Re: Please How Do I Stop This by krownie: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
QueenSekxy:
Goodmorning all.

I thought I was the only one doing that in this world
Re: Please How Do I Stop This by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 12, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
You're very normal. I'm like that too. undecided
I even hate seeing people around me or want to visit me because I feel they disturb my peace and it annoys me a lot.

I can even pretend not to see someone so I don't greet that person. I think I have mental issues. undecided
Anyone who comes to oppose my point will be thrown into the fiery furnace. undecided
Judging by your posts on nl, yes u have mental issues
Re: Please How Do I Stop This by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2021
anastasius:

Judging by your posts on nl, yes u have mental issues

Let me keep the Sabbath day holy.

May God forgive you. *Uses the sign of the Trinity*.
Re: Please How Do I Stop This by Youngpo413: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
QueenSekxy:

Greeting people has a way of connecting you with them or making them become friends with You, cos, they will always get to talk to you when greeting starts coming.
That's what I try to avoid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Most Women Emotionally Selfish? / 9 Children Die In Fire Outbreak In Baccha Village, Plateau (Photos) / 106 Male Parents Fled Home In Gombe Over High Cost Of Living In 2023 - NHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.